Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Joe Scarborough FTW here

"By the way, you want to meet some gay people...go to the Republican caucus meeting in the United States Senate ..."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104June 11, 2023 12:32 PM

Well, I never!

by Anonymousreply 1May 18, 2023 12:45 PM

So true! It's been that way for decades. In the 80s and 90s it included Democratic staffers. They've come out, although there's one senator who sits to the right of the presiding officer who could have achieved even higher office had he stepped out years ago.

by Anonymousreply 2May 18, 2023 12:46 PM

Lindsey Graham

Josh Hawley

Tom Cotton

by Anonymousreply 3May 18, 2023 1:11 PM

I worked for a year on Capitol Hill. You would think all the gays were in the Democratic side of the aisle. Nope. So many gay Republican staffers and members, it's wild. Gays run the Republican Party and it's the best kept and saddest secret in the country.

by Anonymousreply 4May 18, 2023 1:19 PM

[quote]Gays run the Republican Party

There is a history of this.

by Anonymousreply 5May 18, 2023 1:22 PM

The Dem are straight, the Repugs are closet cases.

by Anonymousreply 6May 18, 2023 1:23 PM

I wonder if some of them post here on Datalounge…🤔🤔🤔

by Anonymousreply 7May 18, 2023 2:40 PM

R6 it's more like an LBGTQ Dem is likely to be out and win, while a Rethug is more likely to live as gay men did in the 50's and 60's lol. That party is really stuck in that era.

by Anonymousreply 8May 18, 2023 2:49 PM

Omg that was fucking hilarious!!!

Joe just clocked South Carolina Republicans, and I fucking love it.

Miss Graham, the bell tolls for thee!!

by Anonymousreply 9May 18, 2023 4:10 PM

Being gay and Republican shouldn't shock anyone. I have met many gays - both past and present- who would be comfortable at any Republican gathering. Why? Because many gay men and women support Trump and the far right agenda. They believe that brown people coming over the border is tantamount to barbarians at the gates. They think black people and trans people get too much attention when they should be in the back of the bus. They loathe taxes because they believe they pay too much. And they hate other gays because they think they are too " woke". Many are turned on by the childish masculinity of the modern day party. I have heard some say that January 6th didn't go far enough. Some of them even voice opinions about abortions and crime as though that effects them everyday. Self-hating gays exist in all areas. The Republican kind can't see that they are promoting the same callow bigotry and hate they are were subjects of themselves.

by Anonymousreply 10May 18, 2023 4:38 PM

[quote] many gay men and women support Trump and the far right agenda. They believe that brown people coming over the border is tantamount to barbarians at the gates. They think black people and trans people get too much attention when they should be in the back of the bus. They loathe taxes because they believe they pay too much. And they hate other gays because they think they are too " woke". Many are turned on by the childish masculinity of the modern day party. I have heard some say that January 6th didn't go far enough. Some of them even voice opinions about abortions and crime as though that effects them everyday

You've just described 95% of Datalounge.

by Anonymousreply 11May 18, 2023 4:43 PM

[quote] "You would think all the gays were in the Democratic side of the aisle."

I've never thought that. And it didn't take me a year on Capitol Hill to arrive at that opinion. The Republican party is a hotbed for everything they claim to hate. But most conservative groups are.

by Anonymousreply 12May 18, 2023 5:06 PM

He means Miss Tim Scott too!!

She loves driving the highways for GLORYHOLES in SC.

"I'm not one to GOSSIP so ya didn't hear it from me"

by Anonymousreply 13May 18, 2023 5:18 PM

Miss Tom Cotton OLDE KWEEN Mc Connell& Chinese Lesbiana Billionairess wife Elaine Cho Foam Party Miss Cha Cha Heels Miss Marco Rubio (Drudge has the dirt on her) Tommy Tuberville( he a fuckng Stupid Moron) Miss Josh Hawley( a Peter Thiel favorite& Plus the GAY POSTER above his in college. saw it here on DL first)

by Anonymousreply 14May 18, 2023 5:25 PM

Scarborough deserves the Congressional Gold Medal just for this clip.

by Anonymousreply 15May 18, 2023 6:07 PM

Sen. John Thune always pinged to me.

by Anonymousreply 16May 18, 2023 9:50 PM

Lies, all lies!

by Anonymousreply 17May 18, 2023 9:52 PM

Far right politics attract self-hating gay men like moths to flame

by Anonymousreply 18May 18, 2023 10:02 PM

Tommy Tuberville really is living with two braincells in 1935, R14. It's truly a mental illness. One might argue that all Republicans are mentally ill. That of course, is true. But Tuberville is beyond. But who's the craziest? Tuberville, Abbott, or DeSantis?

