Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

It is very good that Muriel has censored most of you

You just don't know it yet

by Anonymousreply 14May 24, 2023 12:29 PM

IT'S FOR YOUR OWN GOOD, HERETICS!!!!

by Anonymousreply 1May 24, 2023 11:38 AM

Congratulations to Muriel on somehow becoming noticeably much younger over the winter. Sad that she appears to have also become much stupider and to no longer grasp sarcasm or irony.

by Anonymousreply 2May 24, 2023 11:39 AM

Define "irony", AGP, when you all deny we can even define the word "woman".

by Anonymousreply 3May 24, 2023 11:41 AM

Go on, r2. We're all waiting.

by Anonymousreply 4May 24, 2023 11:42 AM

This website is fucking ridiculous with all the crossing out of posts, troll this troll that blah blah, just accept opinions you don't like!! Christ.

by Anonymousreply 5May 24, 2023 11:45 AM

Is it just me or has the red-tagging exploded in the past couple of months?

by Anonymousreply 6May 24, 2023 11:46 AM

It has exploded in the past couple of months.

by Anonymousreply 7May 24, 2023 11:47 AM

In all my years on here I've only seen a tiny handful of people who got labeled with a red troll tag who probably didn't deserve it, r5. We don't give out those labels, you know, the owners do.

I also have to say I am not really seeing a lot of threads crossed out or redtagged. Any examples of this enormous wave of egregious censorship?

by Anonymousreply 8May 24, 2023 11:47 AM

[quote] just accept opinions you don't like

The minute the anti-trans brigade starts accepting the opinions of those supporting the trans, we will reciprocate.

by Anonymousreply 9May 24, 2023 11:48 AM

R3 What is 'AGP?'

by Anonymousreply 10May 24, 2023 11:53 AM

I've been on three threads so far this morning and all of them have completely insane posters without a single red tag or crossed out post. I think some of you are exaggerating. You got one of your alternate accounts banned and are having a fit about it, right?

by Anonymousreply 11May 24, 2023 11:55 AM

OP=D@vida, spiraling downward.

by Anonymousreply 12May 24, 2023 11:57 AM

I'll bet R11 guessed correctly.

Must have been one of his favorite trolling alt accounts, too. Poor boi!

by Anonymousreply 13May 24, 2023 11:59 AM

Oh...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14May 24, 2023 12:29 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!