Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Janet Jackson's "Together Again Tour" is STILL a HUGE disappointment Part 3

The embarrassing "Together Again Tour" somehow continues even though no shows have been sold out so far...

The countdown to tour cancellation heats up.

Discuss!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25January 24, 2024 1:43 PM

When Janet cancels this tour - she use the same excuse of "throat cancer" which she used to cancel her last tour?

The claim of "throat cancer" was later found to be just another one of her litany of lies.

by Anonymousreply 1May 21, 2023 2:52 AM

Janet's online junk sale continues.

Global icon my arse! LOL!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2May 21, 2023 3:06 AM

Previous thread:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3May 21, 2023 3:27 AM

Baronetess of Burger King

by Anonymousreply 4May 21, 2023 2:37 PM

Yo big fat pay-nuss feels so good inside my mouth sugar

I want you so bad I can taste your cum right now

by Anonymousreply 5May 22, 2023 2:11 AM

Isn't the tour going well?

by Anonymousreply 6May 22, 2023 2:15 AM

None of them seem to R6.

by Anonymousreply 7May 22, 2023 10:02 AM

Has she whipped out her jewel encrusted nipple yet?

by Anonymousreply 8May 22, 2023 10:03 AM

[quote]Has she whipped out her jewel encrusted nipple yet?

She did, and them complained that the floor was cold.

by Anonymousreply 9May 22, 2023 11:15 AM

DL kinda made me a Janet hater because of Janbot (RIP) but I was watching a fancam of her performance and FUCK can that bitch ride the beat when she is dancing. She literally responds to every single meter of the beat. Madonna is only 5 years older and should be studying the Janet concert cams because Janet is definitely positioning herself as someone who is willing to tour extensively and willing to dance continuously throughout the entire performance.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10June 16, 2023 4:10 AM

The fireworks show at The Hollywood Bowl was spectacular.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11June 16, 2023 5:27 AM

Just got back from the show. It was pure joy. Sold out crowd too. Janet has aged like fine wine and still moves like a twenty year old. Her male dancers were really hot as well. Don't know where OP is coming from 'cause every Janet show I've been to has been a blast.

by Anonymousreply 12June 21, 2023 8:01 AM

WHET Jabot?

by Anonymousreply 13July 16, 2023 12:14 PM

She’s taking this shit back out on the road

by Anonymousreply 14January 24, 2024 1:08 AM

OH! I thought Janet had already cancelled this tour. How embarrassing is the linked video!

by Anonymousreply 15January 24, 2024 1:10 AM

How many times has she toured in the US in her post hits years?

by Anonymousreply 16January 24, 2024 2:06 AM

Which year does post hits begin R16?

by Anonymousreply 17January 24, 2024 2:08 AM

Her Junk Sale was a ghetto doozy! All of those dusty ass raggedy ass shoes from 2010 with the crushed and busted heels and soles due to all that WEIGHT crushing them all down!!!!!

Shit. And this bitch has NO voice!

by Anonymousreply 18January 24, 2024 3:04 AM

All I know is these cunts out here in San Diego are feenin to see her and Nelly.

by Anonymousreply 19January 24, 2024 3:13 AM

How quiant. She's doing nostalgia tours now.

by Anonymousreply 20January 24, 2024 3:17 AM

Is she doing another online yard sale R18? They seem to be yearly now. Selling that ratty old tat that only insane fanatics like Janbot would buy.

by Anonymousreply 21January 24, 2024 3:35 AM

Is this her original nose? It suited her better than the one she's had since the early 90s.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22January 24, 2024 5:54 AM

I took a look at several random dates on Ticketmaster and they were all 5-10% sold out. Who arranged this?! Was there really a demand for her tour to go on?

by Anonymousreply 23January 24, 2024 12:38 PM

Her ads keep popping up on my FB page. Most of the comments are that people thought she was Angela Bassett in the photo, and Bassett was doing a concert tour.

by Anonymousreply 24January 24, 2024 1:13 PM

I really like Janet Jackson but that video of her concert just seems so sad, like there was no money and no one with experience putting it together. It looks more like a rich kid’s bat mitzvah than a professional concert.

by Anonymousreply 25January 24, 2024 1:43 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!