I've been attracted to men who look similar to Hawley (but with bigger noses & more pronounced Adam's Apples). But they weren't walking caricatures.

by Anonymousreply 19May 18, 2023 10:14 PM

He couldn't possibly be talking about moi

I'm not gay, I dated a woman in 1979

by Anonymousreply 20May 18, 2023 10:15 PM

Oh. And Bravo Joe. I always liked you most of the time.

by Anonymousreply 21May 18, 2023 10:17 PM

I just had a bit of TP stuck to my shoe!

by Anonymousreply 22May 18, 2023 10:17 PM

Joe is hilarious.

He really has no filter.

by Anonymousreply 23May 18, 2023 11:31 PM

There is no such thing as Republican gays, only Republicans who have wide stances

by Anonymousreply 24May 18, 2023 11:41 PM

His hair is so upsetting. It would be so easy to style

by Anonymousreply 25May 18, 2023 11:46 PM

[quote]By the way, you want to meet some gay people...go to the Republican caucus meeting in the United States Senate ...

How does Scarborough know this? Do the gay guys whistle at him when he walks into the room? Has he been hit on in the Senate bathrooms?

by Anonymousreply 26May 19, 2023 12:00 AM

He probably walked in on some foot tapping

by Anonymousreply 27May 19, 2023 12:06 AM

LOL R27

by Anonymousreply 28May 19, 2023 12:08 AM

He's an "insider" I'm sure he's heard all the gossip.

Someone should tell him to start posting here!

by Anonymousreply 29May 19, 2023 12:18 AM

Oh R25, I love Joe's outrageous power pompadour. He and Saagar Enjeti from Breaking Points both have big assed pompadours. But Saagar is an arrogant jerk.

by Anonymousreply 30May 19, 2023 12:22 AM

Tommy Tuberville is the epitome of fugly, inbred, hillbilly face.

by Anonymousreply 31May 19, 2023 12:39 AM

Aligning yourself with homo hating right-wingers is a sure way to divert suspicion away from oneself.

by Anonymousreply 32May 19, 2023 7:08 AM

[quote]How does Scarborough know this?

He has eyes and ears. And because closeted people aren't getting away with it like they think they are.

by Anonymousreply 33May 19, 2023 9:46 AM

Scarborough can tell when a gay man is undressing him with his eyes.

by Anonymousreply 34May 19, 2023 12:21 PM

Is Marco Rubio hot Latino daddy material by now?

by Anonymousreply 35May 19, 2023 1:21 PM

There is nothing hot about Marco Rubio.

But I am sure that Joe has heard the story about Lil Marco being arrested at a gay cruising area in Miami.

by Anonymousreply 36May 19, 2023 2:18 PM

Off again today and off two days last week. How do you get a job like that?

by Anonymousreply 37May 19, 2023 2:19 PM

Everyone in the world knows now that Miss Graham from SC sucks cock. She's a known GAY!

It's Miss Tim Scott from SC& alot of members of the SC Rethug establishment that are not known outside of South Carolina.

by Anonymousreply 38May 19, 2023 4:51 PM

[quote] Off again today and off two days last week. How do you get a job like that?

Joe is King of MSNBC.

His ratings are so good that just in the past year, they extended his Morning Joe show from three to FOUR hours in the morning.

Not only that, but I've noticed that he has a new series on MSNBC called "Joe Scarborough Presents," where he interviews high profile politicians and political people.

He has interviewed a wide range of people from Bill Clinton, to John Fetterman, to Tyler Perry.

His profile just went WAY up at the network.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39May 19, 2023 4:58 PM

Joe's interview with John Fetterman was really good.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40May 19, 2023 5:12 PM

R37 They have Morning Joe Weekend now. I am unsure if it’s all recap or some live. If live then they need weekday time off

by Anonymousreply 41May 19, 2023 5:19 PM

[quote]You've just described 95% of Datalounge.

Which makes me a proud 5%er.

by Anonymousreply 42May 19, 2023 5:27 PM

Guess I will take another look at Joe as well. I bailed when he was finding his footing after turning his back on the Republicans.

