Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

TikTokers walking into random people’s homes prompts police investigation

he Metropolitan Police is investigating a disturbing TikTok trend that involves a group of youths filming themselves walking into houses without invitation.

In a recent incident that took place in an undisclosed location in London, three young boys left a couple terrified after forcefully storming into their home. A chilling video clip captures the group walking past a woman in the front yard, before brazenly opening the front door and trespassing into the property.

The father of the household immediately confronts the intruders, desperately pleading with them to leave.

The Met Police said it is aware of the videos on social media but has not received an official complaint about the incident.

A spokesman for the Met said: “The MPS are aware of footage circulating on social media, however have not received any related reports at this time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44November 21, 2023 4:42 PM

The Texas version of this prank goes in a very different direction.

by Anonymousreply 1May 20, 2023 6:16 PM

And it would be one of the few times I'd agree with a Texan, R1.

by Anonymousreply 2May 20, 2023 6:26 PM

If only these fuckers all took the Tidepod challenge and medics were too late to help.

by Anonymousreply 3May 20, 2023 6:27 PM

Let em fool around and find out.

by Anonymousreply 4May 20, 2023 6:34 PM

Do any of them have younger siblings? Because I'd be more than happy to make it even funnier by sending pedophiles into their homes and let the comedy ensue!

by Anonymousreply 5May 20, 2023 6:36 PM

People like to push the limits of what's acceptable every day.

by Anonymousreply 6May 20, 2023 6:46 PM

Stupid

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7May 20, 2023 6:48 PM

Yep, I'm in Houston and these fuckers would be dead.

by Anonymousreply 8May 20, 2023 6:50 PM

It must be a British thing. That’s a quick way to end up dead in America. But in England at worst they’ll throw a cup of hot tea in your face.

by Anonymousreply 9May 20, 2023 6:50 PM

I bet the husband has PTSD now.

by Anonymousreply 10May 20, 2023 6:51 PM

These morons are everywhere. And I'm sorry, but I can't help but notice that they're almost always black in every one of these outrageous "pranks"

I keep hearing about how black parents have to have "the talk" with their black children about how they're perceived in public and to just behave a certain way so they're not targeted. Well how the fuck do you expect people to treat you when you do disgusting shit like this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11May 20, 2023 6:53 PM

Maybe part of "the talk" pertains to what most white people will let Black people get away with out in public just to avoid a scene.

by Anonymousreply 12May 20, 2023 6:56 PM

And this is another example why gun ownership has ballooned over the last decade.

The safety and security of your family is one of, if not the most important thing and more and more otherwise calm, respectable, civil, liberal people are buying guns!

by Anonymousreply 13May 20, 2023 6:56 PM

[quote]I keep hearing about how black parents have to have "the talk" with their black children about how they're perceived in public and to just behave a certain way so they're not targeted. [bold]Well how the fuck do you expect people to treat you when you do disgusting shit like this?[/bold]

r11 What does this have to do with how other Black people not doing dumb shit like this are treated? Don't answer. It's rhetorical.

For the record, the bolded portion of your statement is exactly why my great-grandmother (RIP) used to throw her hands in the air in exasperation whenever we'd watch the news and see a crime was committed by a Black person in a "White neighborhood." Because she realized that prejudiced Whites would use it as an excuse to treat us all like criminals like you clearly do.

by Anonymousreply 14May 20, 2023 6:59 PM

The point is it’s dumb for any mainstream business to host or partner with an entity that mocks a major religious faith. Blasphemy isn’t profitable

by Anonymousreply 15May 20, 2023 7:02 PM

Wtf are you talking about R15?

by Anonymousreply 16May 20, 2023 7:03 PM

I think R15 is looking for the Scary Nuns thread.

by Anonymousreply 17May 20, 2023 7:07 PM

R14, my point is that if you are a young, black male, then you already have the deck stacked against you, you're going to have issues out in society. That's just the way society is, unfortunately, but you do vile shit like this which is downright criminal, then don't cry when someone shoots you for it or beats the living shit out of you. I wouldn't want this kind of shit tolerated by ANYONE, but you're already at a disadvantage being a young, black male, so WTF would you draw attention to yourself doing something criminal?

by Anonymousreply 18May 20, 2023 7:07 PM

r18 Have these specific Black kids released a statement that we're not aware of where they claim to be racially discriminated against? Because if not, I fail to understand your point or why you felt the need to bring "the talk" up, here. It's, until proven otherwise, not applicable to this specific situation.

by Anonymousreply 19May 20, 2023 7:12 PM

There was a video today of one of the guys talking to a woman in a park about her dog, then picking up the dog and running off.

