Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

DON'T BE TARDY ...FIR THE DIVORCE HEARING!

Wig hit the skids!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 163June 12, 2023 4:11 AM

Cunt is a succubus. She drained him dry and you can bet she’s got a sugar daddy to save her financially lined up already. She’s evil and a destructive force.

by Anonymousreply 1May 8, 2023 6:48 PM

This is a surprise. Interestingly, it looks like Kim is on the upcoming RHOA season. When you need money, you take the jobs you don't want.

by Anonymousreply 2May 8, 2023 6:49 PM

It’s giving Incest Survivor who hasn’t worked out the Daddy issues.

by Anonymousreply 3May 8, 2023 6:50 PM

Fir tree?

by Anonymousreply 4May 8, 2023 6:50 PM

Four kids under 12 = lots of child support.

by Anonymousreply 5May 8, 2023 6:55 PM

Is Big Poppa back on speed dial?

by Anonymousreply 6May 8, 2023 7:02 PM

Like the Spelling-McDermott clan, their kids were hit by the ugly stick. Repeatedly.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7May 8, 2023 7:29 PM

Divorce can be a good way to hide or transfer assets when facing bankruptcy, just saying.

by Anonymousreply 8May 8, 2023 7:33 PM

What sugar daddy would want that used-up slattern? Her two skank daughters have a much better chance of that.

by Anonymousreply 9May 8, 2023 7:36 PM

I thought the same thing as R8. The divorce is to hide money.

by Anonymousreply 10May 8, 2023 7:43 PM

I'm ready to snatch Kroy and his magnificent ass up!

by Anonymousreply 11May 8, 2023 7:45 PM

You mean his magnificent broke ass R11.

by Anonymousreply 12May 8, 2023 7:56 PM

I only watched season one and then dumped the entire franchise so my memory is hazy. Were they the swinger couple ?

by Anonymousreply 13May 8, 2023 7:57 PM

Let's hope Kroy has to start an OF

by Anonymousreply 14May 8, 2023 8:26 PM

I don't know anything about these people other than the fact that someone named their flesh and blood "Kroy", but do you really need to know anything else?

by Anonymousreply 15May 8, 2023 8:35 PM

R15 They have a son named Psalm too.

by Anonymousreply 16May 8, 2023 8:40 PM

R16 sorry, just read something else about Kardashian crotch fruit, that's one of their names, but in other biblical news, they've got a Kane.

by Anonymousreply 17May 8, 2023 8:44 PM

oh, i'm shocked. outraged, i tell ya. outraged.

Honestly, surprised they lasted this long.

by Anonymousreply 18May 8, 2023 8:46 PM

Good for him

by Anonymousreply 19May 8, 2023 8:47 PM

So dumb. They had a good, loooooong run on their Bravo show and should have been able to save some money, even with all those kids. Of course, they had to spend too much. They also live in Atlanta, which seems to have a reasonable cost of living.

Kroy also legally adopted Kim's two older daughters from previous relationships.

I wonder if they'll continue to live together despite the divorce filing.

by Anonymousreply 20May 8, 2023 8:54 PM

R13 No and he wasn’t on season one.

by Anonymousreply 21May 8, 2023 9:22 PM

Who is Big Poppa?

I’ve never watched any of the Housewives shows.

by Anonymousreply 22May 8, 2023 9:44 PM

This has got to be a money play of some sort, these two seem way too into each other to break up, unless Kim caught Kroy fucking the daughter-but knowing Kim, she would monetize that shit.

Andy has said the only time he was scared of violence at a reunion was the Atlanta S10 reunion, when everyone piled on Kim. Kroy showed up to the set with a gun.

by Anonymousreply 23May 8, 2023 9:49 PM

Big Poppa is Lee Najjar, Kim’s sugar daddy before she married Kroy R22.

by Anonymousreply 24May 8, 2023 9:57 PM

*Married* sugar daddy.

Kroy seems like Kim's assistant. He does shit like curl her hair or curl the hair on her wigs. Seems like he's been emasculated. Nothing wrong with helping your spouse, but it seems really one-sided.

by Anonymousreply 25May 8, 2023 10:21 PM

I want to see Kroy marry Kim's older daughter.

That would be hilarious.

They always had a vibe with each other, tbh.

by Anonymousreply 26May 8, 2023 10:22 PM

I never watched the interactions between Kroy and the older daughter. Kroy seems pretty limited, intellectually, the daughter might be a better match than Kim. The daughter also looks older due to the wigs and plastic surgery.

by Anonymousreply 27May 8, 2023 10:27 PM

Thank you, R24.

by Anonymousreply 28May 8, 2023 10:27 PM

[quote]Divorce can be a good way to hide or transfer assets when facing bankruptcy, just saying.

Worked for me!

And you can even re-marry your spouse once it is all over with and the $$$ is safe.

Another bonus is a new wedding plus more bridemaids.

by Anonymousreply 29May 8, 2023 10:30 PM

[quote] Another bonus is a new wedding plus more bridemaids

Tee hee. I see what you did there.

That one always makes me laugh.

by Anonymousreply 30May 8, 2023 10:50 PM

^Fuck you, Claudia!!! Triflin' Heifer Bitch!

by Anonymousreply 31May 8, 2023 11:07 PM

I wanna know why the hell Rose didn't give Kim this bit of info.

by Anonymousreply 32May 8, 2023 11:10 PM

Ultimate cunt move. She files for divorce, and claims full custody forcing him to take the tax burden and pay for spousal and child support.

by Anonymousreply 33May 8, 2023 11:18 PM

But he has no money, R33.

by Anonymousreply 34May 8, 2023 11:20 PM

He's a washed up football player with no redeemable skills. Of course, she's moving on.

by Anonymousreply 35May 8, 2023 11:21 PM

She needs to be free of that loser so she can get out there on the stroll looking for a new man who has real money.