But it was too much Mica (sp?) and he seemed a bit repetitive.

What I loved was Sharpton trying to put on the brakes. I am sure it was scripted, but hilarious none the less.

by Anonymousreply 43May 19, 2023 5:28 PM

I'm concerned.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44May 19, 2023 5:31 PM

Let's be things that are less gay than SC's Senate delegation:

1.Atlantis Cruises

2. A tree full of parrots

by Anonymousreply 45May 19, 2023 7:48 PM

A "real GAY PRIDE PARADE", not the bullshit ones they try to put on now!!

A Gay and Lesbian Cherry Blossom Festival when the cherry blossoms are blowing everywhere. Even I found it so beautiful and moving, and totally GAY!!

by Anonymousreply 46May 19, 2023 8:03 PM

The only SC Congressperson I know is Miss Lindseybelle.

Who are the others?

by Anonymousreply 47May 20, 2023 3:31 PM

Miss Tim Scott-the other closeted unmarried Gay Senator(he is the Black gay one)

by Anonymousreply 48May 20, 2023 3:53 PM

Maybe Tim Scott is rearranging Lindsey's guts on the regular to keep things on the DL. Maybe they do Scarlett and Big Sam cosplay.

by Anonymousreply 49May 20, 2023 4:03 PM

Joe and Mika had their tongues so far up Trump’s poop chute in the run up to 2016, it was ridiculous. They had him on that show, lobbing softballs and cooing. It remains offensive. They take no responsibility for their endless promotion of him. They never asked a question about policy — or even behavior. They just sent along with it. And they were surprised and “offended” and shocked when, after winning, he mocked Mika for her surgeries and laughed at how he played them. So, fuck them both. Without lube and with sharp instruments.

by Anonymousreply 50May 20, 2023 4:14 PM

R49, I love you.

by Anonymousreply 51May 20, 2023 4:14 PM

The GOP is hates fags. They don't however, hate gay prostitutes.

by Anonymousreply 52May 20, 2023 4:28 PM

Gay Republicans should burn in hell for eternity. They are traitors to their own kind, vile horrible awful hypocritical assholes.

by Anonymousreply 53May 20, 2023 4:38 PM

Yep R50--these two always were and continue to be starfuckers, which is why they kissed Trump's ginormous ass for a year. And Mika makes me barf with her whole women's movement "know your worth" BS. They were both trying really hard to get sexual harasser Mark Halperin back on the teevee again after he got #MeToo'd. A pair of hypocrites, I never got the appeal of them.

by Anonymousreply 54May 20, 2023 4:50 PM

I never heard anything about Marco Rubio aside from that pic purportedly showing him in a pool with guys. What other dirt do they have on him?

by Anonymousreply 55May 20, 2023 4:54 PM

R50 - totally agree

But they were just rolling with the rest of the media "He will never win" mentality.

Nevertheless, I tuned them out for their complicity. But Joe did seem a bit cavalier in that clip. And I get the feeling that the frequency of the split screens is a bellwether in that union.

An unhinged ex-gop narcissist with a large base would be a blessing in today's climate. But I think to get there, he has to lose some of the baggage.

by Anonymousreply 56May 20, 2023 4:56 PM

Now you know why Republicans are so obsessed with Hunter Biden's laptop.

They just can't get enough of his BIG DICK.

by Anonymousreply 57May 20, 2023 5:53 PM

R55, there was also an arrest at a public park in the middle of the night

by Anonymousreply 58May 20, 2023 7:04 PM

Josh Hawley is 150% heterosexual, just look at the way he kisses his wife! And they only have sex for procreation, through the sheet with the hole cut out, in the missionary position. SO STRAIGHT!

by Anonymousreply 59May 20, 2023 7:05 PM

Josh Hawley is an EXPERT on manhood!

by Anonymousreply 60May 20, 2023 7:18 PM

Bravo, Joe!

by Anonymousreply 61May 20, 2023 7:22 PM

Tom Cotton is also totally straight!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62May 20, 2023 7:25 PM

And didn’t Joe and Mika have an affair with each other while married to other people? This came up during the TJ Holmes/Amy Robach scandal.

by Anonymousreply 63May 20, 2023 7:43 PM

Josh Hawley's 100% straight and I'm just the dame to prove it.

by Anonymousreply 64May 20, 2023 8:06 PM

[quote] And didn’t Joe and Mika have an affair with each other while married to other people? This came up during the TJ Holmes/Amy Robach scandal.

