Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Why is GOOP so hated on here?

I don't really see what she's done besides being out of touch and mildly annoying at times. Not worthy of hate.

by Anonymousreply 135May 27, 2023 5:00 PM

Who's GOOP?

by Anonymousreply 1May 10, 2023 2:14 AM

There's nothing wrong with GORP!

Good Ol' Raisins and Peanuts are a great, energy-producing snack to eat while hiking.

by Anonymousreply 2May 10, 2023 2:18 AM

Envy, most likely

by Anonymousreply 3May 10, 2023 2:22 AM

Self-important, talentless nepo-baby.

Overshares like Gladys Kravitz.

by Anonymousreply 4May 10, 2023 2:27 AM

People resent their betters.

by Anonymousreply 5May 10, 2023 2:38 AM

Annoying and mediocre cuntress.

by Anonymousreply 6May 10, 2023 2:39 AM

She arrived on Monday evening at the Waverley Street restaurant with her husband, Brad Falchuk, and some friends, Nishiyama said. The kitchen prepared a special menu for the star, whose company, Goop, is known for its health, food and beauty products and recommendations. She dined on softshell crab, blue fin tuna tartare with caviar served over rice with nori for make-your-own rolls, jumbo asparagus in a dashi broth and Alaskan halibut glazed with caramelized yuzu kosho, among other dishes.

Paltrow, who was recently found not at fault in a televised trial related to a ski crash, is by far the most well-known celebrity to dine at Ethel’s Fancy, Nishiyama said. In the past, Paltrow’s endorsement has proved influential, such as her glowing Instagram review of San Francisco restaurant Che Fico in 2018.

“She was awesome,” Nishiyama said. “She was very into the food, very gracious, very appreciative of being here and loved the space.”

The group ate quickly, he said. They had to catch a flight back to Los Angeles.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7May 10, 2023 2:45 AM

Why do the heathen rage?

by Anonymousreply 8May 10, 2023 2:47 AM

Love goop, dislike the actress Gwenyth Paltrow

by Anonymousreply 9May 10, 2023 2:49 AM

She is the most pretentious person I have ever listened to. She lost me when she said she just didn't have friends with alcohol disorders, the people SHE hung out with knew how to drink appropriately. I am not addicted to anything (well maybe coffee) but I thought that was the most shallow, unperceptive, sheltered, viewpoint ever. The irony also about her exes- Ben Affleck, Brad Pitt. So holier than thou. Talk about someone who clutches pearls and is sanctimonious

by Anonymousreply 10May 10, 2023 2:52 AM

I value education. I suppose I'm an education "snob." Lots of actors drop out of college to pursue acting careers; the earnest ones go back and finish their degrees. Goop dropped out of UCSB and never finished a degree. As much as general education is subject to widespread ridicule, especially among conservatives, GE helps people to develop critical thinking skills. Goop seems never to have developed humanitarian instincts.

I do not hate Goop. She is simply [italic] there[/italic], and too often at that.

by Anonymousreply 11May 10, 2023 2:55 AM

Goop can not relate to a basic bitch who earns 30 grand per year, she sounds like a datalounger

by Anonymousreply 12May 10, 2023 3:00 AM

She's a rich woman with good self esteem, no drug or alcohol addictionns, who isn't great looking and doesn't seem to care, and has fucked hot famous men.

So there's your answer.

by Anonymousreply 13May 10, 2023 3:01 AM

She won an Oscar she didn’t deserve because of her association with Harvey Weinstein, one of the most loathsome figures in our culture. She has always epitomized the rich, popular girl who looks down on everyone else, and peddles quack cures on her website. There’s a lot that’s easy to dislike.