All I can say is any man who hooks up with her, even just to fuck, is dumb as a rock. She's nothing more than a preying mantis in human form.

by Anonymousreply 36May 9, 2023 12:04 AM

He did have a great ass, didn’t he.

by Anonymousreply 37May 9, 2023 12:26 AM

r11 is it still magnificent? Kroy is five minutes away from those old fat genes kicking in if they haven't already

by Anonymousreply 38May 9, 2023 12:26 AM

[quote]Kroy Jagger, 10-year-old Kash Kade and 9-year-old twins Kaia Rose and Kane Ren.

God, he's one of those who names all his kids with the same letter as his own first name (and hers).

If the divorce is not contentious - meaning we don't get TMZ breathless reports about it - it's a ploy for the bankruptcy. He takes all the debt, plus owes her alimony and child support, so has no assets and no income. Poof - bankruptcy gets settled without paying much to anyone. Additionally, alimony and child support are exempt from income calculation is many legal proceedings, so she has no real income to go after either.

by Anonymousreply 39May 9, 2023 12:41 AM

Imagine wasting your best and hottest years creating a brood with that hag

by Anonymousreply 40May 9, 2023 2:10 AM

r34 does not matter if he has no money, a judgment will put the financial burden on him.

by Anonymousreply 41May 9, 2023 2:20 AM

Fingers crossed for a good ol' fashioned family annihilation.

by Anonymousreply 42May 9, 2023 3:16 AM

Has she been photographed without the wig yet?

by Anonymousreply 43May 9, 2023 3:22 AM

I guess John Legend tickets aren't the only thing Brielle will be sucking for now.

by Anonymousreply 44May 9, 2023 4:20 AM

Well, she won't be able to flex on Instagram unless she wants her creditors taking screen shots and showing it all to the judge.

by Anonymousreply 45May 9, 2023 4:23 AM

I think many if not most of these Real Housewives used their performance fees to “stage” wealthier lives than they could have afforded from their own ventures. If they made it to a second or third season, they probably drew higher fees per episode, but the network “toggled” this amount by scaling back screen time and status (“friend of the housewives”).

A few have legitimate means from restaurants (LVP), music/event production/restaurants (and/or successful partners (Kandi Burruss), but many more orbited affluence, but their ventures (cosmetics, branded items) didn’t monetize in any meaningful way. The decade ahead for most of these performers is going to be so much harder than the one behind. It must be so scary to be once famous and then broke.

by Anonymousreply 46May 9, 2023 11:44 AM

^^^Burruss succeeded in her own. Others leveraged wealthy spouses.

by Anonymousreply 47May 9, 2023 12:21 PM

Kroy's onlyfans in 3..2..

by Anonymousreply 48May 9, 2023 1:19 PM

The last photo of Kroy that I saw, he was looking like a middle-aged dad.

by Anonymousreply 49May 9, 2023 1:25 PM

I bet the divorce is all about hiding assets.

She is a crook.

by Anonymousreply 50May 9, 2023 1:51 PM

Kim was always spending, spending, spending. Designer clothes for everyone, expensive cars, bigger and gaudier houses.

How does that hag do it with no money??

by Anonymousreply 51May 9, 2023 2:15 PM

I've always hated her.

Wish nothing but bad things for her.

by Anonymousreply 52May 9, 2023 2:34 PM

Gurrrrrr forgot da number one rule.

I don't keeps up wit da Jonses.

I BE da Jonses!

by Anonymousreply 53May 9, 2023 2:48 PM

[quote]Kroy's onlyfans in 3..2..

I hate myself, but find him hot, even being a bit out of shape.

The boy does like his speedos...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54May 9, 2023 3:02 PM

It takes some doing to buy a house for $880,000 that's now worth $2.5 million and still be deeply in debt. Bravo, Kim and Kroy!

by Anonymousreply 55May 9, 2023 3:30 PM

That comes from the idiots taking out hundreds of thousands of dollars in loans to upgrade and already perfectly fine house to their exaggerated standards. Loans they could little afford to pay back.

by Anonymousreply 56May 9, 2023 4:09 PM

I wonder if he gets any sort of retirement income from his time in football.

by Anonymousreply 57May 9, 2023 4:13 PM

[quote]I only watched season one and then dumped the entire franchise so my memory is hazy.

I'm not surprised you don't recognize her, she's basically had a head transplant since then.

by Anonymousreply 58May 9, 2023 4:50 PM

No one should feel to sorry for Kroy, he is a Trump lovin Republican.

by Anonymousreply 59May 9, 2023 5:09 PM

I am so surprised...

by Anonymousreply 60May 9, 2023 5:13 PM

R59 - he has serious racist vibes... Fuck him

by Anonymousreply 61May 9, 2023 5:19 PM

Kim was fun when she was the sleazy mistress of Big Poppa, sitting in her Bentley convertible blasting “Tardy for the Party” with a cigarette in her hand. Then she had that brief lesbian phase when she let that dyke DJ eat her pussy.

I lost interest when she married Kroy, although it was satisfying to watch her return in season 10. The other bitches hated her so much they all joined forces to get rid of her. Watching sworn enemies like Kenya and Nene work together was entertaining.

by Anonymousreply 62May 9, 2023 5:19 PM

Nene be laffin

by Anonymousreply 63May 9, 2023 5:21 PM

[quote] The other bitches hated her so much they all joined forces to get rid of her. Watching sworn enemies like Kenya and Nene work together was entertaining.

And then Kim ended up with her own show instead of having to deal with the women on RHOA. Andy really coddled Kim. Also, I'm guessing that spitting out 4 kids in quick succession with a new husband was frau catnip.

That said, Kim was hilarious at times, being lazy, wearing wigs, smoking cigarettes, shaking down Big Poppa for a vehicle.

by Anonymousreply 64May 9, 2023 5:27 PM

NeNe and Kim were so much fun together. Sorry they couldn't make that work. Where is Nene these days? I haven't watch Real Housewives of anywhere since the She by Sheree season.

by Anonymousreply 65May 9, 2023 5:30 PM

r64 Andy has nothing to do with Kim getting her own show. Andy is not an exec at Bravo and even when he was he was in charge of talent relations. People need to stop feeding his ego that his is the Bravo god who decides what happens on a channel that just employs him.

by Anonymousreply 66May 9, 2023 5:44 PM

No one feels sorry for Kroy.

