Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

JLo wears Carmen Miranda red gown & platforms to step-daughter's play debut!

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59May 24, 2023 12:44 PM

I love her. She's just always so extra. Everyone else shows up in casualwear and she's there looking like she's at an awards show.

by Anonymousreply 1May 22, 2023 7:37 AM

The daughter looks so frumpy in the inset photo.

by Anonymousreply 2May 22, 2023 7:51 AM

What is with this silly cow? She must have such low self esteem to feel the need to dress up like this and outdress everyone else there. I guarantee you everyone in that place laughed at her.

Whatever happened to her superclose friendship with A-Rod's kids. She and A-Rod were engaged and she was going to become their stepmother. She said, "Alex and the kids are my everything"

by Anonymousreply 3May 22, 2023 7:53 AM

R3 Alex repeatedly cheated on her and couldn't even manage to keep it a secret. Why is that somehow JLo's fault?! They'd have married and still been a happy blended family if not for HIS actions, so why is she being blamed as if she did something wrong?

by Anonymousreply 4May 22, 2023 8:27 AM

What a supercilious cunt.

by Anonymousreply 5May 22, 2023 8:42 AM

Why did Ben allow her to come dressed as Charo?

Totally inappropriate & EMBARRASSING!!

Daughter mustve been horrified in shame

by Anonymousreply 6May 22, 2023 8:50 AM

The fraus give themselves away when the claim to luv obnoxious attention seeking fame whores. I.e. jlow.

by Anonymousreply 7May 22, 2023 9:01 AM

Her shoes are terrible. She looks best in fine cut 8" pointy toed shoes. Like these.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8May 22, 2023 9:02 AM

The blended kids are to a one dressed by a 1990s K-Mart.

by Anonymousreply 9May 22, 2023 9:02 AM

She looks like a twat here. What a whore.

She's gorgeous and very likeable though. She looks great for 53.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10May 22, 2023 9:08 AM

R7 you must live under a rock, because JLo's fanbase is mostly gay men. I saw her in Vegas (got a free ticket through my work) and almost everyone there was a gay man. "Fraus" don't like her.

by Anonymousreply 11May 22, 2023 9:08 AM

R8 she has a complex about her height. She hates being short and wears huge platforms to add height. I assume it's even worse now she's with Ben, who is 6'4.

by Anonymousreply 12May 22, 2023 9:12 AM

Thanks I didn't know that R12. She looks better in the more tailored shoes. I'm not a huge fan of Affleck. She could easily solve that high complex issue. 🤣

by Anonymousreply 13May 22, 2023 9:21 AM

Let’s cut to the chase—which overpriced private h.s. in West LA are we talking about? There are many to choose from, all worth a few butch posts or more.

by Anonymousreply 14May 22, 2023 10:02 AM

*bitchy. 🤷🏻‍♂️

by Anonymousreply 15May 22, 2023 10:02 AM

It must be exhausting to be around this woman. It seems to be all about her 24/7, dressing on this occasion to steal attention. Is poor Benny back on the drugs n’ booze?

by Anonymousreply 16May 22, 2023 10:18 AM

[quote]Alex repeatedly cheated on her and couldn't even manage to keep it a secret. Why is that somehow JLo's fault?! They'd have married and still been a happy blended family if not for HIS actions, so why is she being blamed as if she did something wrong?

Did I say that? No I did not. She said those kids were her everything and then dumped them along with their dad.

She's such a fake ass phony with Ben's kids too.

by Anonymousreply 17May 22, 2023 10:26 AM

R17 how did she "dump" them? Their father destroyed their family unit by cheating on her repeatedly, to the point she could no longer turn a blind eye, and she moved across the country to live with her new partner. What's unreasonable about that? I'm sure if she were seen hanging out with Alex's daughters, people would be calling her creepy and weird and telling her to move on. If the kids are upset, that's on Alex, not her.

Would you ever expect a man to stay with a woman who had cheated on him and to have ongoing relationships with her kids? I highly, highly doubt it.

by Anonymousreply 18May 22, 2023 11:11 AM

[QUOTE]I guarantee you everyone in that place laughed at her.

[QUOTE]which overpriced private h.s. in West LA are we talking about?

I'm curious about the school, too. If it's a showbiz adjacent school, are parents and attendees used to seeing weird attention-seeking behavior from VIPs and they shrug and give a minor eyeroll? At any other "normal" school, even a private one, she'd leave snickers and laughter in her wake.

by Anonymousreply 19May 22, 2023 3:59 PM

R19 no idea, but her outfit wouldn't be that out-there in Miami, where her own kids previously went to school. Hispanic women tend to dress up a lot for any kind of event.

by Anonymousreply 20May 22, 2023 9:20 PM

I was at a sporting event at a very expensive and special Manhattan private school. The moms were all dressed normally; some in office wear, some in jeans and boots. This one broad swans in with designer EVERYTHING. Chanel, Balenciaga, Hermes, and a bunch of shopping bags. Everyone parent there is .001% (there are scholarship kids, too, though).

