Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

BEARKING: Oath Keepers Leader Is Sentenced to 18 Years in Jan. 6 Sedition Case

The sentence for Stewart Rhodes was the longest so far in the federal investigation of the Capitol attack and the first issued to a defendant convicted of sedition.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113May 30, 2023 7:59 AM

Good!

by Anonymousreply 1May 25, 2023 5:28 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2May 25, 2023 5:30 PM

I hope he becomes a victim of a hate crime while in prison.

by Anonymousreply 3May 25, 2023 5:32 PM

R2.

by Anonymousreply 4May 25, 2023 5:35 PM

Now do Trump.

by Anonymousreply 5May 25, 2023 5:35 PM

Hope he gets attack by black guys for being a white supremacist

by Anonymousreply 6May 25, 2023 5:35 PM

šŸ» šŸ‘‘

by Anonymousreply 7May 25, 2023 5:35 PM

r7 šŸ»šŸ‘‘ā¤ļø

by Anonymousreply 8May 25, 2023 5:41 PM

Give him the Whitey Bulger ending!

by Anonymousreply 9May 25, 2023 5:43 PM

He'll be a good target in prison. The cons can just sneak up on him on his dead eye side.

by Anonymousreply 10May 25, 2023 5:49 PM

Hahaha!

by Anonymousreply 11May 25, 2023 5:56 PM

Marry me, r10

by Anonymousreply 12May 25, 2023 6:04 PM

Here's the NYT article, no paywall.

This guy actually had a trial and got convicted. Prosecutors had asked for 25 years.

He actually has a law degree from Yale, if you can believe that. And was in the Army.

Anyway, 18 years is significant.

And yes, Trump should be in jail, too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13May 25, 2023 6:08 PM

Ha-Ha!

No more precious guns! No more voting! And no more jobs!

Felon for life!

by Anonymousreply 14May 25, 2023 6:09 PM

He sure will be popular, having that extra hole for the cellies to fuck.

by Anonymousreply 15May 25, 2023 6:13 PM

I went outside & blew my car horn for 30 seconds in celebration when I learned of the long sentence handed down called for the seditionist, traitorous piece of trash stewart rhodes!

My friend across the street told me a few minutes later, "I know that something big has happened when you do that & that I should go check the tv news!"

by Anonymousreply 16May 25, 2023 6:13 PM

Unfortunately, I'll bet a lot of his fellow cons think of him as a hero.

by Anonymousreply 17May 25, 2023 6:14 PM

[quote]He actually has a law degree from Yale, if you can believe that. And was in the Army.

I have a JD from Harvard, an MD from Johns Hopkins, and a PhD from Yale. And I was simultaneously a Navy Seal and a Green Beret.

by Anonymousreply 18May 25, 2023 6:14 PM

I might not have a degree from Harvard but you know what?

I have two eyes and I'm not a felon.

Who wins this one?

by Anonymousreply 19May 25, 2023 6:18 PM

Ooh, ooh, ooh! Does anybody remember the list of things those guys wanted when they took over the wildlife refuge in Oregon? Or was it a bird sanctuary?

Jesus. I *live* in Oregon and I donā€™t remember! All I can recall off the top of my head is ā€œsnacks.ā€ Maybe we should take up a collection and send this guy some snacks.

by Anonymousreply 20May 25, 2023 6:19 PM

Why causes explosive diarrhea? We should send him whatever that is, to help him make friends with his new boyfriends.

by Anonymousreply 21May 25, 2023 6:21 PM

r20

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22May 25, 2023 6:22 PM

Thank you, R22. I found the list.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23May 25, 2023 6:27 PM

Just to remind everyone, this is a federal sentence for which there is NO PAROLE. He will serve every day, no credit for good behavior, though he will get credit for time served.

The clear reason why he got what he did was not just for his role as a leader, but also for the fact that he had benefit of one of the best legal educations available to anyone and IN SPITE of that, did what he did.

by Anonymousreply 24May 25, 2023 6:30 PM

Is this the guy whose ex-wife said he was abusive and didnt really believe what he spouted but loved being able to control and incite people?

by Anonymousreply 25May 25, 2023 6:34 PM

Yale and Harvard really dump some turds into the American toilet bowl.

by Anonymousreply 26May 25, 2023 6:37 PM

Have fun, Stewie!

by Anonymousreply 27May 25, 2023 6:41 PM

r25

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28May 25, 2023 6:44 PM

I wish that each and every conviction the government achieved was a huge headline, above the fold of every printed newspaper across the country. I wish every newscast started their program announcing each conviction/sentencing. I wish every right wing website, cable channel, twitter feed, Facebook page was overridden and the news sat at the top of each for 24 hours.

