Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Evan Rachel Wood Gives Up Custody Of Son After Alleged Marilyn Manson Threats

'Westworld' star Evan Rachel Wood has agreed to give up custody of her son, following alleged threats from Marilyn Manson after accusing the rocker of abuse.

According to new legal documents obtained by The Blast, the actress and her ex-boyfriend -- Jamie Bell -- have agreed to have their 7-year-old son live with his father in Los Angeles. Wood resides in Nashville, Tennessee, and has been battling to keep her son out of L.A.

In the filing, Wood and Bell agree their son will "primarily live with (him) in Los Angeles, (Wood) shall have custody of Jack one (1) extended weekend per month from Friday, after school or 10:00 a.m." In other words, the young boy will stay with his dad most of the time in L.A. and travel to see his mom once a month. Of course, she will have custody of him for holidays like spring break and President's Day weekend -- but it's a huge change for the actress.

So why would she agree to this?

Well, our sources say Evan is extremely afraid of putting her son in danger by living with her in Los Angeles.

As you know, Evan is involved in a criminal investigation into alleged abuse at the hands of rocker Marilyn Manson -- and believes she could be the victim of retaliation by him for working with investigators and possibly testifying in the case.

The 'Westworld' star revealed the fears in custody court, telling the judge, "I am a key witness in a pending criminal investigation. In connection with the investigation, I allege that I was the victim of torture, rape, and pedophilic grooming by an intentionally known public figure."

She continued, "I am extremely afraid of the alleged offender. I have suffered a severe, traumatic physical and emotional injury at his hands, and I am afraid that he will seek retribution against me for testifying by harming me, our son, and members of our family."

The actress claims she was told directly by investigators that her family's safety WAS at risk.

It should be noted, Bell filed documents with the court after claiming Wood was keeping their son from him. In his filing, Jamie pointed out that it shouldn't matter what was going on with Marilyn Manson or anyone else -- the former couple should share custody in L.A. He wrote, "Whatever fears Evan may have regarding third parties should have nothing to do with me or custody of our son. I do not even want to think of the short- and long-term psychological harm Evan might be inflicting upon Jack with this kind of talk and my prolonged separation from him."

Wood responded, saying, "I have not kept Jack from Jamie, who has the means and opportunity to visit Jack whenever he wishes. I have conveyed to Jamie my very real and deep concerns regarding my and Jack’s safety should we take up residence in Los Angeles."

Ultimately, Woods agreed to allow her son to live in L.A. -- but with his father. The deal was signed and filed with the Los Angeles County Courts and will continue this way unless circumstances change.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49June 17, 2023 2:25 AM

She is a "PSYCHO" correct!

by Anonymousreply 1May 25, 2023 6:47 PM

Ok so basically she was trying to alienate the son from his dad, start a new life in Nashville and put the onus on the father to go out of his way to fly cross-country anytime he wanted to see his child. And it backfired.

Got it.

by Anonymousreply 2May 25, 2023 6:47 PM

What the fuck's in Nashville? I think r2 has it exactly right. Not at all surprised they were only married for two years, she must be crazy once you get over the great sex.

by Anonymousreply 3May 25, 2023 7:07 PM

“ I allege that I was the victim of torture, rape, and pedophilic grooming by an intentionally known public figure."

She was 19/20 when they started dating and if it was any earlier, she was cheating on Jamie Bell with him.

Something is not adding up.

by Anonymousreply 4May 25, 2023 7:24 PM

R2 Her and Jamie Bell have been in a custody battle since 2021.

by Anonymousreply 5May 25, 2023 7:26 PM

Wood said she was informed by investigators that her and her family’s safety were at risk. The actress said she decided to leave Los Angeles and exclusively reside in Tennessee in November 2020.

“At one time did I conceal from Jamie our whereabouts,” she said. In December 2020, Wood told Bell about the criminal investigation she was involved in.

Despite this, she claimed he filed a case in California to fight her for custody.

Wood said she Bell had known for years that she planned to raise Jack outside of Los Angeles. She moved their kid in 2016 and made it his home base.