All the kids being knifed to death in London, I really wouldn't object to them being stabbed.

by Anonymousreply 20May 20, 2023 7:15 PM

You know why I brought up "the talk"? Because black parents have to protect their black children from being KILLED if they make the wrong move, so WTF do you think would happen to a black teen who pulls this stunt of entering someone's home uninvited? I am talking about the fact that you have complete idiots so obsessed with getting their 15 minutes of fame that they engage in criminality and if they end up dead for it, we're going to watch assholes scream about racism when these fuckers are literally breaking the law.

The white nurse with the bike situation with the black guy is now suing the media for defamation, because so many idiots out there are going overboard in automatically defending bad behavior if it suits a narrative.

by Anonymousreply 21May 20, 2023 7:18 PM

Mace. Lots of pepper spray. That’ll take the starch out of them.

by Anonymousreply 22May 20, 2023 7:21 PM

Same guy?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23May 20, 2023 7:26 PM

r21 Honestly, there was no need for you to bring up race in the first place. Why did you do it? No one else did. Everyone else was focusing on their [bold]behavior[/bold], not their skin color. You were the only one who zoomed in on that detail. I'm not sure even you know why that is immediately where your mind went.

Perhaps it has something to do with you still seeing Black people as "others."

by Anonymousreply 24May 20, 2023 7:26 PM

Yes R23 it's the same guy known as Mizzy.

He's already been arrested for assaulting an Orthodox Jew (filmed of course) and another video he goes to a library and rips up one of the books in front of the staff.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25May 20, 2023 7:29 PM

[quote]The Texas version of this prank goes in a very different direction..

I am reminded of that hot, German foreign exchange student (of Turkish descent?) who was staying in Montana in the spring of 2014 and was shot/killed when he broke into someone's garage, attempting to steal some alcohol.

by Anonymousreply 26May 20, 2023 7:38 PM

This cunt has now got the attention of mainstream media and politicians.

One story had the subtitle "TikTok police prank sparks conversation about white privilege" but doesn't analyse the racial dynamics of it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27May 21, 2023 7:50 PM

Fucking dumbass kid.

by Anonymousreply 28May 21, 2023 7:56 PM

The gobshite has now been arrested.

by Anonymousreply 29May 23, 2023 7:57 AM

[quote]TikTok police prank sparks conversation about white privilege"

White privilege exists, but I would punch every black or white asshole who tried to claim it in this case. That pos is old enough to know you don't go into someone's home uninvited. Fuck his cunt mother for raising a shithead.

by Anonymousreply 30May 23, 2023 8:12 AM

That's vile language

by Anonymousreply 31May 23, 2023 11:14 AM

I have R30 on block but how surprising to find the appalling behaviour of an adult man blamed on a woman.

by Anonymousreply 32May 23, 2023 1:16 PM

Social media is more cancerous than cigarettes but we don't know it. I have the darkest thoughts about what I'd love to do to shits like him. And for TikTok that is 100% the intention.

by Anonymousreply 33May 23, 2023 1:59 PM

My gosh

by Anonymousreply 34May 23, 2023 8:20 PM

LOL, you'd have to be a delicate flower to have me on block.

by Anonymousreply 35May 23, 2023 8:21 PM

Charged and appearing in court today.

Would be quite funny if people turned up en masse and shoved their cameras in his face.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36May 24, 2023 7:27 AM

[quote]Social media is more cancerous than cigarettes but we don't know it. I have the darkest thoughts about what I'd love to do to shits like him. And for TikTok that is 100% the intention.

Definitely, R33.

And to put a finer point on it, it's 100% the intention of China, home to TikTok. It amazes me how many middle aged Black men stay posted up in that sorry trash app.

This social media foolishness will be the death of us.

by Anonymousreply 37May 24, 2023 8:13 AM

Don't blame China for idiots with too much time on their hands. Social media is not mandatory.

by Anonymousreply 38May 24, 2023 1:02 PM

Wow, white people REALLY don't like locking their doors. This is ridiculous on both sides. Gen Z is a waste. Millennials need to reclaim the cultural focus.

by Anonymousreply 39May 24, 2023 1:09 PM

White people in England

by Anonymousreply 40May 24, 2023 1:36 PM

[quote]Wow, white people REALLY don't like locking their doors. This is ridiculous on both sides. Gen Z is a waste. Millennials need to reclaim the cultural focus.

The woman was in her front garden and had the door open because she was gardening.

by Anonymousreply 41May 24, 2023 2:45 PM

Scary

by Anonymousreply 42June 17, 2023 1:55 PM

Well, my album of Singing in the Rain will be playing tonight, music always works to set the mood.

by Anonymousreply 43June 17, 2023 3:04 PM

Fuck around and find out

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44November 21, 2023 4:42 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!