Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Plus Size Model Accuses United Airlines of Discrimination Because She Was Too Big To Walk Down the Airplane Aisle

Those pics....oh my

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 407June 19, 2023 6:20 PM

This woman has a point.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1May 18, 2023 4:17 PM

I guess every gross fat gal can now claim she's a model and influencer?

by Anonymousreply 2May 18, 2023 4:20 PM

Fat slob needs to stay home and eat herself into oblivion. No one wants to be on a plane with that slop. Gross.

by Anonymousreply 3May 18, 2023 4:21 PM

DL will crucify her.

by Anonymousreply 4May 18, 2023 4:21 PM

Right. I'd love to see what high end magazines this "model" has been in.

by Anonymousreply 5May 18, 2023 4:23 PM

dat ass

by Anonymousreply 6May 18, 2023 4:23 PM

Please, Ozempic helps, young lady

by Anonymousreply 7May 18, 2023 4:24 PM

Oh, dear.

I think it's time someone started a plus-sized airline.

I have a feeling that there's enough demand for it in the United States.

by Anonymousreply 8May 18, 2023 4:26 PM

What was the airline supposed to do? Produce an industrial sized can opener? Remove the aisle seats for her highness?

Rent a car, toots.

by Anonymousreply 9May 18, 2023 4:27 PM

If I saw that coming down the aisle towards me I'd be petrified she'd be sitting next to me.

by Anonymousreply 10May 18, 2023 4:27 PM

All these plus-sized bitches thinking they're models is laughable.

It reminds of years ago when this fat, nasty cow worked in the same office I did. She was always telling people she was "going to modeling school," like it was some kind of masters degree pursuit. It didn't help that she was about 5'5" and pushing 200 pounds.

She'd come to the office every day in these flashy outfits and hats, acting like she was a fashionista and practically pretending to be on the runway when she'd roll in through the doors. She always looked ridiculous, and everybody would just roll their eyes whenever she was around.

Funny, all these years later, and I've never seen a single picture of her in any publication, not even the weekly supermarket coupon flyer.

by Anonymousreply 11May 18, 2023 4:28 PM

Yeah but is there enough fuel for it r8 ?

by Anonymousreply 12May 18, 2023 4:28 PM

That ass. Oh my.

by Anonymousreply 13May 18, 2023 4:29 PM

She needs to be hospitalized and medically starved until she is fit to be in public.

by Anonymousreply 14May 18, 2023 4:29 PM

[quote] think it's time someone started a plus-sized airline.

Now here's an idea

by Anonymousreply 15May 18, 2023 4:31 PM

My personal philosophy is "live and let live."

I don't understand why people have to be so cruel to each other.

If she has a problem with the airline, then sue.

The case will be thrown out for sure, but hey, she has that right.

by Anonymousreply 16May 18, 2023 4:31 PM

R8 To get any lift, each flight could carry no more than three passengers.

No airline's gonna make money that way.

by Anonymousreply 17May 18, 2023 4:31 PM

What does she model?

by Anonymousreply 18May 18, 2023 4:32 PM

Cargo plane, R17.

by Anonymousreply 19May 18, 2023 4:32 PM

You know, for the vast majority of the rest of us, not being able to fit down an airplane aisle would be the wakeup call that it's time to lose a couple hundred pounds.

However, entitled jackasses think that the rest of the world is required to accommodate them.

Hint: the rest of us were not put here on this planet to make your fat ass life easier.

by Anonymousreply 20May 18, 2023 4:34 PM

R16 No, she does not have the right to sue the airline because she's too obese to get through the aisles. That's like saying "I went to the convenience store and found out they no longer carry tubs of Red Vines. I have the right to my tub of Red Vines, and I'm going to sue because I didn't get one."

That's the problem with people today. Everyone's so narcissistic that when they're even mildly inconvenienced, they think they have the right to scream "discrimination!" and "disparate treatment!"

Airplanes have been designed like this for years. Don't like it? You have two choices - either lose weight so you can get through the aisles or take a bus.

by Anonymousreply 21May 18, 2023 4:35 PM

[quote] To get any lift, each flight could carry no more than three passengers.

Can you imagine that poor plane, metal buckling and bending, engines screaming and sputtering, and pilots putting the engines on full thrust, just trying to take off???

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22May 18, 2023 4:37 PM

how many seats did she buy?

by Anonymousreply 23May 18, 2023 4:38 PM

R21 She thinks airplane aisles are narrow? Wait 'til she tries to take a bus. Or even better, tries to sit in the window seat of a bus.

by Anonymousreply 24May 18, 2023 4:38 PM

Does anyone know the medical/biological reason for a person amassing thatmuch excess weight in such a disfiguring way? It can't *all* (or only) be from overeating and not exercising.

by Anonymousreply 25May 18, 2023 4:39 PM

R22 I was on that flight. Chrissy Metz was in first class that day.

by Anonymousreply 26May 18, 2023 4:39 PM

The interesting thing about this is that nowdays whenever I fly, I've noticed that the majority of seats in First and Business class are occupied by large/heavy people.

I think that 1) they want to avoid the discomfort of economy and coach seats, and 2) they want to avoid the embarrassment of squeezing into those small seats and having to use the seat belt extension.

I guess there are a lot of large people out there who can afford First & Business class seats.

by Anonymousreply 27May 18, 2023 4:41 PM

R21 Airlines are required to provide "reasonable accommodations" for their passengers.

It's not reasonable to have to accommodate a 400 pound cunt.

by Anonymousreply 28May 18, 2023 4:41 PM

R27 I once had a morbidly obese boss, and whenever there was a business meeting in another state, she would send me, even though she was the one who really should have been attending.

She told she didn't like the "hassle" of flying, and I interpreted it as what you mentioned - squeezing into the small seats, using the seat belt extension, and overall being incredibly uncomfortable for hours.

Plus, there's the hassle of getting through security at the airport and sometimes walking long distances to get to the gate. For a morbidly obese person, that would be like running a 10K marathon.

by Anonymousreply 29May 18, 2023 4:44 PM

A plane load of these fatties would never get off the ground even if there was a special airline. People that large are also a danger in an emergency situation.

How do even get into the those tiny toilets?

by Anonymousreply 30May 18, 2023 4:46 PM

Big Curvy Olivia says, “Honestly it’s discrimination that they can’t build wider airplane aisles in 2023”

Well gee Big Curvy Olivia, specify your requirement for a wider aisle plane at the time you place your reservation and I bet they can build one for you in a jiff.

by Anonymousreply 31May 18, 2023 4:46 PM

R21 Exactly. I find it hard to believe this "model" was unaware that airplanes have narrow aisles and tiny seats until she took this flight.

She's just trying to get attention and social media hits.

by Anonymousreply 32May 18, 2023 4:46 PM

R31 And even if airlines made wider aisles, it would only be a matter of time before some fat whore got on and couldn't fit through the wider aisles. Where would it end?

by Anonymousreply 33May 18, 2023 4:48 PM

[quote] [R16] No, she does not have the right to sue the airline because she's too obese to get through the aisles. That's like saying "I went to the convenience store and found out they no longer carry tubs of Red Vines. I have the right to my tub of Red Vines, and I'm going to sue because I didn't get one."

Convenience stores are not regulated by the federal government. It's not the same.

by Anonymousreply 34May 18, 2023 4:49 PM

She could barely fit through the first class section which is wider than the coach section of the aircraft, let that sink in.

by Anonymousreply 35May 18, 2023 4:49 PM

Vache

by Anonymousreply 36May 18, 2023 4:51 PM

R34 Airlines are required to provide reasonable accommodations. There's nothing "reasonable" about trying to accommodate a morbidly obese heifer.

And like R35 said, she was having trouble fitting through the first class section, which has more space than coach. The "reasonable accommodations" requirement has been met.

by Anonymousreply 37May 18, 2023 4:51 PM

Fatty McFatterson - you know she had tons of food in that backpack.

The airline should sue her for making the other passengers feel uncomfortable.

High end magazines? I thought they stopped publishing the Terre Haute Tent & Awning catalog.

by Anonymousreply 38May 18, 2023 4:52 PM

Next up: Big Curvy Olivia goes to Disneyland. Hijinks ensue!

by Anonymousreply 39May 18, 2023 4:53 PM

That looks like a can of Pillsbury Grands exploded.

by Anonymousreply 40May 18, 2023 4:55 PM

[quote] And like R35 said, she was having trouble fitting through the first class section, which has more space than coach. The "reasonable accommodations" requirement has been met.

Actually, it depends on the aircraft.

I've been on some larger planes where you are forced to walk through Business/First class to get to Coach, and the seats are configured in a very strange zig-zag pattern that is hard to pass through, even for a normal sized person.

It looks like that's the type of plane she was on, so I kind of understand what she's talking about.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41May 18, 2023 4:57 PM

sorry, but the fat bitch managed to squeeze herself down the aisle. She was no physically blocked from getting to her seat.

by Anonymousreply 42May 18, 2023 5:01 PM

[quote]Does anyone know the medical/biological reason for a person amassing thatmuch excess weight in such a disfiguring way? It can't *all* (or only) be from overeating and not exercising.

Sadly, it is, in fact, from not puttng the fork down.

by Anonymousreply 43May 18, 2023 5:02 PM

R41 Thanks for "weighing" in, Chrissy Metz.

by Anonymousreply 44May 18, 2023 5:04 PM

[quote]“We are not asking for special treatment or luxury accommodations,” Chaney said. “We simply want enough space to travel comfortably, without being discriminated against because of our size.”

They're not being discriminated against at all. Every seat is available for sale, just as every car is available for sale. If you can't fit into a Chevy Trax, which is both small and affordable, then you need to buy a Chevy Tahoe, which is huge and expensive, but that's how things work. Big houses are generally more expensive than small houses. Big airline seats are more expensive than small ones. Large fries are more expensive than small fries.

by Anonymousreply 45May 18, 2023 5:06 PM

I know a lot of chonks but I’ve never seen a body shape like that.

by Anonymousreply 46May 18, 2023 5:06 PM

[quote] you know she had tons of food in that backpack.

We prefer to call it a "snack purse."

by Anonymousreply 47May 18, 2023 5:08 PM

Personally, I think they should do public weigh-ins, like they do with luggage, and charge you extra, like they do with luggage.

Also, EVERY airline should have this video playing on a big screen next to the scale.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48May 18, 2023 5:09 PM

It's not from eating. It's glandular and I have big bones.

by Anonymousreply 49May 18, 2023 5:10 PM

The passengers on this flight should sue HER for endangering their safety. If there had been an emergency, they'd have never gotten past this blob.

by Anonymousreply 50May 18, 2023 5:10 PM

R41 The zig zag seat configuration still has more aisle room than coach as you can see in the link you posted, the configuration is not difficult to pass through unless you’re a tub of lard like the so called model in question.

If she wants to fly she should be able to with the understanding that due to her size she will need to fly first class or buy more than one seat.

Her weight issues are not the problem of the airline or other passengers.

by Anonymousreply 51May 18, 2023 5:17 PM

How and what does this thing influence? Does she go into restaurants and demand free food?

by Anonymousreply 52May 18, 2023 5:21 PM

"DL will crucify her."