And yet I still think it’s a little overblown. She didn’t deserve her Oscar, but she still has real talent (Ripley, Tenenbaums). She can’t hide her status as a privileged rich girl, but I think that manifests in cluelessness instead of cruelty. The GOOP stuff is probably the least defensible, but I can’t really muster much anger over her bilking middle-aged would-be influencers out of money for vagina candles.

by Anonymousreply 14May 10, 2023 3:03 AM

WHO THE FUCK IS GOOP?!?!?

by Anonymousreply 15May 10, 2023 3:22 AM

Rusher wants to know who goop is. Their internet access is rationed and they can't use Google

by Anonymousreply 16May 10, 2023 3:42 AM

[quote] A family-owned business that's been around since 1823, Lobmeyr makes elegant glassware using time-honored techniques. Each of these pale-pink tumblers is hand-painted with delicate tree branches, budding fruit, and exotic birds. Fill them with water, wine, whatever—they have a way of making every sip feel special.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17May 10, 2023 3:44 AM

Because her entire "brand" is nothing more than a pure con-job. It's all pseudoscience. And then she has the gall to act like she, and all her doctor and 'health & wellness' friends, are the real deal. They're not. It's ALL bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 18May 10, 2023 3:50 AM

[quote] WHO THE FUCK IS GOOP?!?!?

We're talking about Helen Hayes, Rose.

by Anonymousreply 19May 10, 2023 4:06 AM

She has exactly the same qualities as Barbara -- high-handed and out of touch -- and yet while Babs is revered here, Gwyneth is reviled.

by Anonymousreply 20May 10, 2023 12:49 PM

Have you been living under a rock, OP?

She's hated

E

V

E

R

Y

W

H

E

R

E

by Anonymousreply 21May 10, 2023 12:50 PM

She was actually quite a decent actress. I don’t know what happened to her acting career that she left to focus on the Goop business selling stupid crap to dumb Californian housewives with more money than sense.

by Anonymousreply 22May 10, 2023 12:54 PM

What I don’t like about her is that she thinks she is a great beauty and anyone who doesn’t like her is jealous because she is just so otherworldly gorgeous. She has said as much many times. People don’t like her condescending, snobby attitude and she seems dumb promoting dangerous shit for $$$$$$ on her website. Of course, there are millions dumber as they buy anything she attaches her name to.

by Anonymousreply 23May 10, 2023 1:06 PM

She’s a pretentious hag who looks like shit but wants to lecture everyone else with lifestyle “advice”.

by Anonymousreply 24May 10, 2023 1:15 PM

Barbara? Barbara Steisand isn't a nepo kid. Wtf.

by Anonymousreply 25May 10, 2023 9:22 PM

Pushes pseudoscientific shit that’s harmful all the while wearing a snobbish and pretentious personality.

by Anonymousreply 26May 10, 2023 9:24 PM

Pushes and endorses pseudoscience.

Hair like a 1960's Barbie that has been in your meemaw's hot attic, after the rats shat in it and birds picked it over to make a nest.

She sells candles that are vagine scented.

by Anonymousreply 27May 10, 2023 9:33 PM

A mediocre person born on third base and thinks she hit a home run.

Her pussy candles and buying that magazine's award for being "hot" a few years back didn't help her rep around here.

by Anonymousreply 28May 10, 2023 9:37 PM

The little people doth protest too much, methinks.

by Anonymousreply 29May 10, 2023 9:59 PM

Goop is one thing that cannot he mocked enough. It’s clueless, often offers completely wrong health advice and essentially caters to affluent women who are pretty dim. So it’s an easy target.

She’s the liberal version of Suzanne Summers.

by Anonymousreply 30May 10, 2023 10:03 PM

Oops Sommers-

by Anonymousreply 31May 10, 2023 10:03 PM

I agree, OP. The only people she cons are other annoying, wealthy women. She doesn't pretend to be anything other than what she is-- a pretentious twat. I kind of like her for that.

by Anonymousreply 32May 10, 2023 10:07 PM

Did she ever give a compelling performance? Not sure why she was the It girl for a while in the 90s.

She was wise to switch to Influencer.

by Anonymousreply 33May 10, 2023 10:08 PM

The pussy candles

by Anonymousreply 34May 10, 2023 10:42 PM

There was not enough public outcry over those pussy candles.

by Anonymousreply 35May 10, 2023 11:37 PM

There was curiosity to smell a "vagina scented" candle, 🤮 just a dumb gimmick outsourced to another brand. Vaginal steaming got goop in trouble. Women were roasting their coochies with the treatment 😂

by Anonymousreply 36May 10, 2023 11:43 PM

People are annoyed by her. She's not in a class with Trump, whom many of us hate.

by Anonymousreply 37May 10, 2023 11:48 PM

[quote]Not sure why she was the It girl for a while in the 90s.