“There is certainly more detail into our relationship and my concerns regarding Jamie’s judgment and parenting that I could provide the Court AND will do so as part of my response to Jamie’s request for custody,” she wrote.

Wood said, “I have not kept Jack from Jamie, who has the means and opportunity to visit Jack whenever he wishes. I have conveyed to Jamie my very real and deep concerns regarding my and Jack’s safety should we take up residence in Los Angeles.”

Bell filed a declaration in the case dated March 2021. At the time, he said, “Evan continues to withhold our son Jack from me out of state. The actor said, “Evan abruptly and unilaterally decided to withhold Jack from me in mid-December 2020.”

She sounds...extra. You don't get to disclose the whereabouts of someone's child from them. Sorry.

by Anonymousreply 6May 25, 2023 7:53 PM

She sounds like your classic manipulative narcissist.

by Anonymousreply 7May 25, 2023 8:00 PM

From what I have learned about MM since she and a couple of others went public about their relationships with him, he sounds like a creepy disturbed person who is infatuated with creepy and disturbing things. That said, I’m just not part of the generation that is comfortable with him not having his day in court. He was dropped by his label and his agency and that’s just based on her allegations, nothing factual. I don’t think that’s right. She says he began “grooming” her from their very first meeting, but how is something like that proven as fact? So, it’s that kind of stuff that makes me uneasy. R6 is right and this contentious custody battle with her ex is worthy of a side eye at least.

by Anonymousreply 8May 25, 2023 8:04 PM

She is TOTALLY full of shit about MM and that kid is way better off with a grounded dad than this nut case.

by Anonymousreply 9May 25, 2023 8:41 PM

[quote] [R2] Her and Jamie Bell have been in a custody battle since 2021.

Oh dear.

by Anonymousreply 10May 25, 2023 8:46 PM

Don’t know much about her, but it seems likely this is a “when life gives you lemons…” situation.

She has lost custody because she’s a greedy narcissist, so she’s cramming that shitty development into her fanatically vindictive anti-MN crusade.

by Anonymousreply 11May 25, 2023 8:50 PM

She seems WAY to fucked up to be raising a kid. With holding him from his father won't look good to the Court either. That she even had anything to do with Marilyn Manson, tells me how messed up she is. Keep that kid away from Marilyn Manson,.too.

by Anonymousreply 12June 7, 2023 5:01 AM

That’s the thing. I am the same age as Evan and 99% of kids our age knew fucking aging performative schockmeisters at our age was the act of a fool. She wasn’t a 13-year-old.

by Anonymousreply 13June 7, 2023 5:06 AM

She’s a total liar and got caught. She’s borderline. That kid stands no chance.

by Anonymousreply 14June 7, 2023 5:07 AM

Wait… so which one is the kid’s father?

And Marilyn Manson is the safer option?!?!

by Anonymousreply 15June 7, 2023 5:47 AM

Jamie Bell is the kid's father. Manson doesn't have anything to do with the kid (the kid was born after he and Evan broke up).

by Anonymousreply 16June 7, 2023 6:01 AM

MM also dated Rose McGowan. Does he date damaged people or does he damage them?

by Anonymousreply 17June 7, 2023 7:30 AM

What a week for Kate Mara. Her delusional ex reviews an affair they had, and now her husband is involved in baby mama drama.

by Anonymousreply 18June 7, 2023 7:46 AM

R17, Rose grew up in a pedophile cult. The same one as River Phoenix. She was beyond fucked up from the start.

by Anonymousreply 19June 7, 2023 8:03 AM

Evan was a child actor - her first role was in the TV series American Gothic at 8-years-old.

by Anonymousreply 20June 7, 2023 8:17 AM

Isn’t Kate Mara rich enough to pay off all these people to shut up?

by Anonymousreply 21June 7, 2023 11:02 AM

The dad has dirt on her. The nonsense about Marilyn Manson is just a Megan Markle-level bad PR attempt.

