Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Jury Duty on Freevee

This is a surprisingly hilarious show! The premise is that a documentary is being filmed focused on the people serving on a jury during a trial. In reality, everyone involved is an actor except one unsuspecting participant.

The unsuspecting participant is named Ronald and he is cute as hell. He has a naturally expressive face and seems like a genuinely nice and caring person. The improv actors playing all the other parts are a wild group of characters but are still believable in their eccentricities. James Marsden plays a version of himself and is very funny.

If you haven't checked it out it's worth doing so. Six of eight episodes have been released with the final two coming next Friday.

by Anonymousreply 236March 22, 2024 12:06 AM

on ep 4... it's funny

by Anonymousreply 1April 15, 2023 1:57 PM

So no one else has watched this? You're missing out.

by Anonymousreply 2April 16, 2023 1:14 PM

I’ve watched the first six episodes and I’m eagerly awaiting the last two.

As R2 says, you’re missing out if you haven’t watched this.

by Anonymousreply 3April 16, 2023 11:44 PM

I think it's one of the most original and weirdly funny shows on the air. And James Marsden is perfect at playing an egomaniacal actor (or maybe he's not playing at all).

by Anonymousreply 4April 16, 2023 11:51 PM

Yes, this show is genius. Fantastic cast too. It must be tiring having to be in character 24-7.

by Anonymousreply 5April 17, 2023 2:06 AM

I’m watching it now. It’s hysterical, but part of me is thinking Ronald has to be in on it.

by Anonymousreply 6April 17, 2023 4:07 AM

The “JORF” t-shirt episode was hilarious. The guy playing the eccentric nerd inventor is great!

I could have done without the Marsden turd in the toilet storyline, though.

by Anonymousreply 7April 17, 2023 4:26 AM

^that was gross and unnecessary. Marsden is looking great.

by Anonymousreply 8April 17, 2023 4:39 AM

I don’t think it’s fake, r6…but they certainly struck gold with selecting Ronald.

by Anonymousreply 9April 17, 2023 4:54 AM

They also did well with the unknown cast, though I recognize one of the actors from Parks and Recreation.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10April 17, 2023 4:56 AM

I don't think Ronald is in on it, but he does, of course, realize that he is on camera being recorded for the documentary, so that might be making him a little nicer than real life. The natural facial expressions, though, are pure gold.

by Anonymousreply 11April 17, 2023 3:23 PM

It's a lot of fun. I love the old lady on the jury who keeps falling asleep and the judge put Ronald in charge of keeping her awake at trial.

The rich bitch plaintiff has a clothing company called "Cinnamon and Sparrows," which is a perfect name.

by Anonymousreply 12April 17, 2023 9:19 PM

Besides the OTT craziness, the reason I sort of think he is in on it is because he said that he applied to be on the ‘documentary’ from a Craigslist ad. Who still uses CL, but more importantly, don’t most people know that you get a summons in the mail that you have to appear? Also, I didn’t see a stenographer in the courtroom. The setting just seems fake, but maybe Ronald isn’t swift with these things and never watched Court TV.

by Anonymousreply 13April 18, 2023 1:33 AM

I heard the hype about this and can't wait to watch. I don't like cringe comedy, but this sounds great! Whenever Marsden comes across my radar (about once a year), I always wonder why he isn't a bigger star. Clearly has maintained his looks well, good rep in Hollywood. Same with Gary Cole (any many other actors I'm sure).

by Anonymousreply 14April 18, 2023 7:23 AM

You'll be relieved to know, this isn't cringe comedy at all. It's just wacky fun and they aren't making fun of the sweet, unsuspecting guy at all. He comes off great.

by Anonymousreply 15April 18, 2023 11:42 AM

Episode 5 pays off because lanky Ronald is in shorts for most of it, and he's got fantastic muscled hairy legs.

by Anonymousreply 16April 18, 2023 5:46 PM

Ronald is super cute whenever they have a close- up of him smiling at something one of the other jurors has said that’s a bit out there. It’s sweet and never in a roll-my-eyes, smug or condescending way.

by Anonymousreply 17April 19, 2023 8:49 PM

He’s a cutie, for sure!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18April 19, 2023 9:33 PM

And his corgi Meatball is adorable.

by Anonymousreply 19April 20, 2023 12:38 AM

do str8 men have corgis?

I do get a gay vibe from ROnald

by Anonymousreply 20April 20, 2023 12:48 AM

Was that Marsden’s real doo doo in the toilet? That thing was huge.

by Anonymousreply 21April 20, 2023 1:40 AM

James Marsden is killing it with the humor. Love this show. The cast is so believable and the premise rocks. The Family Guy ‘get out of jury duty’ reference made me legit piss my panties!

by Anonymousreply 22April 20, 2023 1:55 AM

The old lady looks recognizable as the old lady in random shows.

by Anonymousreply 23April 22, 2023 7:07 PM

James Marsden jumping on the bed 😅

by Anonymousreply 24April 22, 2023 9:00 PM

Thank you for bringing this to my attention, OP. I’m on episode two where everybody is sharing their stories and deep connection with Tim (origami cranes!) and Ronald is just there.😂😂 Absurdly funny.

by Anonymousreply 25April 22, 2023 9:33 PM

This is essentially the same premise as an old reality show that once aired called, "The Joe Schmo Show." Apparently the guy cast in that show, was also so nice that they had to change the premise of the show half-way through, because they didn't want to embarrass him.

I had no idea that Kristen Wiig was one of the actors on that show.

by Anonymousreply 26April 22, 2023 9:43 PM

Loved The Joe Schmo Show. The producers could not have picked a sweeter guy in Matt Kennedy Gould.