We simply want to see him nekkid engaging in man-on-man action.

by Anonymousreply 67May 9, 2023 6:22 PM

My favorite Kim lie was when she said on the first reunion that she started wearing wigs because "I *thought* I had cancer."

What an idiot.

My second favorite Kim lie was when she went to get a cosmetic procedure and she said to the camera: "It was very expensive. I didn't even ask. I just said, 'Put it on my charge card.'" It was very obvious that the procedure has been given free in exchange for promotion, as the company's sign was featured several times on camera.

Did Nene and Kim meet working at the same strip club?

by Anonymousreply 68May 9, 2023 6:35 PM

I just kan't with all the KKK names.

by Anonymousreply 69May 9, 2023 6:41 PM

[quote] I didn't even ask. I just said, 'Put it on my charge card.'"

And the retarded bitch probably still hasn't figured out that is the very reason she's now kicked out of her house and a no job havin' ho bag.

by Anonymousreply 70May 9, 2023 6:47 PM

My girls will be fine!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71May 9, 2023 7:11 PM

SHe had one song, that Kandi basically handed her as a semi-hit, and even then she stole money from Kandi from the success of it. Kandi was so not bothered she said keep the money but at least acknowledge I fucking did it all. I remember on the show when Kim was playing it, Nene suddenly wanted to be on the track after hearing it and realizing, oh shit Kandi does know how to produce hits.

by Anonymousreply 72May 9, 2023 7:55 PM

I think Kandi was bothered, but Kandi can be nonconfrontational. That was really telling about Kim, how she accepted Kandi's help, but refused to do what was right, financially. Then again, Kandi should have set it up so that she (Kandi) wouldn't have had to depend on Kim doing the right thing.

by Anonymousreply 73May 9, 2023 7:57 PM

Whats a succulus?

by Anonymousreply 74May 9, 2023 7:59 PM

Dubai, here they come R71.

by Anonymousreply 75May 9, 2023 9:17 PM

I’m going to Dubai!

by Anonymousreply 76May 9, 2023 9:19 PM

R75 they're headed to LA, aka sugar daddy hunting

by Anonymousreply 77May 9, 2023 9:20 PM

If they’re virgins, they’ll command top dollar.

by Anonymousreply 78May 9, 2023 9:22 PM

I still wanna know what the hell Lindsey Lohan Daddy doin with Kim behind a Chili's just outside Atlanta.

by Anonymousreply 79May 9, 2023 9:27 PM

You keep out of this Lindsay Lohan Daddy.

by Anonymousreply 80May 9, 2023 11:44 PM

Only a tranny like Kim would marry someone named Kroy.

by Anonymousreply 81May 10, 2023 12:39 AM

Arianna has had a head transplant too! Brielle is the most 'realistic' to her original look, not counting the cabbage patch kkkids.

by Anonymousreply 82May 10, 2023 1:49 AM

I accidentally put this on a Markle thread:

“All I can ever think when I see her is ‘that woman and her house reek of cigarette smoke.’”

by Anonymousreply 83May 10, 2023 3:44 AM

Bethenny Frankel (formerly of Real Housewives, NY) weighs in. Says Kim and Kroy were living above their means, faking it, that they should pay their taxes like everybody else.

I listened to a few of BF's podcasts. She says, over and over, that there's no reason to go on a RH show if you're already rich. But she was on RHONY not once, but twice. When she came back, she had just sold her Skinny Girl alcohol product to Jim Beam for something like $100 million.

She'll never admit that she misses the fame. She seems damaged by her time on RHONY, at the same time. She was the poor HW, living in a nondescript apartment, giving out free samples of her vegan cupcakes at grocery stores, and quelle horreur, was single - no children.

It's many years and many dollars later and she's still commentating on these dumb women (HWs).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84May 10, 2023 4:01 AM

Kim’s daughters look like they’re in their 40s

by Anonymousreply 85May 10, 2023 4:12 AM

[quote] Kroy Biermann Says Kim Zolciak Marriage Is ‘Irretrievably Broken,’ Requests She Be ‘Restrained’ From Coming Near Property

Getting messy. Kroy Biermann described his marriage to Kim Zolciak-Biermann as "irretrievably broken" in his divorce filing and requested sole custody of the duo's minor children.

The former NFL player, 37, filed for divorce from the Real Housewives of Atlanta alum, 44, on Monday, May 8. According to court documents obtained by Us Weekly, Biermann asked for "the temporary and permanent sole legal and sole physical custody" of the four kids he shares with the Bravo personality: Kroy "KJ" Jr., 11, Kash, 10, and twins Kaia and Kane, 9.

The estranged duo are currently living together at their home in Alpharetta, Georgia, but the former Atlanta Falcons linebacker requested "exclusive, temporary and permanent use and possession of the marital residence." Biermann also asked that the "Tardy for the Party" songstress "be restrained and enjoined from coming" to the house after she "vacates" the property.

The former athlete has also requested child support from Zolciak-Biermann as well as "reasonable and necessary attorney's fees and expenses of litigation."

News of the couple's split broke on Monday after TMZ reported that the "House of Kim" podcast host filed for divorce from Biermann after 11 years of marriage. The twosome tied the knot in November 2011 after meeting the year prior at a charity event in Atlanta. After their wedding, Biermann adopted his wife's two daughters from previous relationships: Brielle, 26, and Ariana, 21.

The duo's breakup comes amid reports that they are struggling with their finances. Earlier this month, TMZ reported that the pair owe the IRS more than $1.1 million in back taxes, and in February, Us confirmed that their Georgia home is in foreclosure.

The reality star and her estranged husband purchased the 6,900-square-foot residence — which is located in the Manor Golf & Country Club — in 2012 for $880,000. The former couple defaulted on their mortgage payments in August 2022 before Trust Bank began its foreclosure proceedings on the mansion. An auction of the property was scheduled for March but was later canceled.

Neither Zolciak-Biermann nor her ex have publicly commented on the split, but eagle-eyed fans noticed that Biermann hinted at the split with an update to his Instagram bio. As of Monday, the Montana native added a sentence reading, “My ring Meant a Thing.”

