Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

64-year-old Kentucky man shoots roommate in the butt for eating his last Hot Pocket

Which one of you fat whores was this?

A fight over food turned violent in Kentucky this week when police say a man opened fire on his roommate in retaliation for him eating the last Hot Pocket, reports local news station ABC 12.

According to the Louisville Metro Police Department, 64-year-old Clifton Williams became irate when he learned that his roommate, who has not been identified, cooked up and devoured the final mini-sandwich that had been stored in their freezer.

Police say that Williams initially began "throwing tiles" at the roommate, which prompted the roommate to attempt to flee the area.

Williams grabbed a firearm and shot his roommate in the buttocks as he was trying to leave, the report said.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36May 25, 2023 8:08 PM

Kentucky so natural selection at work.

by Anonymousreply 1May 24, 2023 4:04 PM

It takes a good man with a gun to stop a bad man with a Hot Pocket!

by Anonymousreply 2May 24, 2023 4:19 PM

Shoots = fucks?

by Anonymousreply 3May 24, 2023 4:22 PM

This would never have happened if only the Hot Pocket had a gun.

by Anonymousreply 4May 24, 2023 4:23 PM

Over just one?

by Anonymousreply 5May 24, 2023 4:25 PM

Was the person shot a roommate or a "roommate"?

by Anonymousreply 6May 24, 2023 4:28 PM

Hot Pocket...ironic, isn't it?

by Anonymousreply 7May 24, 2023 4:28 PM

Attempted murder gets a slap on the wrist?

Sure, it's funny the man was shot in the butt, but a few inches could have left him paralyzed or dead.

And EVERYONE on DL knows that a few inches on a man is everything.

by Anonymousreply 8May 24, 2023 4:30 PM

Well, it was the LAST Hotpocket, so I get it. You don’t eat a man’s last snack food.

by Anonymousreply 9May 24, 2023 4:48 PM

[Quote]..."Cooked up and devoured the final mini-sandwich that had been stored in their freezer.

Police say that Williams initially began "throwing tiles" at the roommate, which prompted the roommate to attempt to flee the area.

Williams grabbed a firearm and shot his roommate in the buttocks as he was trying to leave, the report said.

If this ain't a couple of Dataloungers, I'll be ding danged!

by Anonymousreply 10May 24, 2023 4:50 PM

Dataloungers don’t have guns, silly. We fight with our wits.

by Anonymousreply 11May 24, 2023 5:01 PM

He ate my Hot Pocket so I shot him in his butt pocket.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12May 24, 2023 5:09 PM

This is why I have a gun purse to protect my snack purse!

by Anonymousreply 13May 24, 2023 5:22 PM

It depends on which flavor of Hot Pocket.

by Anonymousreply 14May 24, 2023 5:45 PM

Ass Pocket or Pocket Ass?

by Anonymousreply 15May 24, 2023 5:51 PM

I’m guessing it’s already hard to pass a hot pocket, now it will be twice as hard

by Anonymousreply 16May 24, 2023 6:01 PM

What kind of tiles did he throw...like bathroom tiles? Scrabble tiles?

by Anonymousreply 17May 24, 2023 6:07 PM

^^^^ Mosaic tiles from a rare 2nd Century BCE Roman villa. 😏

by Anonymousreply 18May 24, 2023 6:18 PM

Tile samples for their proposed kitchen reno. They'd been at odds about color choices for weeks, and tensions were already running high ahead of the Hot Pocket incident.

by Anonymousreply 19May 24, 2023 6:27 PM

Well, R14 , it depends on which variety of Hot Pockets. Some of them are quite greasy, especially those with pepperoni, and therefore quite easy to pass. Sometimes too easy.

by Anonymousreply 20May 24, 2023 11:50 PM

Don't fuck with veterans. Kentucky fried veterans.

by Anonymousreply 21May 24, 2023 11:59 PM

Surprisingly not Florida

by Anonymousreply 22May 25, 2023 1:54 AM

[quote] What kind of tiles did he throw...like bathroom tiles? Scrabble tiles?

I wondered the same thing. Did they just have loose tiles around about the house?

by Anonymousreply 23May 25, 2023 4:51 AM

He had it coming.

by Anonymousreply 24May 25, 2023 4:57 AM

My god. It's like someone gave ChatGPT a prompt to "tell the most redneck story that ever rednecked."

by Anonymousreply 25May 25, 2023 5:09 AM

All this talk of hot pockets and shootin up the butt? Seriously guys this is called DataLounge. Women use this site they might offended.

by Anonymousreply 26May 25, 2023 7:13 AM

[quote]My god. It's like someone gave ChatGPT a prompt to "tell the most redneck story that ever rednecked."

Not quite — there’s no gator, meth, or riding mower involved.

by Anonymousreply 27May 25, 2023 7:20 AM

[quote] All this talk of hot pockets and shootin up the butt? Seriously guys this is called DataLounge. Women use this site they might offended.

This better be satire

by Anonymousreply 28May 25, 2023 12:05 PM

It seems like physical attacks have skyrocketed since Jan. 6th. The former President made it okay.

by Anonymousreply 29May 25, 2023 1:19 PM

R29 I totally agree, and Trump supporters did an incredible job of using social media to spread the hate and anger stirred up by him and his cohorts against minority groups like POC and the LGBT (especially the trans who not coincidentally are the smallest and thus easiest to demonize population), but the problem is that minorities ARE minorities that unhinged Magats — who are armed to the teeth in anticipation of societal collapse — will rarely encounter. It’s as if a timer went off and released these tightly wound-up bigots who have no one in the general vicinity to go after except each other.

by Anonymousreply 30May 25, 2023 5:05 PM

Mitch McConnell is in hiding.

by Anonymousreply 31May 25, 2023 5:21 PM

I’m still angry about the discontinuation of Lean Pockets, but perhaps not that angry.

by Anonymousreply 32May 25, 2023 5:40 PM

Amateur.

by Anonymousreply 33May 25, 2023 5:41 PM

If it was the Philly cheesesteak flavored hot pocket, then I don’t blame him

by Anonymousreply 34May 25, 2023 6:28 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35May 25, 2023 8:04 PM

I’m not saying I agree, but I do understand.

by Anonymousreply 36May 25, 2023 8:08 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!