Each and every conviction/sentencing. The dolt from Arkansas who sat behind Pelosi's chair and put his feet up was also convicted recently. Yea!

by Anonymousreply 29May 25, 2023 6:46 PM

Harvard educated lawyer and still shot his own eye out. LOL LOL LOL

by Anonymousreply 30May 25, 2023 6:51 PM

Yale!

by Anonymousreply 31May 25, 2023 7:26 PM

Why do they all look like this guy? Fat middle-aged white guy who thinks he's above it all šŸ˜ 

by Anonymousreply 32May 25, 2023 7:43 PM

They all have pinkie dicks, I imagine. That donā€™t work.

by Anonymousreply 33May 25, 2023 7:52 PM

[quote]Why do they all look like this guy? Fat middle-aged white guy who thinks he's above it all šŸ˜ 

The grey goatee seems to be a trademark.

by Anonymousreply 34May 25, 2023 7:59 PM

How many of these fuck heads have received prison sentences? I'm sure I could look it up, but much prefer the news as reported by the DL.

I hope all of them, and their asshole leader (Trump) spend many years in prison!

by Anonymousreply 35May 25, 2023 8:26 PM

No more pussy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36May 25, 2023 8:32 PM

I'd be willing to send him a box of substandard lube.

by Anonymousreply 37May 25, 2023 9:09 PM

[quote]No more precious guns! No more voting! And no more jobs!

But all the toilet wine he can drink!

by Anonymousreply 38May 25, 2023 9:11 PM

I don't know him..

by Anonymousreply 39May 25, 2023 9:18 PM

MTG will join him for conjugals.

by Anonymousreply 40May 25, 2023 9:21 PM

He fucked around and found out.

by Anonymousreply 41May 25, 2023 9:30 PM

Now he can go be a pretend soldier in jail.

by Anonymousreply 42May 25, 2023 9:33 PM

Ugh. This actually scares me. Iā€™ve read too many dystopian novels where people think theyā€™re living in a utopian society, and in the past there was a huge rebellion that overthrew the government, and resulted in this new beautiful utopia, but then the twist is that this new utopian society is actually an autocratic fascism and that the rebels were actually the bad guys.

Putting this guy in jail for 18 years is going to go to strengthen support for the insurrectionists, and if they manage to grow large enough and overthrow the government, they will erase our history, and weā€™ll be living under the New Federation of America (but itā€™ll be a nightmare).

Iā€™m not saying, donā€™t put him in jail, but people are going to perceive him as a political prisoner. Even if heā€™s a criminal.

by Anonymousreply 43May 25, 2023 9:57 PM

Mexi-mix:

"Elmer Stewart Rhodes III was born in Fresno, California in 1966. His father was a U.S. Marine and his mother worked on a farm. Rhodes wrote about his father abandoning his mother and him when he was three years old, and that he grew up with his mother and her Mexican-American family. Rhodes has described himself as "mixed-race" and has "American-Indian" and Hispanic maternal ancestors."

by Anonymousreply 44May 25, 2023 10:27 PM

Take your meds, R43.

by Anonymousreply 45May 25, 2023 10:41 PM

And today Ron DeSatan says once he's in the White House he'll probably pardon Trump and all the Jan. 6 insurrectionists.

by Anonymousreply 46May 26, 2023 1:19 AM

Another Oath Keeper got 12 years today. 2 down and many more to go!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47May 26, 2023 1:22 AM

Chris Wray tweeted about the sentencings. Check out the replies. MAGAts are obsessed with someone called Ray Epps, claiming he was an FBI agent inciting the attack.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48May 26, 2023 2:18 AM

Oh fuck off, r43. Itā€™s not like it hasnā€™t happened in history before. Entire civilizations have been wiped out, and all we have are a few pieces of pottery and no record of their existence.

The MGAS are gonna make this guy a martyr. Do you want that?

by Anonymousreply 49May 26, 2023 2:32 AM

I meant that for R45. I was R43.

by Anonymousreply 50May 26, 2023 2:33 AM

I want that traitor to do his time.

