Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

BEARKING: E. Jean Carroll Coming For Trump Again

Here are the details:

Attorneys for Carroll say that Trump’s repeated denials that he sexually abused Ms. Carroll ‘show the depth of his malice’ and merit heavy damages.

Ms. Carroll’s filing Monday in Manhattan federal court seeks to intensify the financial pain for Donald Trump who was already ordered to pay Carroll $2 million for the sexual abuse and $3 million for the defamation.

Monday’s filing came in a separate defamation lawsuit that Ms. Carroll had filed in 2019 against Mr. Trump, 76, which is before the same judge who presided in the civil trial but had been sidetracked by appeals.

During Trump’s Town Hall, he AGAIN denied assaulting Carroll and called her a “wack job.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69May 24, 2023 2:47 AM

Good!

by Anonymousreply 1May 22, 2023 9:58 PM

Love this! I’m listening to Nicole Wallace and Claire McCaskill covering the story on MSNBC. The consensus is Trump must be held accountable, or his first instance of him being found liable would be perceived a joke. Delicious. Fuck him.

by Anonymousreply 2May 22, 2023 10:03 PM

A future non guest of CNN

by Anonymousreply 3May 22, 2023 10:10 PM

Does he think if he keeps running his fat, disgusting mouth that the verdict will be reversed? No, hog!

I hope he loses to her AGAIN. And AGAIN, if it comes to that. That fat piece of shit deserves every loss!

by Anonymousreply 4May 22, 2023 10:26 PM

And Carroll should go after CNN for providing the forum and further conspiring with the Trump campaign to feature exclusively MAGAt audience members which they should have known put them in legal jeopardy.

by Anonymousreply 5May 22, 2023 10:28 PM

Our Lord and Savior Donald J Trump's persecution and torture by commie leftists is worse than Jesus Christ's.

When and where will all this disrespect and humiliation end?

by Anonymousreply 6May 22, 2023 10:30 PM

Contact these deliriously happy and successful attorneys to litigate against CNN

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7May 22, 2023 10:36 PM

You could really build a law firm just based on suing Trump.

by Anonymousreply 8May 23, 2023 2:05 AM

So if Dondon just says fuck you I'm not paying they can put liens on the Trump Org, yes? Or could they yank money from his personal accounts by other legal means?

by Anonymousreply 9May 23, 2023 2:12 AM

President Trump, we're available for your next defense! We'll even bring our guns to court!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10May 23, 2023 2:15 AM

Who told that woman dressing like the Hamburglar was a good look?^

by Anonymousreply 11May 23, 2023 2:18 AM

bearking was funny when it accidently happened but now it belongs back in the high school classroom.

by Anonymousreply 12May 23, 2023 2:19 AM

They should double the damages every time he defames her. That fat toad Donald needs to pay.

by Anonymousreply 13May 23, 2023 2:19 AM

R12 - What’s wrong with 🐻 🤴 ?

by Anonymousreply 14May 23, 2023 7:56 AM

It was a mistake the first time and it was funny but now it is just annoying. It is supposed to be adults on this board. The word is breaking not bearking. This is something that school kids would continuously do, not adults.

by Anonymousreply 15May 23, 2023 9:51 AM

Even funnier is that instead of paying the money and moving on, he’s continuing to fight this, which is wasting money (that I really don’t think he has).

He’s gotten away with his shenanigans for so long that he thinks he will get away with it in the end.

He won’t.

by Anonymousreply 16May 23, 2023 9:54 AM

r15, easily half the content on this godforsaken board is immature, propaganda, lies, hate speech, stupidity, and/or nonsense.

You just dislike "bearking" because of a personal pet peeve. Stop acting like using the word drags the board down.

by Anonymousreply 17May 23, 2023 9:58 AM

He doesn't pay his bills including his attorney

by Anonymousreply 18May 23, 2023 10:25 AM

[quote]It is supposed to be adults on this board.

Well hardy-har-har. It's early in the morning, but I suspect that'll be the biggest laugh I'll have all day.

by Anonymousreply 19May 23, 2023 10:38 AM

I heard a bit of a podcast with E. Jean and Robbie Kaplan, her attorney (who incidentally argued and won U.S. v. Windsor). Kaplan said that there is interest (9%, IIRC) accruing on the $5M. I hope a resident DL lawyer can explain how they'll collect.

by Anonymousreply 20May 23, 2023 10:45 AM

How was the chemistry between them on the Podcast?

by Anonymousreply 21May 23, 2023 10:50 AM

WHET bearking?

by Anonymousreply 22May 23, 2023 11:04 AM

[quote] Love this! I’m listening to Nicole Wallace and Claire McCaskill covering the story on MSNBC. The consensus is Trump must be held accountable, or his first instance of him being found liable would be perceived a joke. Delicious. Fuck him.

Stop getting your “news” from cable news talking heads. You sound like a retard.

by Anonymousreply 23May 23, 2023 11:08 AM

Bearking!

by Anonymousreply 24May 23, 2023 11:09 AM

"E Jean Carroll is amending her defamation lawsuit against Donald Trump to include the derogatory remarks he made during the CNN town hall.