She had a look that was very "of the moment" for a few quick years in the mid to late '90s. Then everyone moved on.

by Anonymousreply 38May 10, 2023 11:54 PM

OP, DLers hate everyone except Sondheim and LuPone.

by Anonymousreply 39May 11, 2023 12:40 AM

On DL, we revere only sheltered and perpetually out-of-touch nepo babies.

by Anonymousreply 40May 11, 2023 12:44 AM

Is Sondheim even sacred here?

by Anonymousreply 41May 11, 2023 1:29 AM

Jade vaginal eggs. Vagina steaming. Vagina scented candles. WTF? She's obsessed with her hoo-ha.

by Anonymousreply 42May 11, 2023 12:52 PM

I love her!

by Anonymousreply 43May 11, 2023 12:57 PM

Female

Jewish

Successful

Nepo Baby

Priviliged but not Old Money stereotype

Scored lots of hot cock

Female

by Anonymousreply 44May 11, 2023 12:58 PM

[quote]Jewish

Oh this definitely riles up hate on this site.

by Anonymousreply 45May 11, 2023 1:02 PM

Fucking Fishsticks, man.

We don't hate her, we just don't buy what she's selling. And that, perhaps, Blythe should have visited Abortion Hut instead.

by Anonymousreply 46May 11, 2023 1:04 PM

R44 keep the racist accusations on yourself. I forgot that she even is Jewish.

by Anonymousreply 47May 11, 2023 1:21 PM

I love her.

by Anonymousreply 48May 11, 2023 2:00 PM

She’s HALF Jewish.

by Anonymousreply 49May 11, 2023 2:18 PM

[quote] being out of touch and EXTREMELY annoying at times. Very worthy of disdain.

Fixed, OP.

by Anonymousreply 50May 11, 2023 2:48 PM

She's not a bad actress, her performance in Two Lovers was excellent. I think she has the oddly disassociative demeanor of a cult survivor. In other movies, like Sylvia, I didn't buy it.

by Anonymousreply 51May 11, 2023 2:52 PM

A lot of DLers are jealous of all the good D she's gotten over the years.

by Anonymousreply 52May 11, 2023 3:56 PM

She's sanctimonious, oblivious, uppity and really acts as if her shit doesn't stink like the rest of the human race.

by Anonymousreply 53May 12, 2023 2:11 AM

Her marriage to Chris Martin was a headscratcher. The man she's married to now clearly likes her massive fortune.

by Anonymousreply 54May 12, 2023 12:39 PM

She knew early on that Harvey Weinstein was a predator, but choose to keep working with him and remained silent for her own professional ambitions. This helped provide a public cover for him to continue to abuse many other women.

Thankfully, she's too stupid and self-absorbed to realize this or the guilt would have consumed her long ago.

by Anonymousreply 55May 13, 2023 9:57 PM

I thought much better of her after her supremely bitchy “I wish you well” comment to the loon who sued her over the alleged ski accident.

by Anonymousreply 56May 13, 2023 11:16 PM

She started as a working actress, from a priviledged but social climbing family but she wasnt super rich and not above sucking Harvey’s dick. Bruce Paltrow wasnt some billionaire. She took on the role of socialite, inspired by Grace Kelly and Carolyn Bessette and started dressing like them. Then she took on those roles in Ripley, Royal Tenenbaums, that hitchcock remake. She started by method acting, then eventually believed it.

by Anonymousreply 57May 13, 2023 11:31 PM

i was part of at.fan.brad.pitt in the 90's and after their relationship soured she was routinely known as "bitchface' there.

But honestly I have no issue with her. A bit out of touch perhaps, but there are a lot worse out there.

by Anonymousreply 58May 14, 2023 1:34 AM

I will always love her as an actress. She gave excellent performances in Hard Eight, Proof, Sylvia, sliding Doors. I don't think I have ever seen her giving a bad performance, she is one of those rare talents who can completely disappear into a character.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59May 14, 2023 1:49 AM

What caused her to give up acting in favor of selling pussy candles?

by Anonymousreply 60May 14, 2023 1:55 AM

"Why is GOOP so hated on here?"