Before the change, Biermann's bio read: “Husband. Father to six perfect munchkins. Athlete. You can Google Me & see I wasn’t Tardy for that Party."

The last line referenced the family's RHOA spinoff series, Don't Be Tardy, which aired for eight seasons from 2012 to 2020. Bravo confirmed the show's cancelation in May 2021.

Years before the couple's split, Zolciak-Biermann swore off divorce, saying that it was "not an option" in her house. “I would never allow a show to impact my marriage in any way," the "Google Me" songstress told Fox News in October 2017. "My marriage is definitely first.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86May 10, 2023 4:14 AM

Kim looked 40 when she was only 28.

by Anonymousreply 87May 10, 2023 4:16 AM

[quote] Kroy Biermann ​Throws Shade at Estranged Wife Kim Zolciak-Biermann Amid Divorce News: ‘My Ring Meant a Thing’

Kim CHEATED!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88May 10, 2023 4:21 AM

Kim's the kind of gal Missouri queens like Andy Cohen would like.

by Anonymousreply 89May 10, 2023 4:31 AM

No way Kim is only 44. Rumors abound she is cheating with a much richer man.

by Anonymousreply 90May 10, 2023 11:42 AM

Kim's daughters look like they're on a smoke break from their shift at The Cheetah.

by Anonymousreply 91May 10, 2023 2:30 PM

He is hot as all get out. Also, he is a physical specimen and has an amazing body and ass in football pants. Not sure if she fattened him up, so I wonder if it is still in the same glorious shape.

by Anonymousreply 92May 10, 2023 2:57 PM

Bethenny is just pissed that she only has the one half wit daughter and I've shot out six amazing crotchfruit. And that's not including the ones I had in junior high!

by Anonymousreply 93May 10, 2023 3:26 PM

She's now blaming him for all their financial woes. That's rich, seeing as how she's the one who was suckling at his bank account's teat for years.

by Anonymousreply 94May 10, 2023 4:29 PM

That’s about the only thing about them that’s rich.

by Anonymousreply 95May 10, 2023 5:15 PM

I think Kim was making more $ than Kroy for several years. He retired from NFL football a long time ago. I can see her losing respect for him, even if he was making a contribution (non-financial) to the household and enabling her to make money.

I can also see Kim finding an older (50s, 60s) guy to milk.

Kroy was young when he met Kim. He was country and corn-fed and Kim probably rocked his world, sexually, when they first met. He was in a tizzy.

by Anonymousreply 96May 10, 2023 6:16 PM

by Anonymousreply 97May 11, 2023 2:58 PM

Bye wig!

by Anonymousreply 98May 11, 2023 3:04 PM

Is this her?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99May 11, 2023 4:02 PM

I so sick of Bettenny and all her shreeking and gross videos. Ewwww

by Anonymousreply 100May 15, 2023 4:38 PM

I so sick of Bettenny and all her shreeking and gross videos. Ewwww

by Anonymousreply 101May 15, 2023 4:38 PM

[quote] "I so sick of Bettenny and all her shreeking and gross videos. Ewwww"

I'm tired of her jawline.

Also: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KANDI! I take it she won't be celebrating with Kim (who has a birthday in two days).

R90 Kim was born in 1968. She's 54. For two more days.

by Anonymousreply 102May 17, 2023 11:26 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103May 17, 2023 11:34 PM

Kim and Kroy hit with a second tax lien!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104May 18, 2023 12:23 AM

r104 Typical Kim, she spends every penny runs Kory into debt, finds a rich older man and leaves Kroy with the debt bag.

by Anonymousreply 105May 18, 2023 2:14 PM

^How stupid must a man be, to not see right through her trifling ass?

by Anonymousreply 106May 18, 2023 2:17 PM

The words tardy and party do not rhyme.

by Anonymousreply 107May 18, 2023 2:19 PM

How about TARTY then, R107?

Don't be TARTY for the PARTY.

That would definitely apply to Kim.

by Anonymousreply 108May 18, 2023 2:32 PM

But Kim would never advocate not being tarty. Just look at her daughters.

by Anonymousreply 109May 18, 2023 2:36 PM

[quote] Kroy Biermann Claims Kim Zolciak Gambled Marital Funds, Demands She Undergo Psychological Evaluation

Kroy Biermann requested for his estranged wife, Kim Zolciak, to undergo a psychological evaluation while also accusing her of gambling away their marital funds amid their ongoing divorce.

The former football player, 37, filed a “Motion for Psychological Evaluation” for Kim, 45, alleging that she has exhibited “troubling behavior” in the months leading up to their split, according to court documents obtained by Life & Style.

Per the documents, Kroy claimed that Kim acknowledged “spending substantial time and marital funds on gambling and other games of chance,” adding that this “compulsion has financial devastated” both of them.

The athlete then asked in the filing for the Don’t Be Tardy alum to be evaluated to “ascertain any underlying mental issues such as depression, anxiety, narcissistic personality disorder, bipolar disorder, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder or others that are manifested through respondent’s compulsive gambling and other behaviors indicative of additional addiction issues.”

Radar Online was the first to report the news.

Kroy’s legal request comes five days after Life & Style confirmed on May 17 that Kim asked the Superior Court of Fulton County, Georgia, to have Kroy participate in a drug test.

The former Real Housewives of Atlanta cast member requested in the paperwork that she has witnessed him smoking marijuana and has “serious concerns for the safety and well being” of their four children, as they are in his custody. Kroy will be required to present the drug test results within two days after receiving it, and the court will ultimately reward Kim any relief that it finds “equitable and just.” She also asked for Kroy to submit a five-panel hair follicle drug screening and that he must not cut his hair until the screen is completed. TMZ was the first to report the news.

The estranged couple share children Kroy Jr., Kash and fraternal twins Kane and Kaia. They also share Kim’s daughters Brielle and Ariana Biermann from a previous relationship. Kroy adopted them in 2013.

