Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

WHET DL icon Lindsay Lohan?

Is she still with us?

by Anonymousreply 15May 31, 2023 9:13 PM

she's still doing films and other projects.

also more than a few voice gigs

by Anonymousreply 1April 18, 2023 10:47 AM

Hey Linds r1

by Anonymousreply 2April 18, 2023 11:26 AM

r2 there was a thread on here a few months ago with people raving about one of her films. I only mentioned that the brits had taken up to giving her pity jobs out of nostalgia. She's done voice promos and ad bits for quite a few things, and there was a series. She's no Julia Murney, tho.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3April 18, 2023 11:32 AM

She got knocked up

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4April 18, 2023 11:38 AM

Now she can make money from the child!!

by Anonymousreply 5April 18, 2023 11:56 AM

[Quote] Is she still with us?

When did DL become a Ouija Board?

by Anonymousreply 6April 19, 2023 1:00 AM

She's going to Dubai to have the baby.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7April 21, 2023 12:44 AM

I’m glad she’ll have a meal ticket

by Anonymousreply 8April 21, 2023 12:48 AM

She actually looks really good in R4 & R7.

by Anonymousreply 9April 21, 2023 12:52 AM

I agree she sees Ed some happiness. I hope this all works out for her

by Anonymousreply 10April 21, 2023 1:41 AM

[quote] She's going to Dubai to have the baby.

I’m going to Dubai!

by Anonymousreply 11April 21, 2023 2:10 AM

Is her husband from Dubai? Who goes to Dubai to have a baby?? Lol

by Anonymousreply 12April 21, 2023 2:41 AM

R12 a toilet 🚽

by Anonymousreply 13April 21, 2023 6:00 PM

She's the new Olivia de Havilland. Good luck spotting her.

by Anonymousreply 14April 21, 2023 6:51 PM

She also has a new movie scheduled for 2024. She wants to go back to Disney (for a second Freaky Friday and Parent Trap) but I don't think her drunk coke-fueled slutty adventures will allow that to happen. Just like Shia isn't going to be in an Even Stevens sequel nor Miley for another Hannah Montana. Raven, Selena and Hilary kept it mostly clean.

Btw it's hilarious once their teen careers come to an end and they act so superior to it. Then ten years later they're begging to be back for a reboot once that Hollywood career didn't happen.

by Anonymousreply 15May 31, 2023 9:13 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!