Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Brady Bunch house is up for sale again! $5.5 million

I guess the people who had people come take tours of it for money isn’t getting much business anymore. It’s up for sale for $5.5 million.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4May 25, 2023 10:53 PM

omg it's like a fucking museum

everybody who recognizes it will be dead in 10 years

by Anonymousreply 1May 25, 2023 10:45 PM

Five bedrooms and five bathrooms?!

Why the fuck did the girls and boys have to sleep three to a room? I count the parents, master bedroom, the girls room, the boys room, and if you want to get technical, Alice’s storage closet bedroom, and Greg’s attic bedroom. But I don’t think you can legally claim those are bedrooms unless they have closets.

And with five bathrooms, why the fuck were six kids always fighting over who got in there?

by Anonymousreply 2May 25, 2023 10:50 PM

R2 ummmm the real house has all those rooms but the show didn’t.

by Anonymousreply 3May 25, 2023 10:51 PM

Wait, what happened to the astro-turf??

by Anonymousreply 4May 25, 2023 10:53 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!