Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Was Jeffrey Epstein blackmailing Bill Gates?

Did he blackmail other rich and famous people?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61July 2, 2023 3:54 AM

Gates ordered a hit on Jeffrey and had his jail CCTV wiped clean remotely. And I know this too well.

by Anonymousreply 1May 21, 2023 6:50 PM

Did Gates' face collapse on itself? It looks like he's aged rapidly since his divorce.

by Anonymousreply 2May 21, 2023 6:52 PM

Philanthropic philandering bribery, it seems.

by Anonymousreply 3May 21, 2023 6:55 PM

Epstein knew too much about too many, including 45.

He was surely murdered.

by Anonymousreply 4May 21, 2023 7:14 PM

I’m thinking Epstein was blackmailing a ton of men. Getting them in compromising positions. Those young girls weren’t at his compound for window dressing. They were there to get men in photos that Epstein would use to get them to give him money or else. That’s how he became a rich man.

by Anonymousreply 5May 21, 2023 7:56 PM

Epstein will go in infamy with the likes of Kennedy, the moon landing and other conspiracy laden theories. I doubt we will ever know the extent of his power and influence.

by Anonymousreply 6May 21, 2023 8:06 PM

I think it's a given since consensus about where his money came from is blackmail, starting with the Victoria's Secret chairman. I guess it's a question of how successful he was with Gates and how much Gates cared about parting with a substantial amount of his wealth. Melinda promptly filed for divorce when his name became publicly associated with Epstein.

by Anonymousreply 7May 21, 2023 8:41 PM

What did Epstein have on Trump?

by Anonymousreply 8May 21, 2023 8:50 PM

I think the only thing that could have tarnished Trump back then would be mauling/penetrating a very underage girl on tape. Now, I'm not sure the MAGATS would be fazed by that. And if it was a 12 or 13 year old, they'd claim th tape is fake.

by Anonymousreply 9May 21, 2023 8:57 PM

If Trump had sex with a 13-year-old, she was probably a tramp who asked for it!

by Anonymousreply 10May 21, 2023 9:00 PM

Could be. The ultra rich all seem truly evil.

by Anonymousreply 11May 21, 2023 9:03 PM

El!te men will always defend, shore up and safeguard the degeneracy of other el!te men, even via ostensibly threatening or hostile or oppositional means like blackmail i.e. Eppy would never have actually released any tapes, because it would implicate him too--the threat was enough. That's how it works in a patriarchy run by hypercapitalists.

by Anonymousreply 12May 21, 2023 9:10 PM

The gal Gates had an affair with was Russian, too

Plant?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13May 21, 2023 10:37 PM

Better looking than Maria Butina, but that's not saying much.

by Anonymousreply 14May 21, 2023 11:19 PM

Interesting. I was in an overlapping cohort at a computer bootcamp (Hack Reactor) with the Russian bridge player Gates allegedly had an affair with. All students were required to give presentations on a topic of their choice, and she talked about playing bridge and being Bill Gates' bridge partner. She mentioned Bill Gates was paying for her to attend Hack Reactor (contrary to the info in the articles, which say that Jeffrey Epstein paid for her tuition). This was in 2015, long before Bill's divorce from Belinda, and I figured she must be sleeping with him.

by Anonymousreply 15May 21, 2023 11:29 PM

^ Oops, not Belinda, Melinda.

by Anonymousreply 16May 21, 2023 11:39 PM

R15, thanks for the dirt

This situation is all very fishy

by Anonymousreply 17May 22, 2023 1:26 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 18May 22, 2023 7:50 PM

Amazing that no smoking gun reveal has been made on the source of Epsteins money. Crazy that this is the only story I have EVER read that details a blackmail scheme. Yet, I believe there is a 90%+ chance that blackmail was the source of his money. Why is there ZERO evidence? Crazy.

by Anonymousreply 19May 22, 2023 7:58 PM

All these rich perverts on both sides of the political spectrum are protecting each other

by Anonymousreply 20May 22, 2023 8:01 PM

His circle closed ranks. A pact of silence. Reminds me of that Skidmore, KS bully the entire town killed and then maintained silence.

A hitman was sent to silence him and his "friends" and clients all have knowledge. I'm not a conspiracy nutter but this I can well believe.

by Anonymousreply 21May 22, 2023 8:24 PM

Epstein probably had a lot of dirt on everybody he dealt with. I'm sure when they all were partying together, getting drunk, high, molesting under age kids, having all manner of sex with prostitutes, he was watching and recording. I'm sure he was sharing that information, too. The files he kept must have been staggering.

by Anonymousreply 22May 22, 2023 8:28 PM

[quote]El!te men will always defend, shore up and safeguard the degeneracy of other el!te…

R12, you wrote “elite” with an exclamation point instead of the letter “i” twice. What is the significance?

by Anonymousreply 23May 22, 2023 9:16 PM

The best person to follow to get the dirt on what Epstein was up to, and who was employing him, is Whitney Webb.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24May 22, 2023 9:22 PM