She genuinely deserves it. She expects an airline to waste space with grocery-store-wide aisles? Even some bigger normal sized people have to sort of shimmy down the aisle turning slightly to the side to avoid people's arms and he edges of seats.

by Anonymousreply 53May 18, 2023 5:21 PM

We need to fly by the pound. It requires much more jet fuel for a fatty to fly

by Anonymousreply 54May 18, 2023 5:22 PM

We'll ship her anywhere next day air for a reasonable, size-and-weight-based charge.

by Anonymousreply 55May 18, 2023 5:23 PM

She's all yours, bro.

by Anonymousreply 56May 18, 2023 5:23 PM

We can't risk taking her internationally.

by Anonymousreply 57May 18, 2023 5:26 PM

Sweet jesus

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58May 18, 2023 5:29 PM

Clearly her "condition" is not medical.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59May 18, 2023 5:31 PM

[quote]What was the airline supposed to do? Produce an industrial sized can opener? Remove the aisle seats for her highness?

Not make airplane aisles narrower like they mentioned in the article (that I'm assuming you didn't read)?

by Anonymousreply 60May 18, 2023 5:31 PM

That aisle is so narrow, I don't see how even non-plus-sized passengers loaded with carry on luggage can make it to their seats without difficulty. And what about passengers in wheelchairs?

by Anonymousreply 61May 18, 2023 5:31 PM

Having sex with her would be like fucking a couch.

by Anonymousreply 62May 18, 2023 5:38 PM

What does she model, scaffolding?

by Anonymousreply 63May 18, 2023 5:40 PM

I would hire this woman to sit on Marjorie Taylor Greene.

by Anonymousreply 64May 18, 2023 5:40 PM

Don't make us bring back 'going postal'

by Anonymousreply 65May 18, 2023 5:44 PM

This whole "curvy" thing that fat girls have hijacked pisses me off. Those are fat rolls not curves. Marilyn and Sophia had curves. This girl is NOT curvy. She's fucking obese.

by Anonymousreply 66May 18, 2023 5:45 PM

^ Agreed, she obese and has no curves.

by Anonymousreply 67May 18, 2023 5:46 PM

R53 Thank you! I'm not a fat frau, and even I have to sometimes turn sideways or lift my carry on over my head as I go down the aisles so I don't bump into people. You don't see me bitching about it on social media.

by Anonymousreply 68May 18, 2023 5:46 PM

It's one thing to be an Ashley Graham who is a beautiful big girl model (yet still "narrow" enough to get through a plane aisle.) Miss Olivia here is beyond the pale.

by Anonymousreply 69May 18, 2023 5:46 PM

Accommodations are made for wheelchairs. They don't go down the aisles. This bitch just needs to lose weight.

by Anonymousreply 70May 18, 2023 5:46 PM

Based on those Tik Toks from R58 and R59, it's clear this sad girl is not a model.

She's an obese attention-getter trying to be relevant.

by Anonymousreply 71May 18, 2023 5:47 PM

Next, she’ll be accusing gravity of discrimination.

by Anonymousreply 72May 18, 2023 5:49 PM

I guess they think because people gasp and gawk at them that makes them a model.

by Anonymousreply 73May 18, 2023 5:51 PM

In the pic at R59 the bitch is stuffing a sandwich/po’boy into her mouth and there are at least two more on the plate. “Plus size” my ass. She’s an obese pig.

by Anonymousreply 74May 18, 2023 5:57 PM

I’ve always been a bit of a fat whore but airplane aisles have never presented an issue at all.

by Anonymousreply 75May 18, 2023 5:58 PM

I'm fat and used to be fatter. I never had to use a seatbelt extender but still a pretty chunky guy. It was the discomfort among other things that made me change and I've lost 75 lbs in the last year. It never occurred to me to sue or even complain to anyone that the world conform to my dimensions.

by Anonymousreply 76May 18, 2023 5:59 PM

It would a scream to watch her try to wedge herself into the tiny airplane lavatory.

I kind of wish cell phones didn't exist sometimes because seeing these people in phone booths would be quite amusing.

by Anonymousreply 77May 18, 2023 5:59 PM

I think I was being kind when I said she was 400 pounds. After witnessing those horrifying Tik Toks of hers, I think I underestimated her weight by at least 200 pounds.

by Anonymousreply 78May 18, 2023 5:59 PM

She'll be dead before she hits 30.

by Anonymousreply 79May 18, 2023 6:00 PM

This generation is all about getting attention online without a shred of dignity. The best way to generate clicks is by creating situations where these whiners are offended so they can complain about how unfair or unjust life is.

by Anonymousreply 80May 18, 2023 6:01 PM

At what point did being morbidly obese become “plus sized“??

by Anonymousreply 81May 18, 2023 6:02 PM

Goals!

by Anonymousreply 82May 18, 2023 6:02 PM

Good heavens! If she can't even waddle her way through first-class, how is she gonna deal with economy?

by Anonymousreply 83May 18, 2023 6:03 PM

There is zero chance that:

a: she's under 600 pounds. trust me

b: she isn't wearing bariatric disposable underwear. also trust me.

by Anonymousreply 84May 18, 2023 6:03 PM

There isn't a single comment on her Tik Tok post supporting her.

Overwhelmingly, people are saying it's her fat ass that's the problem, not the airplane.

by Anonymousreply 85May 18, 2023 6:04 PM

When breathing becomes difficult how can a person exercise. Where is Richard Simmons when we need him?

by Anonymousreply 86May 18, 2023 6:07 PM

Jesus Christ. I’d have bailed off the flight when I saw her fat carcass banging down the aisle for fear that the plane wouldn’t get off the ground with her fat ass on it.

by Anonymousreply 87May 18, 2023 6:07 PM

So she can afford to upgrade herself to a bungalow with a private pool, but she can't spend the money to get a first class or business class seat to spare normal sized people from having to smell her?

by Anonymousreply 88May 18, 2023 6:09 PM

If I saw someone that fat getting on the aircraft I would truly be concerned for the safety of the passengers, can you imagine how bad turbulence would be while sitting close to her!

by Anonymousreply 89May 18, 2023 6:10 PM

I feel like this has to be a setup for views at the airline's expense.

She looks fairly young, but has she never been on an airplane before? Or seen a picture of a cabin?

She wouldn't fit in a first class seat, and generally in my experience you can't move up the armrest like you can in coach, so even buying two first class seats wouldn't work.

by Anonymousreply 90May 18, 2023 6:10 PM

How many seats did she have to buy? A whole row hopefully. And you know she has that “fat lady” smell. You all know what I mean.

by Anonymousreply 91May 18, 2023 6:11 PM

How does this bitch afford that house? Stuffing your face on camera must be lucrative. Is that what an influencer does?

by Anonymousreply 92May 18, 2023 6:12 PM

Is she a fit model for Mr. Pinky’s Hefty Hideaway?

by Anonymousreply 93May 18, 2023 6:17 PM

Don't they have rental corsets at check-in counter anymore?

by Anonymousreply 94May 18, 2023 6:20 PM

I like big butts and I cannot lie, but this is too much even for me.

by Anonymousreply 95May 18, 2023 6:20 PM

[quote]A whole row hopefully. And you know she has that “fat lady” smell. You all know what I mean.

Yeah. It's a tough scent to be near. Cleaning within skin folds is a tough job to stay on top of, and in some cases, serious infections set in from the buildup. I didn't love the film The Whale, but one thing I appreciated that they showed was how challenging a shower was for the main character, how thorough he had to be about it.

I've seen this "seats are too narrow" complaining about theaters and sports venues too. There are super-morbidly obese people who insist the seats should be twice as wide as they are...which, of course, would cut down on the venues' revenue, because the space itself isn't going to get any better. It would just have half the seating.

by Anonymousreply 96May 18, 2023 6:24 PM

La vache qui poursuit

by Anonymousreply 97May 18, 2023 6:28 PM

Is that what the youngsters call a "BBL?"

by Anonymousreply 98May 18, 2023 6:29 PM

I demand a larger overhead compartment to accommodate my emergency back-up snack purses!

by Anonymousreply 99May 18, 2023 6:30 PM

What do these people want? Their own sofa for a flight or movie night? Stay home!

by Anonymousreply 100May 18, 2023 6:33 PM

What does she model? .. Picnic tablecloths?

by Anonymousreply 101May 18, 2023 6:37 PM

HOW does she wipe herself???? Oh-hhhhhhhh, Lard!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 102May 18, 2023 6:39 PM

100 replies in 2 hours. Truly DL catnip.

by Anonymousreply 103May 18, 2023 6:41 PM

She could take that fucking backpack or snack purse off and carry it in front of her for starters.

Why do these fuckers insist on wearing those goddamn things ON the plane and bashing everyone as they walk by then getting the fucking thing stuck in the aisle?

Take the goddamn thing OFF and CARRY IT IN FRONT OF YOU!

People are so fucking stupid and selfish. I really hate most of them.

by Anonymousreply 104May 18, 2023 6:43 PM

Omg the poor person sitting next to her in economy! She would overflow into the other seat/aisle.

by Anonymousreply 105May 18, 2023 6:45 PM

She obviously do modelling for car covers.

And while we're on it, she should travel by a small barge.

by Anonymousreply 106May 18, 2023 6:56 PM

If she was a regular viewer of My 600-lb Life she'd know that her only choice for transportation is an empty cargo van.

by Anonymousreply 107May 18, 2023 6:56 PM

I recently flew and as a big guy I upgraded to business class for the comfort. I could have sat in economy, but an extra $200 wouldn't break my bank and it helped other passengers be more comfortable on their flight.

And yes, bitches. I'm starting Ozempic and will look better than all of you in a year.

by Anonymousreply 108May 18, 2023 6:58 PM

[quote]She thinks airplane aisles are narrow? Wait 'til she tries to take a bus.

Or has to get out the emergency over-wing exit.

by Anonymousreply 109May 18, 2023 7:00 PM

That's exactly what it's all about R80 and R90. She knows exactly what she's doing.

by Anonymousreply 110May 18, 2023 7:00 PM

I just wish I was on the plane, and most of you were on that plane with us. Can you imagine?

No matter how long the flight was, we'd be laughing our asses off the whole flight. That's how I want to fly, with you guys.

by Anonymousreply 111May 18, 2023 7:01 PM

How does she go to the bathroom on a flight?

by Anonymousreply 112May 18, 2023 7:03 PM

Can you imagine dying because some fat sow is wedged in their seat next to yours, blocking the aisle, and you can't get around her to get to the exit.

by Anonymousreply 113May 18, 2023 7:08 PM

She should only travel by sea. This way if something happens, in the water she’s a skinny person.

by Anonymousreply 114May 18, 2023 7:12 PM

R113 I could climb over her; I've had sex with very large men.

Hell, if you're seated next to her, it'll probably be intimate enough to qualify you for the mile high club.

by Anonymousreply 115May 18, 2023 7:15 PM

R112 Now why did you have to go and ask this! 🤢🤮

by Anonymousreply 116May 18, 2023 7:19 PM

She’s not fat! She’s sporting the popular Kim Kardashian ass.

by Anonymousreply 117May 18, 2023 7:21 PM

There's a simple solution here.

Just put her down in the cargo hold with the rest of the baggage.

by Anonymousreply 118May 18, 2023 7:45 PM

I was on a flight yesterday in cattle class and believe me it’s really narrow after first class, you need to hold anything large in front of you to avoid hitting people while walking to your seat.

I sat in the last seat and everyone sitting in the aisle was getting some form of contact from people going by including the skinny people.

Commercial airlines were not intended to carry circus animal sized people.

by Anonymousreply 119May 18, 2023 7:46 PM

R59/R71/R74/R92 I don't think she's a model or "influencer" as much as she is a content creator.

It also looks like she does MUKBANG where she eats food as a fetish for "feeders" who like to see large women eat food.

