Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Do women really try to get pregnant by rich guys?

even women who don't want kids, but do want money?

I keep hearing about this, but don't believe it actually happens that often. As in, women will look for wealthy man, go to where he hangs out, seduces him and "forgets" to use protection/poke hole in condom.

This can't be real.

by Anonymousreply 49May 27, 2023 1:43 AM

Grow up

by Anonymousreply 1May 25, 2023 11:07 AM

[quote]Do women really try to get pregnant by rich guys?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2May 25, 2023 11:41 AM

Sometimes for women it's all they've got.

by Anonymousreply 3May 25, 2023 11:54 AM

I'm trying, but I'm 53!

by Anonymousreply 4May 25, 2023 12:10 PM

Ask Boris Becker

by Anonymousreply 5May 25, 2023 12:31 PM

i believe true love is blind

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6May 25, 2023 12:33 PM

OP? Gurl!?!?

by Anonymousreply 7May 25, 2023 12:36 PM

Children are used as a means to an end for all kinds of sleazy deadbeats.

by Anonymousreply 8May 25, 2023 12:45 PM

Alec Baldwin . Hello!

by Anonymousreply 9May 25, 2023 12:48 PM

Ask Tom Brady

And Bridget Moynahan

And their son Jack

by Anonymousreply 10May 25, 2023 12:50 PM

Never!

by Anonymousreply 11May 25, 2023 12:56 PM

'rich' is subjective. My mom was a cashier living with some girlfriends when she got pregnant with my oldest sister by my dad. He was just out of the army and working as a laborer. I guess he was a 'catch'.

She got pregnant but he didn't marry her for at least a year. I think pressure from his family broke him down. They were mismatched but co-dependent, for 60 years.

by Anonymousreply 12May 25, 2023 12:58 PM

Fish want only one thing - cold hard $$$!!! They will have sexia with men to achieve this!

by Anonymousreply 13May 25, 2023 1:23 PM

I don't understand your question, OP. I have never, ever heard of any woman doing any of those things...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14May 25, 2023 1:32 PM

Women want the genetics of one man for children and another for a partner often. Im not even saying it is a conscious decision. How many hook up with the biker or the Jock or surfer then that just doesn't work out. Later there is a re hook up to settle in with the provider. Seen it a hundred times.

by Anonymousreply 15May 25, 2023 1:35 PM

Not just rich guys but any guy who makes a fair amount of money. I used to live in Alberta and knew quite a few skanks who told me in detail about How they were trying to get knocked up by rig pigs and would be set with child support payments. One woman even detailed how she lies about being on birth control. Some of the smarter guys knew there were women like this and hopefully they kept condoms on them.

by Anonymousreply 16May 25, 2023 2:25 PM

You don't know about pro athlete camp followers?

by Anonymousreply 17May 25, 2023 2:29 PM

Awww, r4, Jeff put a ring on it! Relax! It's refreshing to see a man (rich or otherwise, but just as easy if he's rich 😉) go for someone in his own age range.

Bezos is no looker, but still could have had his pick of beauties. So this relationship I have hopes for!

by Anonymousreply 18May 25, 2023 2:35 PM

Why hasn't the previous president's wife posted here yet? Cum on you Slovenian whore, dish!

Was being Vairst Letty after spreading your legs and at times bending over for Ivanka's father worth it?

I mean, yea, you got Barron, your parents got quicky citizenships here in the U.S. and life at Mar-a-Lago, but still...

by Anonymousreply 19May 25, 2023 2:43 PM

How many children does Elon Musk have now, by how many women?

But seriously, I wonder how much of this is the women's idea and how much is the rich man's. Paying 18 years of child support is pocket change to someone like Musk, do they actually plan any of these pregnancies, do they actually ask the woman to bear them a child? Because some straight men really do want to impregnate a lot of women, I know of someone like that but I can't say any more about that here.

by Anonymousreply 20May 25, 2023 2:56 PM

We know the pregnancies are planned in Musk's case because he utilizes science in some if not all of his reproduction.