Kim and Kroy’s messy split has made headlines for their back-and-forth legal battle since he filed for divorce on May 5, while she filed a contested divorce on May 7. The news of their divorce came amid the duo’s financial troubles, as Life & Style confirmed in October 2022 that their Alpharetta, Georgia, mansion was facing foreclosure because they did not pay back a $300,000 loan that they took out on the home. Four months later, Life & Style confirmed that the house was scheduled to be sold at auction on March 7. However, the sale was canceled shortly afterward and taken off the auction block.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110May 22, 2023 6:50 PM

I would love to read a complete psychological profile of Kim Zolciak, it would be a template for all of these other damaged bitches on The Housewives

by Anonymousreply 111May 22, 2023 6:58 PM

r110 on the Tardy show she would buy STACKS of scratch offs, like hundereds of 10-20 dollar a pop scratch offs.

by Anonymousreply 112May 22, 2023 7:21 PM

Of course, Kim is getting messy and vindictive in this divorce. Of course, she is.

She is a wretched human. Just garbage.

And, of course, she gambled her money away instead of paying her taxes.

She is also a stupid human. Although, in fairness, most of her is no longer human.

by Anonymousreply 113May 22, 2023 8:44 PM

[quote]I think Kim was making more $ than Kroy for several years. He retired from NFL football a long time ago.

Did he retire (does he get a pension) or did he just not get picked by any team?

He was a fool for having more children with her. He should have maybe had one more child after the wedding then secretly got a vasectomy.

by Anonymousreply 114May 22, 2023 10:29 PM

[quote] I would love to read a complete psychological profile of Kim Zolciak, it would be a template for all of these other damaged bitches on The Housewives

Like all grifters, she has sociopathic or psychopathic tendencies. Meaning: she only cares about herself and doesn't feel empathy for anyone she cheats or swindles along the way.

by Anonymousreply 115May 22, 2023 10:33 PM

Dude cut his Mama and his Daddy clean out of his life when he got with Super Ho. Parents were hugely opposed to the match. Wonder if they patched things up in the past month.

by Anonymousreply 116May 23, 2023 12:01 AM

R115, what's his psychological profile?

by Anonymousreply 117May 23, 2023 12:03 AM

I totally buy her as a degenerate gambler she’s a profoundly trashy person.

by Anonymousreply 118May 23, 2023 1:17 AM

^Hello, Mrs. Leakes! DL loves you!

by Anonymousreply 119May 23, 2023 1:22 AM

[quote] [R115], what's his psychological profile?

Kroy's psychological profile:

Kroy was young when he met Kim. He was country and corn-fed and Kim probably rocked his world, sexually, when they first met. He was in a tizzy.

Kroy is just kind of dumb and weak-minded.

Is he a sociopath like Kim? No. However, he is an enabler.

He probably should have gotten married to a first grade teacher, but he wanted something a little spicy in his life.

After all this, he probably learned very little.

by Anonymousreply 120May 23, 2023 2:23 AM

I'm so baffled that straight men like the blowup doll mannequin look.

I like a great body on a guy too, but I can't get hard for waxface.

by Anonymousreply 121May 23, 2023 2:48 AM

I remember when she asked Kroy to reach up and dig her IUD out of her cooter. They go into the bathroom while the camera waits at the door as he's doing it. I'm pretty easy going with shrugging shoulders in constant movement, but even I had to admit that was pretty trashy.

by Anonymousreply 122May 23, 2023 2:56 AM

Kroy might be gay. He and Kim met when he was performing in a dance contest. They got married and Speedos became his signature look. Not many straight guys would regularly wear a Speedo in the United States. Now, he's looking waxen and like he's getting Botox and injections.

Google "Kroy Speedo" and multiple different photos come up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123May 23, 2023 3:08 AM

Leak his nudes, Kim!!

by Anonymousreply 124May 23, 2023 3:46 AM

r123 except he fathered like 30 kids with Kim.

by Anonymousreply 125May 23, 2023 1:38 PM

[quote] Kroy might be gay. He and Kim met when he was performing in a dance contest. They got married and Speedos became his signature look. Not many straight guys would regularly wear a Speedo in the United States. Now, he's looking waxen and like he's getting Botox and injections.

He also paints her nails, like a Korean manicurist.

by Anonymousreply 126May 23, 2023 2:53 PM

"Big Poppa," Lee Najjar.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127May 23, 2023 11:46 PM

Kim should come back full time to Housewives and they should add Big Poppa’s wife at the same time.

by Anonymousreply 128May 23, 2023 11:54 PM

Kroy is bringing the receipts!

[quote] Kroy Biermann Releases Kim Zolciak’s Bank Statements Allegedly Showing Gambling Habits

The divorce drama between Kim Zolciak and Kroy Biermann is getting hot. After a breakup that shocked most people who are aware of their existence, the former lovey-dovey duo are equally elevated.

Recently Kim requested Kroy submit hair samples for a drug test. Now Kroy is saying, if you come for my weed, I’ll come for your scratch-offs. He just released financial statements that reveal Kim’s crazy spending habits. @thegoodthebadandthefake6 dropped screenshots of the breakdown on Instagram.

Not only did Kroy share literal receipts showing Kim’s penchant for breaking the bank, but he also wants her mentally evaluated due to the “compulsions” she displayed.

The financial stability of Kroy and Kim is largely unstable due to documented proof of Kim’s overspending, as seen on Don’t Be Tardy. She would also frequently laugh off Kroy’s criticism of unnecessary large purchases. That said, Kroy enabled Kim every step of the way.

Court documents state, Kim was “spending substantial time and marital funds on gambling and other games of chance.” And let’s not forget the various chances she took with cosmetic surgery. Additionally, “this compulsion has financially devastated the parties.”

The legal papers further imply, “[Kim’s] time is so consumed with online gambling” she isn’t taking care of her brood of children properly. Kroy wants her tested for a list of disorders including narcissistic personality disorder and bipolar disorder. My goodness, maybe Kim should have left Kroy’s ALLEGED penchant for the devil’s lettuce alone.

It appears Kroy’s goal for submitting this latest request is “to ascertain any underlying mental issues such as depression, anxiety, narcissistic personality disorder, bipolar disorder, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder or others that are manifested through Respondent’s compulsive gambling and other behaviors indicative of additional addiction issues.”