You can tell by how she is seductively eating the hot dog in a cock-sucking sort of way.

She must make a lot of money doing what she does, because she travels all over the world. Even to Paris.

And she upgrades her accommodations, like it's nothing.

So why not just pay for the more expensive seat?

It seems like her travel partner is also very large. Can you imagine BOTH of these women coming at you - one in the aisle seat, one in the window seat, and you're in the middle???

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120May 18, 2023 8:04 PM

Oh wait... was she a great big fat person??

by Anonymousreply 121May 18, 2023 8:21 PM

[quote]“We are not asking for special treatment or luxury accommodations,”

So how about the cargo hold?

by Anonymousreply 122May 18, 2023 8:23 PM

I just looked at her TikTok and she must weight at least 500 pounds and she is so young too. The fat “positivity” crowd is delusional - this woman won’t see forty if she doesn’t drastically improve her nutrition and lose weight. Should we glamorize someone smoking four packs a day too?

by Anonymousreply 123May 18, 2023 8:28 PM

I can only imagine what the svelte French think of this heifer.

by Anonymousreply 124May 18, 2023 8:29 PM

I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE!!!!

by Anonymousreply 125May 18, 2023 8:34 PM

She should eat the chairs in her way

by Anonymousreply 126May 18, 2023 8:34 PM

because then she would have no "story" to tell R120

by Anonymousreply 127May 18, 2023 8:37 PM

[quote]What was the airline supposed to do? Produce an industrial sized can opener? Remove the aisle seats for her highness?

Exchange her ticket for one on one of those C-5 cargo planes where the nose section and cockpit raises up so they can drive humvees into the cargo hold.

by Anonymousreply 128May 18, 2023 8:38 PM

We never had such problems.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129May 18, 2023 8:40 PM

God help whoever had to be seated next to her, spilling all over into the next seat. Hopefully she bought 2 seats. Soon there will be a federal law mandating that planes have at least 3 double-wide seats for these people, while normal people will still have to be crammed into tiny seats.

by Anonymousreply 130May 18, 2023 8:41 PM

No problems at all...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131May 18, 2023 8:44 PM

As someone who spent the majority of my life obese due to my own poor choices, I NEVER expected any place or person to accomodate my extra girth. In fact, I avoided travel for so many years because unless I could afford a first class seat, I was miserable flying as I would attempt to curl into my body as much as possible so I wouldn't impede upon whoever was unlucky enough to sit next to me.

I've lost the majority of my weight now and well, this woman is an idiot and will be dead before she's 40 if she doesn't try to get that shit under control.

by Anonymousreply 132May 18, 2023 8:53 PM

I'm so glad our healthcare system will accommodate this sow, stuffing hot dogs down her gullet! We should be embracing her plus-sized beauty and all of us should be grateful to pay inflated health care costs so this gal can get even bigger!

by Anonymousreply 133May 18, 2023 8:53 PM

If you’re going to own it, then OWN IT, Olivia..

You’re a Plus-Plus-Plus-Plus-Plus Oversized Model on a good day.

by Anonymousreply 134May 18, 2023 8:55 PM

In this case, using the pronoun " they" is entirely appropriate.

by Anonymousreply 135May 18, 2023 9:01 PM

R134 "Model." Yeah, right.

by Anonymousreply 136May 18, 2023 9:12 PM

In the event of a water landing your plus-sized model can be used as a flotation device.

by Anonymousreply 137May 18, 2023 9:15 PM

R137 Oh, hell, no. She'd sink faster than a grand piano.

by Anonymousreply 138May 18, 2023 9:16 PM

I can't help but wonder if she collects some sort of disability.

by Anonymousreply 139May 18, 2023 9:21 PM

Unless they know one another R130, it would be "discrimination" to group all of the seating for the xxxxl together, even if engineers assured everyone it was for safety and stability. It would be "triggering" to be seated in the "fatty" section for ladies like her, with just the other fatties. She would then bitch that she was being looked down on by being seated in the section that was deemed "less than" even though it had been made different just for the comfort of her heft.

by Anonymousreply 140May 18, 2023 9:23 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141May 18, 2023 9:43 PM

She needs to book on a cargo plane.

by Anonymousreply 142May 18, 2023 9:53 PM

What the hell is this whale modeling? Muumuus and mobility scooters?

by Anonymousreply 143May 18, 2023 9:55 PM

If I were that fat I'd be too embarrassed to be seen in public.

by Anonymousreply 144May 18, 2023 9:56 PM

Making fun a fat people, who knew DL and maga had so much on common! Soon y'all be soul kissing!

by Anonymousreply 145May 18, 2023 10:03 PM

Is the Operation Dumbo Drop airplane available?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 146May 18, 2023 10:11 PM

R145, is English your second language hun, or are you typing with your feet?

by Anonymousreply 147May 18, 2023 10:11 PM

Hortense has arrived at R145!

by Anonymousreply 148May 18, 2023 10:12 PM

I was on a short flight from New Orleans to Atlanta that ended up being a much smaller plane than I thought it was going to be. It was the kind with two seats on one side, and one seat on the other and the aisle in between.

So I chose an aisle seat. And when I was already in my seat, suddenly, the biggest man I have ever seen in my entire life in person walks on the plane. Now I am 6 feet tall, and the plane with small enough that I could walk down the aisle, but there was just a couple of inches above my head. And when this guy walked down, he was squatting, and ducking at the same time. And he was not fat at all. He was a giant. I swear to God he must've been a professional wrestler.

So, when he needed to get into the window seat, which was underneath the tiny overhead bin, I immediately offered to swap seats with him. And he said that it was OK, but he spent the entire flight with his head tilted sideways. And, like I said, he was built like a professional wrestler. Not a wide or big belly, but gigantic upper body, and, it did make me have to lean into the aisle for almost the entire flight. And every time we talked, he would call me "my man". He was actually very nice, but he looked so uncomfortable and he had to have been miserable being on that little tiny plane.

So what about guys like him? Do we need to say he needs to be transported by aircraft carrier as well? I mean it wasn't his fault he was almost 7 feet tall and 6 feet wide at the shoulders. That wasn't his diet. But planes are too small. They have to be able to accommodate people of different sizes.

And it's gotten so much worse since then that I have trouble with the pitch between seats. They're so close together that often I can't put my feet on the floor without my knees being unable to get past the seat in front of me. So I have to climb in and then position myself, so that my legs are stretched out enough under the seat in front of me, that my knees are not jammed into the back of the seat in front of me.

And it's only getting worse all the time. When Frontier expanded from a few routes to flying all over the US, they had a brand new fleet of planes that were extremely nice. The seats were wide, they were comfortable, every seat had a screen where you could watch things or just watch the plane's course and how far we had traveled. Now it's an absolute nightmare. I absolutely will not fly Frontier, and I live in Denver, the hub. They replaced all of the seats with hard plastic, back thin seats, and no padding and no more screens, they're narrower and the rows are closer together. And they don't have first class as an option.

So go on, continue to make fun of her, she put yourself out there so she probably was expecting it, but what airlines have done to airplanes should be against the law. They have made seats, smaller, aisles narrower, and rows tighter.

And it's not just an inconvenience for a woman like her. It's an inconvenience to everyone who isn't 5 foot three and 110 pounds. And if those are the only people who can fly on planes, nobody's gonna be able to get their carry-on bags into the overhead bin because I've never seen a flight attendant do it for someone. They always tell them have to do it themselves (which I don't know if that's a policy or a preference because they'll certainly come along and pull a bag out and move it to make more room because people put their bags in stupidly).

Oh, and the entire time I was sitting next to the professional wrestler, he was reading and writing in a journal. And he had this very large, very childlike handwriting, and it was so large that I could actually read what he was writing, and it was all self-affirmations that said things like "You are the best guy you can be! Make today your day". He seemed like the very definition of a gentle giant.

by Anonymousreply 149May 18, 2023 10:27 PM

jeez r149, the least you could have done is get his number for me

by Anonymousreply 150May 18, 2023 10:30 PM

Rescue-chick 😂!!

If I ever see him again, I will for you, sweetie!

by Anonymousreply 151May 18, 2023 10:32 PM

thank you r151! I like my men like I like my dogs- big and dumb.

by Anonymousreply 152May 18, 2023 10:34 PM

R149 100/100

by Anonymousreply 153May 18, 2023 10:38 PM

How does she, umm stay fresh…. ya know…. down there? Dear God.

by Anonymousreply 154May 18, 2023 10:41 PM

R154 She warshes with a rag on a stick, silly!

by Anonymousreply 155May 18, 2023 10:43 PM

Just a funny, kind of stupid follow up to my post at R149. This trip was to a CDC held meeting in Portland, and I was asked to go at 3 PM the day before in place of the Louisiana State Medical Director. So, CDC bought my ticket and sent me the itinerary which I didn't look that closely at because it was all happening so fast. And I knew I had a layover in Atlanta first and then on to Portland.

And in Atlanta, the gate sign just said Portland. So I get on, sit down, we go through the whole thing, and as soon as we're in the air, the captain comes on and says "all right our estimated flight time is about five hours and 30 minutes" and I gasped. Five hours?!!

I thought I was going to Portland Maine. ☹️

by Anonymousreply 156May 18, 2023 10:43 PM

🙈 She should be arrested and charged for wearing a too short top that failed to cover up her "plus sized" butt & gutt.

[bold] No Airline Meals For You, Miss !

by Anonymousreply 157May 18, 2023 10:47 PM

Holy Heifers ..... Is that a snack purse strapped to her back?

by Anonymousreply 158May 18, 2023 10:49 PM

She's eating 10,000 calories per day and she blames that on United Airlines.

by Anonymousreply 159May 18, 2023 10:50 PM

I don't know which would be more dangerous ......

Walking in front of her, or behind her? Either way, it's pancake city for me.

by Anonymousreply 160May 18, 2023 10:54 PM

Who makes her clothes, Omar the tent maker? !

by Anonymousreply 161May 18, 2023 11:02 PM

She is a profound display of lack of self respect and extreme unhappiness. She will be haunted by her weight until the day she dies. Really sad.

by Anonymousreply 162May 18, 2023 11:06 PM

Hanes "Just My Size" plus size ladies fleece wear in 6XXXXXXL.

by Anonymousreply 163May 18, 2023 11:08 PM

R159 I think you’re missing a 0.

by Anonymousreply 164May 18, 2023 11:09 PM

😞 There was a time when I was lucky to consume 10,000 calories over the course of an entire month.

by Anonymousreply 165May 18, 2023 11:13 PM

Why would magats make fun of fat people R145? They're all fat too.

by Anonymousreply 166May 18, 2023 11:17 PM

🤔 I know what a camel toe is.

Now I challenge DL to describe that elephant ass in two words.

by Anonymousreply 167May 18, 2023 11:18 PM

It's true that airplane seats are getting really small. I am 5'3" and about 130 lbs. (need to lose at least 5 lbs.!) and every time I am on a plan I ask myself, "How does someone really tall fit in this seat?"

That said, this woman is beyond disgusting and there is no plane in the world that could accommodate her heft.

by Anonymousreply 168May 18, 2023 11:20 PM

Gret bigO

What do I win, Darfur O?

by Anonymousreply 169May 18, 2023 11:27 PM

Fetish porn. Everything this woman does including this video of her struggling down the aisle is for her feeder johns.

by Anonymousreply 170May 18, 2023 11:28 PM

[quote]Walking in front of her, or behind her? Either way, it's pancake city for me.