What do you mean "On here?" Wasn't she named high up on a list of most hated celebrities that was done about a dozen or so years ago?

The poll wasn't conducted on Datalounge.

She has a long history of pissing people off, not to mention she's constantly been lampooned in the media since Shallow Hal which was, what? 20 years ago?

I know Datalounge loves taking credit for everything, but we're not repsonsible for the image she created.

by Anonymousreply 61May 14, 2023 2:16 AM

[quote] from a priviledged but social climbing family

This needs to be mentioned more often. The wifey (ie Blythe) was very keen on moving to NYC and the UES specifically, and sending her children to “those schools.” So framing GOOP as some sort of “socialite turned actress” was very much with her full blessing.

Also something that hasn’t been mentioned at all about the so-called Oscar backlash - the think that turned me off the most and so many that I know was reading that her Daddy bought her that Harry Winston jewelry as a “present” for winning. And being tone deaf enough to admit it and brag about it with no shame.

by Anonymousreply 62May 14, 2023 3:20 AM

I disagree, I always felt I was watching Paltrow play Plath and never forgetting for a moment it was GP. But in some roles she is effective.

by Anonymousreply 63May 14, 2023 12:57 PM

The roles I found her to be most effective were Doggy, 69, and Reverse Cowgirl

by Anonymousreply 64May 14, 2023 1:08 PM

R62, so he knew she'd win?

by Anonymousreply 65May 14, 2023 1:12 PM

OP is another one of those Automatic Thread Generators.

As if M***** has flying monkeys working here.

by Anonymousreply 66May 14, 2023 1:20 PM

R65, I think it's that she was lent the jewelry for the Oscars and Daddy bought it for her rather than having her give it back.

by Anonymousreply 67May 14, 2023 1:27 PM

[quote]Why is GOOP so hated on here?

OP, do you have any other questions like "why are there so many pix of hot naked men posted here?" or "why are we always talking about men having sex with other men?"

by Anonymousreply 68May 14, 2023 1:30 PM

The candle was not "vagina scented. " She does seem obsessed with her vagina, though. I suddenly remembered that she was the first celebrity to be associated with the Brazilian wax. I'll try to find the article from back when there was just one salon doing it and women found out about it on the grapevine.

by Anonymousreply 69May 14, 2023 1:30 PM

When she won the Oscar, she put on this display of emotion, sobbing and they cut to Blythe Danner, her mother, and she is chuckling and you can see her mouth, "What is she going on about?" Despite the PR puff piece about Brad protecting her from Harvey, she was a Weinstein girl and said nothing about how he was, Most people believe she fucked him to get an oscar.

by Anonymousreply 70May 14, 2023 1:35 PM

Brazilian wax article, though not a vintage one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71May 14, 2023 1:46 PM

Maybe she didn’t fuck Harvey, but let him eat her out or something. He seemed to be extremely into doing that and had a deformed penis or something. And no, R66, Madonna is not the only person on the planet dislikes Gwyneth. Her fan base is gross fraus with low standards. Same with Jennifer Aniston although she seems to even have more appeal to straight guys than Goop.

by Anonymousreply 72May 14, 2023 3:01 PM

[quote]Her fan base is gross fraus with low standards. Same with Jennifer Aniston although she seems to even have more appeal to straight guys than Goop.

Please. EVERYONE loves Jennifer Aniston.

by Anonymousreply 73May 14, 2023 5:18 PM

Goop is hated everywhere, worldwide. This is with good reason, she's appalling.

[quote] I am who I am. I can’t pretend to be somebody who makes $25,000 a year,” she told Elle UK in March 2009. Five years later, the It’s All Easy author claimed that working as an actress and a mother is “much harder” than having a “regular job” and being a parent.

[quote] "I would rather die than let my kid eat Cup-a-Soup.”

[quote] “I drank like crazy [when Apple and Moses were babies]. How else could I get through the day!”