Great dirt R15

by Anonymousreply 25May 22, 2023 9:26 PM

BILL GATES HAD HIS JEWISH SPACE LASERS KILL EPSTEIN!!!

by Anonymousreply 26May 22, 2023 9:28 PM

This thread has been brought to you by Dumbvida, the DL's Qcumber in Residence.

by Anonymousreply 27May 22, 2023 9:38 PM

I still think he DID commit suicide. The party was over and he knew it. He knew he'd never be free again. No more time at his mansions, no more young chicks, no more fancy parties and fancy friends. He had no one in his life he cared about, especially Guislaine (sp), he hated her. Just life in one of the shittiest jails in the US. The night shift didn't give a rat's fart if he lived or died. He'd had sufficient.

by Anonymousreply 28May 23, 2023 12:30 AM

I think that the reason he was so rich is because he charged a lot of money for people to register with his LLC. He was one of the people who sheltered the taxes of the rich. I doubt most of the rich had much to do with him other than a tax write-off. There were a few men who hung with Epstein like Trump and most probably Gates, Dershowitz, and Prince Andrew. A few sleazy men. I do not think the majority even knew what Epstein was up to.

by Anonymousreply 29May 23, 2023 12:40 AM

R29, yeah, sure!

by Anonymousreply 30May 23, 2023 12:42 AM

R29 you made that up—you don’t know how finance works, much less about LLCs.

by Anonymousreply 31May 23, 2023 1:12 AM

Yeah - he didn’t make money as a tax shield. As an example Leslie Wexner “gifted” him a $30 million house. That had absolutely nothing to do with Epsteins financial skills.

Epstein was a hustler. The only question I have is how he got evidence for blackmail. These were smart guys - I’m surprised they would allow themselves to get caught in a blackmail scheme. Unless he had video recorders in the bedrooms, I just don’t understand what the evidence he had hanging over these guys was. And that none of it has ever leaked after his death.

by Anonymousreply 32May 23, 2023 1:40 AM

Oh please, there are hundreds of people in his little black book many of them are rich women and rich couples. He

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33May 23, 2023 1:51 AM

How does Russia have jobs like playing bridge? Do people have jobs there like Yahtzee player? Connect Four player? Sorry player? Because if they do then capitalism obviously was not the right direction.

by Anonymousreply 34May 23, 2023 2:04 AM

R33 is a great example of the bullshit that is out there. Yes, Epstein had a black book that is now on the internet. He kept a list of the most powerful people he knew with their phone numbers and addresses in a separate place. It just means he knew these people and was smart enough to keep certain people's contact info away from his office staff or anyone else with access to his office. His office contact file probably had a thousand names of famous and powerful people whose info he didn't protect this closely. When a billionaire gives you his cell number, you don't want to leak it.

LITERALLY ANYONE who wanted money for their cause or business would have met with Epstein if they could have. And he went out of his way to surround himself with the most famous celebrities and powerful politicians on earth. He lived a life of meeting people and handing out money so that he would be protected for all the bad shit he was up to.

I guess I am disgusted because there is so much bullshit focus on people's connections to him somehow involving pedo stuff when real child abuse is probably going on in these conspiracy nuts churches and families. Its all the same people pushing the bullshit hollywood pedo ring stuff. There have been so many children who have been abused, who need therapy, or children who currently need to be protected--and yet they insist on dragging Tom Hanks into their conspiracy theories. (Seriously, they have done that.)

by Anonymousreply 35May 23, 2023 2:08 AM

my bad on callling out R33 above. I thought it was a link to his black book online. Wish I could edit on this site!

by Anonymousreply 36May 23, 2023 2:09 AM

Epstein got his first teaching job at the Dalton School thanks to Bill Barr's father, who also wrote novellas about underage girls in outer space.

Make of that what you will.

by Anonymousreply 37May 23, 2023 2:11 AM

R34 capitalism WAS the wrong direction, but we have professional bridge in America

by Anonymousreply 38May 23, 2023 2:20 AM

Won't someone think of the billionaires who openly associated with a pedophile who was blackmailing people by pimping out underage girls? Some of the people in his black book were innocent!!!

by Anonymousreply 39May 23, 2023 2:25 AM

[quote] These were smart guys - I’m surprised they would allow themselves to get caught in a blackmail scheme.

There are different types of intelligence. There are nuclear physicists who can’t make a knot in a necktie. Plenty of “smart” people got conned by Elizabeth Holmes and Bernie Madoff. Sometimes people really want something to be true.

Also: You can’t cheat an honest man.

by Anonymousreply 40May 23, 2023 2:41 AM

R38 Then someone needs to alert the high school career counselors of America, because I was never presented with the career path of card and box games.

by Anonymousreply 41May 23, 2023 2:45 AM

I don't believe he's dead.

by Anonymousreply 42May 23, 2023 2:48 AM

I make it that the senior Barr was a poor judge of character. Like father, like son.

