Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Wendy Williams is shopping for kitty litter, owns two wax museums and is formerly retired

Dementia or stuff like that?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30September 29, 2023 10:25 PM

That was heartbreaking to watch. She is not all there.

by Anonymousreply 1May 13, 2023 3:29 AM

I knew something was wrong when she was walking feebly through the store with wide vacant eyes and her mouth slightly agape.

by Anonymousreply 2May 13, 2023 3:34 AM

Weird and sad to see someone deteriorate like that

by Anonymousreply 3May 13, 2023 3:37 AM

She has graves disease, which makes ryes bug. Think Barbara Bush

by Anonymousreply 4May 13, 2023 3:42 AM

The US Sun online newspaper had an article that she was supposed to do a speaking engagement this weekend, but pulled out at the last minute due to not being well enough. The Sun also reported that Wendy was hospitalized twice recently, which prompted her cancellation of this appearance -- she was released and returned to the hospital the next day.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5May 19, 2023 9:20 PM

She looks quite slim in that video.

I was in her live audience once in NY. Her show's tickets were the easiest to get, no wait time. Colbert's wait list was one year.

It was fun, I hope she's enjoying life now, such as it is.

by Anonymousreply 6May 19, 2023 9:30 PM

The ho shouldn’t have kissed white ass and shown more allegiance to black excellence.

by Anonymousreply 7May 19, 2023 9:34 PM

It's a shame, really.

by Anonymousreply 8May 19, 2023 9:35 PM

Mystery of the Wax Museums

by Anonymousreply 9May 19, 2023 9:36 PM

She looks ok. I think she misspoke and may have meant that she is visiting wax museums? Or being cast in wax at museums? It may be that they are going to scan her at one museum and fabricate a wax form of her to display in another.

I want to believe she is just out getting pet supplies, dressed in a nice outfit, being frank and chatting with people around her.

I don’t dislike this lady. She’s had a rough go of things. I’d like to see her catch a break, stay healthy.

by Anonymousreply 10May 19, 2023 9:42 PM

R10 she was a great talent but the curse had to be done. Next time she will think and pay respect.

by Anonymousreply 11May 19, 2023 9:45 PM

Sad last days.

by Anonymousreply 12May 19, 2023 9:46 PM

Oh honey, if you're paying for stuff you ain't doing it right.

by Anonymousreply 13May 19, 2023 9:58 PM

The wax museum comment is totally believable since she’s been in the Madame Tussaud’s in New York for at least four years.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14May 19, 2023 10:13 PM

Believable in that she’s going to the unveilings. She’s not on the air now but she’s still one of the most famous black women in America, make of that what you will, and they could very possibly being installing her likeness in other locations of MT’s.

by Anonymousreply 15May 19, 2023 10:15 PM

We bought a wax museum

by Anonymousreply 16May 19, 2023 10:39 PM

What happened to her? Graves? Drugs?

by Anonymousreply 17May 19, 2023 11:21 PM

This was perfectly normal for Wendy. She loves to go shopping herself and used to take viewers along for trips on the After Show, she has multiple wax figures of her likeness at MT's, and she's been on Seth Meyers and The View as a guest.

by Anonymousreply 18May 19, 2023 11:29 PM

I hope she doesn’t have a cat

by Anonymousreply 19May 19, 2023 11:30 PM

R19 Wendy has two cats and has shown them on her talk show. This is not news. The person wants video views from ignorant haters.

by Anonymousreply 20May 19, 2023 11:47 PM

R17 - alcohol

"A financial guardian officially took control of her finances earlier that year following a series of health issues. Last year Wendy also checked into rehab for "severe alcohol use" in California. Wendy spent two months in 2022 in a Malibu rehab treating severe alcoholism, multiple sources confirmed.  The host, who had previously claimed she was sober, had a number of public incidents involving alcohol before she checked into the treatment center.  Alcohol has been a real struggle for her over the past several years. She is battling severe alcohol abuse mixed with serious health issues," one insider close to the star claimed about her rehab stay.   "She has had numerous doctors who have told her for years 'If you drink, you'll die.' She never really wanted to stop and the people around her in New York allowed her to keep drinking...."

by Anonymousreply 21May 20, 2023 12:10 AM

Yes, R17. Both of those, and booze, and her husband making a baby with his longtime mistress, and the cancellation of her TV show. All of those things.

by Anonymousreply 22May 20, 2023 12:11 AM

I hope she’s not too high to take care of her cats

by Anonymousreply 23May 20, 2023 12:51 AM

Passing out dressed as the Statue of Liberty is one of the funniest videos I’ve ever seen

by Anonymousreply 24May 20, 2023 1:07 AM

The Lifetime channel is airing a 3-hour docuseries on Wendy titled "What A Mess". I just saw it on the schedule today (6/04), so I have it DVRed for later. We'll see how they treat her. Three hours!

by Anonymousreply 25June 4, 2023 6:12 PM

R18 She hasn't been a guest on 'The View' in a few years. They don't ever mention her or talk about her in 'hot topics' - never during her dramatic year (2021-22) where she was missing from her show. They've stayed far away from her.

by Anonymousreply 26June 4, 2023 6:24 PM

I miss her.

by Anonymousreply 27June 5, 2023 2:43 AM

How’s she been?

by Anonymousreply 28September 29, 2023 8:26 PM

The cat litter was for herself.

by Anonymousreply 29September 29, 2023 8:45 PM

[quote]The Lifetime channel is airing a 3-hour docuseries on Wendy titled "What A Mess"

"How She Doin'" would've been a better title.

by Anonymousreply 30September 29, 2023 10:25 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!