by Anonymousreply 22June 7, 2023 11:23 AM

She lost custody. Bell was only asking for partial and the court gave him full. Highly unusual. The pro Evan media propaganda surrounding this case is bizarre. She'd still have custody of she weren't so obssessed with her freakshow of an ex lover. If you want a real laugh go to the fuck moi or whatever subreddit. The commenters are all batshit insane, acting like Bell and his wife Mara are villains for protecting his child and Manson somehow caused Wood to lose custody.

by Anonymousreply 23June 15, 2023 8:54 PM

A friend grew up with Kate Mara and said she was always very nice and quite shy (plus wildly wealthy). Mara must be so frustrated having to regularly deal with an unstable loudmouth like ERW.

That being said, I really do like ERW as an actress and MM probably did treat her like shit and threaten to kill her.

by Anonymousreply 24June 15, 2023 9:10 PM

Jamie Bell is a class act and a wonderful actor. I'm surprised he was ever linked to someone like Evan Rachel Wood in the first place.

by Anonymousreply 25June 15, 2023 9:14 PM

I just looked up Kate Mara. Didn’t realize just how rich she is. Her family owns both The Steelers and the NY Giants.

by Anonymousreply 26June 15, 2023 10:36 PM

Makes zero sense. If she's afraid for her son, why not work it out privately with his father? Why did the courts have to be involved?

by Anonymousreply 27June 15, 2023 10:40 PM

My favorite horse manure line from ERW was that she was somehow coerced into posing in a Nazi cap and Hitler mustache. She liked the Manson weirdo because he was a disgusting creep. Not in spite of it. It excited her and now she's embarrassed. What a fucked up whore. Everyone would've forgotten about this and moves on had she not sought out attention.

by Anonymousreply 28June 15, 2023 10:42 PM

People like Wood should never have children.

by Anonymousreply 29June 15, 2023 10:58 PM

He got back with her after she was with Manson. His judgment is not the best, to put it mildly.

by Anonymousreply 30June 15, 2023 11:00 PM

Well, all I have to ask is, WHAT and WHY would she get involved with MM ( although I do like his song The Dope Show)? Now she has a kid, and.... Shit, never mind.

by Anonymousreply 31June 15, 2023 11:34 PM

I like her as an actress too. Her personal life is batshit.

by Anonymousreply 32June 16, 2023 4:00 AM

NPD 'bisexual' women are all a variation of this mess.......

by Anonymousreply 33June 16, 2023 4:05 AM

That HBO documentary about the Manson/Wood affair did her no favors, even though it strained to portray her as an inspiring, heroic survivor. This isn't to say I came away thinking better of Marilyn Manson, but Wood, whose acting I have enjoyed since Once and Again, came off as calculating and manipulative and seemed to take no responsibility for anything. At one point, discussing her conflict with Bell over the disposition of their son, she practically rolled her eyes and said, paraphrasing, "It's like he doesn't realize that having to go to a family court hearing is traumatic for me after everything I've been through." It was clear she thought that her history with Marilyn Manson—the version she presents to the world as the unvarnished truth—should trump everything else, even her custody arrangement with the child's other parent.

by Anonymousreply 34June 16, 2023 4:17 AM

Marilyn is obviously deeply disturbed; but she is cleraly a BPD sociopath as a keen 'player' in her 'victimhood'. Interesting that Jamie Bell seems to have a thing or damsel in distress, hyper sexual bisexual women with the revelations his current wife dated Ellen Page

by Anonymousreply 35June 16, 2023 4:41 AM

All this “hate” for Wood seems contrived. This is a smear job against her.

by Anonymousreply 36June 16, 2023 6:02 AM

Dont think so. She has been playing a victim for years, while her histrionics and lies have been apparent. As I said above, I think Marilyn is a piece of shit and no doubt abusive. But she is truly no better.

by Anonymousreply 37June 16, 2023 7:41 AM

Why would someone hate a stranger so much? I’m not buying this load of crap. This is a personal vendetta against her. It’s seeped in misogyny.

by Anonymousreply 38June 16, 2023 7:56 AM

I watch an interview with other Manson girlfriends. They refuted that Manson abuses women. They were gothy fetishy women however. Even so, I'm on the fence and more leaning to Manson being a victim of a smear campaign.

by Anonymousreply 39June 16, 2023 8:29 AM

The fact that she agreed to let her son live full-time with his dad shows that she really is genuinely concerned about his safety, and Jamie Bell's whiny accusation that she was going to "permanently psychologically damage" their son unless she was forced to live in LA is bullshit.