No big conspiracy there …

by Anonymousreply 43May 23, 2023 3:08 AM

You guys should look up John D. Norman. Pedophile who ran a call boy ring using underage boys in the 1970s. Had the names of his pedophile clients on index cards, tens of thousands of them perhaps even a hundred thousand index cards. Was caught by the police and the State Department destroyed the index cards, which supposedly had the names of very important and famous men on them. He was connected to John Wayne Gacy and perhaps Dean Corll. Very weird situation. Anyway, Epstein wasn't the first pedophile that rich people used to procure children.

by Anonymousreply 44May 23, 2023 3:19 AM

Hey, you billionaires! Get outta that garbage!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45May 23, 2023 11:44 AM

If I hadn't seen this comment straight from Gates's mouth, I would totally roll my eyes at conspiracy theories. But I find his comment and his facial expression when he says it chilling.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46May 23, 2023 12:08 PM

R44, sounds like a conspiracy theory.

by Anonymousreply 47May 23, 2023 4:05 PM

Here’s the story r44 is referring to.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48May 23, 2023 4:07 PM

Bill Gates and Microsoft became passé a long time ago. Now suddenly the attention whore is back fucking everything up looking for power like Musk and co.

by Anonymousreply 49May 23, 2023 4:10 PM

Was Bill Gates the one who got got his gig thanks to his mother? Wasn’t he one of those phony self-made billionaires who dropped out of school?

by Anonymousreply 50May 23, 2023 4:12 PM

r39 Protecting children is important. Let conspiracy nuts focus on UFOs, the pyramids, atlantis, and not on baseless conspiracy theories on child endangerment and abuse. There are some real evil fuckers out there and every child abuser you take off the streets probably stops 100 children from being abused (read that statistic somewhere....these violators just keep going and finding new targets until they are put behind bars or die).

R50 Bill Gates was a tech geek who got lucky--he just happened to grow up within bike riding distance of one of the few computers available for a teenager to get his hands on. His parents occupations were somehow connected to that access (professors maybe?). Right place, right time, and a genius. The book OUTLIERS goes into that--many wildly successful people start with a certain brain and aptitude and get very, very lucky about the location where they grow up, the access their families provide AND that it happens in the right TIME in history. Ten years later, Gates would just have been a very successful tech guy.

by Anonymousreply 51May 24, 2023 10:55 PM

Noel Casler is spilling some tea tonight.

[quote]Since Twitter is dying I’ma tell u how some of this went down, Epstein’s NYC pad was basically a brothel for big shots. He passed copious amount of kompromat off to Russia (late night drops on 5th ave between his E71st (btwn Mad & 5th) & Russian Consulate (E.91 btwn Mad & 5th)..

[quote]This went on for years, its why RT news was outside his place for a week after his death. And also, why a Russian was found bludgeoned to death inside consulate the the night Trump was elected. Jeffrey had s*t on everyone. Pols, Wall St, UK, Tech Titans, you name it. So he was..

[quote]Deemed a threat to Nat’l Sec during Trump Admin and ‘dispatched’ with Bill Barr orchestrating. Who they knew wouldn’t f*ck it up as he had a personal motivation via his fathers links to Epstein-tying up old loose ends & preventing new ones. Covered up fairly easily..

[quote]The unknowns are are the volumes of info he had already handed off to Russians and its also why Trump is so knee deep in Putin’s biz. Parts I do not understand is how much FBI or Mueller figured out about all this. Trump’s 2016 victory would NOT have happened w/o Epstein help.

[quote]P.S, you can bet elements of this were discussed in Trump 2018 meeting in Helsinki with Putin and why he took interpreters notes and and looked like a whipped dog. A year later Epstein was dead.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52July 2, 2023 12:29 AM

There are long standing salacious rumors about Bill Gates' sexual perversions.

by Anonymousreply 53July 2, 2023 12:32 AM

Who is Noel Casler and what is his accuracy rate for anything?

by Anonymousreply 54July 2, 2023 1:19 AM

Noel Casler used to work for Donald Trump on The Apprentice and is now a comedian

He is funny, gay-friendly, and is dead-on about Trump

by Anonymousreply 55July 2, 2023 1:20 AM

He was going to reveal to the world that Gates often rocks his entire body back and forth in meetings. Such a thing had been kept quiet before then.

by Anonymousreply 56July 2, 2023 1:21 AM

Gates is a Scorpio, just looking for an orb to probe.

by Anonymousreply 57July 2, 2023 2:10 AM

Maybe stuff went on that I don’t know about but I feel like everyone who was allegedly hanging out with Epstein should have been seriously investigated.

by Anonymousreply 58July 2, 2023 2:13 AM

Epstein obtained power of attorney over Lex Wexner, a billionaire, and siphoned hundreds of millions off him.

It’s still a mystery why Lex Wexner, a self-made business man of sound mind, would sign power of attorney over to Epstein. Probably Wexner was doing some bad stuff with little kids

by Anonymousreply 59July 2, 2023 2:42 AM

Epstein and Oprah too

by Anonymousreply 60July 2, 2023 3:53 AM

Yes, he was. Next question?

by Anonymousreply 61July 2, 2023 3:54 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!