Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

First time try tina

Any tips ?

by Anonymousreply 47May 28, 2023 6:17 PM

Yes take all the tips. And the entire shafts, many. Several at a time. A fist or two, why not? Enjoy! Life is a banquet!

by Anonymousreply 1May 25, 2023 8:24 AM

Don’t.

by Anonymousreply 2May 25, 2023 8:50 AM

Is this a Tina Turner thread?

by Anonymousreply 3May 25, 2023 9:11 AM

Enjoy the pounding!

It's actually fun. Just don't get too used to it.

by Anonymousreply 4May 25, 2023 9:20 AM

I would start with the Foreign Affair album from 1989.

by Anonymousreply 5May 25, 2023 9:20 AM

Your free gift? A body bag.

by Anonymousreply 6May 25, 2023 9:30 AM

Do it and don't ever try it again, or you'll be looking like shit soon, like all other drug users.

And stop hanging with losers.

by Anonymousreply 7May 25, 2023 10:45 AM

Simply the Best!

by Anonymousreply 8May 25, 2023 10:49 AM

You don’t need those teeth, anyway.

Seriously, as someone who got into it for a bit, stay the fuck away. It’s evil.

by Anonymousreply 9May 25, 2023 10:59 AM

Won’t be the last time, hun.

by Anonymousreply 10May 25, 2023 11:50 AM

Smack the bitch upside the head if she gives you lip.

by Anonymousreply 11May 25, 2023 12:00 PM

Take enough so you don't keep trolling us, bitch.

by Anonymousreply 12May 25, 2023 12:06 PM

Yothers?

by Anonymousreply 13May 25, 2023 12:08 PM

Wear a condom..

by Anonymousreply 14May 25, 2023 1:12 PM

Go ahead and practice your tears for the intervention...

by Anonymousreply 15May 25, 2023 1:34 PM

Stick to solid white albacore and use real mayo not Miracle Whip

by Anonymousreply 16May 25, 2023 3:13 PM

My tip is to save your money for those dental implants you be needing soon.

by Anonymousreply 17May 25, 2023 3:24 PM

Guessing this was a joke but if young or impressionable people are reading: Literally try anything else but meth. Buy a lot of cocaine and do that. Or Get MDMA. It wont fuck with your brain as much.

The American anti-drug propaganda really missed an opportunity to educate the public. People like getting fucked up. But there are boundaries to which substances smart people dabble with. Theo Von and John Mullaney are both drug addicts who now claim to be sober. They just did a podcast and neither of them had ever tried meth, heroin, or crack. They had an easy enough time destroying their lives with coke. So that's really the line--meth, heroin, and crack. Using those three with any regularity destroys the brain pleasure center. Guess I should throw in Oxycontin--An addiction to Oxy comes on fast and quitting isn't just about 30 days in rehab. You're going to have a shitty TWO YEARS if you try to get off of it.

Many drugs can make you feel good. Use those. And for anyone worried about Fentanyl (and you should be), Amazon sells test kits for drugs. Spend the extra $20-30 and make sure you get the drug you want to do and won't OD.

by Anonymousreply 18May 25, 2023 4:40 PM

First time up in a man. What do?

by Anonymousreply 19May 25, 2023 5:30 PM

I would stay away from any drugs....you never know what is in them and you can end up dead. NOT WORTH IT

by Anonymousreply 20May 25, 2023 7:28 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 21May 26, 2023 3:36 AM

OP if you decide to end the partying with a wank just be aware that your orgasm will be about 24 hours away.

by Anonymousreply 22May 26, 2023 3:41 AM

"I'm your private dancer A dancer for money I'll do what you want me to do."

by Anonymousreply 23May 26, 2023 3:56 AM

OP, would you specify if "tina" refers to Ms. Turner or crystal meth? TIA

by Anonymousreply 24May 26, 2023 5:02 AM

Really hope you have some activity planned...my first time I took it I was 17 and at home. I looked at all the cracks on the ceiling all night long and couldn't go to sleep until the next evening. It was really shitty.

