Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Are you there God, it's me, Dylan Mulvaney

Why be all the Dylan threads getting themselves deleted?

Je ne sais pas pourquoi

by Anonymousreply 132May 25, 2023 4:25 AM

His Burberry is tres tacky. We only wear Burberry to swim

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1May 13, 2023 3:30 PM

Because muriiieelll has a specific agenda to stick to

by Anonymousreply 2May 13, 2023 3:50 PM

I wouldn't know who this person is if I didn't read DL

by Anonymousreply 3May 13, 2023 5:23 PM

R3, do you think all the boycotters just read about him on DL?

by Anonymousreply 4May 13, 2023 9:48 PM

Huh r4?

by Anonymousreply 5May 13, 2023 9:51 PM

He isn't even genuinely transgender.

by Anonymousreply 6May 13, 2023 9:53 PM

I agree with her on this 100%.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7May 13, 2023 9:55 PM

I’ve seen some pretty trans. Why do they always pick the hideous, non-passable ones?

by Anonymousreply 8May 13, 2023 9:55 PM

Where did he come from? Is he a TikTok creation?

by Anonymousreply 9May 14, 2023 12:56 AM

R9, he seems to be hiding a nepo baby background. His grandfather was an investment banker with Republican ties and he was also the president of the San Diego Padres baseball team.

Dylan had a role in the Book of Mormon play. With the shutdown of shows due to Covid, Dylan turned to social media and starting playing around at being a girl. This gained him followers, attention and fame. He went from an unknown who tried to get attention for years by going on game shows to having 10 million followers online and meeting Joe Biden.

Dylan apparently always has had a fascination for Audrey Hepburn so that is who he styled himself after.

by Anonymousreply 10May 14, 2023 1:04 AM

Thank you r10!

by Anonymousreply 11May 14, 2023 1:05 AM

R11, you're welcome!

And does this look like something someone with gender dysphoria would do?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12May 14, 2023 1:09 AM

The movie bombed. Dylans losing streak is still holding. And the Fraus on social media are going after Judy Blume for betraying them. I cannot believe that Dylan has produced another video about feminine hygiene. Seriously? wtf. Don't whine about Megyn and Shapiro and Knowles, etc dragging Dylan next week when he keeps giving them fresh material.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13May 14, 2023 1:37 AM

R13, Dylan is supporting the careers of multiple YouTubers. Many of these YouTubers lean conservative but Dylan is driving up their views and bringing them new subscribers. They love Dylan.

by Anonymousreply 14May 14, 2023 1:44 AM

R12, no. It's not.

by Anonymousreply 15May 14, 2023 6:31 AM

This is why they hate him. A man with a penis talking about wanting to grow breasts and using tampons. There is nothing wrong with being a drag queen, and yet somehow Dylan thinks that isn't what he is.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16May 14, 2023 9:30 AM

This was a post on Twitter. Not sure I agree with all of it but it does articulate that Mulvaney doesn't necessarily want to be a WOMAN, he wants to be a GIRL. And that's thy the Margaret promo is so creepy.

For those of you that don’t seem to understand why people are freaking out about Dylan Mulvaney and Bud light.

This has nothing to do with the fact that he is a man with a more feminine style. Who cares if you’re a grown man that wants to put on dresses and heels and pretend that for one moment you know what it’s like to menstruate. Anyway….

What the problem is, is this…..

This is an ADULT MALE not only pretending to be a woman but he chooses to act like a preteen girl. Younger then 13…..he confirms this in his own videos. In his videos he is often running around in nothing but a t-shirt and socks, talking about having crushes on boys and sleepovers. With small underdeveloped breasts, talking like a young girl, acting like a young girl. Talking about periods while he holds a box of tampons.

I need you to understand the horrible effects this is going to have on our society and our children.

You are teaching young girls that adult men at any point can identify as a female and have the mind of someone their age. Someone who wants to have sleepovers with them. That these young girls can trust them. You don’t think there is a problem with this?

Do you understand what kind of society you are building for your daughters, nieces and female cousins by condoning this? You are opening Pandora’s box by allowing this and you are putting actual adolescent females at risk.