[quote] ) “Beauty fades! I just turned 29, so I probably don’t have that many good years left in me.”

[quote] “I’d rather smoke crack than eat cheese from a tin.”

[quote] “We have great dinner parties at which everyone sits around talking about politics, history, art and literature – all this peppered with really funny jokes. But back in America, I was at a party and a girl looked at me and said, ‘Oh, my God! Are those Juicy jeans that you’re wearing?’ and I thought, I can’t stay here. I have to get back to Europe.”

[quote] “You know, I use organic products, but I get [laser treatments]. It’s what makes life interesting, finding the balance between cigarettes and tofu.”

[quote] “I had my first bowl of gazpacho when I was fifteen in Spain, and the impression it made was a lasting one.”

[quote] "One evening when I had my wood-burning stove going I realised I hadn’t thought of dessert.”

[quote] “We’re human beings and the Sun is the Sun – how can it be bad for you? I don’t think anything that’s natural can be bad for you.”

by Anonymousreply 74May 14, 2023 5:46 PM

Where isn't she hated?

by Anonymousreply 75May 14, 2023 5:50 PM

Wow r65.

by Anonymousreply 76May 14, 2023 5:54 PM

Recall the expose Vanity Fair wanted to do of her? And she panicked by calling all those who knew her to stand on their necks and get them to refuse to be interviewed?

Good Times with Goop.

by Anonymousreply 77May 14, 2023 6:06 PM

Her quotes do beat all, but at night she's in the closet, stuffing Doritos into her pie hole and reading Soap Opera Digest .

by Anonymousreply 78May 14, 2023 6:11 PM

Just like any Datalounger.

by Anonymousreply 79May 14, 2023 6:22 PM

She’s a poor man’s Suzanne Somers.

At least Suzanne is in on the joke.

by Anonymousreply 80May 14, 2023 6:41 PM

R80 no she’s not. She still thinks of herself as a martyr for the feminist cause.

And at least GOOP is not a fucking Trumper.

by Anonymousreply 81May 14, 2023 6:48 PM

I can see why Madonna hates her. They’re the same person…marginal talent, pretentious, zero sense of humor or self-awareness.

by Anonymousreply 82May 14, 2023 7:09 PM

R54, she's married to a wealthy, hot producer. One of the few in Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 83May 14, 2023 7:23 PM

I’ve heard she’s a drunk with an eating disorder. Allegedly

by Anonymousreply 84May 14, 2023 7:30 PM

I am in the minority. I like her acting and looks.

But, I am terribly shallow.

by Anonymousreply 85May 14, 2023 7:41 PM

Because GOOP smells like vagina.

by Anonymousreply 86May 14, 2023 8:17 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87May 14, 2023 8:35 PM

I really need this bitch to review Goop’s pussy candles.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88May 14, 2023 9:04 PM

One reason to be annoyed at GOOP is because it's her fault people say they're sensitive to gluten.

by Anonymousreply 89May 14, 2023 10:46 PM

R52 got to the heart of the matter.

by Anonymousreply 90May 14, 2023 11:11 PM

She thought Dump being elected President was "exciting".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91May 14, 2023 11:29 PM

Pretentious and elitist cunt. The candle that allegedly smelled like her cooch was the end of my tolerance for this skank. I now put her in the same category as Paris Hilton and the Kartrashians. No thank you, I’ve had sufficient.

by Anonymousreply 92May 14, 2023 11:36 PM

I'm actually not bothered by the fact that she's an elitist, clueless nepo baby. In fact, I kind of like how out of touch with reality she is - I don't need my Hollywood stars to be like me, quite the opposite. What makes me hate her is that she champions woo woo medical quackery, like giving platform to antivaxxers and COVIDiots through her "wellness" empire.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93May 14, 2023 11:41 PM

[quote]Why is GOOP so hated on here?