You also might spy with your eagle eye multiple payments made to Coinbase, which is a cryptocurrency exchange platform. On the bright side, at least we don’t see an excessive amount of calls to the Psychic Friends Network. Dionne Warwick could have made a fortune off of Kim alone. Allegedly.

It will be interesting to see what party trick they come up with next. As always, Team Kids.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129May 24, 2023 7:19 PM

No, seriously.

Kroy LITERALLY brought the receipts.

Lol.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130May 24, 2023 7:20 PM

Kroy, I'm still waiting for you to call me to your side. I'll make you happy forever!

by Anonymousreply 131May 24, 2023 8:06 PM

Big poppa is fug

by Anonymousreply 132May 24, 2023 8:34 PM

[quote] Kroy Biermann Calls the Cops on Kim Zolciak, Accused Her of Refusing to Leave the Bathroom

Things have gone from bad to worse for Real Housewives of Atlanta alum Kim Zolciak. Hints of destruction began appearing when Kim and Kroy Biermann started having repeated issues of foreclosure with their home.

Then it was revealed the former couple owed a reasonably massive amount in back taxes. Despite financial issues, most people were shocked when they mutually filed for divorce. Now things are nasty. Allegedly Kroy smokes the weed while Kim loses all of their money gambling. And recently, police were called to their residence. Radar has the details.

It’s not going well in the house that past relevance built. A shouting match between Kim and Kroy managed to get so out of control, Kroy called the cops. Here’s the bad thing, it happened at the beginning of May and the report said the time was around 10:23 pm. One has to assume all of their minor children were home.

Kroy met the police at the door, as they were responding to a domestic dispute. Both Kim and Kroy denied putting their hands on each other. The police report states Kim “was refusing to leave” the master bathroom after Kroy told her he wanted to take a shower. I’m guessing all of the other bathing facilities in the home were under repair.

According to Kroy “nothing physical occurred” and he also noted this was the first time officers were requested to visit the home regarding one of their fights. He also confirmed their children were in residence but asleep and unaware of the incident. Hope that makes him feel better about it.

Kim’s POV differs from her estranged husband’s. In the report, she stated she was on a phone call and Kroy started “shouting at her” and “telling her to leave.” She also advised when she tried to leave, Kroy “would stand in the doorway.” Kim further alleged Kroy of “chest bumping” her.

Kim co-signed “nothing physical occurred on this date” but implied Kroy has prevented her from calling 911 in the past by swiping her phone during an argument. In the future, Kim is “to call the police if any of those offenses or any other ones occurred.” Kim was also told to go to a neighbor’s house if necessary.

Authorities told Kroy he could be charged if he tries to take Kim’s phone or forces her to stay in the house. Kim also wants to avoid media attention, which seems to be futile at this point.

Apparently, Kroy left the house for the remainder of the evening “so things wouldn’t escalate.” Whew. These guys need to get it together. As always, Team Kids.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133May 31, 2023 6:08 PM

Bye wig!

by Anonymousreply 134May 31, 2023 6:08 PM

She’s probably such a drama queen in real life. She is her own reality show.

by Anonymousreply 135May 31, 2023 6:11 PM

I still say this is all sturm und drang to make it appear the divorce is for any other reason than to hide of transfer assets in anticipation of bankruptcy proceedings.

Let’s not forget they are both practiced at creating drama for entertainment.

by Anonymousreply 136May 31, 2023 6:52 PM

I have a feeling she's going to get him arrested. They've called the police a lot. Usually after being called out two times, the police will start arresting someone.

No one wants to get stuck in the Fulton County jail. Even for one night. It's a total shithole.

by Anonymousreply 137June 1, 2023 4:39 PM

r136 I think you are right. She has never been in the news so much I am guessing they hope it gets her back on Bravo. There is one thing that always struck me as a red flag though. The last time she was on RHOA, Kroy would drive here everywhere and just wait for her. All the women were like "he is waiting for you?" If they had an event or a dinner or lunch, Kroy would wait out in the car for Kim. That seemed a bit controlling.

by Anonymousreply 138June 1, 2023 5:09 PM

I always thought of Kroy as more like Kim's assistant. If his football career had been active, he'd be playing football, not being Kim's assistant. I never saw him as controlling, but I could be wrong.

Kim seems more demanding and selfish, IMO.

by Anonymousreply 139June 1, 2023 6:01 PM

[quote] The last time she was on RHOA, Kroy would drive here everywhere and just wait for her. All the women were like "he is waiting for you?" If they had an event or a dinner or lunch, Kroy would wait out in the car for Kim. That seemed a bit controlling.

She probably TOLD HIM to wait for her.

Something like, "Babe, I'm gonna run in, make an appearance and then get the hell out of there. Wait for me here, so that when I come out, I can just jump in the car and go."

Kim is a shady cunt.

By the end of her time on Atlanta, she knew how to do just enough to collect that paycheck. And she would make every excuse in the book not to show up for their events. That's why the other ladies got sick of her.

But her ace in the hole was her new show, so she told the Atlanta ladies "fuck you, I'm out of here" and then ditched them for "Don't be Tard."

Now that she lost everything, she's crawling back to Atlanta, hoping for a paycheck. And dumping Kroy.

Kim is the biggest fucking USER in the world. She will go wherever the money is at, use that up, and then move on to the next wallet.

Think about who she ditched along the way to becoming rich and famous. Even her own parents!

Now that she's falling back to Earth, I hope they all turn their backs on her. The parents, the Atlanta ladies, Big Poppa, Kroy... everyone.

I hope they all kick her back into the gutter where she belongs.

by Anonymousreply 140June 1, 2023 7:32 PM

Kim was always yelling at her former assistant, Sweetie. Sweetie was black, dark-skinned, IIRC.