The brain of a 28 yr old grown male is completely different then that of a 12 yr old female. Even if he changes his face and body with surgery, even if he dresses and talks like an adolescent female his brain development is that of an ADULT MALE, not an innocent young girl.

What is the sexualization of a young girl? A report by the American Psychological Association (APA) on the sexualization of girls in the media found that girls are depicted in a sexual manner more often than boys; dressed in revealing clothing, and with bodily postures or facial expressions that imply sexual readiness.

If a mentally ill man can act this way and be praised what can someone else get away with? What can someone do and claim it’s their identity? Large companies like bud light, Nike all over our nation praising this and gifting him things. what are you telling young girls? What are you allowing? This is a slippery slope and guess who suffers in the end? Your children.

if an adult man fantasizes about this 👇🏻 who do you think he’s going to go after next? What’s the next best thing if he can’t get his hands on an adult who acts this way? They only make up a small percentage of our population, so WHO DO YOU THINK HES GOING TO TARGET!??? What’s the closest thing to a Dylan Mulvaney? Oh yes, an actual adolescent girl or boy. PULL……YOUR……HEAD…..OUT……OF…..YOUR…..BUTT

I PRAY TO GOD THAT PARENTS START GETTING ANGRY…. THIS IS NOT OK, THIS IS MENTAL ILLNESS. THIS BEHAVIOR IS DANGEROUS.

by Anonymousreply 17May 14, 2023 9:37 AM

R17 I agree. This TransMovement is going to anchor down the entire Gay Community. I hate to say it, but the gay men in our community know it. Basing your gender on your feelings? And these manless women posting videos of their 10 year olds coming out as trans? How is any of this good for the gay (male) community? The straights are turning on ALL of us.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18May 14, 2023 9:52 AM

F&F. This thread will be gone too.

So you trolls will start another 300 of these threads. Then you'll get red tagged and banned and DL will go on primetime for weeks again.

And you troll cunts will pretend to be surprised and to not understand why for the 97th time.

Rinse. Repeat.

by Anonymousreply 19May 14, 2023 10:09 AM

Grifter is in fact the best description of him. People are reacting to that and the insistence of “our betters” that he have ignore his grift.

by Anonymousreply 20May 14, 2023 10:11 AM

[quote]F&F. This thread will be gone too. So you trolls will start another 300 of these threads. Then you'll get red tagged and banned and DL will go on primetime for weeks again. And you troll cunts will pretend to be surprised and to not understand why for the 97th time. Rinse. Repeat.

We get it. You don't gay men and lesbians to discuss how a grifting gay man has adopted an identity of a 13 year old girl to give him a media career and the damage it does to hard won gay rights.

We get it.

by Anonymousreply 21May 14, 2023 10:41 AM

Go discuss your hateful shit about trans people on another website R21. That's what we want AND what the owners of DL want AND [bold]you fucking know it[/bold].

F&F. Primetime please.

by Anonymousreply 22May 14, 2023 10:52 AM

The gay and lesbian communities are fucked because of trans extremism. The community will turn on all of us because they think we want to put teenagers on hormones and chop their bits off.

And we can’t turn around and defend ourselves without being accused of GENOCIDE by one thousand pink/blue haired goons with borderline personality disorder.

by Anonymousreply 23May 14, 2023 11:03 AM

Dylan will have a “mental health crisis” soon (including a fake suicide attempt). This will give him unlimited sympathy and a new grift / really important cause to talk about and monetize.

by Anonymousreply 24May 14, 2023 11:04 AM

I'm with R2. Never heard of him.

by Anonymousreply 25May 14, 2023 11:21 AM

So…if Judy Blume had not engaged with Dylan…would the film have done better…?

by Anonymousreply 26May 14, 2023 1:53 PM

R17, I assume you don't know that parents cannot display any concern or anger without incurring the wrath of other parents, the PTA, the school administration, and possibly even state authorities.

Therefore, they shut up and quietly endure this.

But not all fear and anger dissipate with time. Sometimes they fester and grow. So the situation has the potential to become dangerous. All it would take is the right outlet, the right demagogue. I hope I'm 100% wrong.

by Anonymousreply 27May 14, 2023 3:26 PM

[quote]So…if Judy Blume had not engaged with Dylan…would the film have done better…?

