Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Trump: 'I've been violated as badly as anybody that's ever walked'

Former President Donald Trump claimed that he had "been violated as badly as anybody that's ever walked" after special counsel John Durham's report said the FBI did not follow procedures while investigating his 2016 campaign.

"Keeping that within the conversation of the Durham report, do you feel like your civil liberties were violated?" Head wondered.

"Well, totally," Trump replied, adding, "I think I've been violated as badly as anybody that's ever walked. There's never been any violation like this. I've been violated beyond belief, and that's because of political — it's really a political persecution."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45May 24, 2023 2:58 AM

He's the one doing the violating. Ask E. Jean Carroll.

by Anonymousreply 1May 23, 2023 5:32 AM

Is that why he has so much trouble walking?

by Anonymousreply 2May 23, 2023 5:34 AM

Jesus Christ and Joan of Arc might disagree.

by Anonymousreply 3May 23, 2023 5:38 AM

That sounds like some bullshit

by Anonymousreply 4May 23, 2023 5:38 AM

Oh poor you. Whining little bitch. How do half the voters in this idiotic country think that this guy is a strong leader?

by Anonymousreply 5May 23, 2023 5:41 AM

Oh, please.

by Anonymousreply 6May 23, 2023 5:44 AM

Durham said nothing like that. And he tried desperately to find a scandal.

Durham, a Republican appointed by Barr.

by Anonymousreply 7May 23, 2023 5:47 AM

And now, thanks to the picture, we know what Trump's "suprise anal" face looks like.

Although, in his case "suprise anal" means diarrhea that he didn't puprosefully expel in an angry hissy fit.

by Anonymousreply 8May 23, 2023 7:18 AM

Maybe this explains his feeble shuffle-walk down the ramp that one time.

by Anonymousreply 9May 23, 2023 7:28 AM

Violated worse than the women he’s assaulted and raped —or the 13 year old girl he allegedly raped along with Epstein. Cry me a river, you hideous old psychopath.

by Anonymousreply 10May 23, 2023 7:55 AM

Trump’s the VICTIM?

by Anonymousreply 11May 23, 2023 8:20 AM

Ain't nobody gonna violate that hideous fat old orange piece of shit.

by Anonymousreply 12May 23, 2023 8:24 AM

It really is despicable that this simpleton was president. A pox on every asshole who voted for this dogshit.

He has the mind and vocabulary of a fucking child. He always, always, always sounds like a 10 year old saying "I have the worst life ever!" You notice how everything is the best in history or the worst in history in his dullard mind? People he has never fucking met or knew anything about immediately become the worst or the best whatever, depending on whether they're on his side or not.

How in the fucking hell are you not ashamed of yourself supporting that pile of shit?

by Anonymousreply 13May 23, 2023 8:25 AM

Why can't it just fucking DIE already?

by Anonymousreply 14May 23, 2023 9:52 AM

A million people dead from Covid disagree!

by Anonymousreply 15May 23, 2023 9:54 AM

I hate this fat, whining bitchbag. Shut up, Donnie.

by Anonymousreply 16May 23, 2023 10:28 AM

Nobody voted for Trump or the Bushes because they liked them. Liberals have to get over this kind of nonsense. They vote for them to preserve privileges they know they don't deserve.

by Anonymousreply 17May 23, 2023 10:40 AM

[quote]Liberals have to get over this kind of nonsense.

And Trump needs to get over the nonsense that he was violated.

by Anonymousreply 18May 23, 2023 10:48 AM

I wish someone would rape him, maybe Mitch McConnell, but that would be asking too much.

by Anonymousreply 19May 23, 2023 1:35 PM

Oh, REALLY now, Mr Trump...

by Anonymousreply 20May 23, 2023 2:26 PM

[quote]I wish someone would rape him, maybe Mitch McConnell, but that would be asking too much.

The only thing Mitch is raping is his diaper after getting Metamucil.

by Anonymousreply 21May 23, 2023 2:30 PM

I've given up on Trump stroking out. Evil lives forever. The upside is that the longer he lives, he will continue to divide the Republican party and help them lose elections. And of course his legal problems are getting worse and worse. I'm still holding out hope that he'll die in prison, bankrupt.

by Anonymousreply 22May 23, 2023 2:36 PM

When will this bloviating POS finally catch a bullet...or 20!

by Anonymousreply 23May 23, 2023 2:42 PM

It's weird that he was legally attacked the minute he became serious contender.

by Anonymousreply 24May 23, 2023 2:54 PM

[quote]I've been violated as badly as anybody that's ever walked.

