Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Pregnant woman threatened with arrest if she left the hospital to seek an abortion

Even though her health was in jeopardy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14May 24, 2023 2:58 PM

She should of kept her legs crossed, that filthy harlot!

by Anonymousreply 1May 23, 2023 6:08 PM

God's will is God's will.

When you insane libtards get it?

by Anonymousreply 2May 23, 2023 7:13 PM

This will go to the Supreme Court and SC will uphold TX's right to make laws that permit imprisoning of women to compel forced births.

by Anonymousreply 3May 23, 2023 11:17 PM

Texas -- the state where their governor rewards white supremacist murderers, it's cops let little kids get blown away while they stand armed feet away, and imprisons it's women.

100% SHITHOLE

by Anonymousreply 4May 23, 2023 11:39 PM

Ok, Texas- where between 9 to 10 million eligible voters couldn't be arsed to vote in '22! Texas usually ranks in the bottom five states in voter participation. Add to that the statistic that a white woman from Texas very likely voted GOP, or not at all.

You can feel bad for people, but this IS what they voted for. Math doesn't give a fuck about our butthurt feelings.

by Anonymousreply 5May 24, 2023 12:23 AM

R5, Texas has a lengthy history of voter suppression. It also has a lot of Democrats who did NOT vote for this monstrousness.

by Anonymousreply 6May 24, 2023 1:07 AM

Yes, sure, suppression. But 80-90-year-old pensioners can drag themselves out to vote, without issues there.

by Anonymousreply 7May 24, 2023 1:36 AM

Why would anybody want to live in a shit hole state like Texas or Florida? And don't give me the "well, Austin is liberal" shit. It's still in Texas and subject to the same b.s.

by Anonymousreply 8May 24, 2023 1:59 AM

Maybe some people can't afford to leave, not everyone can just pick up and leave. They've got to vote those jerks out.

by Anonymousreply 9May 24, 2023 2:09 AM

My nephew, super liberal, moved to Austin after college with his girlfriend (who is wonderful and we all love) but I swear to god, if they get married and she gets pregnant. I’ll pay for them both to take a 9 month leave of absence and move back to Colorado.

by Anonymousreply 10May 24, 2023 2:14 AM

The USA has gone absolutely crazy over the abortion issue and LGBT Rights. I've never seen it become this dangerous!

by Anonymousreply 11May 24, 2023 2:23 AM

Women in Texas keep voting for Repugs. Voting has consequences.

by Anonymousreply 12May 24, 2023 2:32 AM

Blessed be the fruit!

by Anonymousreply 13May 24, 2023 2:52 AM

[quote][R5], Texas has a lengthy history of voter suppression.

Oh, that old saw!

No. I understand Texas tries to make it harder for some people to vote but they don't make it impossible. I would wager 98% of the non-voters never attempted to vote at all. No one finds it likely that nearly ten MILLION Texans attempted to vote and failed. That makes no sense because it didn't happen! They didn't vote because they didn't attempt or want to vote.

by Anonymousreply 14May 24, 2023 2:58 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!