I doubt it, but a lot of women have just been creeped out by the film company using a man who thinks he's a teenage girl to promote it.

Even if people on social media only watch 10 second clips of the Mulvaney Blume interview, they will ask why a man is asking Judy Blume about periods and developing breasts.

by Anonymousreply 28May 14, 2023 3:43 PM

Mediaopolis works with GLAAD.

by Anonymousreply 29May 14, 2023 4:04 PM

[quote] That's what we want

And who is "we," dear? Because the gays and lesbians here are NOT in your corner.

by Anonymousreply 30May 14, 2023 4:09 PM

[quote]F&F. Primetime please.

I'm a gay guy, I pay to post on DL so I can post whenever I want, and I totally agree with R21. Primetime is not going to help you.

It's weird how so many trans activists think everyone who disagrees with them is a transphobe and right-wing fanatic, but the fact is that so many trans writers have adopted irrational views. Here's an article that just appeared in The Nation - just about the most lefty major publication we have - but it makes such bizarre statements (e.g., swimming is transphobic because it's a hotbed of white supremacy) that even the commenters in The Nation think the writer is bizarre and wrong and insensitive to women.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31May 14, 2023 5:16 PM

The story at r31 seems like farce. I hate the word "gaslighting," but what else can you call it?

Those on the left love to laugh at people with genuine religious convictions, because, well, how could anyone embrace empiricism and science and progress and still believe in myth? But what else is the current trans ideology, if not a wholesale rejection of an empirical worldview?

by Anonymousreply 32May 14, 2023 5:21 PM

[quote]The story at [R31] seems like farce. I hate the word "gaslighting," but what else can you call it? Those on the left love to laugh at people with genuine religious convictions, because, well, how could anyone embrace empiricism and science and progress and still believe in myth? But what else is the current trans ideology, if not a wholesale rejection of an empirical worldview?

I look at some of the cranks who think Covid is a hoax and that vaccines are a government plot and compare them to the gender ideologues who insist biological sex is a spectrum, that people can change their sex and that in sport there is no evidence that male athletes have an advantage over female athletes.

I occasionally see Libs Of TikTok tweeted into my timeline and see videos of trans women talking about their periods. No different to the people who wave their arms around and claim they're having uncontrollable spasms because of the Covid vaccine.

by Anonymousreply 33May 14, 2023 6:33 PM

We reject all of you transphobic, bigoted CUNTS. You hate men, only giving lip-service (on occasion) to gay men but we know how much you hate us. You make it so obvious that you're only about vaginas.

Vaginas are your daily conversation. Who has them, who is going to have them, who "deserves" to have them and how much makeup they wear, because makeup and clothing are everything!

Thank all gods that the Trans have beaten you and this is all just your foolish-loser political posturing and nonsense.

You are losers and you've lost. Suck it up and move on, ladies.

by Anonymousreply 34May 14, 2023 6:46 PM

r34 does nothing to dispel my suspicion that the trans movement is deeply sexist.

With that said, some part of me thinks r34 is anti-trans and writes ostensibly "pro-trans" posts that are so over-the-top they're very easy to dismiss.

by Anonymousreply 35May 14, 2023 6:57 PM

I'm assuming R34 is satire.

by Anonymousreply 36May 14, 2023 7:00 PM

I have R34 on block, but I guess it's satire as well, considering the trans men who insist gay men should get over dick and learn to love pussy.

by Anonymousreply 37May 14, 2023 7:05 PM

Is she getting her first period too?

by Anonymousreply 38May 14, 2023 7:13 PM

R34 = standard-issue misogynist trans who thinks calling people "cunts" and "ladies" is the worst possible insult.

by Anonymousreply 39May 14, 2023 7:32 PM

I hate this fake gay actor in his biggest role ever : playing a girl. He’s not. He’s also mid 20s and dressing up as fucking ELOISE and skipping. Something creepy and pedophilia about it! He has his cock and balls, he’s a he. He isn’t a real trans woman. He’s a faker who needs to be exposed!

by Anonymousreply 40May 14, 2023 7:47 PM

Agree with R40. How is Dylan any different from the infamous Stephoknee who insisted he was a little girl despite being an adult man with kids of his own?