Pics please! Kthnx.

by Anonymousreply 25May 23, 2023 2:56 PM

So fucking whiny. All he does is whine whine whine. His voters are all victims just like him. They’ve failed at their lives and so has he.

by Anonymousreply 26May 23, 2023 2:57 PM

It’s useful to say he was violated. It allows the MAGAs to vote for him again even while he’s under criminal indictment. They believe what they want to believe.

by Anonymousreply 27May 23, 2023 3:42 PM

Magas love to be mistreated.

by Anonymousreply 28May 23, 2023 5:50 PM

He's delusional, as usual.

by Anonymousreply 29May 23, 2023 5:58 PM

[quote]It's weird that he was legally attacked the minute he became serious contender.

Only you trolls think so, r24. lol.

by Anonymousreply 30May 23, 2023 5:59 PM

[quote]It's weird that he was legally attacked the minute he became serious contender.

Harvey Weinstein went decades of abusing people, did he suddenly run for office, too?

When someone runs for public office, that is the moment they become a bigger target. Frankly, this is karma for that disgusting pos and I do wonder WTF is wrong with people like you that you could ever defend someone like him. You're either a racist or really wealthy, because I can't imagine any other excuse you could possibly come up with to defend absolute criminal, anti-American, rapist garbage and the stupidest man to ever squat in the oval office

by Anonymousreply 31May 23, 2023 6:08 PM

Dump is such a narcissist, he knew he was a criminal due to his extremely corrupt real estate dealings, not to mention not paying most of his bills and all the other shady stuff he was involved in over the years, yet, he had the audacity to run for president.

He couldn't have been so delusional to think his nefarious shady background wouldn't be dissected. Or could he?

by Anonymousreply 32May 23, 2023 6:21 PM

[quote]He couldn't have been so delusional to think his nefarious shady background wouldn't be dissected. Or could he?

Look at the shady backgrounds of his enablers/supporters.

by Anonymousreply 33May 23, 2023 6:32 PM

^ You can get away with a lot of shady shit in the USA as long as you have $$$. Trump has always known that, it's just that now that his crimes are so egregious (stealing classified documents, inciting an insurrection, etc) something had to be done about it. If he had never run for office, he could've just comfortably lived out his life being a tax cheat and grifter.

But as Bob Cesca says, Trump makes everything worse for Trump.

by Anonymousreply 34May 23, 2023 6:36 PM

Exactly, R34. In NYC, he was always known for being a shady clown who got away with it, but when you're talking about public office, you're supposed to actually answer to the public which means there are actual laws, procedures and ethics involved. Whatever pops into your stupid, criminal, moronic head, doesn't make it OK because you're a pile of criminal shit whose gotten away with it your whole life.

by Anonymousreply 35May 23, 2023 7:19 PM

Violated like in rape? Was it rape rape?

by Anonymousreply 36May 23, 2023 7:27 PM

Can you imagine weeping for this asshole and thinking he's a victim? This low-life imbecile handed everything life and grew up to be this criminal, low IQ trash who has gotten away with so much in his life starting with his education...and you're one of his feces-flingling flying monkeys trying to paint him as a "victim."

Jesus fucking Christ, whet a fucked up a person you have to be.

by Anonymousreply 37May 23, 2023 7:38 PM

what*

by Anonymousreply 38May 23, 2023 7:47 PM

The 12 yo old you and Epstein raped, would disagree, you scum.

by Anonymousreply 39May 23, 2023 7:48 PM

He's literally a rapist.

by Anonymousreply 40May 23, 2023 7:50 PM

Jesus Christ-Get this Fucking Man Out of Lives Already. How long do we have to be infected by his insanity

by Anonymousreply 41May 23, 2023 7:51 PM

Now see, if you would only bitch slap this motherfucker, Will Smith, ALL would be forgiven.

by Anonymousreply 42May 23, 2023 7:59 PM

Every time I need a spirit lift, I think of his lawyer bills.

by Anonymousreply 43May 23, 2023 7:59 PM

I can't imagine not getting paid upfront. It's enough your rep will be ruined being his lawyer.

by Anonymousreply 44May 24, 2023 1:36 AM

Its funny how his supporters view him as an alpha male yet he is constantly whining and playing the victim

by Anonymousreply 45May 24, 2023 2:58 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!