R160, Darfur O, well, at least you'd have pancakes! I mean, they may be made out of you, but you'd have something, right?

by Anonymousreply 171May 18, 2023 11:34 PM

R149 You simply can't compare a man whose genetics present challenges on aircrafts with a fat whore who can absolutely do something about making her aircraft experiences less challenging.

In addition, the big man on your plane DIDN'T COMPLAIN about his situation, unlike the fat whore did.

by Anonymousreply 172May 18, 2023 11:35 PM

My sister once told me women’s clothing came in five sizes: small, medium, large, extra-large and Oh My God.

Olivia is in another dimension way past OMG.

by Anonymousreply 173May 18, 2023 11:36 PM

She could take some of the french fries out of her bag and grease down the seats to help her fit.

I’m carrying a few extra pounds and I’m embarrassed and working like crazy to take them off. Then here comes Chonk with no shame.

by Anonymousreply 174May 18, 2023 11:42 PM

Olivia should not be doing cannonballs into the pool without a tsunami warning.

by Anonymousreply 175May 18, 2023 11:43 PM

Passenger planes are designed for humans, not cows. If you grow to bovine size, take a cargo plane or travel by cargo truck

by Anonymousreply 176May 18, 2023 11:52 PM

I worked with a woman who had to go to a commercial scales in town to be weighed for health insurance. I don't recall being horrified by her, but she never shoehorned herself into spandex like this land manatee.

by Anonymousreply 177May 19, 2023 12:01 AM

Big “curvy” Olivia… You have to laugh at the delusion. “Curvy” is what I would call Sarah Snook (Shiv in Succession) or Christina Hendricks (Joan in Mad Men). That Olivia whale however is not curvy. She’s super morbidly obese. She’s just a circus act who’s not going to live beyond 35.

by Anonymousreply 178May 19, 2023 12:03 AM

When the zombie apocalypse starts I know what I'll be using for bait in order to give myself a head start.

by Anonymousreply 179May 19, 2023 12:07 AM

I imagine the aircraft seats will suffer a similar fate to the one in the video.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 180May 19, 2023 12:12 AM

[quote]DL will crucify her.

We'd need to take down the whole Brazilian rainforest for the wood.

by Anonymousreply 181May 19, 2023 12:15 AM

It appears by “curvy” she means her rolls and rolls of fat.

Delusion is an amazing thing.

by Anonymousreply 182May 19, 2023 12:30 AM

Lol R180.

I'm going to watch that video, any time I'm having a bad day.

She was a good sport about it, and it looks like all that cushion broke her fall.

That was cute.

by Anonymousreply 183May 19, 2023 12:43 AM

You just know that her ass stinks.

by Anonymousreply 184May 19, 2023 12:53 AM

[quote]"They need a sizer at the gate for passengers, just like they have for luggage. If you cant fit through the sizer, you pay for a second seat."

Brilliant. People would be gathered at the gates hoping to get a viral video or photo of the latest 800-lb. flyer trying to squeeze into a sizer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185May 19, 2023 3:01 AM

They could grease up the aisle side chairs so it was comfortable for the plus sized to squeeze through, like a cattle chute

by Anonymousreply 186May 19, 2023 3:39 AM

I'm sorry, but this is pure mental illness. The lack of self-awareness is no different than an anorexic.

by Anonymousreply 187May 19, 2023 4:47 AM

“And what would Madame like for her meal?”

“All of them.”

by Anonymousreply 188May 19, 2023 4:51 AM

[quote] But planes are too small. They have to be able to accommodate people of different sizes.

Airlines are a business that run on averages. They'd go broke attempting to accommodate every possibility. And then you'd be stuck taking Greyhound or Amtrak.

[quote] And it's not just an inconvenience for a woman like her. It's an inconvenience to everyone who isn't 5 foot three and 110 pounds.

I'm an average sized person who's spent much of my life flying long-haul 12+ hour flights on a variety of airlines, both US and non. And mostly in steerage. My last couple of flights were 15+ hours non-stop on United steerage. Comfortable enough, no dramas. Would I have been even more comfy in one of the Biz/First class leather lounge chairs? Of course. But it doesn't deter from the fact that if all you need is to get from A to B, steerage is adequate and not exactly the torture asserted.

A far better question may be why are Americans culturally unable to self-regulate/self-control?

by Anonymousreply 189May 19, 2023 5:15 AM

They should sue her back for frivolous lawsuit.

by Anonymousreply 190May 19, 2023 5:18 AM

She wears Guess jeans. I Guessed about 700 lbs.

by Anonymousreply 191May 19, 2023 5:18 AM

Didn't they have a harness and steel cables to fly her under the plane like they would any other whale?

by Anonymousreply 192May 19, 2023 5:51 AM

There's nothing wrong with big boned people or those who are plump. Some may get fat. But how do they achieve such bizarre melted shape of gigantic asses? Sitting and lying down nearly 24/7?

by Anonymousreply 193May 19, 2023 6:09 AM

"Big Curvy Olivia"?! That woman is not a fashion model, she's obviously a fetish model.

So, no, that hyperventilating blob is not a real model at all.

by Anonymousreply 194May 19, 2023 6:32 AM

Imagine the stench!

by Anonymousreply 195May 19, 2023 6:33 AM

Meh, in a couple of months she'll be claiming she was in a near catastrophic car chase as the paparazzi were in hot pursuit of her bulk.

by Anonymousreply 196May 19, 2023 7:03 AM

R11 I did meet a model of about that size once, but she worked for Lane Bryant, which makes plus-size clothing. She also dressed tastefully.

by Anonymousreply 197May 19, 2023 7:03 AM

[quote][R149] You simply can't compare a man whose genetics present challenges on aircrafts with a fat whore who can absolutely do something about making her aircraft experiences less challenging.

I can absolutely complain that airplanes have gotten too tight and the seats too close together, and the aisles too narrow. He had just as hard time getting on the plane as she did. So how do we accommodate him and not her? I complained myself and I'm 6 feet tall and 180 pounds. I have no problems with the seat width or seat belt, but they've definitely gotten narrower. And the seats have gotten so fucking close together that that I can't even put my feet on the floor. We're going to all end up with deep vein thrombosis because of how fucking tight those planes are.

[quote]In addition, the big man on your plane DIDN'T COMPLAIN about his situation, unlike the fat whore did.

This was also 20 years ago, so there was no place for him to complain. And, like I said, he was a sweet guy, writing affirmations in a sort of childlike handwriting, so I doubt he would complain. And I did say she posted it and knew she was gonna get flack for it. But if he had posted about it, everybody here would be supporting him and saying planes are too tight. I didn't tell you not to complain about her, I just said planes have gone overboard in restricting how much space we have.

And she's fat. But you keep calling her a whore.

by Anonymousreply 198May 19, 2023 7:03 AM

[quote][R11] I did meet a model of about that size once, but she worked for Lane Bryant, which makes plus-size clothing. She also dressed tastefully.

That reminds me, I used to work at a movie theater that was in a mall that had a Lane Bryant. And the mannequins in the window were all very normal sized mannequins, and if you stepped to the side, you could see clothes pins on the back of all the outfits, pulling them back so that they look like they fit a regular sized mannequin. 🙄

by Anonymousreply 199May 19, 2023 7:11 AM

JFC. Imagine you were already seated down in sardine class and you had an empty seat next to you and you were watching in trepidatory horror as her squeeze herself down the aisle towards your area. It would be like Russian roulette. How could she even fit in a seat?

by Anonymousreply 200May 19, 2023 7:30 AM

Would love it if Madonna tried to buy all of the seats next to her and the airline refused and she had to sit next to someone like this for an 18 hour flight.

by Anonymousreply 201May 19, 2023 7:41 AM

Madonna doesn't fly on commercial airlines R201... What are you even talking about you fucking idiot?

by Anonymousreply 202May 19, 2023 7:44 AM

R202 Silence. It's 4 am and I've had a bit too much to drink. And that bitch does too. She's way too damn cheap to own a private jet no matter how much she's worth. She had one before but got rid of it because it couldn't fit her cryo chamber or some shit like that.

by Anonymousreply 203May 19, 2023 8:02 AM

You silence you drunken whore R203. Madonna doesn't fly on commercial airlines. And if she rarely does - she's hidden in first class.

by Anonymousreply 204May 19, 2023 8:04 AM

Why is her job relevant to the article? If she was a carpenter they wouldn't title the article: Plus size carpenter accuses ..

by Anonymousreply 205May 19, 2023 8:09 AM

R204 No. She doesn't fly first class. She is that cheap. There are multiple pictures out there that confirm it. Google is your friend.

by Anonymousreply 206May 19, 2023 8:11 AM

You're clearly very drunk R206. Just go to bed.

by Anonymousreply 207May 19, 2023 8:12 AM

"Who makes her clothes, Omar the tent maker?"

Actually she buys fabric down at Georgia Tent and Awning then runs up things herself.

That or she shops at the stout shop called "Big and Beautiful"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 208May 19, 2023 8:15 AM

She is very petit.

by Anonymousreply 209May 19, 2023 8:23 AM

[quote]Madonna doesn't fly on commercial airlines. And if she rarely does - she's hidden in first class.

That's absurd! Everyone knows she flies in her coffin down in the cargo hold.

Flies commercial first class... 🙄

by Anonymousreply 210May 19, 2023 8:44 AM

This fat girl has the perfect sized ass for most lezzies. They'd gladly suffocate betwixt those two huge shit-smelling ass pillows. Mmmmmmm.

by Anonymousreply 211May 19, 2023 10:01 AM

R198 If you had read my post, I said you can't COMPARE, not COMPLAIN.

And yes, she's a fat WHORE.

by Anonymousreply 212May 19, 2023 10:37 AM

[quote]You just know that her ass stinks.

Not if she uses Lume.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 213May 19, 2023 12:11 PM

She would need to reach her nether regions to apply Lume which looks to be near impossible based on her size.

by Anonymousreply 214May 19, 2023 12:29 PM

Serious question - when great big fat people fall down if they just land on their ass or gunt, would it even hurt?

by Anonymousreply 215May 19, 2023 12:34 PM

R208. She’s more than welcome at the Hefty Hideaway!

by Anonymousreply 216May 19, 2023 12:43 PM

R215- Leave me out of this!

by Anonymousreply 217May 19, 2023 12:56 PM

[quote]Serious question - when great big fat people fall down if they just land on their ass or gunt, would it even hurt?

Force = Mass * Acceleration

400lbs=~182 kg

1G=~9.8 m/s^2

182 * 9.8 = ~1740 N

by Anonymousreply 218May 19, 2023 12:58 PM

Sorry, R218, I don't speak Greek. So, would it hurt?

by Anonymousreply 219May 19, 2023 1:00 PM

1740 newtons R219. Takes around 5500 to crush a skull.

by Anonymousreply 220May 19, 2023 1:06 PM

[quote] 1740 newtons

1740 newtons are just an appetizer for me!

by Anonymousreply 221May 19, 2023 1:28 PM

I really need to know how many seats she bought. It couldn't have been just one.

by Anonymousreply 222May 19, 2023 1:40 PM

She's a TikToker. More photos

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 223May 19, 2023 2:04 PM

R223 Based on that vid it don't look at all like that is her real bod. I bet she just wearing a fat suit for attention. That ass don't look real for a second.

by Anonymousreply 224May 19, 2023 2:11 PM

I love how she’s wearing black yoga pants, as we all know black is, erm, slimming?

by Anonymousreply 225May 19, 2023 2:29 PM

R218 These are the cheap seats. REAL cheap. Most of these folks can't parse a simple sentence. I'll admit that I speak four languages but your explanation left me "Huh??". Could you please give this consideration and, in future, provide a simple yes/no and the degree it would hurt response.