America shouldn't consider whiny MAGAts preferences any more than they would the KKK or Al-Queda. Fuck that noise. They need to grow up.

Do you want to bend over for every terrorist, or just this set of losers?

by Anonymousreply 51May 26, 2023 2:43 AM

These lowlifes should count their blessings they live in a civilized country. Had they lived in many countries they would be taken out immediately after being found guilty and have their heads chopped off, hung, or shot by a firing squad.

by Anonymousreply 52May 26, 2023 9:01 AM

As per the FBI: "Today two Oath Keepers leaders were sentenced for seditious conspiracy and other charges related to the breach of the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53May 26, 2023 11:02 AM

You sure do gotta purty eye socket...

by Anonymousreply 54May 26, 2023 11:03 AM

Who is Ray Epps, and why are all the right-wing Twitter accounts obsessed with him?

by Anonymousreply 55May 26, 2023 11:12 AM

The thing these civil war re-enactors 2.0 havenā€™t learned, that other countries and better funded militias have, is that you donā€™t want to go to war with the United States. These bozos are performing WWII drills through the mud, scaling walls while the US is perfecting weapons that melt your bones. They probably have weapons that kill you three days before you know youā€™re even dead. The US gets a major hardon on for finding ways to efficiently eliminate people from the comfort of a small room.

by Anonymousreply 56May 26, 2023 11:21 AM

If the Civil War II types actually put that effort into improving their communities in positive ways instead of LARPing, they really would be helping to make America a better place. But that type of effort is too much work for those fat, lazy fucks I guess. Not enough firearms and too much mixing with people who might make them re-evaluate some of their long standing stereotypes.

It's much easier to play "Q Warrior for Republican Orange Jesus".

by Anonymousreply 57May 26, 2023 11:31 AM

They donā€™t want to make America better. They just want to complain about how white men arenā€™t the bees-knees anymore, how they no longer get to decide who gets what - at least middle class white men.

by Anonymousreply 58May 26, 2023 11:37 AM

Good Lord, people go to jail now for seeding? Has Grindr issued a statement?

by Anonymousreply 59May 26, 2023 12:03 PM

He will do just fine in prison because there are a lot of white supremacists there and he will be taken care of.

by Anonymousreply 60May 26, 2023 12:10 PM

"These lowlifes should count their blessings they live in a civilized country. Had they lived in many countries they would be taken out immediately after being found guilty and have their heads chopped off, hung, or shot by a firing squad.

And that's exactly what would have happened here if Obama had organized and led a bunch of mostly black/Hispanics to storm the U.S. Capitol. Republicans, and especially bloodthirsty Donald Trump, would have demanded their heads on pikes and they would have had their wishes granted before summer of 2021. No pussy footing around with petty legalities and deliberate obfuscations of the law.

Who said being white doesn't have its privileges?

by Anonymousreply 61May 26, 2023 12:11 PM

He should be placed in front of a firing squad.

by Anonymousreply 62May 26, 2023 12:21 PM

R61 thatā€™s basically what Trump already did to to the Central Park six who were teenagers at the time he publicly demanded their heads on spikes and all exonerated a 1,000 years later after have spent their lives in jail.

by Anonymousreply 63May 26, 2023 12:25 PM

This pathetic bitch got popped for ā€œseditious conspiracyā€. If you think for one minute the FBI, the CIA and all Five Eyes wonā€™t know every time he farts, youā€™re kidding yourself.

This loser is going to have so many people watching his every move from now until the day he drops dead, he wonā€™t be able to pass gas without several hundred people knowing it.

Heā€™s a DOMESTIC TERRORIST. His days of fomenting violence online or even privately are OVAH.

by Anonymousreply 64May 26, 2023 5:44 PM

Let them get pissed off, we need to root them out!!! Hopefully at some point, one of them will be executed (though I despise the death penalty and am against it, this would be an exception for me).

To the poster who is scared of this clown becoming a martyr, look up Timothy McVeigh. He became a martyr too, but we outnumber them maybe 100 to 1. The only difference between now and when Tim was alive is media being tilted to the right and social media. Tim was extremely media savvy, he used his military training to plan out every single public appearance to sway his supporters, he even planned out exactly what he would do on his frog march. And you know what that got him? An execution.