There’s always one.

by Anonymousreply 21May 22, 2023 9:27 PM

If I was at the same event as the ex-wife, I'd be sure to always look better than her. More power to JLo. Never let them forget why you're the better choice.

Ben was tired of having to be the main breadwinner in the family while Garner sat back and frau-ed out. Now that she doesn't have his gravy train, Garner is back out there hitting the pavement & looking for whatever Christian frau garbage work she can get.

JLo may be a bitch, but she's a charismatic, glamorous one. I'll take a cosmopolitan workhorse with hundreds of million of dollars and a fat ass over Miss Middle America any day.

by Anonymousreply 22May 22, 2023 9:33 PM

why is she a bitch r22? She just seems like an assertive woman who knows what she wants. A relative of mine used to be a pap in LA and said she was always pleasant and respectful, even when other paps were right in her face and being aggressive. He listed her as one of the nicest A list celebs he'd encountered.

by Anonymousreply 23May 22, 2023 9:40 PM

I don't see the Carmen Miranda influence with the gown, OP.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24May 23, 2023 12:09 AM

She looks like a Real Housewife of OC. Totally inappropriate for the occasion.

by Anonymousreply 25May 23, 2023 12:15 AM

^ The WORST thing you could say to a West LA. gal: did you get that at South Coast Plaza or Fashion Island?

by Anonymousreply 26May 23, 2023 12:18 AM

What a cunt move to try to steal attention from her step-daughter on her night.

by Anonymousreply 27May 23, 2023 12:21 AM

[quote]If I was at the same event as the ex-wife, I'd be sure to always look better than her. More power to JLo. Never let them forget why you're the better choice.

She doesn't look better, just ridiculous. And considering all of the public fighting Ben and Jen have doing, not sure he's too happy with his new choice. On the other hand Garner seems happy to be rid of him. Ben's no prize and J.Lo is too old for this shit.

by Anonymousreply 28May 23, 2023 12:24 AM

She's been married 4 times, and multiple engagements/boyfriends. At some point, you have to wonder if maybe you are the problem.

by Anonymousreply 29May 23, 2023 12:28 AM

Emmie was so pretty at the superbowl. It's a shame she was introduced to the non binary thing.

by Anonymousreply 30May 23, 2023 12:32 AM

Garner is dressed appropriately for a school play.

JLO dressing like she's going to the Oscars is so idiotic and self-absorbed.

by Anonymousreply 31May 23, 2023 12:33 AM

Maybe she came straight from a Quinceanera?

by Anonymousreply 32May 23, 2023 12:36 AM

Attention whore.

by Anonymousreply 33May 23, 2023 12:36 AM

[quote] JLo may be a bitch, but she's a charismatic, glamorous one. I'll take a cosmopolitan workhorse with hundreds of million of dollars and a fat ass over Miss Middle America any day.

Lol! and 100% agree.

At first, I too thought she was trying to steal the spotlight from her stepdaughter and thought, "This time you went too far, Lopez".

But then, if you're there to see a play, how much are you going to see JLo if you're actually doing what you're supposed to be doing in a dark theatre, that is, watching the stage, not sneaking looks at JLo.

I adore this old war-horse, hard-working, bitch.

And hell yeah, if I ever see her in person, I want up glammed up, over-the-top JLo to. the. max., not some frumpy dressed down frau-adjacent, phony JLo.

by Anonymousreply 34May 23, 2023 12:49 AM

Seems I appropriate for the occasion. I get that she's JLo but take it easy. Plus, those platforms look awful and will fuck up her knees and hips. Same thing happened to Prince and Lady Gaga (who had a hip replacement like Prince should've had).

Garner is doing bible thumping work? How sad. JLo should throw her a bone, it would be good PR for her.

by Anonymousreply 35May 23, 2023 12:59 AM

Inappropriate *

by Anonymousreply 36May 23, 2023 12:59 AM

J Lo is extra but that's the whole point of her. Did someone honestly expect her to show up in frau attire? She literally doesn't have any.

by Anonymousreply 37May 23, 2023 1:14 AM

Oh please. Didn’t we just see JLo in jeans and an oatmeal cardigan recently? She looked like she was about to rake leaves with Mothra Stewart. She can look like a down to earth relatable mom lady when she feels like it.