Thank you for your consideration.

by Anonymousreply 226May 19, 2023 2:37 PM

She should've boarded early when they say "anyone with medical needs board now". She would've had all the time she needed to get to her seat before the plane filled up.

by Anonymousreply 227May 19, 2023 3:26 PM

She's actually a character from an episode of Saturday Night Live 1979-

The Widettes

by Anonymousreply 228May 19, 2023 4:29 PM

She's gonna cause the plane to crash !!!!!

by Anonymousreply 229May 19, 2023 7:27 PM

R218, thanks but that's high school physics. You know there would be a difference if she fell from 1000 feet versus 5 1/2 feet. Calculate the impact force and let us know if it's different for someone her weight for someone who weighs say 175 pounds. Assume it takes her one second to fall.

by Anonymousreply 230May 19, 2023 7:30 PM

Aren't most planes flying today "wide body" aircraft? She could sue Boeing for false advertising.

by Anonymousreply 231May 19, 2023 7:50 PM

Never mind the impossibility of it, imagine for a moment that it were possible for this cow and her stinking folds and flab that to have 'squeezed' through the aisle. You look up from your window seat and see this behemoth trying to leverage all those yeasty, rancid folds of stink and escaping gasses giving her dainty model's smile and she starts sharing her folds with you, laying them upon you 50 lbs., 75 lbs. at a time and more to come. As you try to protest she puts an elbow, bigger than the airplane toilet over your face.

Fucking vile.

What kind of front door does this bitch have that she could ge outr of it?

by Anonymousreply 232May 19, 2023 7:52 PM

This woman claimed she was 130 lbs and they didn't believe her so they weighed her in front of everyone.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 233May 19, 2023 7:59 PM

R233 One of her ass cheeks alone weighs 130 pounds.

by Anonymousreply 234May 19, 2023 8:02 PM

R233 I took a small puddle jumper from Boston to Nantucket once and they weighed all the passengers, including myself. I survived the ordeal.

by Anonymousreply 235May 19, 2023 8:03 PM

A few years ago a woman ahead of me waiting to board a small plane claimed she was 140 when it was obvious to anybody she was closer to 200. They weighed her and she was 193. She also had more than twice her luggage weight capacity. There is nothing embarrassing about confirming someone's weight. Having a plane crash because of not following proper due diligence on weight capacity is much more embarrassing.

by Anonymousreply 236May 19, 2023 8:04 PM

R233 The article doesn't mention how much that cow really weighed. I' guessing 170 at a minimum.

by Anonymousreply 237May 19, 2023 8:05 PM

[quote] I took a small puddle jumper from Boston to Nantucket once and they weighed all the passengers, including myself. I survived the ordeal.

That's taking the phrase "treating passengers like cattle" to a whole other level!

MOOOOOOOOO.

by Anonymousreply 238May 19, 2023 8:30 PM

Aliyah was killed because her plane was overloaded.

by Anonymousreply 239May 19, 2023 9:22 PM

But how did Janet survive the crash?

by Anonymousreply 240May 19, 2023 10:28 PM

Wait, if she can't get through the fucking aisle then how is she going to fit in a seat? I'm normal weight/size and those seats are already on the snug side for me.

by Anonymousreply 241May 19, 2023 10:34 PM

Do these people just pretend at this point that they don't know being that size is going to be a problem on a plane? It's obvious this pathetic attention whore knew this would happen and saw it as opportunity to be yet another "victim." Everyone fucking knows how cramped a commercial plane is in general when you're not sitting in first. And even in first, this water buffalo couldn't fit. I'm sorry, but at this point, they might as well start using cargo planes for travelers that huge.

by Anonymousreply 242May 19, 2023 11:00 PM

R233, for claiming such a blatant lie, she deserved to be humiliated.

by Anonymousreply 243May 19, 2023 11:05 PM

Someone needs to tell her that MacDonald’s Fly-Thru was an April Fools joke and doesn’t really exist.

by Anonymousreply 244May 19, 2023 11:07 PM

I thought fat people were supposed to be jolly?

by Anonymousreply 245May 19, 2023 11:50 PM

Olivia makes Lizzo look positively SVELTE!

by Anonymousreply 246May 20, 2023 12:25 AM

Seriously as someone unthread wondered, how does an ass look like that? Like a big deflated hot air balloon.

You have to have SOME exercise, even if you’re just walking around the grocery store. She looks like she’s mashing ass on the couch all day.

by Anonymousreply 247May 20, 2023 12:33 AM

I'll bet she wears Mrs. Ladypants.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 248May 20, 2023 1:35 AM

Never trust a grown woman wearing a back pack.

by Anonymousreply 249May 20, 2023 2:12 AM

If this helps airline seats get bigger so we're not packed like sardines, good.

If his fat ass causes the plane to down, bad.

by Anonymousreply 250May 20, 2023 2:28 AM

[quote]If this helps airline seats get bigger so we're not packed like sardines, good.

Are you prepared for them to jack up prices?

by Anonymousreply 251May 20, 2023 2:30 AM

This gal certainly is very obese but from the distribution of fat, especially hips and thighs, she may actually have a physical disorder as well, lipedema.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 252May 20, 2023 2:46 AM

She eats too much and she eats too much of the wrong types of food R252. You've got to eat a hell of a lot of food to end up and stay that size. End of story.

Did we ever find out if she was forced to purchase 2 seats or did she just wedge herself in one seat and create hell for the people around her?

by Anonymousreply 253May 20, 2023 3:17 AM

There is no such thing as " wrong types of food", you twat. Peeps eat whatever the fuck they can afford. Po' peeps ain't be shopping at mothafucking Whole Foods, twat.

by Anonymousreply 254May 20, 2023 8:53 AM

Her ass is so weirdly huge do you think she had butt implants?!

by Anonymousreply 255May 20, 2023 9:13 AM

Lane Bryant never used extremely obese models, I've worked in various areas of fashion advertising for many years. You also have to realize, everyone photographs 10-15 pounds heavier than their actual weight, the camera adds pounds. This is why high fashion models are near anorexic.

Years ago, most plus sized female models weren't even overweight, they were of average weight, these women usually wore a 12, 14 and 16 in womens sizes. Adding on the camera weight, they would have looked heavier in the photos used in catalogs and store flyers..

These days, I notice that Target is actually using heavier plus size models, but none are as overweight of this Olivia woman.

by Anonymousreply 256May 20, 2023 11:42 AM

At one time the Barnum and Bailey circus shows showcased people like this obese woman. She was considered a spectacle, perhaps of ridicule.

by Anonymousreply 257May 20, 2023 12:03 PM

I have an aunt who is morbidly obese. She has to worry about diabetes, strokes, the pain in her joints etc.

Life is a cruel teacher.

by Anonymousreply 258May 20, 2023 12:08 PM

Airlines will soon add scales for the space a passenger occupies while checking in. One person at a time, please.

And add tunnel like passages on the model of baggage size testers through which passengers must pass to enter the boarding zone. 'If you don't pass through this space, your onward journey stops here.'

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 259May 20, 2023 12:17 PM

[quote] There is no such thing as " wrong types of food", you twat. Peeps eat whatever the fuck they can afford.

They eat whever the fuck is easiest to prepare. Like a bucket of KFC and a 32 oz Mega coke. Or a family-size pizza and garlic/parmesan breadsticks. Which is very much "the wrong types of food". It's not that people lack money. It's that they lack the knowledge of what constitutes health eating. And of course the American penchant for endlessly shoveling food into their mouths because they lack self-control.

by Anonymousreply 260May 20, 2023 1:04 PM

Her TikTok account @bigcurvyolivia appears to be deleted.

by Anonymousreply 261May 20, 2023 1:08 PM

I guess she didn't get the reaction she was expecting.

by Anonymousreply 262May 20, 2023 1:33 PM

R254 Different types of food affect the body in different ways. Don't equate poverty with ignorance, stop being so rude all the time, change your diet and move around. You'll feel better, and eventually somebody might want to fuck you.

by Anonymousreply 263May 20, 2023 1:46 PM

Lots of working class people eat fast food because they work 2-3 jobs and have little time to prepare fresh meals.

I recently read an article in The NY Times about a baker who still makes bagels by hand. Every day, this man works for three different bagel shops, which are not in the same neighborhood, This man has to travel to his three jobs. He works 15-16 hour days.

It's so easy for people to comment on others reasons for not eating healthy and other problems working class people have.

Walk a mile in their shoes BEFORE commenting!

by Anonymousreply 264May 20, 2023 1:51 PM

R264 This cunt flies around the world and posts videos of her in luxury hotels.

I don't think she has to worry about whether or not she an afford a decent, healthy meal.

Try again.

by Anonymousreply 265May 20, 2023 1:56 PM

[quote] Different types of food affect the body in different ways

R263 Which has nothing to do with having a knowledge of health eating. Also the amount of food affects the body. And it's this inability to regulate that amount that is the prime cause of obesity.

[quote] change your diet and move around. You'll feel better,

But that's EXACTLY the crux of the issue. Which any doctor/dietician will concur. Obeisity affects an alarming 42% of adults in the US. Imagine how that figure would be impacted if the obese would change their diet and move around.

by Anonymousreply 266May 20, 2023 2:09 PM

This is the type of person who needs Ozempic, and it should be free for her.

by Anonymousreply 267May 20, 2023 2:15 PM

[quote]change your diet and move around.

Sweetie, if it were that simple, everyone would be doing it.

by Anonymousreply 268May 20, 2023 2:21 PM

[quote] f it were that simple, everyone would be doing it.

R268 It IS that simple. But people are far too business cramming food into their mouths, a far more satisfying "exercise".

by Anonymousreply 269May 20, 2023 2:27 PM

[quote]I think it's time someone started a plus-sized airline. I have a feeling that there's enough demand for it in the United States.

It’s not a viable business model. Airlines don’t make money when planes fly around half-empty. They make a profit by cramming in more seats, not taking out half of them to accommodate a planeful of fatties. Business class works because those seats cost three times what a coach seat does.

by Anonymousreply 270May 20, 2023 2:29 PM

Please stop referring to that waddling tub of lard as a model.

by Anonymousreply 271May 20, 2023 2:30 PM

R260 Fuck off, twat. What others eat ain't nunya fucking bizness, twat.

by Anonymousreply 272May 20, 2023 2:53 PM

Bitch you are fat and delusional in that hideous jeggings. it is a sin to tell a lie.

by Anonymousreply 273May 20, 2023 2:58 PM

I bet she's wearing a fat suit in these photos. I checked out her Instagram and while she's morbidly obese, the distribution of fat looks more normal. She looks like the Michelin man in these photos.

by Anonymousreply 274May 20, 2023 3:08 PM

There is not a single disease that makes someone that obese. She eats an excessive amount of calories and like that other gigantic woman we had a thread about, expects an entire industry to bend over backwards for them because they have no self-control. We must all be subjected to and enable their unhealthy lifestyle or we're "discriminating."

by Anonymousreply 275May 20, 2023 3:10 PM

R268 For the vast majority, it is that simple. It's not your metabolism, your astrological sign or your gender. It's the food you intake versus your activity.

by Anonymousreply 276May 20, 2023 3:31 PM

I have struggled with weight most of my life. My family were mostly diabetics with a propensity for weight gain. Most would be classified as obese. They all died before 60. I have kept it within a reasonable state with food choices and exercise. Currently about 15 pounds overweight at 72.