@gtconway3d : “This verdict could be greater than the $5M that she got in the first case"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25May 23, 2023 11:14 AM

R21/EL - I only heard a brief teaser with Kaplan talking about the $$$. Haven't had a chance to listen to it in its entirety. She suspects he has to sell a building to pay up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26May 23, 2023 11:32 AM

Thanks R26. The Rachel Maddow interview with them was interesting…. Based on RM’s Freudian slip I think it wasn’t just the wife and I feeling the energy.

by Anonymousreply 27May 23, 2023 11:41 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28May 23, 2023 12:58 PM

I love both bear kings and bearking!

by Anonymousreply 29May 23, 2023 1:02 PM

Dump has to do a zoom call with the court today in the Stormy Daniels payoff case. The judge will be instructing him that he can't post the discovery on social media. I'm SO SURE he will comply with this.

by Anonymousreply 30May 23, 2023 2:27 PM

I actually hope he doesn't comply. This fucker is digging his own grave.

by Anonymousreply 31May 23, 2023 6:11 PM

I wish he'd dig faster, r31

by Anonymousreply 32May 23, 2023 6:12 PM

'Bearking', is now right up there with Pron, Lens Dunham and many other DL-isms.

GET USED TO IT!

by Anonymousreply 33May 23, 2023 6:13 PM

BEARKINGSH HONEYSCH!

by Anonymousreply 34May 23, 2023 6:14 PM

WHET to Lens?

by Anonymousreply 35May 23, 2023 6:15 PM

He's like a mental patient, with his inability to STFU even after he knows he's supposed to do so.

"Donnie. Donnie, ok, Donnie. Just talk about something else Donnie. Donnie, be nice. Not in front of our company, Donnie. Donnie, what did I tell you?!? Donnie! Get your hand out of your pants! DONNIE, NO! PUT THAT AWAY! Go to your room, now, Donnie, GO!

I'm so sorry, Mr. And Mrs. Graychurch! Donnie is 'special' and doesn't get out, much. Thank you for your compassion."

by Anonymousreply 36May 23, 2023 6:24 PM

One of Trump's many mental problems is oppositional defiance disorder--the judge instructing him NOT to post discovery on social media is like waving a red flag in front of a bull. Just like with the E. Jean Verdict #1, he immediately runs his mouth and defames her again on national tv a day after the conclusion of the trial. When he does defy the judge's order, I just hope there's a severe punishment.

And his lawyers are fucked once again, having a colicky toddler with a poopy diaper for a client.

by Anonymousreply 37May 23, 2023 6:30 PM

If a volunteer is needed to help correctly guide the money truck while it backs up to whichever Trump location for the cash deposit I'm 100% available.

by Anonymousreply 38May 23, 2023 6:46 PM

[quote]And his lawyers are fucked once again, having a colicky toddler with a poopy diaper for a client.

What is bizarre, why do these lawyers continue to agree to represent him? Surely these lawyers must realize their involvement with him is not going to help their reputations. Does he ever pay any of his lawyers?

Are these lawyers so desperate for exposure, they feel any kind of exposure is better than none? Or are they as mentally disturbed as he is.

by Anonymousreply 39May 23, 2023 6:47 PM

R23 = Sir Libelous Trump (X2)

Read the thread and weep. See you in court (again), asshole.

by Anonymousreply 40May 23, 2023 7:05 PM

R39 The lawyers that I have known over the years generally had MASSIVE egos. Maybe Trump's lawyers think they can actually pull a rabbit out of the hat and win. I agree though, I think they're just ruining their reputations and risking not getting paid for their services. I've said many times that ANYONE that gets hooked up with Trump will end up with a giant shit sandwich. So far that's generally proved to be true, except in Jared's case--he got his $2 billion from the Saudis.

by Anonymousreply 41May 23, 2023 7:09 PM

[quote]The lawyers that I have known over the years generally had MASSIVE egos.

I knew a guy who represented a prominent white-collar criminal, and this describes him (the lawyer) to a T. He was also a HLS grad, which fed his ego too.

by Anonymousreply 42May 23, 2023 7:12 PM

R37 there won’t be. Everyone kisses his ass or makes punishment light for the criminal

by Anonymousreply 43May 23, 2023 7:12 PM

He’s always skated so you can understand why he thinks he will get away with this. But a jury found him liable and the judgment was reasonable. Hard to see the verdict getting overturned.

by Anonymousreply 44May 23, 2023 7:13 PM

Off-topic, but speaking of Ms. Jared… Is this scummy prick in the clear of any investigation/ potential prosecution? I just know, deep down inside, Trump is beyond jealous of his son-in-law.

by Anonymousreply 45May 23, 2023 7:14 PM

I agree with that last part, R45, but I'm sure that has to do with getting to fuck Ivanka.

by Anonymousreply 46May 23, 2023 7:21 PM

Ha Ha!

by Anonymousreply 47May 23, 2023 7:25 PM

R39 Thank you for your post - you've asked all the questions I've been wondering. I mean, how desperate are these lawyers to take him as a client and *maybe* get compensated for their time and work ?