The ONLY thing that will save us is enforcing the rule of law. That is the only way to restore our hope in our institutions. It is that simple. I predict that SR will die in prison because he looks like he has health issues and 18 years is a loooong time when youā€™re already middle-aged with health challenges. Poor poor poor Stewie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65May 26, 2023 9:29 PM

I forgot to mentionā€¦.every single time a Rethuglican is in front of a camera, journalists need to ask, ā€œGovernor DeSantis, if a group of black people broke into the capitol building, you will pardon them too?ā€ Ask over and over and over and over.

by Anonymousreply 66May 26, 2023 9:38 PM

Every poster to this thread, every newspaper, every radio and TV broadcast should call Rhodes by his given first name, ELMER. Yes, it's Elmer, as in Fudd.

Elmer - such a dweeby name. I bet Rhodes hates that name and why he goes by Stewart.

by Anonymousreply 67May 26, 2023 10:25 PM

his ex wife is spilling all the tea.

by Anonymousreply 68May 26, 2023 10:28 PM

[quote] Iā€™m not saying, donā€™t put him in jail, but people are going to perceive him as a political prisoner. Even if heā€™s a criminal.

Who? The 18% of Americans who are idiots and actually believe the election was stolen, or the 35% who would eat Trump's shit. Either way, they're in the minority.

by Anonymousreply 69May 26, 2023 10:46 PM

R69, Trump became MORE popular after he was indicted. There are undecideds who are looking at this as a political issue not a criminal one and theyā€™re buying into the conspiracies.

[quote]Do you want to bend over for every terrorist, or just this set of losers?

No, of course not and I even said ā€œIā€™m not saying donā€™t put him in jailā€ but Iā€™M TELLING YOU that there will be unintended consequences. People will see him as a martyr and Trump will gain support. I donā€™t know why you think Iā€™m suggesting giving him a full pardon and an edible arrangement for his inconvenience of being convicted. Youā€™re being reactionary and you canā€™t see past ā€œgood they, caught oneā€. They need to PUNOSJ THEM ALL or it looks like some people are being treated more harshly and thatā€™s what sows conspiracy theories.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70May 26, 2023 11:05 PM

@r67, " call Rhodes by his given first name, ELMER. Yes, it's Elmer, as in Fudd. "

No wonder he's such a dickhead. Has he killed his parents yet? šŸ¤”

by Anonymousreply 71May 26, 2023 11:07 PM

R70, shut the fuck up you silly cunt.

Of course Elmer's fellow white supremacist cunts will try to make him a martyr. Of course those shit-for-brains low-life animals will see him as a hero. So what? They see that fucking moron Trump as a martyr and a hero too. Does that change the opinions of sensible people? No it does not.

If you attack the United States of America try to overthrow our government, we will hunt you down and put you in jail. We don't care how your friends and admirers feel about it. We don't care about your ridiculous propaganda. We will continue to hit these traitors hard (I'd like to see them all doing 20-to-life but I'm mean).

We don't stop arresting bank robbers because their friends still like them and think they got a raw deal. We find them, arrest them and put them in prison. End of.

by Anonymousreply 72May 26, 2023 11:13 PM

^ We should have been nicer to Hitler, look at all the trouble he's caused since šŸ™„

/s

by Anonymousreply 73May 26, 2023 11:20 PM

Wow. If you canā€™t have a discussion or a debate without calling someone a cunt, then you have no argument. And since youā€™re not worth talking to, you just get ignored.

by Anonymousreply 74May 26, 2023 11:42 PM

I can have conversations without calling people a cunt. It requires the person I'm conversing with not be a cunt. In your case R70/R74, since you are a cunt I called you a cunt. A silly cunt.

You get ignored for being a cunt and a snowflake. Get the fuck off the Datalounge.

by Anonymousreply 75May 26, 2023 11:50 PM

^ šŸ˜‚ šŸ‘

by Anonymousreply 76May 27, 2023 12:13 AM

[quote]Trump became MORE popular after he was indicted. There are undecideds who are looking at this as a political issue not a criminal one and theyā€™re buying into the conspiracies.

