Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Blind Item- Joe Alwyn broke up with Taylor Swift!

Not the other way around. Supposedly he ended it and that’s why now she’s acting like a teenage loser, running around with her new racist homophobic British rockstar boyfriend and constantly making digs at Joe at her concerts lmao.

She’s like a fucking little kid.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36May 26, 2023 10:14 PM

And supposedly Matt Healey has a history of cheating

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1May 26, 2023 1:33 AM

Hunny, I'm not surprised Joe dumped her. The relationship was going no where. He wanted a commitment, and she reverted to her adolescent bullshit. I can't stand her She has been repeating the same pattern of behavior since she was 16 with all her public drama about boyfriends and building a career on it. And wouldn't it be totally ironic if she was a Lesbian. I think she is absurd and they play her muzak at home depot. Ugh. I like Joe.I think he's hot and he seems like a sweetheart. And this Matt Healey is all for show. It's bullshit to feed her ego and make sure she appears to be desired by many. Hah. Fucking joke.

by Anonymousreply 2May 26, 2023 2:10 AM

I don’t know why these guys all fall for her shit. I would keep far away from her.

by Anonymousreply 3May 26, 2023 2:12 AM

Oooh the plot thickens.

She should just come out. If adorable, British Joe Alwyn wasn't good enough for her to settle down with after SIX FUCKING YEARS, then she doesn't want what she thinks or pretends to want.

by Anonymousreply 4May 26, 2023 2:16 AM

Good for Joe. He's far better looking than that uggo she's dating now.

No doubt she will attempt to demonize him in her next lame ass album.

by Anonymousreply 5May 26, 2023 2:16 AM

Guys like Matt Healey get paid. Believe me they get some kind of deal. This will not last as long as TOm Hiddleston. Trust me. It's a fake relationship.

by Anonymousreply 6May 26, 2023 2:55 AM

I thought that might be the case. When I heard they broke up, I was like, she let JA go for some front man ( whose fug) named Matty? I don't think so. He got sick of her perpetual Jr. High School crap.

by Anonymousreply 7May 26, 2023 5:48 AM

I thought Taylor was into girls.

by Anonymousreply 8May 26, 2023 5:54 AM

I think they all dump her.

She strikes me as a someone who is in arrested development. She’s going to be 34 this year and still comes off as an 18 year-old. She’s still Regina George and there has been no growth or maturity in her image so I can’t imagine how she is behind closed doors.

I couldn’t imagine being a straight male getting into relationships with girls like Taylor Swift or Britney Spears who have this army of people who watch your every move to harass you in the name of protecting their “fav”.

It’s like dating a girl and all her friends are either catty bitches or catty gay bitches. Yuck.

by Anonymousreply 9May 26, 2023 6:26 AM

R9, nails it.

by Anonymousreply 10May 26, 2023 12:16 PM

Poor Joe. As long as things stay quiet on his side, and he remains largely invisible, living his low key life except for working, He may be safe. May be. But if too much chatter about him, especially that he dumped her, gains traction, she will come for him. Taylor and her fans are a vicious pack of she wolves.

by Anonymousreply 11May 26, 2023 12:19 PM

She is mentally 15 because that is the age when she became famous. Just like DiCaprio is around 19. Nobody will stay with a personal with arrested development.

by Anonymousreply 12May 26, 2023 12:25 PM

There's no there, there. She changes relationships like she changes clothes. It's almost like she's role playing. This Matt Healey seems like a crude loose cannon type. I doubt anything is going on with them. Joe's really lucky. Now, if he could just nail the James Bond thing. Wow would she be pissed.

by Anonymousreply 13May 26, 2023 1:32 PM

r3 because she is almost a billionaire and A+ list so can open doors for them.

by Anonymousreply 14May 26, 2023 2:15 PM

I didn't think they ever seemed suited.

Why is she seemingly so obsessed with dating British men?

by Anonymousreply 15May 26, 2023 2:17 PM

Uncut cocks and accents, r15. American women love British men.

by Anonymousreply 16May 26, 2023 2:22 PM

I love her new deluxe edition

by Anonymousreply 17May 26, 2023 2:29 PM

British Men and American Men are nothing alike. Go travel Britain. Even the most stylish and pretty there still have an essence of masculinity in them. A lot of American men lack that now, and yea, it’s a turn off to many women.

by Anonymousreply 18May 26, 2023 5:14 PM

Crazy Days and Nights is bullshit. But I do think it's plausible Taylor and some of the girls in her orbit (Dianna Agron, Karlie Kloss) were more than friends at one point.

by Anonymousreply 19May 26, 2023 5:20 PM

CDAN gets it right all the time. Not all blinds are correct, of course, but numerous ones over the past few months have actually happened (like Tina dying, it was a CDAN blind back in January or February).

by Anonymousreply 20May 26, 2023 5:43 PM

It's obvious he dumped her by her behavior. I suspect he'll get married to some rich and quiet British woman with a good family and have a kid in less than two years and make her go further off the deep end.

by Anonymousreply 21May 26, 2023 5:48 PM

I still think Taylor is a stealth lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 22May 26, 2023 5:56 PM

R21 oh it’s super obvious. She’s acting like a bitter jaded child, as usual. Suddenly she’s constantly seen out and about in NY, when she’s NEVER seen prior.

by Anonymousreply 23May 26, 2023 5:58 PM

[quote] I thought Taylor was into girls.

She is, which is why all the gossip about her with men is hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 24May 26, 2023 6:18 PM

If she were into girls she'd publicly date girls. She's untouchable and nothing is stopping her. She likes British dick.

by Anonymousreply 25May 26, 2023 6:27 PM

She likes men. Possibly bi but def not fully lesbian. She likes her men white and pretty.

by Anonymousreply 26May 26, 2023 6:39 PM

To me this guy never seemed that much into Taylor . It always looked like Taylor was more into him than him into her. Taylor swift seems like the type whonhunts down pretty boys and trap them into dating her .

Btw online trolls aka as Taylor fans / swiftness, are sending the poor guy death threats

by Anonymousreply 27May 26, 2023 9:18 PM

Whonhunts

by Anonymousreply 28May 26, 2023 9:22 PM

The only thing that we an know for sure about Taylor is that she' s immature. Gay or straight, she's immature.

by Anonymousreply 29May 26, 2023 9:25 PM

*can

by Anonymousreply 30May 26, 2023 9:26 PM

Joe Alwyn is close friends with our dear Paul, who dated Phoebe Bridgers, who is the opening act for her good friend Taylor Swift on her tour.

by Anonymousreply 31May 26, 2023 9:32 PM

I'm suffering, y'all! Suffering!

Oh, new dick! Cool.

by Anonymousreply 32May 26, 2023 9:36 PM

R31 they are cute together

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33May 26, 2023 9:41 PM

R33 Um YUM!!! No Taylor required.

by Anonymousreply 34May 26, 2023 9:45 PM

They are good friends. Two men can hang out and it not be sexual r33

by Anonymousreply 35May 26, 2023 9:45 PM

R24 What's even more ridiculous is thinking she is gay

by Anonymousreply 36May 26, 2023 10:14 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!