So what?

They're married now.

by Anonymousreply 65May 20, 2023 8:08 PM

So it's okay to have an affair as long as you eventually marry the person? LOL

by Anonymousreply 66May 20, 2023 8:09 PM

[quote] So it's okay to have an affair as long as you eventually marry the person? LOL

What consenting adults do, is their own business.

It's NOT OUR BUSINESS.

CNN demonstrated what a shitty organization they are, by butting into the personal lives of their on-air personalities.

Instead of just not making a big deal about the Holmes/Robach affair, they put it front and center. No doubt, for ratings.

MSNBC let the parties involved work it out themselves. And they did so. QUIETLY.

Management has no business getting involved in these peoples' lives.

To prove that point, MSNBC has remained consistent with ratings, while CNN has taken a nosedive.

Nobody wants or needs all that extra drama in their lives, and CNN just created that drama.

by Anonymousreply 67May 20, 2023 8:15 PM

Yes if they’re both white. And people knew about them at the time.

by Anonymousreply 68May 20, 2023 9:33 PM

Do you know how many straight people have affairs, R66? You're very judgemental.

by Anonymousreply 69May 20, 2023 10:06 PM

[quote] he has a new series on MSNBC called "Joe Scarborough Presents,"

I find it hilarious that Joe is doing what I thought Rachel was being paid $30 million a year to do, producing specials for MSNBC. Where are Rachel's specials?

by Anonymousreply 70May 20, 2023 10:34 PM

[quote]His ratings are so good that just in the past year, they extended his Morning Joe show from three to FOUR hours in the morning.

Yeah but isn't the 8:00 hour a rerun of the first 6:00 hour and 9:00 hour is hosted by Willy Geist?

by Anonymousreply 71May 21, 2023 1:09 AM

joe is a hottie and good kisser.

by Anonymousreply 72May 21, 2023 5:19 AM

This reminds me of a parody video The Onion did years ago. It's about the local gay prostitutes gearing up for the upcoming Republican National Convention in Tampa that year.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73May 21, 2023 7:06 AM

It feels homophobic for a journalist to create a narrative that most Republican politicians are homosexual and that most Democrat politicians are straight. Given that the Republicans are the villains of DC. I think many gay men, compared to other liberals, lean toward the libertarian side, or bottom half of the political axis, which includes both Dems and GOP. I guess I understand why some gays would want lower taxes or less govt regulation, but I'd be very confused if any of them still vote GOP after all the shit that's happened in the last year. Even Theil is pulling his financial support now.

by Anonymousreply 74May 21, 2023 7:51 AM

[quote] You're very judgemental.

I'm not just judgmental, I'm very judgmental.

Let's not judge bad spelling, though.

by Anonymousreply 75May 21, 2023 12:19 PM

R74

I dont think we neccesarily extrapolate that all gays are GOP leaning. Just the power hungry closet cases.

by Anonymousreply 76May 21, 2023 12:35 PM

I went to high school with Josh Hawley. Believe me he’s 100% straight. And was disgusting back then.

Scarborough is a riot. I love him.

by Anonymousreply 77May 21, 2023 12:49 PM

[quote]I'm not just judgmental, I'm very judgmental. Let's not judge bad spelling, though.

"Judgemental" is a legitimate variant spelling, Dora Dumbfuck.

Now why don't you write "catalog" instead of the correct "catalogue". Oh my sides. What a dumbass.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78May 21, 2023 12:59 PM

R77 don't leave us hanging. How was he disgusting?

Also any lockerroom sightings? How big is it? (I'm betting normal). Was he all muscles back then? Big butt? Trimed pubes? Deep voice?

He was very conservative in college. Was he the same in high-school?

by Anonymousreply 79May 21, 2023 1:26 PM

Joe was one of those idiots who always thought Trump would "change". First he thought once he got the nomination he would tone it down to win the general. Then once he won the Presidency he kept thinking he'd respect the role and become "Presidential".

by Anonymousreply 80May 21, 2023 1:57 PM

Not to judge, but read your own link. It cites no authority for using the word with an extra e, and that entire page otherwise spells it without that e. Your reference doesn’t actually support your argument.

In law, government, and in academics, in the U.S., there is only one spelling used and it does not include that e.

by Anonymousreply 81May 21, 2023 2:13 PM

[Quote]In law, government, and in academics, in the U.S., there is only one spelling used and it does not include that e.