Obviously she felt like looking picante that night, and had to remind people who the REAL actress is.

by Anonymousreply 38May 23, 2023 2:29 AM

New York ghetto Latina trash. I’m team WASP. All the way.

by Anonymousreply 39May 23, 2023 2:38 AM

WASP?! The first Mrs. Jennifer Affleck is a Catholic WV hillbilly.

by Anonymousreply 40May 23, 2023 2:51 AM

Carmen Miranda? Wtf are they talking about? I don see no bananas!

by Anonymousreply 41May 23, 2023 3:09 AM

I often wonder with J-Lo if it's a culture clash. Allegedly part of the reason Ben's mom disliked her first time around is that she was "too Hispanic" and not American enough. A lot of her behaviors wouldn't be considered as weird in Latin America as they are in the US. Latinas tend to dress up for *everything* - I once went to the christening of a Mexican coworker's baby, and all the women there were dressed to the nines in tight dresses, full faces of make-up and six-inch stilettos. They think Americans dress sloppily and that it's disrespectful to show up in jeans or sweatpants to an event that's important to someone else.

by Anonymousreply 42May 23, 2023 8:13 AM

Or umbrellas, r41!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43May 23, 2023 4:03 PM

JLo does look insecure wearing a long, red, ruffled dress and super-high-heeled RED platform shoes.

Garner took it too far in the other direction, as usual, and looks like a FRUMP.

by Anonymousreply 44May 23, 2023 4:15 PM

JLo is a STAR. And she always puts in the effort to look glamorous. It’s what people expect from her.

by Anonymousreply 45May 23, 2023 4:21 PM

Who gives a shit what she looks like, Ben is SMILING WIDELY. Something must be terribly wrong. He NEVER does that.

by Anonymousreply 46May 23, 2023 4:32 PM

R40 Garner is Methodist

by Anonymousreply 47May 23, 2023 4:35 PM

[quote] Ben is SMILING WIDELY.

He's probably trying out a new medication that's now kicking into action.

by Anonymousreply 48May 23, 2023 4:41 PM

Does she also show up wearing a white lacy dress when invited to weddings?

by Anonymousreply 49May 23, 2023 4:53 PM

[quote]JLo does look insecure wearing a long, red, ruffled dress and super-high-heeled RED platform shoes.

I always laugh my ass off at those female celebs like JLo who dress like they're going to a disco or an awards ceremony and their men dress like they're going to the grocery store. The women spend hours getting ready and the men spend 5 minutes getting dressed.

by Anonymousreply 50May 24, 2023 8:37 AM

I wonder how tall JLo really is. She says 5'6 but no way. She looks absolutely tiny compared to Ben, and that's with the enormous platform heels.

by Anonymousreply 51May 24, 2023 10:02 AM

Wasn’t she taking her kids to a Catholic church, according to those stupid DAILY FAIL Sunday articles we used to see? 🤷🏻‍♂️

by Anonymousreply 52May 24, 2023 10:07 AM

[quote]J Lo is extra but that's the whole point of her. Did someone honestly expect her to show up in frau attire? She literally doesn't have any.

She was dressed like a frau in that video where Ben slams the car door at her.

There are multiple pictures of her in this article where she's dressed normally.

I don't even want to know what kind of person would say "she can't dress normally, she doesn't have those kinds of clothes" with a straight face. This woman was grasping for attention at a school play her stepdaughter was in. This is not a "yes werk gurl bitch slay" moment, it's just her being a cunt because it's in her nature.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53May 24, 2023 11:18 AM

Maybe JLo had to hightail it to a "Dancing With the Stars" audition after this?

by Anonymousreply 54May 24, 2023 11:21 AM

Everybody else at that play is under dressed.

JLo treated it like the opening night it was.

by Anonymousreply 55May 24, 2023 11:40 AM

She’s JLo, and she’s a star! Or, she dressed up because she wanted to show her stepdaughter that this was a big event for said stepdaughter, and she was THERE for it.

Either way, JLo probably doesn’t care what we think.

by Anonymousreply 56May 24, 2023 11:56 AM

JLo is far too desperate for attention to not care what others think.

by Anonymousreply 57May 24, 2023 12:02 PM

I saw some behind-the-scenes footage recently of Lopez filming her new movie and I got some serious neurodivergent vibes from her I'd never noticed before. Laser sharp focus, very dry and serious, and the guy who was training her said she was an incredibly quick learner. I've heard many times that she hates eye contact and has it written into contracts that people can't make eye contact with her unless absolutely necessary. Is it possible that she has something going on or is she just in fact a massive cunt?

by Anonymousreply 58May 24, 2023 12:08 PM

It would have been more appropriate for JLo to wear something like a stylish navy capri linen suit to this kind of affair particularly since Ben was dressed down. She could have dressed it up with a bit of bling.

Most Americans are slobs like Jen. I'm Hispanic and the ladies in my family would never attend this kind of function dressed like Jen.

by Anonymousreply 59May 24, 2023 12:44 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!