by Anonymousreply 41May 14, 2023 8:07 PM

Bitch stole my act.

by Anonymousreply 42May 14, 2023 8:10 PM

Personally, I prefer Dylan O’Brien and pray to God he shows up on my doorstep in my evening prayers.

by Anonymousreply 43May 15, 2023 12:10 AM

Some of the Trans Community on social media are telling each other to not only use the Womens Restroom, but to CONFRONT women who are in there and making the TRANS feel uncomfortable. Not making that up. That's what they are telling each other. Apparently the trans want other trans to say to biological women "Why are you looking at me. Stop looking at me." and other such gibberish. They want the biological women to leave the restrooms with their "attitudes". Not kidding. Video of a creepy man making things worse.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44May 15, 2023 1:02 AM

11 year olds decide to Trans Together!!..All the cool kids are trans!! And of course the mothers are exactly as butch as you would expect.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45May 15, 2023 1:43 AM

^ all the comments are positive

by Anonymousreply 46May 15, 2023 1:59 AM

R45 That is SO fucked.

by Anonymousreply 47May 15, 2023 2:00 AM

R46, no they aren't. Try filtering the comments by date. People are way more up to speed on this topic now.

by Anonymousreply 48May 15, 2023 2:05 AM

SIX years old trans. Oh, and mommy of course says her little angel was GENDER FLUID before he became trans!!..I didn't watch the whole nauseating video but I didn't see a Daddy around either. And of course Mommy is on social media peddling her trans wisdom. THIS is why they hate us.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49May 15, 2023 2:12 AM

Anyone transing a CHILD should be done for child abuse.

by Anonymousreply 50May 15, 2023 2:15 AM

R49 that’s a little homo, Hunty! Well, it would’ve been a few decades ago.

by Anonymousreply 51May 15, 2023 2:24 AM

She talks about how clearly mentally ill kids were put on the trans train and how the ftms, fat to begin with, became fatter and unhealthier after "treatment" started.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52May 15, 2023 4:41 AM

Have anyone looked at this loony toon parents on social media and youtube? Mommy and Daddy---->>Our little boy is GAY....(months later---same kid)...Never mind the gay stuff because now he is TRANS..He wears dresses!!...The kid isn't even 8. This is really some screwball stuff. How is this normal? And they post how many views they are getting on TIkTok. wtf?

by Anonymousreply 53May 15, 2023 8:14 AM

Dylan is still making headlines. And not great ones.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54May 16, 2023 3:17 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55May 17, 2023 2:56 AM

Life follows art ^^

OP is a prophet.

by Anonymousreply 56May 17, 2023 2:58 AM

What does cousin John say about her? What does she say about cousin John’s addiction and rehab stint?

by Anonymousreply 57May 17, 2023 3:11 AM

I saw a sanctimonious homosexual drinking a Bud Light at an event recently, you could tell he thought he was making a big statement. Owning the Right!

It’s all fun & games until, in six months, a bunch of fat beer belly fags are prancing around.

by Anonymousreply 58May 17, 2023 3:13 AM

Dylan gets ripped to shreds again. Oh my. ---------->"The tragedy of Dylan Mulvaney. A disturbed young man and his disturbing influence"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59May 17, 2023 4:43 AM

He seems tiresome.

by Anonymousreply 60May 17, 2023 6:20 AM

[quote] You don't gay men and lesbians to discuss how a grifting gay man has adopted an identity of a 13 year old girl to give him a media career and the damage it does

ewwww 13 is so old

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61May 17, 2023 7:20 AM

Yes, surely this Trans woman is the most important problem facing humanity today.

Good thing you girls are on the case and paying attention to this 24/7!

by Anonymousreply 62May 17, 2023 7:29 AM

[quote]Yes, surely this Trans woman is the most important problem facing humanity today. Good thing you girls are on the case and paying attention to this 24/7!

When gay rights organisations decided to prioritise the needs of trans people over gay people it became an issue for gay people.

When gay rights organisations decided to campaign on the rights of trans male athletes to compete in female sports it became an issue for gay people.

When gay rights organisations package together the rights of trans male athletes to compete in female sports alongside gay marriage, it is a fucking big deal for gay people.