From what I was watching on morning cable today, it seems like no one expects him to pay EJC. He will find a million ways to delay and get out of it until he dies.

by Anonymousreply 48May 23, 2023 7:38 PM

I wouldn't doubt that some of these lawyers he gets (like Alina Habba and Jenna Ellis) are fans of his and think he's the greatest. They too are deplorable trash, but in the end they too will get thrown under the bus.

by Anonymousreply 49May 23, 2023 7:41 PM

Trump literally has a parking garage lawyer. The former president of the United States. A parking garage lawyer.

The fact is that even Trump-appointed, Republican prosecutors who are now at white shoe law firms, know how toxic Trump is and that he's an uncontrollable client. He's just an inveterate liar. They don't mind that he's criminal trash, they just can't defend him because he can't be trained to STFU.

by Anonymousreply 50May 23, 2023 7:44 PM

Jewish Israeli supporter Jared could confidently and confidentially tell MBS that his father-in-law is/was a constitutional idiot and a reckless narcissist and sociopath, thus setting up an alternative government conduit between the Trump Crime Family and the Saudi Nation that provided Kushner with $2B.

How much longer will sick, Sunni Muslims collect from the total Orthodox Jewish freak from long-standing CRIMINAL KUSHNER FAMILY!!! As long as a Shia Muslim minority just dies and fucks off...

by Anonymousreply 51May 23, 2023 7:47 PM

There is no fucking way these lawyers don’t require a massive retainer from him, otherwise, it’s the same thing as saying, “I know you’ll never ever pay me.” I just have a hard time believing they would take him without a huge lump sum up front, even if they are seeking fame or notoriety, they still need to get paid.

by Anonymousreply 52May 23, 2023 7:49 PM

R51, those gulf states do not represent the Middle East and are looked at as trash by the rest of the Arab world. They're trash with money who have to buy influence and no one respects them. I remember seeing pictures of garbage cans in Middle Eastern (Levant) countries with the heads of gulf state leaders as the opening.

by Anonymousreply 53May 23, 2023 7:54 PM

"Hard to see the verdict getting overturned."

Allow us to introduce ourselves.

by Anonymousreply 54May 23, 2023 8:37 PM

Hey, Jean, you had 15-minutes of fame and made the cash register go Ching Ching for millions.. Now we know you're nothing but a greedy bitch!

by Anonymousreply 55May 23, 2023 8:51 PM

r55 = Trump

by Anonymousreply 56May 23, 2023 8:54 PM

R55 here. I'm not a Trumpster, but I can see how dollars got this woman to climb out of a hole decades later to make money and she couldn't even tell the attorneys in what year it happened.

by Anonymousreply 57May 23, 2023 8:59 PM

“I’m not a Trumpster, but…” always sounds so convincing.

by Anonymousreply 58May 23, 2023 9:10 PM

He’s not even literate. Day drinking, maybe?

by Anonymousreply 59May 23, 2023 9:22 PM

That’s right Ms. Jean. Don’t take your foot off his neck. Fkin despicable pig.

by Anonymousreply 60May 23, 2023 9:24 PM

I hope he continues shooting his mouth off until they demand 50 million. I also hope they confiscate one of his properties to pay it.

by Anonymousreply 61May 23, 2023 11:43 PM

Properties are leveraged to the max and owned by his many creditors

by Anonymousreply 62May 23, 2023 11:50 PM

[quote][R55] here. I'm not a Trumpster, but I can see how dollars got this woman to climb out of a hole decades later to make money and she couldn't even tell the attorneys in what year it happened.

If you're not a Trumper then you can't use being brain dead as an excuse for being an asshole. You think this is about money for her? The woman has not had a relationship with a man since it happened. The only way to get to Trump is through money because she can't put him in prison for what he did. You think it's OK for someone to have assaulted you, lose in court to you and then your assaulter goes out there and continues to denigrate you AFTER it was proven he denigrated you? That fucker has gotten away with being a repugnant pile of shit his entire life. WTF would you be against anyone not wanting to put up with his bullshit? When he dies, his grave should become a public urinal.

by Anonymousreply 63May 24, 2023 1:21 AM

E Jean sued (years after the assault) when she met George Conway in a social gathering, who told her, "You have a lawsuit". Conway and his wife were hardcore dumpers who are partially responsible for dumps installation in office, btw. Dump has dozens of other accusers and infamously was recorded boasting about grabbing pussy. Grabbing pussy is assault.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64May 24, 2023 1:32 AM

Conway ain't getting a pass from me for his participation in dumps installation in office. It's too big of a fuckup to overlook. Too big of a lapse in sound judgment

by Anonymousreply 65May 24, 2023 1:38 AM

My relative is actually good friends with KAC and said she's the nicest person, so you have to assume KAC is mental.

by Anonymousreply 66May 24, 2023 1:42 AM

R63 nailed it. We all need to be reminded.

by Anonymousreply 67May 24, 2023 1:43 AM

Nice is a four letter word. This person wants alternative facts to be used to assess dump dot org. No and no.

by Anonymousreply 68May 24, 2023 1:51 AM

R15 I agree!

by Anonymousreply 69May 24, 2023 2:47 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!