Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Ron DeSantis autistic?

There’s growing speculation.

by Anonymousreply 19May 26, 2023 1:02 AM

Nah, just an asshole.

by Anonymousreply 1May 25, 2023 10:14 PM

Why does he say DEEE Santis?

by Anonymousreply 2May 25, 2023 10:21 PM

I think his wife says duh-SANT-is

You'd think she would have straightened him out on that by now. She's usually so good at telling him what to think.

by Anonymousreply 3May 25, 2023 10:23 PM

I am on the Autistic Spectrum and my take on it is this

The autistic spectrum and sociopathic spectrum are kind of adjacent and there may be some overlapping areas

I would say he’s on the sociopathic spectrum, perhaps with some qualities which may blend into autistic spectrum

But based on body language, I would not consider him really autistic spectrum

He conducts himself very neurotypical, very focused, direct gaze

In fact the direct piercing gaze he has is extremely sociopathic (evolved from hunting)

Watch on mute at 2x speed

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4May 25, 2023 10:28 PM

Like I said last time this came up, there's a reason the Navy chose him to torture prisoners. He's a sociopath at minimum

by Anonymousreply 5May 25, 2023 10:33 PM

DeSantis suffers talking point coma live on Fox News

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6May 25, 2023 10:48 PM

Here, watch two Aspies do an interview and compare body language with DeSantis

DeSantis doesn’t show any signs of Aspie body language (the holy trinity: unstable posture/ poor drifting eye contact and staring jnto space/ hand stimming)

In fact, DeSantis is basically the opposite- holds his head and posture extremely steady, his gaze is so locked piercingly onto Piers Morgan that even Morgan appears uncomfortable

That is sociopathy

It reminds me of when the Velociraptor pounced on Muldoon in Jurassic Park - “Clever girl” indeed

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7May 25, 2023 10:55 PM

Look at that ugly, miserable face with a downturned mouth.

by Anonymousreply 8May 25, 2023 10:57 PM

This is DeSantis

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9May 25, 2023 11:01 PM

I think defensive autistics are posting on this thread. They think they are above approach and gifted . Ron is awkward and weird as fuck

by Anonymousreply 10May 25, 2023 11:40 PM

“Midjourney, draw me some defensive autistics.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11May 25, 2023 11:49 PM

Lols 😂 delusional

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12May 25, 2023 11:57 PM

People are saying…

by Anonymousreply 13May 26, 2023 12:00 AM

[quote]You'd think she would have straightened him out on that by now. She's usually so good at telling him what to think.

He grew up saying DeeSantis but she doesn't like that and is trying to make him say DehSantis. This was confirmed in a Politico article today.

by Anonymousreply 14May 26, 2023 12:26 AM

DAH- Santis is the correct pronunciation in Italian

It’s odd that he would have ever used DEE- Santis

The hard E sound is represented by the letter I in Italian so he would have been pronouncing his name like it was spelled DiSantis

by Anonymousreply 15May 26, 2023 12:34 AM

*The A word has entered that chat*

by Anonymousreply 16May 26, 2023 12:42 AM

He's demented, no question about it. He gives me the fucking creeps.

by Anonymousreply 17May 26, 2023 12:43 AM

What are his qualifications other than he's demonstrated that he will pander to the Angry Old White Men?

by Anonymousreply 18May 26, 2023 12:48 AM

He’s running 🏃🏻‍♂️ from Rhon”da”, but she will never be defeated

by Anonymousreply 19May 26, 2023 1:02 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!