Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Holy Shit. Stevie Nicks is the most narcissistic egomaniac I have ever seen

Go to Stevie's Instagram post about Uvalde TX and that horrible shooting last year.

She has a 3 "page" story dedicated to herself with a 3 sentence tie in to the massacre at the end.

That woman really is an embarrassment.

by Anonymousreply 30May 26, 2023 5:26 PM

I have more important things to do on my list. Like breathing.

by Anonymousreply 1May 25, 2023 3:11 PM

I’m thankful for the music I don’t care if she tortures chambermaids

by Anonymousreply 2May 25, 2023 3:14 PM

I love Fleetwood Mac and always thought Lindsay was the problem for her. The other night I watched a few interviews with both of them ( separate interviews). He came off very well and she came off like she's delusional. I don't care though, because I love their music a a lot. Goddamn, but he was gorgeous.

by Anonymousreply 3May 25, 2023 6:36 PM

Link, OP

by Anonymousreply 4May 25, 2023 6:38 PM

When you've done as much drugs as she has, you're brain just stops working at a certain age.

by Anonymousreply 5May 25, 2023 6:38 PM

Tell me about it...

by Anonymousreply 6May 25, 2023 6:39 PM

Yeah he probably was a coked up wife/gf abuser but he does come off well in interviews, used to be hot and plays beautifully. And she seems delusional as you said R3.

I couldn’t get through het scented pen “letter”.

by Anonymousreply 7May 25, 2023 6:40 PM

Link may only work if you have Instagram account.

This cunt needs to be strangled.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8May 25, 2023 11:30 PM

She needs a hard kick in the cunt bone

by Anonymousreply 9May 25, 2023 11:36 PM

We don't know her.

by Anonymousreply 10May 25, 2023 11:54 PM

I'd blow it out my ass at you, OP, but I wouldn't want you to OD because of it.

by Anonymousreply 11May 25, 2023 11:57 PM

You have to read the post- read it-

by Anonymousreply 12May 25, 2023 11:59 PM

Eh, sounded fine to me. You seem way overly-outraged by this, OP. Your outrage has nothing to do with the Uvalde shooting, either. I hope things improve for you.

by Anonymousreply 13May 26, 2023 12:00 AM

Maybe that's why her ex wrote that song telling her to go her own way after she wrote Dreams.

by Anonymousreply 14May 26, 2023 12:03 AM

Actually Op, f off. It wasn't that bad.

by Anonymousreply 15May 26, 2023 12:06 AM

It was three pages of self-involved word salad ("When I was a little girl ..." Barf). On the third page, there was a short mention of Uvalde, to try to make like the 3 pages were about Uvalde.

I'm starting to really dislike her.

During the height of the pandemic, she was bitching about how she can no longer tour. How Covid has taken away these touring years from her.

by Anonymousreply 16May 26, 2023 12:12 AM

I would love to hear Stevie try jazz or even standards but from what I can tell she only use 2-3 chords which limits what notes she can use. Can you image her singing with 7th or 9ths?

by Anonymousreply 17May 26, 2023 12:12 AM

She's definitely a narcissist, but is that a surprise? Most people who are that successful in the arts are narcissists. Of course she views herself at the center of everything - if you've ever listened to her songs or seen her videos, you already know that.

by Anonymousreply 18May 26, 2023 12:13 AM

Fleetwood Mac music is boring. No one would have paid attention to them if the songs weren't about them all fucking each other.

by Anonymousreply 19May 26, 2023 12:24 AM

Oh my. I've never heard Stevie sing standards but her she is doing At Last. The notes and tone better than I expected, and would love to hear her with a slow vibrato.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20May 26, 2023 12:29 AM

Heartfelt note from an old lady

by Anonymousreply 21May 26, 2023 12:32 AM

You're blowing it WAY out of proportion. Yeah, it's self aggrandizing. But it's well intended.

by Anonymousreply 22May 26, 2023 12:32 AM

If you want to hear someone from the rock world sing standards, try Sinead O'Connor's "Am I Not Your Girl?" album. Every song, pretty much, is well-done. Totally surprising. I listened to that CD countless times.

by Anonymousreply 23May 26, 2023 12:34 AM

She's always been like that. When Ann and Nancy Wilson went to her her house once, they were shocked that her walls had pictures of herself all over the place.

by Anonymousreply 24May 26, 2023 12:45 AM

R24 did she have her own songs playing too like Neil Diamond?

Freddie Mercury liked to listen to his own songs too .

by Anonymousreply 25May 26, 2023 1:27 AM

What a stupid b**** she needs to get on board with the rest of America and forget that all of those children were murdered and move on already.

by Anonymousreply 26May 26, 2023 1:53 AM

The way she types with all that *~accent~* around certain phrases and words really freaks me out. It isn't 2007 anymore, Stevie. We did that when it took half an hour to download a picture.

by Anonymousreply 27May 26, 2023 2:03 AM

[quote] really freaks me out

Get help, R27

by Anonymousreply 28May 26, 2023 2:06 AM

R27 *~I-* *"will"* :! type!: $however$*~I~* &damn% well£please¥ thankyouverymuch^cunt#

by Anonymousreply 29May 26, 2023 1:28 PM

Notice the fancy font, as well.

by Anonymousreply 30May 26, 2023 5:26 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!