The current celebration of obesity is a terrible thing. Acceptance of others is good, as is self esteem, shaming is wrong. Celebrating young people who are obese is a public harm. No one wants the physical discomfort or health consequences. When watching tv, I see so many diabetes drugs advertised. All the principals are seen dancing, enjoying life, vital and happy. The message is "Diabetes, we all have it"! Normalizing instead of educating. Big Pharma can't produce drugs fast enough. Now we are on the Ozempic/wegovy craze. Yes, it works, temporarily. Just another drug one must stay on indefinitely to avoid regain, with side effects. Should only be used for morbidly obese with imminent health concerns.

For those people who are struggling with weight, prediabetes, diabetes, there is another way. Avoid processed foods, eat high protein and very low carb (sources from vegetables, fruits, infrequent grains), eat in an 8-10 hour window, don't eat after dinner. Moderate exercise every day (very helpful to walk 15 min after meals, this encourages muscles to use glucose). In addition to this, I walk about 45 minutes a day. On occasion, I stray from this plan, hence the 15 pounds overweight. But I have outlived my family/genetic map and am in good health.

by Anonymousreply 277May 20, 2023 3:38 PM

R274 Check out R58 and R59. That ain't no fat suit she's wearin'.

by Anonymousreply 278May 20, 2023 3:41 PM

[quote][R264] This cunt flies around the world and posts videos of her in luxury hotels. I don't think she has to worry about whether or not she an afford a decent, healthy meal. Try again.

No, dear, you need to "try again".

I wasn't defending this obese creepy fetish model. Did you read and absorb what I posted? I mentioned working class people are very busy working several jobs to pay their bills, this might explain why they don't have much time to prepare healthy meals. While others, if they have free time, are smart enough to prepare healthy food for a few days worth of meals, then freeze it.

by Anonymousreply 279May 20, 2023 3:52 PM

[quote]This is the type of person who needs Ozempic, and it should be free for her.

If this woman used Ozempic, she wouldn't have a career as a fetish model. She's sure not high fashion material!

She has no desire to lose weight.

by Anonymousreply 280May 20, 2023 3:53 PM

Thank you R277. No one else has thought of this.

by Anonymousreply 281May 20, 2023 3:57 PM

R279, there is no preparation required beyond opening up a bagged salad, washing it and putting some pieces of rotisserie chicken from the grocery store on top. Hell, they even have frozen healthy meals in the supermarket. It's not about having the time, it's about the choices made when buying that "prepared" food.

by Anonymousreply 282May 20, 2023 3:58 PM

R114 - yours is the best idea: she should travel by sea. She'd get the added bonus of being protected by Greenpeace.

by Anonymousreply 283May 20, 2023 3:59 PM

[quote] The passengers on this flight should sue HER for endangering their safety. If there had been an emergency, they'd have never gotten past this blob.

She can't be sued if the airline allowed her to board. This objection almost makes sense but where would you stop? Physically disabled passengers are also on the plane and could also be an impediment to a quick exit.

by Anonymousreply 284May 20, 2023 4:03 PM

By sea is right. She's her own flotation device so no worries over life rafts. The only danger would be the possibility of being harpponed by whalers or others trying to board her in the event of sinking.

by Anonymousreply 285May 20, 2023 4:04 PM

[quote] 100 replies in 2 hours. Truly DL catnip.

Tragic. Datalounge loves to beat up on the little guy -- as it were -- and it's too bad she can't make revenue off of the attention her video has generated here.

by Anonymousreply 286May 20, 2023 4:08 PM

[quote]This is the type of person who needs Ozempic, and it should be free for her.

There’s not enough Ozempic in the world to make a dent in this beast.

by Anonymousreply 287May 20, 2023 4:11 PM

[quote][R279], there is no preparation required beyond opening up a bagged salad, washing it and putting some pieces of rotisserie chicken from the grocery store on top. Hell, they even have frozen healthy meals in the supermarket. It's not about having the time, it's about the choices made when buying that "prepared" food.

You do realize a bagged salad is more costly than buying a head of lettuce? Same with buying an already cooked rotisserie chicken over buying a chicken and putting it into an oven and cooking it yourself. Healthy frozen meals are also more costly than preparing meals from scratch. I guess you aren't a comparison shopper.

My mom worked, but was always able to prepare a fresh meal daily, we all helped. Besides my siblings and I helping, want to know how she did this? Years ago, bosses weren't as ridiculous as they are today. My mom was an accountant, but rarely worked overtime. Her hours were 9-5. you know, normal work hours. Since there were no cells back then to track a worker's every move, bosses wouldn't bother people at all sorts of hours, they wouldn't think of calling a worker on their landline.

Not to mention, one week's salary used to be one month's rent, that is now an alien concept! With two parents working, we actually lived comfortably.

by Anonymousreply 288May 20, 2023 4:13 PM

R288, you said preparation, not cost. And if this woman can afford to travel, then she has the money for a friggin bag of salad.

And if you don't have any time to wash a head of lettuce, but do have time to wait in a long line at a drive-thru, then time is no the issue. You've made your choice to eat unhealthy and make absolutely no effort or sacrifice whatsoever to be healthier. The fact that we need a pill to lose weight shows that it isn't about time, it's about being lazy and wanting everything handed to you rather than work for it.

by Anonymousreply 289May 20, 2023 4:20 PM

not* the issue

by Anonymousreply 290May 20, 2023 4:21 PM

[quote] So what about guys like him? Do we need to say he needs to be transported by aircraft carrier as well? I mean it wasn't his fault he was almost 7 feet tall and 6 feet wide at the shoulders. That wasn't his diet. But planes are too small. They have to be able to accommodate people of different sizes.

Excellent point! I am 6'5", svelte and gorgeous, in my 50s, and of course, guys tell me I look 20 years younger, but anyway, I can remember when economy seats were wider with greater pitch. Anyone my height will fly with their knees in their chest unless they are in an exit row, or first class. I don't know if future generations will be taller or shorter but height is clearly something airlines don't consider.

by Anonymousreply 291May 20, 2023 4:23 PM

R268 She's an entitled, selfish person making unreasonable demands on the rest of the world because she makes terrible choices in life. She wants us all to inhale, make space for her and hand her cash while she grows bigger and bigger. Her bid to monetize backfired.

She gets this reaction because she's disgusting inside as well as out.

by Anonymousreply 292May 20, 2023 4:32 PM

Big Livvy has me HAWNTY!!!

The smell emanating from that ass/taint region must be INSANE!!

by Anonymousreply 293May 20, 2023 4:34 PM

[quote] She should've boarded early when they say "anyone with medical needs board now". She would've had all the time she needed to get to her seat before the plane filled up.

She did. There is no one seated in business class, walking in front of her or in the parallel aisle. This was a stunt.

by Anonymousreply 294May 20, 2023 4:40 PM

I was on a flight in the middle seat and sat between two big-fit men. Tall also. I sat with my shoulders behind theirs overspilling my chest.

Heaven.

by Anonymousreply 295May 20, 2023 4:40 PM

I had to take the British Airways flight from Houston to London a few times. In cattle car. It was hell. The plane was full of offshore oil rig workers going back and forth. They were fat but they were also enormous. On one flight one of these Shrek-sized creatures was using half my seat. I complained to the flight attendant. She said they'd tried complaining that the oil companies should buy two seats for each of these monsters but they'd refused.

by Anonymousreply 296May 20, 2023 4:48 PM

I think we can all agree that most airplane seats are too tiny even for average sized people. However, this sea creature is beyond morbidly obese and shouldn't be complaining about airlines accommodating her extreme body type.

by Anonymousreply 297May 20, 2023 4:53 PM

The person filming could have been put to better use by greasing the seats for her.

by Anonymousreply 298May 20, 2023 4:55 PM

She would be a massive (literally) impediment should there be an emergency on board. And given all the excessive body weight, airlines should absolutely reserve the right to refuse service to people of her size. She's a liability and a hazard.

by Anonymousreply 299May 20, 2023 5:18 PM

All that wasted fuel hauling this massive pig around the world.

by Anonymousreply 300May 20, 2023 5:43 PM

Isn't there a rear cargo door they could have used for her? The people who paid for Polaris Business Class don't want zoo animals wandering through their cabin.

by Anonymousreply 301May 20, 2023 5:53 PM

I’ve just found this thread and it’s made my weekend, the funniest thread for ages.

Up thread people were saying that Madonna doesn’t fly commercial, that is not true, she often flies commercial. When her son David was playing football in Portugal Madonna was a regular on the London to Lisbon flight.

by Anonymousreply 302May 20, 2023 6:09 PM

She and her travel companion together are around 1000 lbs or more.

by Anonymousreply 303May 20, 2023 6:48 PM

Many here don't believe she is that fat. It looks way too fake. Whilst Christina Metz on the other hand needs as much material as a parachute to make her dresses.

by Anonymousreply 304May 20, 2023 7:09 PM

She's 700 lbs.

A plus-size TikTok content creator, who calls herself "big curvy Olivia" shared a video on TikTok on May 18, 2023, calling out United Airlines for designing narrow aisles. Olivia referred to the narrow aisles as "discrimination" and said that since she weighs over 50 stone (700 pounds), she couldn't fit down the aisle. She faced a lot of backlash when people saw the video.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 305May 20, 2023 7:17 PM

Any girl can pad themselves and claim to be 700 lbs.

by Anonymousreply 306May 20, 2023 7:19 PM

Come on now. I know you wanted to see her in a bikini.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 307May 20, 2023 7:20 PM

Sorry... big-kini

by Anonymousreply 308May 20, 2023 7:21 PM

Olivia is as big as the bikini atoll.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 309May 20, 2023 7:23 PM

R308 Big-kini? LOL. WTF are you 5 years old?

by Anonymousreply 310May 20, 2023 7:26 PM

[quote] Any girl can pad themselves and claim to be 700 lbs.

Exactly. She wouldn't even be ambulatory at 700 lbs.

by Anonymousreply 311May 20, 2023 8:51 PM

DOES SHE HAVE FRONT BUTT?

by Anonymousreply 312May 20, 2023 9:47 PM

haha r311, have you ever seen glitterandlazers aka Anna Obrien? She is absolutely over 600 pounds, barreling along towards 700

by Anonymousreply 313May 20, 2023 9:55 PM

I don't understand these people who really believe the entire world has to bend to their needs. There are a lot of overweight people, but when you get to her size, it is not common, so WTF would the airline have to change their entire industry for anomalies like her? WTF does she expect? For literal UFO-shaped airplanes to being flying around to accommodate her or does she expect every plane to only have like 10 seats in it so she can get down an aisle?

As others have pointed out, in an emergency, she poses a danger for other passengers if she blocks the exist and can't move fast enough

by Anonymousreply 314May 20, 2023 9:57 PM

What was she planning to do if she had to take a shit? There's no way she can fit in an airplane lavatory. I'm sure she was wearing an XXXXXXL diaper, but imagine sitting next to her?!

by Anonymousreply 315May 20, 2023 10:01 PM

I know women with incredible figures who won't wear those types of painted on leggings without a long shirt to at least be a little modest. To wear that really tight shit AND have your humongous ass exposed like that, is mental illness. This is not something to normalize and fuck anyone who tries to "cancel" people for pointing out that you are fucking insane if you think someone that morbidly obese should be encouraged to look like that.

by Anonymousreply 316May 20, 2023 10:05 PM

She needed to buy a whole row of coach, or buy a Business seat. Want to eat garbage all day long? Then pay up, fatty.

by Anonymousreply 317May 20, 2023 10:24 PM

DOES SHE HAVE FRONT BUTT!

by Anonymousreply 318May 20, 2023 10:50 PM

To quote that 90's songbird Ms. Sarah Mcguillan-

I would be FUMBLING TOWARDS EGGSTACY trying to grease up and get it AWN with this hottie!!!!