So I will ask again, why the fuck is a creepy 26 year old man who cosplays as a girl interviewing Judy Blume to promote a film about the anxiety girls face when they go through puberty and they start having periods and developing breasts?

by Anonymousreply 63May 17, 2023 8:01 AM

If I have to listen to one more Transgendered person talk about "fighting to survive" I am going to puke. They are ignorant of their own LGBTQ History. Or worse, they think THEIR plight in 2023 is worse than what LGBTQ had to deal with in the 80s and 90s battling AIDS with zero government assistance.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64May 17, 2023 11:11 AM

LITERAL GENOCIDE!

Trans women not being able to get a bikini wax on their cock and balls from Muslim women is LITERAL GENOCIDE!

by Anonymousreply 65May 17, 2023 11:21 AM

The level of disrespect from the Twitter Trans Community to Gay Men is astounding. Who the hell do they think fought for equality before them? And you know 85% of them never heard of the Gay March on Washington 1993.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66May 17, 2023 11:31 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67May 17, 2023 12:14 PM

Archie comics to introduce first trans character .

Writer Magdalene Visaggio was born in 1984 on Long Island and grew up in Richmond, Virginia. She attended Virginia Commonwealth University and Seton Hall University. She has stated that she has autism. Visaggio is a trans woman. She is also a member of the Democratic Socialists of America.

The next upcoming chapter in the story of Jinx Holliday—inspired by the old Archie character Li’l Jinx, and revived for Jinx: Grim Fairy Tales last year on the precipice of a series of solo adventure one-shots—Strange Science, will spotlight classic ‘80s Archie Dilton’s Strange Science character Danni Molloy, now Jinx’s best friend, and re-introduce her as a trans woman, in a major first for the company.

“I’ve been wanting to make this happen for a long time, and it’s really cool to see it finally come to fruition. I never wanted Danni’s trans identity to be gimmicky, or for her to feel like she was only created to be trans. So, I’d like to apologize for sneaking her over the line like this,” Jinx writer Magdalene Visaggio said in a statement

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68May 17, 2023 12:33 PM

R62, it’s as important as the Red Scare was in the 1950s. Or the Salem Witch Trials.

We are in a mass delusion. Future generations will see it as an atrocity. And they will hate you for it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69May 17, 2023 12:37 PM

[Quote] Go discuss your hateful shit about trans people on another website. That's what we want AND what the owners of DL want AND you fucking know it.

This actitud of insisting on silence people about Ts is what made this such a huge thing. I mean is just a bad beer, the reaction it seems out of proportions. Kid Rock just acted like himself, but the rest of the people who usually agree with him, they kind of thought " You know what? This is getting ridiculous, I don't want this guy's face everywhere either"

Snownball Effect because normal people with reasonable concern are told to shut up. Censure all you want , you and Moo riel, pretend everyone who disagrees with you is conservative troll, that won't change reality or other people's opinions.

by Anonymousreply 70May 17, 2023 12:57 PM

*Usually disagrees

by Anonymousreply 71May 17, 2023 12:58 PM

The Mayor of London Sadiq Khan has tweeted today that the UK has dropped from 15th to 17th in European rankings for most LGBTQIA+ friendly countries.

Malta is number one, a country with abortion rights that make red states in the US look liberal. In fact an American tourist was visiting Malta last year and experienced a miscarriage. She was denied treatment (a termination) under Malta law and would have died had she not been airlifted to a Spanish hospital. But Malta has self ID so it's a great place!

Looking at the Rainbow Europe page for the UK, it scores badly because it doesn't allow children to change their legal sex, only allows adults over 18 to change their legal sex and doesn't have legal recognition of non binary as a status.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72May 17, 2023 1:17 PM

Holy cow, r72. That’s shocking.