If you have to ask why, OP, DL is *not* the place for you.

by Anonymousreply 94May 14, 2023 11:46 PM

R91 ok that really puts me off. She can’t deign to claim her support at all because her ego got bruised for being turned over to host a fundraiser? Think of all the perma A list stars who supported her (and other candidates) regardless of how they’re “involved.”

by Anonymousreply 95May 15, 2023 12:16 AM

"I can't pretend I am not rich" what a fucking cunt.

by Anonymousreply 96May 15, 2023 1:20 AM

She made this big show of doing the food stamps diet and then didn’t even last a week lol.

by Anonymousreply 97May 15, 2023 2:29 AM

[Quote] she's married to a wealthy, hot producer. One of the few in Hollywood.

Hot producers are really that rare in Hollywood?

by Anonymousreply 98May 15, 2023 7:57 AM

[quote] she's married to a wealthy, hot JEWISH producer

Fixed

by Anonymousreply 99May 15, 2023 9:02 AM

Brad isn't hot though.

by Anonymousreply 100May 15, 2023 9:23 AM

I don't dislike her. Her GOOP lifestyle brand is a bit laughable at times, her insights on health dubious, and chatty product recommendations she makes you might find in a better interior design or travel or food magazine. If she makes money on this personal take on Martha Stewart Living/Omnimedia, good for her; or maybe it's just a project to keep her engaged.

She has given some solidly good and interesting performances. Even in some silly movies she seems to perform well and easily; her lesser work is more passable than terrible. She's not the greatest actress alive but far the large group of the worse.

She seems to have married well with Martin and Falchuk and seems capable of successfully managing the level of detail she offers up about her family, self-promotion, and privacy -- dangerous waters for many celebrities. We know her kids' names but --and I don't follow her social media-- mostly seems to keep them out of the news and leaves them some privacy.

She's a food snob, a design snob, a travel snob, a health snob, but hardly without company in that regard. She gives off a bit of a superior vibe, but some of my best friends...and Dataloungers... In many ways she's a somewhat wacky and much richer and more famous Datalounger: opinionated, with slightly odd ways and a slightly off sense of humor. I don't doubt that she could be a frosty bitch and cut a situation to the quick it she thought to, but mostly she's just a bit precious and pretentious -- in the sense of thinking that the way she arranged a chair in a room was much more meaningful than it is. But we all know this person, right? And probably count him or her among our friends whom we like for their faults as well as for their better qualities.

Look, she's been ridiculous now and then, but mostly she comports herself well and with a good measure of control on what she lets out and what she keeps in. She doesn't exhibit crazy levels of entitlement or even ambition -- the hunger seen in a lot of celebrities. Instead she's more careful, even a bit clever, as in her recent trial down to the parting words to the man who sought damages from her. Does she even speak of being an actress? She seems happy doing what she does and why not?

by Anonymousreply 101May 15, 2023 10:14 AM

[quote] why is GOOP so hated here?

I think it’s because it demonized Hillary and enabled TRump. And it also moralizes while grinding the desperate, pinched faces of the poor into the dirt.

by Anonymousreply 102May 15, 2023 10:16 AM

r100 no not hot at all

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103May 15, 2023 3:04 PM

Because her candles smell like her vagina, and we're gay, so...

by Anonymousreply 104May 15, 2023 3:06 PM

R103 exactly! Nothing hot about him.

by Anonymousreply 105May 16, 2023 12:35 AM

R103 nice body, bad face

by Anonymousreply 106May 16, 2023 3:07 AM

“One evening when I had my wood-burning stove going I realised I hadn’t thought of dessert”

This must be resurrected for the next mug-cradling thread please

by Anonymousreply 107May 16, 2023 3:33 AM

[quote] What caused her to give up acting in favor of selling pussy candles?

She said she came to a realization one day that what she most liked was not to act but to tell other people what to do 9that is literally how she put it), and that was when she decided her true love was GOOP rather than doing films.