Bear in mind that no trials have started yet. The evidence against him has yet to be presented in a public forum. Once the dirt starts to come out, I think that much of his non-MAGA support will erode.

by Anonymousreply 77May 27, 2023 12:26 AM

When I hear "Elmer", I think Fishpaw.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78May 27, 2023 5:35 AM

Oh, the orange fatty was popular until the J6 hearings started, too. Then enough of his fools had the sense to be embarrassed and took down their stupid flags and stopped pushing the lies.

There are only a handful of these nutters left. Sure, theyā€™re going to howl and scream but, like r77 said, once the trials start and the EVIDENCE is presented (fucker GAVE top secret info to the pricks who crashed the World Trade Center and killed thousands of Americans), youā€™ll see even MORE of these dirtbags slither away and pretend not to know anything.

I guarantee you once his selling of top secret info to those fucking terrorists is presented, even the die hard cultists will sit up and take notice.

by Anonymousreply 79May 27, 2023 6:28 AM

R79, I donā€™t think so. Theyā€™re already crazy. When the evidence is presented, theyā€™re just gonna double down on their claims that itā€™s a witchhunt and politically motivated. Theyā€™re not going to back down.

by Anonymousreply 80May 27, 2023 6:31 AM

Claiming that any video or audio evidence that comes out is a ā€˜deepfakeā€™ will keep them deluded.

by Anonymousreply 81May 27, 2023 6:49 AM

People who bullied, oppressed, abused, exploited... are always afraid their victims are going to rise-up and get revenge.

Many are afraid that the women they molested are going to #metoo them. Donald will protect them from that and/or pardon them.

by Anonymousreply 82May 27, 2023 6:55 AM

People have been fleeing the Republican Party for years. They won't register as Republicans and won't admit to being Republicans. Suddenly nobody knows anyone who actually voted for Donald Trump anymore. Sometimes they'll still vote Republican but it's a shameful sort of thing for them.

My favorite is when they fight amongst themselves and we point at them and laugh.

by Anonymousreply 83May 27, 2023 7:35 AM

I donā€™t think Trump and DeSantis have much voter appeal in a general election anyway but going around saying theyā€™re going to pardon people like Elmer Rhodes and all of the other seditious traitors and insurrectionists, plus Trump himself, is NOT a vote getter with the average American. The DOJ has worked hard for these convictions; itā€™s a waste of time and money just to pardon all these undeserving criminals. I think saying as much just makes Bidenā€™s win more inevitable.

And as the noose tightens around Trump, and it is, the last thing the majority of Americans want to hear is that heā€™ll be pardoned. Especially Trump.

by Anonymousreply 84May 27, 2023 8:15 AM

R5 is Right, Donald Dump is the big name behind the happenings of early 2021.

by Anonymousreply 85May 27, 2023 9:17 AM

I just love feel-good stories like this one, OP! Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

by Anonymousreply 86May 27, 2023 9:23 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87May 27, 2023 9:59 AM

They're so desperate for "matyrs" they've convinced themselves and one other that JFK Jr is still alive.

They are morons and insane.

You don't refuse to imprison traitors to our nation because of borderline mentally retarded people like this.

Again: they have convinced themselves a dead democrat is secretly alive and on their side, waiting to surprise the globe, help "drain the swamp"/stop the "global elite"/crush the "new world order" and only THEY know about this. Only them.

The only decisions we ought to be making with these halfwits in mind is how fast we can legally have them committed to the mental institutions we have left.

by Anonymousreply 88May 27, 2023 3:19 PM

Exactly R88. We must not cower in fear over angry, low intelligence crazy people living in a dystopian dream world. Who think JFK Jr is alive!

by Anonymousreply 89May 27, 2023 5:14 PM

When it comes to the people in America right now, the saying "A people get the leaders they deserve," couldn't be more true. That fact that the people who quietly support these extremist are much more than we suspect is very disturbing to me.

by Anonymousreply 90May 27, 2023 9:34 PM

Why do they want zombie JFK Jr anyway? He was a staunch Democrat from a powerful Dem family.

by Anonymousreply 91May 27, 2023 9:46 PM

Because he had a hot ass, R91 and they think he CAN live forever!

It's that Rethuglican Homo thing, the whole party is nothing but homos homos homos.

by Anonymousreply 92May 27, 2023 10:25 PM

R91, because JFKā€™s death was supposedly a huge conspiracy and coverup by Lyndon Johnson and the CIA.

