Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

What happened to Joey Pollari?

I thought he was so good in American Crime (which was a shockingly good series for network TV), but his career never took off after that. And, no, I don't consider his navel gazing music a career. That's definitely... a hobby.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20May 30, 2023 4:24 PM

Very attractive, but it looks like he’s wearing a wiglet. Prove me wrong.

by Anonymousreply 1May 19, 2023 3:04 PM

Not a wiglet, just guido genes that make his hairline look like that.

by Anonymousreply 2May 19, 2023 3:10 PM

One! Of! Us!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3May 19, 2023 3:15 PM

His 15 minutes as a DL fave were up a few years ago.

by Anonymousreply 4May 19, 2023 5:22 PM

I liked him in AC and Love, Simon. It was a real shame that his career doesn't seem to have taken off.

It really does seem that his promising career sort of fell out of the sky because he came out. I really hope that's not the case but that's what it looks like to me.

by Anonymousreply 5May 20, 2023 1:35 AM

Yeah, I really thought he’d have a better career than he has.

by Anonymousreply 6May 20, 2023 1:49 AM

He looks like my partner.

by Anonymousreply 7May 20, 2023 2:00 AM

R6 It’s because he came out. And I mean even before doing so publicly. If you ever wonder why straight acting, talented, real good looking guys never make it pass television or B rated stuff it’s because they are living happily as a gay man.it’s the reason these agents tell these guys not to come out. They can bang all the guys they want behind the scenes but they can not publicly admit their gay to the circle or friends or live like a gay man.

by Anonymousreply 8May 20, 2023 2:10 AM

What do you mean what happened to his career? He was just in Love with Simon.

by Anonymousreply 9May 20, 2023 7:49 AM

Love Simon came out 5 years ago.

by Anonymousreply 10May 20, 2023 7:53 AM

Berlanti should throw him some work.

Or Murphy but that's really an option of last resort.

by Anonymousreply 11May 20, 2023 9:07 AM

I'd marry him if he were not from Minnesota.

by Anonymousreply 12May 20, 2023 11:10 AM

Pollari is just silly slang between me and the boys in my gang

by Anonymousreply 13May 20, 2023 11:27 AM

I recall his career was impacted because of his dad passing a few years ago. I also remember he had beefed up quite a bit in one music video.

by Anonymousreply 14May 20, 2023 12:43 PM

Did he and Connor Jessup bareback each other when they were working on season 2 of American Crime?

by Anonymousreply 15May 21, 2023 6:42 AM

R15, of course. You haven't seen the leaked video???

by Anonymousreply 16May 21, 2023 6:46 AM

He and Connor should reunite and become husbands, a true Hollywood ending.

by Anonymousreply 17May 21, 2023 1:47 PM

He’s very cute and a pretty talented actor.

by Anonymousreply 18May 30, 2023 3:49 PM

The MAGAts started a boycott against him, right before they targeted Coors Beer. His career never recovered.

by Anonymousreply 19May 30, 2023 4:17 PM

R19 are you trolling? And when did they boycott Coors? If these are lies there will be blood.

by Anonymousreply 20May 30, 2023 4:24 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!