Never again.

by Anonymousreply 25May 26, 2023 5:13 AM

"First Time try tina"

Are you sure you didn't try it before typing that headline?

by Anonymousreply 26May 26, 2023 9:47 PM

r20 is a great example of the type of thinking that results in people winding up dead. "Just say no" doesn't work. You can't stop idiots from being idiots or potential addicts from becoming addicts, but you can give people good and accurate information.

by Anonymousreply 27May 27, 2023 5:39 AM

Yeah, whatever R27, when it comes to some cunt on the internet asking for "advice" about trying tina for the first time, it's perfectly acceptable to tell them to "just say no" or just fuck off, for that matter.

Here's my accurate advice - it'll hook you faster than you can imagine and it will destroy your entire life and every dream you've ever had. I advise you to leave it the fuck alone, dumbass. Go get high on coke or weed or something you can keep under control. Get shitfaced drunk and puke in the street.

Don't do meth. It's one of the worst, most self-destructive choices you can make.

by Anonymousreply 28May 27, 2023 5:46 AM

R27, I don't know what you're babbling about. Someone would have to live a very sheltered life not to be aware of the destruction heroin, cocaine, crystal meth, oxycontin, etc. have caused in many people's lives. Oprah did a million talk shows on this topic and I assume other talk show hosts discuss this topic today. If someone is stupid enough to think that the messages of these shows is wrong, that drugs aren't so bad, then that's their problem.

We have the examples of musicians from the 60s dying from overdoses, like Janis Joplin, Jim Morrison, Jimi Hendrix.

Matthew Perry described all the serious health problems drugs have caused him in his autobiography.

Isn't that a basic middle class value, ie. don't mess with ANY drugs?

I can imagine people who live in the poorest, most dangerous neighbourhoods would want to use drugs to escape the grim reality of their lives. The same with people who suffer from chronic depression, ADHD (although there are legit meds for this condition), or chronic pain. Why anyone else would want to use drugs is a mystery to me.

by Anonymousreply 29May 27, 2023 6:09 AM

It's NOT a middle class value to "not mess with ANY drugs" what the fuck are you talking about?

Middle class kids do drugs all the time, it's part of growing up for them and it's been that way since the 1970's in America (I don't know where you are from - obviously not America).

Kids are going to do some drugs. The best we can do is scare the shit out of them regarding certain drugs. Meth and Heroin would be my choices. If you try that with all drugs the kids will know you're lying and ignore you. Keep them away from meth and heroin and they'll be okay.

Weed, coke, hash, some MDMA, stuff like that - even acid - is fine to experiment with and they're going to anyway so what are you going to do?

by Anonymousreply 30May 27, 2023 6:21 AM

Really, R30? Middle class kids use recreational drugs with the knowledge and approval of their parents? You don't say. They're not being rebellious little idiots?

Sorry, I guess my anti-drug stance goes a lot further than yours. I don't think any artificially produced high is worth it. Why play with fire? How many people have wasted way too much money on cocaine?

I've never used any recreational drugs and I've never been drunk and I feel superior to anyone who has. That's just the way the cookie crumbles.

by Anonymousreply 31May 27, 2023 6:38 AM

R30, I'm from Canada. My parents had a strong anti-drug stance and I had no reason to believe they were lying to me. Never saw either of them drunk.

by Anonymousreply 32May 27, 2023 6:42 AM

R30, if you snort cocaine for a long time, doesn't that damage the septum of your nose? Doesn't sound so harmless to me.

by Anonymousreply 33May 27, 2023 6:45 AM

Canada. Okay - that explains a lot.

When did I ever say that middle class American kids do recreational drugs with the the knowledge and approval of their parents? Their PARENTS? Are you drunk, hun?

Middle class American teenagers do drugs. for you to think they don't just shows that you know nothing about middle class American teenagers, which is exactly what I thought in my first response to you.

My position is to scare them off of the heaviest drugs (meth and heroin) and ignore the rest unless they get out of hand.

