Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Brandon Flynn is the face of Calvin Klein pride

And he's looking hot as hell.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11May 24, 2023 6:00 AM

He looks good and has a nice build. Muscles with just a pinch of flesh.

by Anonymousreply 1May 23, 2023 10:37 PM

Richard, bring me the AXE!

by Anonymousreply 2May 23, 2023 10:38 PM

Looks great in the video.

As an actor, I've found him annoying in the two series I watched him in.

by Anonymousreply 3May 23, 2023 10:46 PM

R2

They broke up

by Anonymousreply 4May 23, 2023 10:46 PM

Whaddya know? An actual gay man as the face of gay pride! In 2023!! Thank you, Calvin. Thank you, Brandon.

by Anonymousreply 5May 23, 2023 10:47 PM

His smiles are not convincing in that video, however. Everything out is tip top.

by Anonymousreply 6May 23, 2023 11:08 PM

"everything else"

by Anonymousreply 7May 23, 2023 11:12 PM

I thought Miss Shawn Mendes was the face of Calvin Klein drawers.

Did they dump her queeny ass already?

by Anonymousreply 8May 23, 2023 11:39 PM

R8 Why do you want me to be involved in anything gay? Are you implying I'm gay? My anxiety, depression and suicide thoughts are back thanks to you, therefore I will cancel another f-ing tour.

by Anonymousreply 9May 23, 2023 11:48 PM

🔥🥵

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10May 24, 2023 1:42 AM

Tell us more about this partnership with Calvin Klein. What makes you connect the most with the brand?

Off of that last question, the partnership is really focused on bringing authenticity to the table. It feels like a focus on queerness and sexiness and authenticity. I’m really excited for everyone to see this campaign. It was really an honor to take part in it. And for the first time in a long time I felt sexy in front of a camera like that. I felt like I was being seen for who I am. And that was very cool. What is your favorite piece of Calvin Klein clothing?

Do you have a favorite piece from THIS IS LOVE collection?

Well, I’m currently wearing a pair of Calvin Klein shoes that I’ve really come to love and have kind of become my go-to daily shoes. Kind of like a dressy black shoe that I always try to pair with something that doesn’t quite belong. I’m wearing them with a pair of shorts right now, like a little school boy. From the collection, I’d be quite excited to see a lot more people wearing  a THIS IS LOVE Jock Strap.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11May 24, 2023 6:00 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!