Also bullshit is this forced hate against ERW. It doesn't matter what forum you read or what social media you're on, it's always "she thinks her feelings count, she's obviously a psycho, she almost rolled her eyes at something a man said once, this totally reminds me of Meghan Markle/Amber Heard," it's pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 40June 16, 2023 8:53 AM

Anybody who wants to raise their kid in LA is suspicious. it’s not unusual to want to raise kids far away from LA.

by Anonymousreply 41June 16, 2023 9:02 AM

The troll bots are trained on her since women are not supposed to make accusations, they are supposed to suffer in silence.

I don’t know the facts here, but I do know a lazy smear job when I see one.

by Anonymousreply 42June 16, 2023 9:04 AM

[quote]The fact that she agreed to let her son live full-time with his dad shows that she really is genuinely concerned about his safety,

She "agreed" to that only because Bell put up a protracted legal fight. Her initial impulse was to abscond with the child to another state in violation of the custody and visitation arrangement, conceal the boy's whereabouts from his father, and tilt public opinion against Bell (in her documentary and in interviews) by portraying him as someone who did not have their child's best interests at heart.

She has admitted to concealing their son's whereabouts from Bell. That isn't the inference of anyone on social media; it's out of her own mouth. "At one time I did conceal from Jamie our whereabouts.”

by Anonymousreply 43June 16, 2023 9:17 AM

Yes exactly, why couldn't she work that out privately with the father if it's normal and above board. But this was a court decision so she clearly didn't want it to happen.

by Anonymousreply 44June 16, 2023 9:57 AM

[quote] Jamie Bell is a class act and a wonderful actor.

Oh, you know him personally?

by Anonymousreply 45June 16, 2023 2:48 PM

You have to be a REALLY horrible mother to give up or lose custody of your child. It’s almost unheard of.

by Anonymousreply 46June 16, 2023 2:49 PM

r46, that's not completely true... but it was a very bad move on her part to take the child to another state without giving notice to Bell (not to mention seeking his consent).

You can't just relocate out of state with a child if the other parent isn't consenting. They have relocation hearings for this type of thing, it's a whole process unless both parents are agreeing. They take into account a number of factors, including whether the child has siblings he is bonded to and would be separated from (Bell has younger children at this point). Plus I'm guessing the child went to school in LA, had a routine there, activities there, etc. Also, the Court takes into account what the child wants, so I'm guessing that played a role.

My guess is if she moved back to LA, she would retain joint custody of the child, but because she is insistent on living in Nashville, the agreement is that he will be flown out for one weekend a month to visit her, plus holidays and vacations.

That's the problem when you're divorced with children and want to move across the country. The other parent (assuming they are involved) have rights that can prevent you from relocating. It's about what's in the best interest of the child, not about where one parent decides they want to live. Reason #84329 to be very careful who you marry and have children with.

I do love ERW as an actress. Been a fan since Once and Again. And I absolutely believe Manson is a violent abusive piece of shit. I watched her documentary, thought she came off fine, but unstable. She has that weird child actor history, plus her parents are fuck ups. So it's not surprising she has some issues. Hope it works out of her.

by Anonymousreply 47June 16, 2023 3:17 PM

R17 fucked up people gravitate towards each other. Never trust a man with a bitch wife or a woman with a psychopathic husband. No matter how nice they appear.

by Anonymousreply 48June 17, 2023 2:25 AM

R21 She seems too classy to do that.

by Anonymousreply 49June 17, 2023 2:25 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!