When will the madness end?

by Anonymousreply 73May 17, 2023 1:35 PM

Funny you say that R70, my boyfriend sent me that kid rock thing last month and I literally said, "ugh, I can't fucking stand Kid Rock but he's right about this!" As I imagine most people did. Also, I too am curious about the people trying to silence this. What would it take to convince them mutilating these gay kids is wrong? There's a bunch of youtube videos full of detrans kids, Chloe Cole, Ritchie Herron, KC whatever his name is, a whole panel. There's a movie "Affirmation Generation" full of detrans kids. Keira Bell. So what do you people think? Is this a terfy false flag? Or no wait, let me guess, they were never trans to begin with! No shit, that's why we don't take the words of teens at face value. This WILL blow up big in about ten years as the lawsuits go flying. And I wonder will these "cis cunt nazi!" screamers apoloize for being on the wrong side of history? I doubt it, I more think they will quietly skulk into the shadows and act like they never knew anything about this.

by Anonymousreply 74May 17, 2023 4:11 PM

Ted Cruz wants Dylan Mulvaney related investigations. Gotta admit it would be hilarious to watch (biological male) Dylan explain how he is a girl with a penis.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75May 18, 2023 12:40 AM

She should really do a reboot of That Girl, and Marlo Thomas can play her grandmother who reminisces about being a single girl in NYT in the swinging 60s.

by Anonymousreply 76May 18, 2023 6:34 PM

That Trans Girl!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77May 18, 2023 7:19 PM

Senorita, mas fina!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78May 18, 2023 7:34 PM

Dicks And The City

Dicks and the City takes a candid and comical look at the lives and loves of four Manhattan trans women in their 30s and 40s. Barrie Rickshaw (Dylan Muvaney), an aspiring performer and self-described gender narcissist, philosophizes about modern gender roles on social media drawing from her own experiences and those of her friends, who participate actively in the Manhattan gender scene as they search for the perfect gender ideology.

The central characters in the series include the self-sufficient and sexually adventurous Samueletta (Laverne Cox), the cynical and headstrong M'Andrew (Michaela Jaé Rodriguez), and the idealistic and naive Charlie (Hunter Schafer)

by Anonymousreply 79May 18, 2023 7:42 PM

Ha R79! "self-described gender narcissist"

by Anonymousreply 80May 18, 2023 7:43 PM

R79 She’s already in her 30s? She’s already lost the best years of her life as a boy just to become an over the hill girl, she’ll likely never marry at this point.

by Anonymousreply 81May 18, 2023 8:12 PM

Dylan is sinking the Trans Influencers genre?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82May 20, 2023 12:57 AM

Dylan has peak transed so many people. They only good the creepy fuck has ever done.

by Anonymousreply 83May 20, 2023 1:03 AM

Good. That fucking Rose Montoya guy is a real asshole. Anything that can be done to pop his bubble is okay with me.

by Anonymousreply 84May 20, 2023 5:24 PM

Ain’t no way to treat a tranny ain’t no way to treat a shemale, your shenis your lady dicque….

by Anonymousreply 85May 20, 2023 5:37 PM

Ain't no way to treat a tranny, go dilate your fanny, your wound, your feminine mystique

by Anonymousreply 86May 20, 2023 6:47 PM

Even God can't help Dylan.

by Anonymousreply 87May 20, 2023 7:20 PM

R87 God’s like “Fuck! Sometimes I do make mistakes.” 🤦‍♂️

by Anonymousreply 88May 20, 2023 7:31 PM

Dylan has10 million followers. I don't understand why he just can't shrug this off and continue as he did before. Wouldn't his fans support any new projects he undertakes?

by Anonymousreply 89May 20, 2023 9:46 PM

[quote] Dylan has10 million followers

Do you actually believe that is legit ?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90May 21, 2023 2:19 AM

R89 = That's the beauty of it. 10 MILLION followers and ZERO endorsements. His brand is toxic. He will be back sadfishing and womanfacing again. Wait and see.

by Anonymousreply 91May 21, 2023 2:30 AM

How many of the genuine TikTok followers are fans and how many hate watch?

by Anonymousreply 92May 21, 2023 8:34 AM

He is now the face of pro-abortion lobbying. A picture of him dragged up with the caption; "would you want a kid like this?"

by Anonymousreply 93May 21, 2023 8:48 AM

No, he should dress normal and stay out of the spotlight.

by Anonymousreply 94May 21, 2023 9:14 AM

Won’t she wither and die without the warmth of the spotlight on her?

by Anonymousreply 95May 21, 2023 1:45 PM

A Bravo series has to be in his future, Either that or an appointment in the next democrat administration.. Maybe as a Federal Reserve Governor.

