Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Nikki Haley is stunning both professionally and personally!

And she is only half the age of Joe. The younger generation should be given more opportunities.

by Anonymousreply 54June 8, 2023 9:05 PM

For what? Miss India?

by Anonymousreply 1May 2, 2023 2:21 AM

Are you the Condi Rice troll?

by Anonymousreply 2May 2, 2023 2:22 AM

Nikki who can't get above 4% in the polls.

by Anonymousreply 3May 2, 2023 2:24 AM

She's past her prime.

by Anonymousreply 4May 2, 2023 2:24 AM

Racist and sexist DL wants to pretend that she's a threat but she isn't at all. She can't get above 4% in the Republican primary polls. She's just never going to be able to president.

by Anonymousreply 5May 2, 2023 2:26 AM

Of course she isn't ever going to be President R5. Ridiculous to suggest that anyone here thinks she has any chance of being elected.

by Anonymousreply 6May 2, 2023 2:29 AM

R8- Not after sucking Trump's micropenis during her WH days. She was quite the pass around bitch there.

by Anonymousreply 7May 2, 2023 2:32 AM

Ms. Haley is 51. Joe Biden is not 102.

by Anonymousreply 8May 2, 2023 2:36 AM

Nikki Haley is a stunning cooze!

by Anonymousreply 9May 2, 2023 2:36 AM

Her cooze is past its prime R9.

by Anonymousreply 10May 2, 2023 2:39 AM

Nimrata makes me Sikh.

by Anonymousreply 11May 2, 2023 2:44 AM

When she uncrosses her legs, you hear the sound of her dried out vagina whimper, "Water me."

by Anonymousreply 12May 2, 2023 2:45 AM

R2 That was my thought exactly. I suppose some of these recurrent odd posts could also be A.I.. right?

OP are you A.I. ??

by Anonymousreply 13May 2, 2023 2:49 AM

Does anyone remember the married (?) WH staff member she was fucking who was accused of domestic violence?

by Anonymousreply 14May 2, 2023 2:50 AM

OP is a troll who has never quite caught on on Dalatounge.

He posts regularly about the putative beauty of Republican women like Nikki Haskell and Condi "The Red Skull" Rice.

by Anonymousreply 15May 2, 2023 2:51 AM

Sorry: Nikki Haley, not Nikki Haskell.

by Anonymousreply 16May 2, 2023 2:51 AM

R4 are you don lemon? Ugly old gay men tend to like belittling women.

by Anonymousreply 17May 2, 2023 2:56 AM

Joe who?

by Anonymousreply 18May 2, 2023 3:22 AM

Dear OP,let me give you a very brief civics lesson: We hire and pay the salary of these "candidates" when we elect them. That's what a campaign is. It's a fucking job interview. And when have to look at the total picture. Does the person understand how the federal government works? Does the person understand what each house of Congress is supposed to do, and how to work with them to get things done? Does the person understand the legislative process and the various cabinet level departments? Does the person have ideas that will help people? Lower the cost of prescription drugs? Make Medicare and Social Security meaningful and stronger? Deal with housing issues? Will the person make sure we have regulations to insure our Environment survives? Clean Water, Clean energy, Clean air? (If corporations and industries were more responsible they wouldn't need regulation.) Will this person support public education, and ongoing job training? Will this person work to make education and job training accessible and affordable? Will they do the same with healthcare? Will they be a strong and reliable ally and always act on the international stage in the best interests of our Nation? Will they ban assault weapons, and guns? Will they support Gun safety reforms? Will they appoint judges that do not embrace an activist court that wants to be in our bedrooms and doctor's offices? Nikki Haley is a stone cold opportunist, who talks out of both sides of her mouth, supporting Trump and criticizing him. She is full of shit. She is the Female Mike Pence. Nikki does not satisfy the criteria I have just outlined. So, no I would never hire her and she can talk about Jesus from now until Judgement Day. Nothing she can say will change my mind.

by Anonymousreply 19May 2, 2023 3:33 AM

tl;dr r19

by Anonymousreply 20May 2, 2023 3:34 AM

Look at Gloria Steinem at r17!

by Anonymousreply 21May 2, 2023 3:41 AM

R20 can you please translate?

by Anonymousreply 22May 2, 2023 3:47 AM

tl;dr means too long, didn't read

by Anonymousreply 23May 2, 2023 3:50 AM

Well, I did read R19 & I agree completely.

by Anonymousreply 24May 2, 2023 3:51 AM

nicki posed in fatigues and with a gun the day after the latest massacre in texas. Apparently, in the wake of that tragedy, she has thus proven her bonafides to the extremists in the nra & maga crowds.