IIRC, it was Nene and/or one or two of the other ladies on RHOA who didn't like how Kim talked to / treated Sweetie. They thought it was racist.

by Anonymousreply 141June 1, 2023 7:48 PM

R141 Sounds like it was. Needed a big piece of “Eat My Shit”!

by Anonymousreply 142June 1, 2023 8:19 PM

I agree Kroy seems simple I’m sure that hag controlled him

by Anonymousreply 143June 1, 2023 11:42 PM

[quote] Kim Zolciak Allegedly Punched Kroy Biermann Days Before Divorce Filing

What in the Joe Frazier is going on here? Kim Zolciak finally has a storyline, but no job. Kroy Biermann is sitting around wondering why he didn’t listen to his mother.

The former Don’t Be Tardy love bugs are no longer in love. Kim and Kroy mutually filed for divorce earlier this year after speculation they were about to lose their Atlanta home. Somehow they kept the crib but the marriage fell apart. Kim thinks Kroy likes studying plants as long as they have THC, rendering him unsafe around their kids. Kroy thinks Kim goes into a spending trance when she sees neon and hears little bells ringing.

Authorities have been called to their home several times, but neither will leave. They’ve also said no physical contact has taken place. Now the police report enters the chat and disputes those claims. Radar has the scoop.

According to a police report submitted on May 4, cops visited the estranged couple’s nest of hate when Kim called in a domestic dispute. ALLEGEDLY Kim clocked Kroy in the back of the head the day before he pulled the trigger on filing for divorce.

She advised police Kroy locked up her spoils in a safe and hid the key. Additionally, Kim claimed the items Kroy took were prior to her marriage and worth approximately $175k. Here is where I ask why something couldn’t be set aside so one of the scorned lovers could vacate the property. But why protect the children when you can protect your own bloated egos?

Then Kroy starts explaining to the cops about Kim’s gambling habit – which wasn’t news to Kroy as he often DROVE her to gambling facilities. The police asked to see the basement safe where Kroy held Kim’s belongings hostage. Per the report, there were random items of value inside and Kroy released Kim’s passport.

How is a passport “marital property” for Kroy to take, I wonder? He also told officers he planned on selling the items for liquidation. This is when Kroy said Kim socked him in the back of the head because he took her stuff. He had no visible injuries and would not accept medical attention. Kroy did manage to get a recording of Kim’s ALLEGED meltdown but refused to press charges.

Officers stuck around, hating their own lives at this point, while Kim grabbed her loot and filled her car. During the hour cops were there, Kim and Kroy “engaged in numerous disagreements.”

Police pretty much begged Kim and Kroy to be civil because their FOUR KIDS were in the home. When officers left, Kroy called back and said Kim was using his credit card. How he has one still active is beyond me. Kim responded and said she used a shared card to get fuel for her car.

The next day Kroy filed for divorce. Kim called the cops AGAIN and accused Kroy of locking her out of her bedroom, where her “medication” was stranded inside. When Kroy was contacted, he said her meds were in the hallway.

Doing all of this in front of their kids. Team They Suck.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 144June 2, 2023 11:42 PM

Kim is such a fucking psycho bitch.

[quote] Kim Zolciak Pleads With Fans to Stop Supporting Former Business, Biermann’s Closet

If you are searching for a way to blow up your life, former Real Housewives of Atlanta star Kim Zolciak is here to provide the instructions. First, find a nice guy with NFL money and birth four children with him. Then choose not to save NFL or Bravo money but go hard with the one-armed bandits.

After putting money into failed businesses and almost losing your house, you can be like Kim and Kroy Biermann. They can also teach you how to fight in front of your kids and become quite familiar with local law enforcement.

These days Kim and Kroy have traded their pleasure for their pain and the latest victim is Kim’s wig vault. Kroy allegedly has control over Biermann’s Closet and Kim no longer wants your business.

According to Kim, Kroy allegedly hijacked her access to Biermann’s Closet and she doesn’t want fans to support it. Last week, Kim posted a now-deleted message to her Instagram. It read, “Please do not purchase from Biermann’s Closet at this time until further notice. Thank you. I will be setting up a new website for all things Kim and kids.”

Her message provided absolutely zero explanation but it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out Kim and Kroy are taking another journey down Petty Lane. She would prefer her followers wait until she has her shop set up before making further purchases.

The Biermann’s Closet website is still up and running. Kim’s stuff is on there, along with her kids and Kroy. There are even a couple of wigs still sticking around. If you want to support Kim on her quest for financial freedom, try to contain yourself and wait until she has established her own shopping spot.

If you cannot wait and simply must own a piece of the Zolciak-Biermann empire without haste, grab your credit card and go crazy. Kim will advise her followers of any new updates as they come.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145June 6, 2023 1:09 AM

I bought one of her wigs. It has roaches in it and not the good kind.

by Anonymousreply 146June 6, 2023 2:06 AM

R146 is Amber Von Tussel.

by Anonymousreply 147June 6, 2023 2:07 AM

R57 Depending on how long he played but yea he does get some sort of pension.

by Anonymousreply 148June 6, 2023 2:12 AM

RACIST CUNT KIM ZOLCIAK TEASES RETURN TO ATLANTA FRANCHISE WHICH SHE HATED, DISRESPECTED, AND WANTED NO PART OF.

BUT NOW THAT SHE'S FUCKING BROKE AND DIVORCED, THE RACIST CUNT WANTS BACK IN WITH THE BLACK LADIES.

THEY SHOULD TELL HER TO FUCKING GET LOST!!!!!!

[quote] Kim Zolciak Drops ‘Biermann’ from Instagram amid Divorce as She Teases ‘RHOA’ Return

Kim Zolciak has made her split from Kroy Biermann Instagram official.

The reality star, 45, ditched her married name on her handle in a strong signal that she’s ready to move on after ending her nearly 12-year marriage to the former NFL player, 37.

Her move comes as Real Housewives of Atlanta fans are eagerly awaiting the mom of six’s return to the Bravo show in a cameo that's teased in a trailer for season 15.

After making the handle change, Zolciak — who started the series but stepped away as a full-time Housewife in season 5, and again after a short-lived stint as a Friend role in season 10 — posted a pair of photos of herself surrounded by fellow RHOA OGs Lisa Wu, DeShawn Snow and Sherée Whitfield. “See you soon 🎥 @bravotv #RHOA,” she captioned the post.