This new conspiracy, that JFK Jr went into deep cover and is coming back to reveal and defeat the deep state, ties into a widely-held conspiracy theory that lots of people who arenā€™t even QAnon nuts have believed for years.

Conspiracy theories are like viruses and grafting a new one onto an old one makes the new one easier to spread and be believed.

by Anonymousreply 93May 27, 2023 11:07 PM

His now ex-wife in a radio interview said she had six children, all at home, with no pre-natal care. When her husband was in a conference call with his Board of Directors, she was having a miscarriage, which he announced to the board, then continued the call.

by Anonymousreply 94May 27, 2023 11:32 PM

A miscarriage? Has the GOP called for her arrest for murder yet, r94?

by Anonymousreply 95May 27, 2023 11:56 PM

R94, I heard that interview. Sheā€™s a great interview and her oldest son has been discussed here for an interview he did awhile back. Heā€™s got a really good head on his shoulders, especially considering his upbringing.

by Anonymousreply 96May 28, 2023 12:11 AM

R26 Theyā€™re not sending their best.

by Anonymousreply 97May 28, 2023 12:26 AM

Wouldn't JFK be like 106 years old now? Not sure how much fight he'd have left in him.

by Anonymousreply 98May 29, 2023 6:11 AM

18 years is a very decent amount of prison time. Good. Fuck these right wing terrorists. They want to destroy America and they fucking HATE gay people.

by Anonymousreply 99May 29, 2023 6:52 AM

ALL of the Capitol Insurrection goons should be getting 18 years or worse.

by Anonymousreply 100May 29, 2023 7:11 AM

Let's hope so R100. Dump has said if he's re-elected he is open to pardoning all these terrorist cunts. And we all know he would too - [bold]IF[/bold] he gets re-elected. And if he doesn't get re-elected then he will probably encourage these people to go on another rampage and they will do it - again.

by Anonymousreply 101May 29, 2023 7:31 AM

I bet he has a micropenis.

by Anonymousreply 102May 29, 2023 7:33 AM

I prefer Joey.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103May 29, 2023 8:11 AM

Orange Mess does not look like he will make it again to render pardons.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104May 29, 2023 8:16 AM

[quote] He will do just fine in prison because there are a lot of white supremacists there and he will be taken care of.

I'm not so sure about that. There are far more blacks in prisons who probably won't take kindly to this big racist being in their ranks. They might want to have a show of power once he arrives and dead eye probably won't fare well.

I think the only thing that might save him will be if they send him to one of the country club federal prisons. I'm hoping the DOJ will make sure he's placed properly. One of the supermax federal prisons would be nice. Make the next 18 years the most miserable of his putrid life.

by Anonymousreply 105May 29, 2023 9:28 AM

You only have to piss off ONE guy in fed prison and you'll get a sharpened toothbrush repeatedly shoved into your kidneys. This guy can't even get along well enough with his wife for her not be throwing a party now that he's been sentenced to two decades behind bars. There is zero chance that this one-eyed, traitorous, racist hog won't make at least one enemy with no fucks to give.

This ugly bitch is done. There won't be anything left for his orange juice Jesus to pardon if the Hellmouth opens up and he cheats his way to being 47.

by Anonymousreply 106May 29, 2023 1:32 PM

"ALL of the Capitol Insurrection goons should be getting 18 years or worse."

No, they should be shot and then strung up by their feet from every street light in DC, and left to rot in the summer sun, and not taken down until their spiritual leader, DJT, and his whore wife join the collection.

by Anonymousreply 107May 29, 2023 2:36 PM

I do strongly believe if proven guilty without a doubt, traitors should be executed. That is what a country does when someone, citizen or otherwise, trades with the enemy or fights against it. That should be a law that these "nationalist" goons would understand.

by Anonymousreply 108May 29, 2023 7:34 PM

When was the last time someone was executed for those reasons R108?

by Anonymousreply 109May 30, 2023 3:45 AM

R109 - 1953

by Anonymousreply 110May 30, 2023 5:37 AM

Iā€™m against the death penalty r108. Except for this group haha. Off wit ā€˜is ā€˜EAD!

by Anonymousreply 111May 30, 2023 6:22 AM

[quote]Harvard educated lawyer and still shot his own eye out.

I tried to warn him.

by Anonymousreply 112May 30, 2023 7:17 AM

Good.

by Anonymousreply 113May 30, 2023 7:59 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!