I think it's too bad because she's often genuinely good. She's a fine actress but a horrible human being.

by Anonymousreply 108May 16, 2023 3:38 AM

Not hot, even for a producer? Let's see you cunts shirtless.

by Anonymousreply 109May 16, 2023 7:51 AM

i don't hate her, but you have to admit there is quite a lot of the ridiculous in her.

by Anonymousreply 110May 16, 2023 8:12 AM

Her husband isn’t my type but of course he’s hot ffs. Great body, great hair, good looking guy. However, I never found Chris Martin good looking because I’m not into pasty Brits

by Anonymousreply 111May 16, 2023 12:54 PM

[quote] great hair

R111 just because a man over 40 has his hair doesn't mean it's good hair.

by Anonymousreply 112May 16, 2023 2:24 PM

I'd eat his ass

by Anonymousreply 113May 16, 2023 7:56 PM

Dataloungers hissing that an objectively handsome man is ugly

And objectively handsome 52 year old man with something like a 6-pack

Just another Tuesday on DL

by Anonymousreply 114May 17, 2023 3:47 AM

R114 no one said Brad is ugly, just not hot lol

by Anonymousreply 115May 17, 2023 4:01 AM

Gywneth broke up Brad's first marriage. I wonder how his kids like her?

by Anonymousreply 116May 17, 2023 4:08 AM

R116 I think Brad fucked around with several women from Glee.

by Anonymousreply 117May 17, 2023 6:20 AM

Proof?

by Anonymousreply 118May 17, 2023 7:52 AM

Yes, he did. Gwen. Then they married, although I heard he had the hots for Dot stank pussy. She wasn't interested.

by Anonymousreply 119May 17, 2023 7:58 AM

I was not a "Glee" watcher. Who is "Dot stank pussy?"

by Anonymousreply 120May 17, 2023 8:14 AM

R118 this is a gossip site....

by Anonymousreply 121May 17, 2023 9:11 AM

R74, you can buy cheese in a tin? And there's some kind of stigma about it?

by Anonymousreply 122May 17, 2023 11:42 AM

I can't figure out if her performance in Country Strong was horrifying or humanizing.

by Anonymousreply 123May 18, 2023 12:36 AM

R123 I thought Goop was good in Country Strong.

by Anonymousreply 124May 18, 2023 3:03 AM

R124 she looked good! I can’t figure out if she was ACTUALLY good in it or not, though.

by Anonymousreply 125May 18, 2023 3:49 AM

[quote] Who is "Dot stank pussy?"

It's a character in a Sondheim musical Bernadette Peters first played on Broadway, Rose.

by Anonymousreply 126May 18, 2023 3:51 AM

I had no idea she was like that R74.

It certainly explains why people loathe her.

by Anonymousreply 127May 18, 2023 9:11 AM

She wants to come off as inspirational, but most common people and haters see her as condescending, lecturing the masses from her precious ivory tower.

Also, the rumor that she stole the script of Shakespeare in Love from Winona Ryder.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128May 18, 2023 10:32 AM

Winona Ryder being upset that someone stole something from her without paying for it?

Karma or Irony? You decide

by Anonymousreply 129May 18, 2023 11:21 AM

WR = too short and busty to pull off playing a man. I remember when she got busted for shoplifting when she was high and the headlines later blared that Goop wrote a column/blog post about enjoying when something bad happened to someone she didn't like. Or something.

They both seem like cunts.

by Anonymousreply 130May 18, 2023 11:30 AM

Because she's an insufferable pretentious self important bitch that frumpy straight basic middle aged fraus obsess over. She sells overpriced quack pseudo science health products. She publishes an idyllic "lifestyle" magazine to humble brag about herself. Straight fraus eat this shit up.

by Anonymousreply 131May 18, 2023 11:36 AM

R131 Nailed it

by Anonymousreply 132May 18, 2023 1:06 PM

Yeah I don’t know any straight fraus who enjoy GOOP for anything than making fun of it and her on a regular basis. I don’t know who is buying that shit, but it ain’t anybody who works for a living

by Anonymousreply 133May 25, 2023 10:44 PM

I watched Sliding Doors again the other night. I like her in that and Emma. Only those two.

by Anonymousreply 134May 25, 2023 10:58 PM

Here's the SNAP food challenge with the ridiculous grocery purchase--way too much fresh produce and a dozen eggs and beans for protein. She stayed on it for four days before going out for chicken and eating a bag of licorice, and gave herself a C-. No, you flunked, Gwyneth. This is why people hate her.. I personally loathe women who fuck up and try to be cute about it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135May 27, 2023 5:00 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!