Come home, momma!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 319May 20, 2023 10:59 PM

[quote]To quote that 90's songbird Ms. Sarah Mcguillan- I would be FUMBLING TOWARDS EGGSTACY

Oh, Dear.

by Anonymousreply 320May 20, 2023 11:01 PM

R312 /R318 Yes she has front butt. And side butt. And back butts, multiple

by Anonymousreply 321May 20, 2023 11:40 PM

Thank you v8fairy! Aren't you the FREAK (jk) who boned up for that british candle boy Nicholas?

Did he die, bro?

Where he at. I need to go check.

by Anonymousreply 322May 20, 2023 11:58 PM

That heffa needs to learn how to take a damn train. She needs her own personal freight car.

by Anonymousreply 323May 21, 2023 12:02 AM

R323- YOU JUST A BIG OLE HEFFA!

by Anonymousreply 324May 21, 2023 12:10 AM

Here is the world's largest sumo wrestler at 600 lbs. You mean she's 100 lbs heavier than he is?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 325May 21, 2023 1:53 AM

easily r325.

by Anonymousreply 326May 21, 2023 2:08 AM

Yes, R325, easily, a sumo wrestler will have a LOT more muscle as they need to be strong as well as big, and muscle is heavier than fat

by Anonymousreply 327May 21, 2023 2:15 AM

Glenn Beck was right on this one. You can't be a "plus sized model" and just think that' beautiful or appropriate. I'm a big guy. I know I'm big. I'm not going to try to wedge myself into a speedo because it's frighten everyone within a 1/2 mile radius.

We get it. You're big. Throwing the word "model" on it does make it right.

by Anonymousreply 328May 21, 2023 2:20 AM

[quote]She needs her own personal freight car.

Or maybe a golf cart?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 329May 21, 2023 2:29 AM

André the Giant ; 7 ft 4 in (224 cm) · 520 lb (236 kg)

by Anonymousreply 330May 21, 2023 2:51 AM

Imagine the poor passengers having a front row view of this

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 331May 21, 2023 2:59 AM

R25 that combined fat head and neck thing is wild to see, lots of different issues can cause it. Just from a structural standup point, it looks tough.

Hashimotos, PCOS (fucks up hormones and weight regulation unpredictably in women), diabetes, and some other things that disturb metabolism. I notice it so much now compared to event 10 years ago.

She is actually. a blogger. I don't see her name associated with any brands but her own.

*Real plus size models are generally more muscular and curvier than standard. Basically a slightly fatter version of Marilyn Monroe's hourglass body. Someone with a combined headneck, buffalo hump, and no waist is not a model: the shape is all wrong, not just the weight.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 332May 21, 2023 3:10 AM

[quote][R288], you said preparation, not cost. And if this woman can afford to travel, then she has the money for a friggin bag of salad. And if you don't have any time to wash a head of lettuce, but do have time to wait in a long line at a drive-thru, then time is no the issue. You've made your choice to eat unhealthy and make absolutely no effort or sacrifice whatsoever to be healthier. The fact that we need a pill to lose weight shows that it isn't about time, it's about being lazy and wanting everything handed to you rather than work for it.

WTF are you going on about?! For some working class people, the cost of fresh food AND preparation go hand in had. I wasn't even talking about this fat slob fetish model, this woman clearly has money to fly all over the world, she remains obese exactly because she's fetish model.

I was posting about the working poor. Most of them have made some very bad choices and not just about food. I was stating facts.

I already posted, some poor people have 2-3 jobs, they don't have much time and extra cash for fresh food. I DO realize fast food is actually more costly than fresh health food, and, of course, not healthy at all, but, for some people, who work so hard for terrible wages, they aren't thinking too clearly, most working class people are way too tired to analyze such things. Waiting in a drive thru? Not many working poor own cars, they walk to their local fast food joints and pizza shops.

I haven't made any choice to not eat healthy, not sure why you are attacking me personally. I'm a cancer survivor, I've always eaten healthy, never drank alcohol and never smoked, it's called, bad genes. I haven't had meat in years, I still eat chicken, I eat vegetables and fruit every day. .

Don't dump me in with overweight unhealthy people just because I had to explain to people like you as to why so many poor people simply don't have heathy diets. Most overweight people also smoke and drink alcohol. It's not only about poor diets.

Not to mention, lots of unhealthy people live in neighborhoods without good super markets, let alone, stand alone fruit & vegetables stores. You sound fucking clueless. The media calls those neighborhoods "food deserts". If these poor people don't have a car to get to a decent supermarket or a store like Costco, these people are stuck with the garbage food sold at convenience stores.

I shop at Dollar Tree, but rarely for food, but you know who shops there for food? Poor people. Dollar Tree doesn't exactly sell healthy food.

by Anonymousreply 333May 21, 2023 9:35 AM

[quote]The fact that we need a pill to lose weight shows that it isn't about time, it's about being lazy and wanting everything handed to you rather than work for it.

Are talking about Ozempic? Ironically, most of the people currently on this pill are not diabetics, they are fashionistas who want to be even thinner. They are the people keeping this drug away from diabetics who actually need it.

Lots of health insurance plans won't even cover this medication, however, people with lots of disposable income are making sure to get it. I know three women who are now talking this med, none of them are overweight.

by Anonymousreply 334May 21, 2023 9:48 AM

[quote] If these poor people don't have a car to get to a decent supermarket or a store like Costco, these people are stuck with the garbage food sold at convenience stores.

The unreasonable expectations of the first world. Ever heard of a bus? Or walking with a shopping cart/trolley? People "stick with the garbage food at convenience stores" because it is easier. Thus contributing to their bad eating habits resulting in obeisity.

by Anonymousreply 335May 21, 2023 9:48 AM

If ur a scumbag poors, safe to say u will never own or be able to afford a car.

by Anonymousreply 336May 21, 2023 9:56 AM

[quote]The unreasonable expectations of the first world. Ever heard of a bus? Or walking with a shopping cart/trolley? People "stick with the garbage food at convenience stores" because it is easier. Thus contributing to their bad eating habits resulting in obeisity.

None of which you likely do in your own life. Am I correct? Try carrying heavy bags of food on a fucking crowded bus filled with high school students. Even if these people walk and use a shopping cart, as I already explained, many poor people live in "food deserts".

When would people with 2-3 jobs be able to travel on buses to food shop? The weekends? When they are likely dragging their laundry to a laundromat.

My neighborhood is going through massive gentrification, it was formerly a working and middle class area, now it's filled with Yuppies and trust fund hipsters who are buying up every piece of crap house and new build co-ops and condos. There were always decent supermarkets as well as a Costco. Now the neighborhood is being flooded with supermarkets, which charge ridiculous high prices, such as Food Emporium. Unless the poor are getting food stamps, I doubt they are willing to pay $16 a pound for organic chopped chicken! I wanted to make chicken burgers, I was shocked that was all the store carried, organic chopped chicken.

It's so easy to tell others what to do, isn't it, especially while you sit in your ivory tower judging others lifestyles. Typical ReThug thinking! Let them eat cake, indeed.

Again, walk a mile in the shoes of the extremely poor. Please, STFU, you are quite tedious.

by Anonymousreply 337May 21, 2023 10:08 AM

[quote] None of which you likely do in your own life. Am I correct? Try carrying heavy bags of food on a fucking crowded bus filled with high school students.

R337 No, you are not correct. I don't own a car. I walk everywhere. I live in a large town. When I shop, I carry a backpack and place my purchases in my backpack. Then I get on a fucking crowded bus filled with high school students. Or I walk home. As millions of people in my town do every day. Your first world expectations are deplorable.

Your repeated attempts to rationalize/excuse "the poor" have more to do with your erroneous assumptions than reality. Being "poor" is not carte blache, "I don't gotta. I'm poor".

[quote] It's so easy to tell others what to do, isn't it, especially while you sit in your ivory tower judging others lifestyles

Just as it is so easy justifying poor, irresponsible behavior. Doctors, orthopedic doctors, chiropractors love people who rationalize/champion bad choices. Keeps them in a lot of business.

by Anonymousreply 338May 21, 2023 10:47 AM

The message is getting muddied as usual by the trolls. Super fatties like the girl in the OP with fake fat suit and Christina Metz are prolly not poor. Genuine poors are prolly not usually fat because they cannot afford to eat or drag their skinny caracass aroiund town trying to find food. Plus genuine poors usually do drugs which would keep them slender.

by Anonymousreply 339May 21, 2023 10:53 AM

But, but, my parents taught me that everyone was beautiful. SO, I'm beautiful and I want all women to be as heavy as they want, knowing that they are beautiful. Healthy, no; gorgeous, yes.

by Anonymousreply 340May 21, 2023 12:05 PM

Why can't I find a man? It's pure discrimination, because all men are worthless bigots.

by Anonymousreply 341May 21, 2023 12:06 PM

The only good thing about being hugely obese is that they tend to die very young. That is great for everyone.

by Anonymousreply 342May 21, 2023 12:07 PM

[quote][R308] Big-kini? LOL. WTF are you 5 years old?

You must be fat.

by Anonymousreply 343May 21, 2023 12:09 PM

When people reach these dimensions their problem is mental not physical. But that still should not stop the courts from charging her lawyer with abuse of process.

by Anonymousreply 344May 21, 2023 12:10 PM

Imagine the stench when this beast walks by you? She’s not a model. She’s not curvy. She’s not an influencer. She’s an obese, fugly attention seeker who wants to get social media likes for playing a victim and demanding society change normal things for her benefit. Newsflash you raging smelly cunt : An airplane is calibrated for X amount of pounds and you are 1/2 of them. Either fly private or GET THE LAP BAND AND RUN A FEW LAPS A DAY! Fat fuck.

by Anonymousreply 345May 21, 2023 12:15 PM

R343 is descended from ten generations of bros marrying their sisters.

by Anonymousreply 346May 21, 2023 12:24 PM

You're still fat.

by Anonymousreply 347May 21, 2023 12:29 PM

I love these threads because they are full of obese DLers dumping on even more obese women.

It's why Chrissy Metz threads are so popular

by Anonymousreply 348May 21, 2023 12:30 PM

R66- Correction

She’s SUPER MORBIDLY Obese.

by Anonymousreply 349May 21, 2023 12:44 PM

What would really piss me off is the beast thrusting around as she went up the aisle with a fucking backpack on! That thing would be slamming into people's faces. So inconsiderate.

by Anonymousreply 350May 21, 2023 1:09 PM

R231

When was last time you've flown anywhere?

While many of the larger airlines still fly widebody places, most of them and majority if not all smaller airlines long ago have gone over to smaller (and narrower) planes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 351May 21, 2023 1:44 PM

Majority of domestic and good amount of international flights today are on two engine smaller planes such as A330, A350 or Boeing 777 and 787.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 352May 21, 2023 1:46 PM

He was making a fucking joke R351

by Anonymousreply 353May 21, 2023 1:54 PM

Covid let us down.

by Anonymousreply 354May 21, 2023 2:06 PM

How does she clean her coochiepop? I assume she must use some sort of wand contraptia.

by Anonymousreply 355May 21, 2023 2:24 PM

She doesn't, R355. I love her.

by Anonymousreply 356May 21, 2023 2:29 PM

She truly is the people's porpoise.

by Anonymousreply 357May 21, 2023 4:17 PM

A box of twinkies costs like 3.99. You could get several cans of beans for that price. Bags of dry beans are even cheaper and makes meals for a week.