For titans of industry, everything in their lives is a negotiation, including kids. Some might reluctantly reproduce as a concession to a favored partner, while others, like Musk, want to spread their superior (if only in their own minds) DNA far and wide or assert their virility at an advanced age.

by Anonymousreply 21May 25, 2023 3:13 PM

The Pope, God Bless him, looked a little confused when Musk showed up with his eight children by three or four women at the Vatican.

by Anonymousreply 22May 25, 2023 3:41 PM

Bad boys for sex good boys for money.

by Anonymousreply 23May 25, 2023 3:52 PM

Ask Marla Maples!

by Anonymousreply 24May 25, 2023 3:58 PM

Elizabeth Holmes hit the jackpot. Her pregnancies allowed to #1 marry a rich guy, #2 remain free for a long while.

by Anonymousreply 25May 25, 2023 4:14 PM

Why you think there so many baby daddies out there?

by Anonymousreply 26May 25, 2023 4:17 PM

NBA players are a major target. They leave baby mamas in every city they have a game.

by Anonymousreply 27May 25, 2023 4:31 PM

It's starting to happen to the sons of my wealthy friends. One kid told me a new girl he was dating kept telling him he didn't need protection. I told him he needed to wear 2 condoms with her!

by Anonymousreply 28May 25, 2023 4:32 PM

I know a manager who had 4 kids in 3.5 years just to get out of working and be on maternity leave . She lives in Canada

by Anonymousreply 29May 25, 2023 4:40 PM

R28 Two condoms increase the risk of pregnancy because the friction causes the condom to tear.

by Anonymousreply 30May 25, 2023 4:52 PM

It took 31 posts to mention . . .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31May 25, 2023 5:01 PM

Child support isn’t that high— the average child support payment is $400– that’s nothing in 2023, especially when you think of everything l that goes into having a kid.

I know the thread is about rich men, but this idea that a woman plotting to have a kid so that she may have an easy life is laughable.

I’m sure back Mother’s time, this was really a thing, but let’s look at the birth rate trends of this century.

by Anonymousreply 32May 25, 2023 5:11 PM

My granny told me she married because he had a car. But pretty soon all the guys had a car.

by Anonymousreply 33May 25, 2023 5:48 PM

The world of the heterosexual is a sick and boring life

by Anonymousreply 34May 25, 2023 7:53 PM

Donald paid me to get an abortion. I cashed the checked but didn't get one. Now he pays me a monthly stipend to keep us quiet. And little Fred is growing fast!

by Anonymousreply 35May 25, 2023 9:26 PM

My Mexican girl friend told me of the the Becha Azteca. . Find a foreigner to marry to get one the hell out of Mexico.

by Anonymousreply 36May 25, 2023 9:53 PM

No.

Why you ask? I get pregnant of man I think is rich.

by Anonymousreply 37May 25, 2023 10:02 PM

Yes. And some abusive men "stealth" in hopes of purposely getting women pregnant so that they will always be "connected" to the woman in question.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38May 25, 2023 10:03 PM

[quote]I’m sure back Mother’s time, this was really a thing, but let’s look at the birth rate trends of this century.

There is a term for it called "trapping a man". Even though it is no longer frowned upon to have a kid outside of marriage, having a kid by a guy keeps him connected to the mother of his child, in some way, for at least 18 years.

If it's a rich guy, that's 18 years of child support. And child support is usually determined in such a way that the child does not have vastly different experiences at each parent's house. If she gets knocked up by a billionaire, the child support will be enough so the kid has a really nice lifestyle at mom's house which trickles down to the mother.

And if it's a regular joe, it typical has zero to do with money.

by Anonymousreply 39May 26, 2023 1:22 AM

I’m pretty sure Liz Hurley did it with Steve Bing…he did not take it well.

by Anonymousreply 40May 26, 2023 1:28 AM

Let's not forget Padma Lakshmi

by Anonymousreply 41May 26, 2023 1:32 AM

R36 Is your friend Columba Bush?

by Anonymousreply 42May 26, 2023 1:59 AM

Gosh R38, that is INSANE. It's evident that there are many people who have undiagnosed and VERY severe mental problems.

by Anonymousreply 43May 26, 2023 7:32 PM

I keep trying..

by Anonymousreply 44May 26, 2023 10:29 PM

Zsa Zsa Gabor gave birth to only one child, but she made sure her last name would be Hilton.

by Anonymousreply 45May 26, 2023 10:59 PM

<- Some great reward.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46May 27, 2023 1:00 AM

I worked for years as a Child Support Enforcement Officer in Los Angeles. Yes, women do intentionally get pregnant by wealthy men because the higher the father’s income, the higher the child support ordered.

by Anonymousreply 47May 27, 2023 1:19 AM

Of course some women choose to get pregnant by wealthy men. It's a path to security and comfort, they take advantage of it and who can blame them?

There are a lot of stupid people in the world. Some of them are attractive women and some of them are rich men. I say let them use each other as God intended.

by Anonymousreply 48May 27, 2023 1:35 AM

OP, where did you grow up? Wherever it was, it certainly wasn't New Jersey....

by Anonymousreply 49May 27, 2023 1:43 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!