by Anonymousreply 96May 21, 2023 3:23 PM

PRETTY LITTLE GIRL 2025 (Dir. Todd Solonz)

Academy Award nominee Elliot Page transfoms into trans gender trailblazer Dylan Mulvaney in the biopic of the decade. Featuring Kevin Hart as Laverne Cox and Glenn Close as Caitlyn Jenner.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97May 21, 2023 5:26 PM

R97 She was so pretty, it's really sad.

by Anonymousreply 98May 21, 2023 6:08 PM

She was indeed really pretty. I think her male self comes across as a sickly cartoon character. Her skin always has a gray cast in my mind and she’s always furrowing her brow in this weird way.

by Anonymousreply 99May 21, 2023 8:35 PM

He is posting again. Spoiler Alert!! Guess who the victim is?

by Anonymousreply 100May 22, 2023 10:15 AM

This Gal needs her own one woman show, does she sing and dance by chance?

by Anonymousreply 101May 22, 2023 11:35 AM

I bet he’s a boy again before the end of the year.

by Anonymousreply 102May 22, 2023 12:18 PM

He's a boy again by the beginning of today. He's done nothing different. He's just an anorexic drama queen.

by Anonymousreply 103May 22, 2023 4:47 PM

Until recently, I didn't realize that Dylan was the over the top contestant on The Price is Right.

Does anyone else remember the clip being posted on DL when it originally aired? I swear we had a whole thread on him, with some being annoyed and others saying "Let him have his fun."

by Anonymousreply 104May 22, 2023 6:41 PM

I don’t recall seeing the Price Is Right footage but I did see an old clip Mulvaney shot before he started his trans grift in which he’s wearing a Boy Scouts shirt while driving through some sort of safari park pretending to have a panic attack when confronted by large quadrupeds. The only commentary I saw about that video was from young women who thought he was cute in a nerdy sort of way. At the time I found it weird that he was wearing a Boy Scouts outfit but in retrospect mutton dressed as lamb seems to be Dylan Mulvaney’s thing.

by Anonymousreply 105May 22, 2023 8:22 PM

Dylan is a Broadway twink, R101.

by Anonymousreply 106May 22, 2023 8:24 PM

The grift has been ongoing for a long time. Finally hit the sweet spot. Leave it to the trans and their "allies" to buy his bullshit - not to forget the fucking President of the United States who also got on the bus. SMDH

Was this the same advisor who said, "Hire Sam Brinton!"

by Anonymousreply 107May 23, 2023 12:16 AM

This fucking kooky broad and her ilk are the loudest to virtue signal about this. I wonder what she'll say in ten years when these kids are suing people.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108May 23, 2023 6:45 AM

The Price is Right footage has been posted before. It's a new dimension in cringe.

I have to think this was all choreographed and rehearsed before filming.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109May 23, 2023 6:54 AM

Ugh, what a simpering douche bag. He's also one of those lazy assholes that bids a dollar.

by Anonymousreply 110May 23, 2023 7:02 AM

R108 What even was that weird performance art piece she did? Are people really okay with elected officials doing whatever that was? What was the actual point because if it was to garner support for her cause it no doubt had the opposite effect. Who is going to support someone who acts like a mental patient off their meds like that?

by Anonymousreply 111May 23, 2023 7:43 AM

[quote] Who is going to support someone who acts like a mental patient off their meds like that?

r111 Those who keep gleefully shrieking at everyone who believes in science, biology, facts, reality, data, stats, etc. as rightwing.

by Anonymousreply 112May 23, 2023 7:48 AM

R111, she did it for the crazy cultists who think that keeping men out of women’s restrooms is akin to keeping blacks out of white restrooms.

They want to go down in history like John Lewis. They want statues made & books written about them.

I appreciate their dedication. Too bad they are completely wrong.