Yes, Rwhatever, coke can damage your nose if you do giant piles of it every day over several years. Casual teenage partying with coke won't fuck up your nose, no. I didn't say middle class Americans doing drugs was some kind of fucking health regimen. It's teenagers doing drugs for fuck's sake.

Jesus, what is wrong with you people? Just dumbass Canadians or crazy or what?

by Anonymousreply 34May 27, 2023 6:53 AM

Don't. It will change your personality and your life for the worse and it will fuck up your teeth really fast. You will lose your friends and even your fuckbuddies. There's no benefit.

by Anonymousreply 35May 27, 2023 8:08 AM

How bout "first time, DON'T try tina"?

by Anonymousreply 36May 27, 2023 8:34 AM

It's not harmless at all R29, druggies don't know what they are saying!

Cocaine causes deadly overdoses, ages people faster and as if that wasn't enough on the long run cocaine highly increases your chance of suffering a stroke or a heart attack. Not to mention it can lead to schizophrenia and severe personality changes.

Now, amphetamines are twice as dangerous and crystal meth is basically thrice as dangerous and disgraceful, so you are right... There's absolutely NO REASON to do illicit drugs.

Even the legal ones like cigarettes and alcohol can lead to sorrow and tragedy.

by Anonymousreply 37May 27, 2023 8:38 AM

If your hell bent on doing it, OP, stay hydrated and see if you can get some benzos for the come down. And don't keep doing it into the next day. Your going to be up all night and it is tempting to just keep the ride going. That is where the trouble begins.

All that being said, don't do it. It is not a drug to be trifled with. It isn't like getting super drunk or super high. It makes you feel like you are operating at 150%, but you aren't. Take a close look at the home of whoever your getting it from.

by Anonymousreply 38May 27, 2023 9:07 AM

Don't be daft, R34. There probably aren't two more culturally similar countries in the world than Canada and the U.S.

The fact that young people experiment with recreational drugs without the knowledge or approval of their parents means that it's NOT a basic middle class value. It's teenagers being rebellious and breaking the rules.

The fact that you and your friends experimented with drugs doesn't mean that there aren't plenty of other young people who don't try them at all.

Even something that's supposedly benign like cannabis can probably be harmful if someone smokes a lot of it over a long period of time, eg memory loss. And I can't see how smoking anything, even a natural plant like marijuana, doesn't harm your lungs eventually.

I trust R37's judgement much more than I trust yours.

by Anonymousreply 39May 28, 2023 2:41 PM

Op is so smart.

by Anonymousreply 40May 28, 2023 3:15 PM

[quote] There probably aren't two more culturally similar countries in the world than Canada and the U.S

Really R39?? You clearly have never lived in, let alone visited either country if that’s what you believe.

by Anonymousreply 41May 28, 2023 3:35 PM

Riiiight, R41. The U.S. and Canada are as different as the U.S. and Afghanistan 🙄.

by Anonymousreply 42May 28, 2023 3:39 PM

What R39 says is correct.

by Anonymousreply 43May 28, 2023 3:59 PM

Lots of folks use meth, and still have excellent teeth, and function in the ordinary course of their work and their home life.

Not a recommendation, just an observation.

by Anonymousreply 44May 28, 2023 4:03 PM

First time try English

by Anonymousreply 45May 28, 2023 4:07 PM

R44, that's what makes Meth so insidious. That you can be highly functional for a few years, even decades. But it will eventually catch up with you, undermine your self-esteem, make you commit criminal acts, and prevent you from experiencing joy through creativity and relationships. It's not the bad teeth and skin that should scare you or the end-stage wounds you see in those videos. It's the total breakdown of nice, functional friends, who would have deserved better.

by Anonymousreply 46May 28, 2023 4:21 PM

R46 you overstate the case, to the detriment of your argument. The worst-case scenario that you describe is not the reality—for the DL world of middle-class (or adjacent), fairly well educated working folks.

by Anonymousreply 47May 28, 2023 6:17 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!