I'm not r69 or r78, but isn't it understood that "judgemental" is the accepted spelling outside of the United States?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82May 21, 2023 2:25 PM

My god, R81, why can't you accept you've been proven wrong? You're being pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 83May 21, 2023 2:37 PM

Thanks, R82. R81 is clueless.

by Anonymousreply 84May 21, 2023 2:38 PM

R83 So your Scottish—that explains it.

Everyone knows British English is used differently, but that’s not the point you made.

by Anonymousreply 85May 21, 2023 2:45 PM

R85, I assume "judgemental" is the standard spelling in England, which is a whole lot of people. But I get it. Americans ignore anything that happens outside their borders.

Anyways, after proving you wrong, let's get back to the subject of this thread - Joe Scarborough.

by Anonymousreply 86May 21, 2023 2:51 PM

Living in the south, most white gays of the gays I know secretly vote republican, I can tell by what they say. It could be a reaction to being the minority here, but I don't think so, they have been beat down so badly and abused they don't think normally.

by Anonymousreply 87May 21, 2023 3:19 PM

They probably agree with the Republican Party's general philosophy, R87: small government (though Republicans rarely reduce the size of government significantly when they're in power), low taxes, pro-business climate. I assume there's a lot of pressure for gays and lesbians to be invisible if they live in the Bible Belt, except maybe in bigger cities like Atlanta.

by Anonymousreply 88May 21, 2023 3:39 PM

[quote]the Republican Party's general philosophy, small government (though Republicans rarely reduce the size of government significantly when they're in power), low taxes, pro-business climate.

I have heard that some primitive people still believe this myth.

by Anonymousreply 89May 21, 2023 4:21 PM

R85…”you’re”

by Anonymousreply 90May 21, 2023 4:44 PM

The second Trump is out of the way he'll revert to Republican again.

by Anonymousreply 91May 24, 2023 1:10 AM

What pisses me off are the assholes who keep the secret of so many of these anti-gay Republican shits. OUT THEM!

by Anonymousreply 92May 24, 2023 1:28 AM

LOL, R89. Seriously. How many fucking Dem admin. surpluses have Rep admin. run through? How many bullshit, multi-trillion dollar wars based on lies have they started? And now they want to default on a debt created mostly by them. The Republican Party are fucking deadbeats who only believe in a tax cut for the wealthiest which contributed to that fucking debt.

by Anonymousreply 93May 24, 2023 1:31 AM

I recently bumped into our election denying Secretary of State near our statehouse, he tried to make small talk, but the only thing I could focus on were the purses falling out of his mouth.

by Anonymousreply 94May 24, 2023 1:32 AM

R89 has a reading comprehension problem.

And she's a pretentious cunt.

by Anonymousreply 95May 24, 2023 1:35 AM

The white gays here are pretty stupid and racist just like they were raised.

by Anonymousreply 96May 24, 2023 2:04 AM

How many Democratic politicians have been outed in gay scandals. I remember Barney Frank and NJ Governor McGreevey.

by Anonymousreply 97May 25, 2023 1:12 PM

Mika out today, again, Joe the other day. Must be nice.

by Anonymousreply 98May 27, 2023 7:32 AM

That "schedule" has been the norm on the Joe and Mika show for years and years.

Didn't they used to do the show in the same building but from separate desks so it would look as though they were somewhere else? Having extra everyone/everything just because it looked better? But did it really? They're a weird couple anyway.

I join whomever it was upthread going off about the way they constantly sucked Trump's dick in 2016. Disgusting. I used to know Mika's father. He was a very intelligent and, oddly enough, a really funny guy. I never knew his kids.

by Anonymousreply 99May 27, 2023 8:57 AM

mika would never marry a small cock.

by Anonymousreply 100June 10, 2023 10:05 AM

Does he sit on her fact tho? his groupies might, who knows.....

by Anonymousreply 101June 10, 2023 11:19 AM

HOW RUDE. MIKA IS A GOOD CHRISTIAN WOMAN.

by Anonymousreply 102June 10, 2023 11:19 AM

[quote]mika would never marry a small cock.

Certainly not picky if she married that face.

by Anonymousreply 103June 10, 2023 11:12 PM

hung huge, ide love to gnaw on his big white cock and asshole.

by Anonymousreply 104June 11, 2023 12:32 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!