Cost of healthy food is not the issue. That excuse doesn't work in America anymore because healthier, cheaper food is available.

by Anonymousreply 358May 21, 2023 6:00 PM

LOL. Poor peeps give zero fucks for cost of dried beans, ya moron.

by Anonymousreply 359May 21, 2023 6:25 PM

Poor, fat fucks have no excuse for buying shit food. This woman is clearly not poor and has no excuse for eating like shit; that's what it comes down to. I see what poor people buy. They make shit choices and cheaper, healthy food exists, so stop lying. I know people who own supermarket chains. People simply make incredibly shit choices. Sugary cereals are not cheap and yet they buy that junk. Fresh produce and frozen, store brand produce are constantly on sale.

by Anonymousreply 360May 21, 2023 7:50 PM

R360 Give it up. You are clearly "special". No poor person gives a fuck what an autistic white girl on here thinks.

by Anonymousreply 361May 21, 2023 7:55 PM

R361, if that's the best you could do as a response, then I'm not surprised you know less than shit about what actually goes on when it comes to shopping for food. Poor people in the United States do in fact have options for healthier food at reasonable prices. They choose to buy the box of Froot Loops for $5.99.

by Anonymousreply 362May 21, 2023 8:10 PM

Okay, holier-than-thou R338, so you schlepp your groceries home yourself. I imagine you work just one job and have no kids. How many poor people working more than one job and also have kids also have the time or ability to carry groceries home for more than one person? They most likely make much less money than you and have to feed more people with the money they do have. You can forget about buying spinach that's $6 for a small package, you're buying several boxes of mac n cheese. Also, haven't you ever been so busy you couldn't plan your meals ahead of time and you had to buy fast food? Now imagine that was your life every day, you imperious asshole.

by Anonymousreply 363May 21, 2023 8:11 PM

R362 Only someone retarded would think to post on DL what the poors should be buying. Honestly no one in the world or on DL gives a fuck.

by Anonymousreply 364May 21, 2023 8:13 PM

Does she have TWO FRONT BUTTS!?

by Anonymousreply 365May 21, 2023 8:14 PM

"Retarded"? What a garbage person you are. Shithead.

by Anonymousreply 366May 21, 2023 8:17 PM

R366 Eggsacly what a retard would say. Get your insults out of the 1st grade. That is even insulting to those lil shits.

by Anonymousreply 367May 21, 2023 9:14 PM

R362- That's because they are TOO LAZY to make meals at home on the weekend- vegetarian stews/soups are inexpensive and nutritious if served with rice or some other grain.

by Anonymousreply 368May 21, 2023 9:16 PM

Poor peeps are too lazy to make vegetarian soups? Poors cannot afford to eat much less buy your garbage vegetarian crap.

by Anonymousreply 369May 21, 2023 9:22 PM

Does she have THREE FRONT BUTTS????

by Anonymousreply 370May 21, 2023 10:37 PM

That gal is bigger around than she is tall. There's no damn way she could get behind the wheel of any automobile unless they moved the driver's seat back 3'.

by Anonymousreply 371May 22, 2023 12:50 AM

She appears to have several back butts. Are there snaps of her alleged front butt(s)? We need an official DL count!

by Anonymousreply 372May 22, 2023 12:28 PM

The healthy food troll doesn't realize he's arguing with three different posters.

Give it up and go cook some vegetarian soup.

Of course, he knows "people who own supermarket chains."

by Anonymousreply 373May 22, 2023 2:10 PM

Maybe she'd be happier in freight?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 374May 22, 2023 2:16 PM

[quote]Honestly, it’s discrimination that they can’t build wider aisles in airplanes (in) 2023

Lady, it’s mass transit not massive transit.

by Anonymousreply 375May 22, 2023 2:28 PM

R374 Jesus Christ. Imaging being a taxi driver and getting a call for a pick up and that huge thing waddles into view. Couldn’t she cause damage to the seats or suspension or something?

by Anonymousreply 376May 22, 2023 4:11 PM

People just see problems. I see an opportunity.

I was thinking if there were those heavy furniture moving pads sewn right on each side of her ass. Then she would glide through the seat openings.

Money kids. There is money to be made. Just need the name and get on that creepy NBC rich fucktard backer show.

Easy-squeezy?

Chub Glide?

Scooch-along?

by Anonymousreply 377May 22, 2023 4:35 PM

Does she have 5 FRONT BUTTS!!!!???

by Anonymousreply 378May 22, 2023 4:37 PM

[quote]Lady, it’s mass transit not massive transit.

Watch out, you might trigger R 310 and get this:

[quote]WTF are you 5 years old?

by Anonymousreply 379May 22, 2023 7:58 PM

[quote][R361], if that's the best you could do as a response, then I'm not surprised you know less than shit about what actually goes on when it comes to shopping for food. Poor people in the United States do in fact have options for healthier food at reasonable prices. They choose to buy the box of Froot Loops for $5.99

Have you never heard of food deserts? Communities where there are new, grocery stores and people have to shop at corner stores? Or take a bus for two hours to get to a decent grocery store?

Some people think they live in America where every community looks just like theirs and has a Starbucks on every corner. That is so not the case. When I lived in DC, I believe there were no grocery stores in Anacostia, and there were only two in Ward 7 that covered 80,000 people. Imagine shopping at a grocery store with 40,000 people.

by Anonymousreply 380May 23, 2023 7:00 AM

Yikes...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 381May 23, 2023 7:01 AM

“ new, grocery stores)“ = “no grocery stores”

by Anonymousreply 382May 23, 2023 7:02 AM

R376 Eggsacly. LOL. She is way bigger than a Toyota Corolla. Good Queef.

by Anonymousreply 383May 23, 2023 9:49 AM

R379 has literal shit for brains if she thinks calling someone "fat" is an insult. A 4 year old retard can think of a better insult.

by Anonymousreply 384May 23, 2023 9:51 AM

[quote]The message is getting muddied as usual by the trolls

Listen carb-face, all posters who veer OT are all deemed trolls? By who, YOU? You are obviously new to DL, most DL topics veer off topic. Suck it.

Yes, as many, including R380, have pointed out, there are working class and very poor people who can't eat healthy because they don't live near any decent supermarkets. They live in food deserts. Look it up!

If they work more than one job a day, they sure can't travel to buy healthy foods, they're too tired to do that.

Some people even shop at Dollar Tree for food, DT sure doesn't sell much healthy food. I once saw an elderly man use his food stamp card at Dollar Tree, he brought some frozen meals, a loaf of bread, a bottle of apple juice and a bag of cookies.

by Anonymousreply 385May 23, 2023 11:15 AM

[quote][R379] has literal shit for brains if she thinks calling someone "fat" is an insult. A 4 year old retard can think of a better insult.

That settles it : you're FAT.

by Anonymousreply 386May 23, 2023 11:25 AM

LOL. Janbot tries to be witty and its alwayyyyyyyys saaaaaaaad.

by Anonymousreply 387May 23, 2023 12:04 PM

R380, I know what a food desert is, but that's not why this woman and countless others are morbidly obese. The overwhelming majority of Americans do not live in a food desert and even Walmart has produce and healthy options.

by Anonymousreply 388May 23, 2023 6:13 PM

A food desert is a place that fat bitch leaves after staying there for five minutes.

by Anonymousreply 389May 23, 2023 6:48 PM

[quote]—Make friends with Jenny Craig.

But be careful not to get *too* close. She might eat you by accident before she realizes you're not second breakfast.

by Anonymousreply 390May 23, 2023 6:57 PM

This woman isn't fat, she's morbidly obese. Judging by her house and her travel, I would hazard a guess she's not in a food desert. She's choosing to be this way.

by Anonymousreply 391May 23, 2023 7:00 PM

Can you imagine the amount of food that she must eat every day to get to that size. She must be eating for several hours of the day. How does she even wipe her arse?

by Anonymousreply 392May 23, 2023 7:10 PM

Bedouins live in a desert and have survived for generations.

by Anonymousreply 393May 23, 2023 7:22 PM

Girls, girls, stop the cat fight. Can we please go back to the, erm, elephant in the room?

by Anonymousreply 394May 24, 2023 12:14 AM

R394 Elephants are more svelte than this beast.

by Anonymousreply 395May 24, 2023 12:26 AM

You're all fat and ugly!!

by Anonymousreply 396May 24, 2023 12:55 AM

R396 has 6 FRONT BUTTS and 2 Gunts!!!

by Anonymousreply 397May 24, 2023 1:04 AM

Has Sea World put out an APB yet?

by Anonymousreply 398May 24, 2023 1:06 AM

She's EXTREMELY entitled because she wants the world to bend to the fact that she eats 10,000 calories per day and she wants to continue to overeat.

by Anonymousreply 399May 24, 2023 3:39 AM

Somebody's not gonna get to fly Air New Zealand.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 400May 30, 2023 5:47 PM

Plot twist!

It turns out that BigCurvyOlivia doesn't exist. They stole videos from a real OF/TikTok creator and used it to spin a narrative about a fat woman wanting wider airplane aisles.

She makes fetish stuff on OF, and she even says that while wider airplane aisles would be great, she knows that it's unrealistic to expect the entire world to cater to her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 401June 19, 2023 2:34 AM

When fat people get up and walk around the airplane

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 402June 19, 2023 3:00 AM

I was traveling recently and the huge old man shoved his arm onto my arm rest while he snored and then put his obese legs onto mine. I was so uncomfortable and afraid to speak to him since I heard him berating his loser wimpy wife earlier (she was in the window seat and he didn’t breach her personal space!) I had my whole body tilted left into the aisle and the asshole flight attendants told me to sit in my seat so I had to motion to them to see how that was virtually impossible and they refused to wake this entitled idiot up! So direct messages the airline with photos of my plight and they issued me a credit. They were not happy that my flight crew wouldn’t talk to the fat cunt and expected me to do it.

by Anonymousreply 403June 19, 2023 3:26 AM

[quote] I think it's time someone started a plus-sized airline.

There is certainly demand for plus size accommodation because not only is it uncomfortable for them, it 's uncomfortable for everyone else. I wonder if you could get some (properly named) fat whore designation from your MD which would allow you a discounted rate on 2 seats. This is why fatties don't get the 2 seats. You could all it a sky couch where there are 2 seats w/o an armrest in the middle.

by Anonymousreply 404June 19, 2023 4:12 AM

How do airlines handle these disputes given that most planes are now overbooked so it’s almost impossible to get moved to a different seat, it’s grossly unfair to stick an obese passenger next to other paying clients who have to be uncomfortable an entire flight.

by Anonymousreply 405June 19, 2023 3:09 PM

The normal sized individual just has to suck it up.

No airline wants to get canceled.

by Anonymousreply 406June 19, 2023 5:24 PM

I would imagine having someone who can't fit in a seat is a safety issue. Similar to why you need to put your backpack or bag under the seat during take off. Having been in a emergency landing, it's complete chaos, every person for themselves including the flight attendants. When people are trying to rush off the plan, having to climb over a huge body obstructing the row or aisle is more a safety issue than a laptop or small device.

by Anonymousreply 407June 19, 2023 6:20 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!