Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis Expected To Declare Presidential Run On Twitter Tomorrow In Interview With Elon Musk

Musk said: “We are interviewing Ron DeSantis, and he has quite an announcement to make. It will be the very first time that something like this is happening on social media... with real time questions and answers, not scripted... let's see what happens”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51May 25, 2023 4:04 AM

If our dumbass country elects this horrible man, we are doomed. He's much worse than Trump.

by Anonymousreply 1May 23, 2023 8:04 PM

All he will do is motivate Liberal voters to prevent him from turning the entire US into a shithole like he does in Florida.

by Anonymousreply 2May 23, 2023 8:05 PM

One tone-deaf tantrum-prone doughboy interviewing another. Should be a real love-fest.

by Anonymousreply 3May 23, 2023 8:07 PM

His social policies are worse than Trumps.

by Anonymousreply 4May 23, 2023 8:13 PM

Kick his ass to the curb. Vile piece of trash.

by Anonymousreply 5May 23, 2023 8:22 PM

r4 Yeah, his entire plan was to out-Trump Trump in Florida, so he could show the electorate what the whole nation could look like if he were elected. Two problems, though -- he lacks Trump's charisma and it also turns out most people aren't big fans of Florida's ultra-MAGA policies.

by Anonymousreply 6May 23, 2023 8:25 PM

I wonder if Evangelicals will support Catholic boy Ronnie.

by Anonymousreply 7May 23, 2023 9:06 PM

Still though, seeing him standing next to Biden debating may help him somewhat. It could be another Nixon vs Kennedy debacle.

by Anonymousreply 8May 23, 2023 10:03 PM

R8, in order to get to a debate with Biden, Ron would have to win the GOP nomination and that’s not happening.

I assume one topic of discussion with Musk will be the miracle of Ozempic, which both of them are obviously on.

I can’t imagine what Ron or Elon thinks the other has to offer. Both are widely hated by the left and in giving a tacit endorsement to DeSantis, Musk is sure to invoke the wrath of the right base, which he’s appeared to work hard at winning over.

by Anonymousreply 9May 23, 2023 10:31 PM

I screened with Cologuard and did it my way.

by Anonymousreply 10May 23, 2023 10:37 PM

Can't wait too see him lose the Florida primary to TRUMP!

by Anonymousreply 11May 23, 2023 10:41 PM

R11 oh yes while Trump is battling a court case.

by Anonymousreply 12May 23, 2023 10:44 PM

Elon believes DeSantis will be the next POTUS and and has began sucking up to him

by Anonymousreply 13May 23, 2023 10:46 PM

Musk and DeSantis will always be fugs and Ozempic isn't going to make them look better. Whatever happened to Musk's trans kid?

by Anonymousreply 14May 23, 2023 10:47 PM

DeSatan

by Anonymousreply 15May 23, 2023 10:49 PM

Can everyone who hasn't done so already please just flush Twitter NOW?

by Anonymousreply 16May 23, 2023 10:50 PM

[quote] in order to get to a debate with Biden, Ron would have to win the GOP nomination and that’s not happening.

Wait, DL screams that Trump will both NOT get the GOP nomination and WILL get the nomination. Make up your minds.

by Anonymousreply 17May 23, 2023 10:52 PM

[quote] If our dumbass country elects this horrible man, we are doomed. He's much worse than Trump.

It would be helpful if you would explain why you believe that.

by Anonymousreply 18May 23, 2023 10:53 PM

I hope he fizzles out quickly. I'm so tired of seeing this man's face and hearing his bullshit. He's his own worst enemy, though, so it could be interesting to see the demon fall.

by Anonymousreply 19May 23, 2023 10:54 PM

The Shit and the Twit. Makes perfect sense.

by Anonymousreply 20May 23, 2023 11:08 PM

[quote] Elon believes DeSantis will be the next POTUS and and has began sucking up to him

Elon favors DeSantis, because Trump dissed both Musk and Twitter by refusing to return to Twitter. Musk got his feelings hurt and that's why he kisses up to DeSantis and DeSantis is happy to use the social media platform for his candidacy stunt.

by Anonymousreply 21May 24, 2023 2:10 AM

Thankfully, they are not required to bring a friend or a plus one to that meeting, since both of them would struggle with that.

by Anonymousreply 22May 24, 2023 2:23 AM

Will pudding be served?

by Anonymousreply 23May 24, 2023 2:24 AM

Are Rhonda and Elon bumping pussies?

by Anonymousreply 24May 24, 2023 3:11 AM

Elon busy making dystopian robot army.

Pretending like he's the first to do this, which he's not. Just like Tesla, he didn't invent them either.

Hey Elon, maybe next time stop ripping off Boston Dynamic who are the actual kings in this field who spent decades making it work. Their robots can run, jump and even do back flips, You robots look about as confident as you do on the dance floor.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25May 24, 2023 5:40 AM

Elon is such a fraud. I just can’t with it all.

by Anonymousreply 26May 24, 2023 5:48 AM

Elon could give a shit about DeSantisss.