She's clueless and far dumber than I thought.

by Anonymousreply 25May 2, 2023 3:55 AM

R17 I only belittle ugly Republican women, thank you very much!

by Anonymousreply 26May 2, 2023 3:55 AM

She should have gotten gum contouring work done years ago.

by Anonymousreply 27May 2, 2023 4:09 AM

Said the R26 who gets off at the images of the beautiful Rachel Levine

by Anonymousreply 28May 2, 2023 4:33 AM

[quote] Are you the Condi Rice troll?

Yes, Miss OP is from some foreign country, paid by someone to post here every so often to tell us how smart and beautiful Nikki and Condi are.

by Anonymousreply 29May 2, 2023 4:37 AM

Just fuck off R17. Everybody hates your constant policing of DL and your self-imagined slights that you spend your life searching for or confecting when you can't find anything real.

Go back to one of your numerous trans-hate threads and bash the trans like you usually do you piece of fucking shit. STFU.

by Anonymousreply 30May 2, 2023 4:43 AM

Stunning like a cattle prod.

by Anonymousreply 31May 2, 2023 4:44 AM

Mr lemon R30 is at it again. Now that he was fired from CNN, maybe he should learn to make lemonade for living

by Anonymousreply 32May 2, 2023 4:56 AM

You're past your prime R32.

by Anonymousreply 33May 2, 2023 5:20 AM

R33 you are ugly, aged, gay and male.

by Anonymousreply 34May 2, 2023 5:51 AM

LOL R34! Nobody cares what you think.

Are you really that worked up by what Lemon said? Seriously? For reals? You're absolutely pathetic. Especially as you're saying the same thing.

Go and bash some trans people in your trans hate threads like you usually do. All the utterly vile things you say constantly about trans people here and you have the hide to come for me? STFU you sack of shit.

by Anonymousreply 35May 2, 2023 5:58 AM

Indian women should be SEEN cleaning, and not HEARD cleaning.

by Anonymousreply 36May 2, 2023 7:06 AM

R25 Right, the DAY after an AR15 massacre, she goes out and shows she is a rifle enthusiast. What a tone-deaf schlub.

AND...ex-Marine Dem Congressman Gallego points out what a fraud she is even in this:

[quote]“1. Bolt is clear back and there is no magazine. 2. The linked ammo on the stand you are ‘shooting’ from doesn’t feed into the magazine-fed weapon you have. 3. Your stockwell is gonna hurt you when that weapon kickback.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37May 2, 2023 3:15 PM

Fuck this cunt

Fuck her RIGHT in the ear.

And fuck Boris the OP

by Anonymousreply 38May 2, 2023 7:34 PM

She’s stunning but is she BRAVE???!!

by Anonymousreply 39May 2, 2023 8:02 PM

The OP’s post wins the dunce of the day award. She’s a craven opportunist as a politician- but never mind that. The OP’s post is simply a ludicrous remark.

by Anonymousreply 40May 2, 2023 8:11 PM

I want my 60 seconds back reading this posting.

by Anonymousreply 41May 2, 2023 8:32 PM

Nikki Haley is a stunning, smelly cunt.

by Anonymousreply 42May 2, 2023 8:42 PM

Happy, OP?

You got zero traction this time.

Try again. A couple of decades from now.

by Anonymousreply 43May 2, 2023 9:04 PM

R43 I got w likes, more than you did.

by Anonymousreply 44May 6, 2023 4:38 AM

* 2 likes

by Anonymousreply 45May 6, 2023 4:39 AM

Last I saw, this bitch was polling at 1%. Why is she still even continuing her campaign?

by Anonymousreply 46June 3, 2023 7:55 PM

She'll be a superstar after her Town Hall appearance on my network, R46. Bank on it.

by Anonymousreply 47June 3, 2023 7:59 PM

Nikki is raising her profile so she can make money. Running for office is an industry unto itself. Book deals consulting fees, speaker fees, maybe even a TV gig. And there's always another Presidential appointment. De Santis is the only fucker out here seriously running for POTUS knowing he can't win. But again, his high profile will result in opportunities.

by Anonymousreply 48June 3, 2023 8:37 PM

[quote] For what? Miss India?

Hardly...that bitch would only have a slim chance to be "Mrs. India."

by Anonymousreply 49June 3, 2023 8:42 PM

Fucking CNN is giving this past her prime cunt a townhall.

by Anonymousreply 50June 4, 2023 1:51 AM

Her townhall is nauseating.

by Anonymousreply 51June 5, 2023 1:29 AM

Forget abortion, abuse, health, equal pay, infant mortality... It's transwomen that's the problem!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52June 8, 2023 6:29 PM

Nikki should have had a rhinoplasty done when she was younger.

by Anonymousreply 53June 8, 2023 7:38 PM

She really irritates me.

by Anonymousreply 54June 8, 2023 9:05 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!