They’ll go down in history for sure…for enabling atrocity.

by Anonymousreply 113May 23, 2023 12:20 PM

So, she spun a whole career out of one appearance on a game show, and when that dried up changed her sex to continue getting attention?

by Anonymousreply 114May 23, 2023 12:36 PM

You know what, though, R114? None of this feels as organic as all that. The whole rise of Dylan -- like the sudden, overwhelming prominence of the trans movement -- feels 100% astroturfed.

by Anonymousreply 115May 23, 2023 6:41 PM

Are the Trans more attracted to appearing on game shows over the ordinary population?

by Anonymousreply 116May 23, 2023 6:50 PM

Breaking!!.... Dylan got a new endorsement and did a video online. Some hair product I have never heard of.. SPOILER ALERT----->>The Burberry Jacket is back for the 23rd time!! Hilarious!!

by Anonymousreply 117May 24, 2023 2:07 AM

Newsweek reports Dylan posted a photo of himself flipping off the camera!.. 56 Days of Victimhood!! Photo in the link.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118May 24, 2023 7:37 AM

Bud sales fall even LOWER

𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑟𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑦, 𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑛𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑡𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑑 𝑚𝑜𝑛𝑡ℎ, ℎ𝑎𝑠 𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑛𝑒𝑑 𝑜𝑓𝑓 𝑎 𝑏𝑟𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟 𝑐𝑢𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑟 𝑔𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑝 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑠𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑜 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑧𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑣𝑒𝑠 𝑎𝑠 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑠𝑒𝑟𝑣𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑣𝑒𝑠.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119May 24, 2023 8:33 AM

People who know for sure they are trans should wait until they are at least 18 (when their bodies have finished growing) before starting hormones and having sex/gender reassignment surgery.

Otherwise it would be like getting a nose job or breast implants or your knees or hips replaced before the age of 10. Children should not be having treatments and procedures that are made for adults.

To prioritize your external appearance over your internal health is dangerous. There will be longterm health complications that we'll be hearing about in decades to come.

by Anonymousreply 120May 24, 2023 9:49 AM

I echo what R3 wrote.

90% of the trans stuff I read I only know because of the anti-trans freaks on DL.

Honestly, get a fucking life.

by Anonymousreply 121May 24, 2023 9:53 AM

Why don't you say that to the children of Nashville's Covenant School? Oh wait, you can't, a trans woman killed them.

by Anonymousreply 122May 24, 2023 9:57 AM

Will Instagrams of Dylan flipping the bird get her new endorsements? I doubt it. My guess is she’s given up on that angle but apparently not detransitioning.

by Anonymousreply 123May 24, 2023 10:07 AM

R118, you know what's starting to happen? The publications like Newsweek that built transgenders up are starting to tear them down.

by Anonymousreply 124May 24, 2023 11:02 AM

How did I miss this?

HRC has been "grading" corporations on whether or not they do what HRC tells them to do. This has reportedly had far reaching consequences for corporations in terms of investment, loans, etc.

This is what Mermaids did in the UK.

So if a company wants to keep a Women's Bathroom or locker room single sex they will lose points. If you aren't willing to fuck over women's rights then an HRC "approved" entity will lose points for doing business with you.

Talk about subversive. This is some Chinese social credit right there.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125May 24, 2023 1:31 PM

Oh look, Cinesnatch is cheering for the trannies again.

That's how you know you're right about something. when Cinesnatch holds the opposing viewpoint.

by Anonymousreply 126May 24, 2023 3:12 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127May 24, 2023 4:35 PM

R125 - Mermaids in the UK doesn't have a scheme like this but Stonewall does. They have an "Equality Index" where corporations pay $$$ to be marked on LGBT equality, which in some cases can be them saying "we introduced gender neutral toilets and all our staff now have pronoun badges".

by Anonymousreply 128May 24, 2023 5:26 PM

Nikki Haley comes for Dylan Mulvaney!! "Make no mistake, that is a guy, dressed up like a girl, to make fun of women. Women don't act like that." Video (1:08). Ouch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129May 25, 2023 3:52 AM

R129 why is that “ouch”? Why would any self respecting LGBT person give a flying fuck what Nikki Haley thinks about them?

by Anonymousreply 130May 25, 2023 3:58 AM

Dylan Mulvaney isn't a self-respecting LGBT person.

by Anonymousreply 131May 25, 2023 4:00 AM

R131 and you, a nikki Haley fanboi, are much better? 😂😂😂

by Anonymousreply 132May 25, 2023 4:25 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!