It’s no surprise that Zolciak wanted to shed her ex-husband’s name. Since announcing their divorce last month — with Kim describing their marriage as "irretrievably broken with no hope of reconciliation" in her filing — the two have been locked in an increasingly contentious divorce battle.

On May 18, Zolciak filed a petition to have the Superior Court of Fulton County determine Biermann’s current drug usage. She's asked for the retired NFL player to "submit to a five-panel hair follicle drug screen." The request would require her ex to "not cut or remove any of his hair until such time as the screen is complete."

The documents claim that Zolciak has witnessed Biermann smoking marijuana and because of that, she "has serious concerns for the safety and well being of the minor children" under his care. She's also "fearful" their younger children — 9-year-old twins Kaia Rose and Kane Ren, plus sons Kash Kade, 10, and Kroy Jagger, 11 — will be "exposed" to the substance he's allegedly using.

Biermann then upped the ante even more by filing a Motion for Psychological Evaluation, asking the courts to take a closer look at Zolciak’s wellness amid an alleged gambling addiction.

"During the parties' marriage, Respondent [Zolciak] presented very troubling behavior which has accelerated in the months leading up to Petitioner's filing for divorce," claim the documents, which were obtained by PEOPLE. Biermann alleges that Zolciak "acknowledged spending substantial time and marital funds on gambling and other games of chance.” The alleged gambling issue has supposedly "financially devastated the parties," the documents claim.

"Respondent's time is so consumed with online gambling that she is unable to properly care for the children. As such, Petitioner is concerned for the children's safety and well-being," allege the documents, which indicate both parents "are presently in the care, custody, and control of the parties."

Biermann's legal team declared that this evaluation is in the best interest of all parties in order "to ascertain any underlying mental issues such as depression, anxiety, narcissistic personality disorder, bipolar disorder, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder or others that are manifested through Respondent's compulsive gambling and other behaviors indicative of additional addiction issues."

Financial documents included in the filing show a number of payments that were made to Coinbase, a cryptocurrency exchange platform.

A source close to Zolciak previously told PEOPLE of the allegations, "She's been gambling, that's true, but she has been winning. He is just trying to make it look like she has been losing money."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 149June 9, 2023 7:15 PM

Season 15. "Kim's here." "Tootie?"

by Anonymousreply 150June 10, 2023 2:13 AM

Did they do each others highlights?

by Anonymousreply 151June 10, 2023 2:25 AM

I still think this is all about hiding money and a storyline for RHOA.

by Anonymousreply 152June 10, 2023 2:28 AM

I can't see Kim getting back on RHOA. She would never do anything with the cast or show up to anything.

by Anonymousreply 153June 11, 2023 1:51 AM

Kroy did used to work on Kim's hair.

Also, Kim needs money and I would not be surprised to see her on RHOA.

by Anonymousreply 154June 11, 2023 2:17 AM

r154 She burned a lot of bridges at Bravo when she came back last time, refused to film and then at the reunion walked off with Kroy telling Andy on camera she won't accept being called a racist, despite all the evidence.

by Anonymousreply 155June 11, 2023 2:10 PM

R155, the time she walked off of RHOA, I think she already had Don't Be Tardy in the works. So, she and Kroy felt they could afford to be on a high horse.

RHOA, honestly, I haven't watched in years, but it seems to be struggling. The producers might want to see if Kim Z. could inject some life into that show. But they could probably offer her a lower salary than she had been making at either RHOA or Tardy.

by Anonymousreply 156June 11, 2023 6:55 PM

I’ve never watched any of these Bravo reality shows, so I don’t understand their titles: Vanderpump Rules, Don’t be Tardy, etc.

by Anonymousreply 157June 11, 2023 6:58 PM

Don't be Tardy is Kim Zolciak's "hit" song that Kandi Burris wrote for her then she gave her zero dollars from the profits. (Kim not Kandi)

by Anonymousreply 158June 11, 2023 7:04 PM

Kim Zolciak once had dreams of being a famous singer, so she actually bought (?) some original songs from this hillbilly-looking Caucasian guy. "Tardy for the Party" was written by that hillbilly-looking guy. The song started out country-sounding.

Kim was showing all the songs to Nene and Nene started fooling / dancing around, singing "Tardy for the Party." (Talk about STUPID LYRICS.) Anyway, Nene breathed some comedic life into the song, somehow.

At some point, music producer Kandi (another cast member, writer of "No Scrubs," formerly in girl group Xscape), helped Kim produce and record "Tardy." Somehow, Kandi ended up making no money from the recording. I blame that on Kandi, frankly, because she should have been more business-savvy than that.

by Anonymousreply 159June 11, 2023 7:06 PM

R159 Kandi did not just produce it, she wrote the lyrics, the melody, the music, produced it, let Kim record it at her studio and "fixed" her vocals. Kandi said she just wanted to help her make her dreams come true (Kim's) but Kim took it and made money off it and gave Kandi nothing from it. She could have sued but Kandi let it go because she knew Kim would not get another hit out of her.

by Anonymousreply 160June 12, 2023 1:18 AM

Kim is stupid AND lazy!

She had a great song and if she had just paid Kandi and performed more, she could be doing what LuAnn is doing and selling out theaters with a one-woman show. Not to mention, Lu makes extra coin selling merch at her shows....again, Kim threw all this away being greedy and lazy as fuck.

STUPID!

by Anonymousreply 161June 12, 2023 1:42 AM

""Tardy for the Party" was written by Kandi Burruss, Zolciak, Brandon Joel Bowles, and Darnell Richard, and was produced solely by Burruss."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162June 12, 2023 1:49 AM

[quote]The Biermann’s Closet website is still up and running.

Has anyone checked that out? Holy shit. It has so many expen$ive clothes for sale. Where did they get the money to buy so many expensive clothes? They have tens of thousands of dollars worth of clothes. I can not see top of the line designers giving them free clothes.

It's unbelievable how many clothes they have. Especially the kids. A lot of the clothes still have the tags on them. She must have an a shopping addiction.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 163June 12, 2023 4:11 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!