He’s using him to entice Trump back onto Twitter (and Twitter’s flailing numbers back up)

by Anonymousreply 27May 24, 2023 6:12 AM

They are both rather young to be both that ugly and fat.

by Anonymousreply 28May 24, 2023 10:54 AM

Whoo boy they are ugly.

by Anonymousreply 29May 24, 2023 11:07 AM

[quote]Still though, seeing him standing next to Biden debating may help him somewhat. It could be another Nixon vs Kennedy debacle.

Biden loves people and has been at this game half a century. Ron is fucking WEIRD and nothing will fix that. He’s also a thin-skinned bitch living in a right wing media bubble. He can’t take a punch.

Ron will also look a mess by next year if he keeps up the injections. He already looks like a shriveled ball sac with his small, mushy jawline and jug ears. And that voice. My god, that voice. Mixed with those watery eyes, he has all the charisma of a shaky chihuahua.

by Anonymousreply 30May 24, 2023 11:16 AM

R30, it won’t matter how DeSantis looks if Biden starts to wander off the stage because he has no idea where he is. You’re putting all your chips on a hope that Biden’s mental acuity doesn’t severely decrease next year. My mother went downhill, like off a cliff, in that short a period of time and she was younger than he is.

by Anonymousreply 31May 24, 2023 2:02 PM

Fascist bully boys running in a herd is pathetic

by Anonymousreply 32May 24, 2023 2:30 PM

Wingnuts like R31 have been telling us for years that Biden is on the verge of senility, but he never does. He was at the top of his game in the State of the Union a few months ago, throwing back every Republican catcall and playing them like a fiddle, long after wingnuts assured us that he had lost all touch with the world around him.

by Anonymousreply 33May 24, 2023 4:43 PM

*never is* I should have written

by Anonymousreply 34May 24, 2023 4:49 PM

R5

(Which one?)

by Anonymousreply 35May 24, 2023 4:52 PM

Right wingers are saying the quite parts out loud now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36May 24, 2023 4:54 PM

Biden just need to use this photo in his campaign.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37May 24, 2023 4:59 PM

[quote] Still though, seeing him standing next to Biden debating may help him somewhat. It could be another Nixon vs Kennedy debacle.

Biden doesn't sweat.

by Anonymousreply 38May 24, 2023 5:21 PM

[quote] [R30], it won’t matter how DeSantis looks if Biden starts to wander off the stage because he has no idea where he is. You’re putting all your chips on a hope that Biden’s mental acuity doesn’t severely decrease next year. My mother went downhill, like off a cliff, in that short a period of time and she was younger than he is.

A vacant, drooling Biden in a wheelchair would be stiff competition for DeSantis. If he can stand upright and read a teleprompter he will handily beat FatAss.

by Anonymousreply 39May 24, 2023 5:26 PM

Meatball Ron must have a humiliation fetish.

by Anonymousreply 40May 24, 2023 5:27 PM

[quote] [R11] oh yes while Trump is battling a court case.

You said that as if to imply that Trumptards have moral standards. We know better.

by Anonymousreply 41May 24, 2023 5:28 PM

“Unscripted questions”? Sure, klan.

A bunch of stupid, bullshit softballs is more like it. Meatball Ron doesn’t want anyone to ask him anything remotely tough like “WTF? What’s your problem with gay people? You secretly gay, bitch?”

And Musk hole is an epic douche canoe who needs to be taxed into oblivion and then deported.

by Anonymousreply 42May 24, 2023 5:35 PM

[quote] Right wingers are saying the quite parts out loud now.

Oh,dear!

by Anonymousreply 43May 24, 2023 6:04 PM

Thank You Tina Turner for taking a massive dump on the Douchebag Summit

by Anonymousreply 44May 24, 2023 9:19 PM

The Space keeps crashing, lol what an embarrassment for Ronny

by Anonymousreply 45May 24, 2023 10:12 PM

How delightful that the launch was a technical disaster.

by Anonymousreply 46May 24, 2023 10:48 PM

R46 If it had been Trump, he would have already been on social media saying, “So many people trying to be part of my re-election announcement, it crashed Twitter!! Elon says he’s never seen anything like it!!” And that is why Trump will probably beat DeSantis in the primary: Trump is a self-promoter par excellence.

by Anonymousreply 47May 25, 2023 12:53 AM

BWAAAAAH.

by Anonymousreply 48May 25, 2023 3:05 AM

Their eyes would give a cop probable cause to search their car. Is everyone on drugs nowadays?

by Anonymousreply 49May 25, 2023 3:19 AM

I can't wait for Ron to get fillers to stuff up his Ozempic face. 'Twill be glorious!

by Anonymousreply 50May 25, 2023 3:20 AM

From his Fox interview after the announcement.

[quote]GOWDY: If you're president, how would you address the war in Ukraine?

[quote]DESANTIS: First, I think what we need to do as a veteran is recognize that our military has become politicized. You talk about gender ideology...

This is going to be his go-to answer for everything, he has no other speed. Let's see how far the woke thing takes him with the naitonal electorate. We have a couple of trolls here on DL who live and breathe that shit but by and large, people are tired of that talking point.

by Anonymousreply 51May 25, 2023 4:04 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!