I always say "what is going on?" like he does during the reveal.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27April 24, 2023 4:38 AM

James Marsden is so funny playing himself as a smug douche.

by Anonymousreply 28April 25, 2023 8:07 PM

If I was cast in a “documentary” show, I think I would know it was suspect. They were fortunate to find someone who is not suspicious of such things.

by Anonymousreply 29April 25, 2023 8:24 PM

I just started (and finished) watching it last week. What a great premise. And it was really funny watching Ronald's reactions to all the craziness that was going on!

by Anonymousreply 30April 25, 2023 8:37 PM

Ronald and some members of the cast are on Cameo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31April 26, 2023 1:27 AM

I LOVE THIS SHOW! Too funny. They are all so good and how they keep from cracking up is amazing. The guy playing the judge is perfection.

by Anonymousreply 32April 26, 2023 3:48 PM

James Marsden seems like a nice guy who clearly can poke fun at himself. He makes big bucks on the superhero movies, and it says a lot that he'd take a month to help out on this obviously low-budget labor of love on an obscure streaming network.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33April 27, 2023 3:32 AM

[quote] I have a meeting with with this guy. Try and think about, like, a big time director that may be has been somewhat problematic and hasn’t been #MeTooed yet

by Anonymousreply 34April 27, 2023 10:45 AM

Reddit Bureau Of Investigations

by Anonymousreply 35April 27, 2023 10:46 AM

R20 OF COURSE, you do. You get a gay vibe from a rock. Aliens from different galaxies can see that this guy's straight.

I love the show. I immediately recognized three of the jurors, the bailiff AND Jacquise aka Jacqueline. It's good they decided to go with a young person because he probably hasn't seen anything they've starred in.

by Anonymousreply 36April 27, 2023 11:16 AM

I recognise the racist juror from The Sex Lives of College Girls.

by Anonymousreply 37April 27, 2023 4:13 PM

It was very entertaining.

by Anonymousreply 38April 28, 2023 3:19 AM

Jacquiline of Cinnamon & Sparrow

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39April 28, 2023 7:52 AM

That's JACKWEE to you, R39.

by Anonymousreply 40April 28, 2023 7:29 PM

I immediately recognized the Prosecuting Attorney.

by Anonymousreply 41April 29, 2023 2:20 AM

Listen, I didn't mind being an alternate but now we got defecation. There's a lady named Jacquis. I am in it.

by Anonymousreply 42April 29, 2023 9:30 AM

I wonder if they were smart enough to do what the Joe Shcmo show did, which was to film multiple seasons before the first season aired so they could get at least one additional season out of this.

by Anonymousreply 43April 30, 2023 1:38 AM

R41 She was in the Grand Theft Auto episode of SVU playing a teen. I saw it last week! But didn’t recognise her.

The old biddie who said jury just just wasn’t her thing was in a bunch of shows too.

by Anonymousreply 44April 30, 2023 10:46 AM

I just finished binge watching the whole series. It was great and I want to know if Ronald really got $100,000 or if that was part of the ruse. He is such a sweetheart. And now I love James Marsden (and his giant turd).

by Anonymousreply 45May 6, 2023 11:34 PM

He got it for real. Such a good hearted mench.

by Anonymousreply 46May 7, 2023 2:05 AM

I enjoyed the scene when James Marsden became hysterical because of losing a role --- especially if it has to Chris Pine! I always thought the two of them were interchangeable. Now I love James Marsden and want to see him succeed in whatever he does. He was great at improv and had no problem making fun or himself. Great guy.

by Anonymousreply 47May 7, 2023 2:12 AM

Ronald gladden HAS to be in on it. How did the "actors" rehearse their scenes without? They have rehearse this stuff. Camera angles, retakes....NO WAY he doesn't know. Who would actually BUY IT that he doesn't??? IT's a gimick

by Anonymousreply 48May 8, 2023 6:26 AM

Pleaseeeeeeee like they didn't have to do retakes. Have you ever worked on a show? If you have you would know there is no way that the shoot would go that perfect that ronald wouldn't figure it out. You mean to tell all the actors were doing their fake lines in perfect one take? NOPE

by Anonymousreply 49May 8, 2023 6:29 AM

i'm on the second episode ,. I love, love, love, the show, but who in their right mind would actually believe Ronald Gladden isn't in on it? That being said he deserves every award. He's playing a guy who is being pranked , but is actually in on the joke and he hits every note.

by Anonymousreply 50May 8, 2023 6:51 AM

I really enjoyed this, I actually teared up when the judge summarized all the ways he showed compassion and character. And James Marsden is still hot AF.

by Anonymousreply 51May 8, 2023 12:06 PM

Please remember: Ronald applied for -- and thinks he's part of -- a DOCUMENTARY about jury duty. That's why he wouldn't think any type of camera work or editing would be strange. He doesn't know it's a fake but he does know it's a documentary.

by Anonymousreply 52May 8, 2023 5:57 PM

James Marsten made a HUGE doo doo. It was stinky.

by Anonymousreply 53May 9, 2023 11:54 AM

Ronald is such a cutie, and some of his reactions are priceless!

by Anonymousreply 54May 9, 2023 12:06 PM

I wanna see Ronald rub one out.

by Anonymousreply 55May 9, 2023 12:24 PM

Ronald has pee colored teeth. Otherwise he’s perfect.

by Anonymousreply 56May 9, 2023 12:46 PM

Ronald gets an agent

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57May 9, 2023 8:42 PM

And retakes and flubbed lines would be part of a documentary now, R52?

by Anonymousreply 58May 9, 2023 8:58 PM

It's reality TV....Flubbed lines can easily be re-recorded later or reshot in closeup after Ronald left for the day. Otherwise, it would be like in real life, someone says something, and repeats it. They would just cut the first time it is said.

by Anonymousreply 59May 9, 2023 9:11 PM

I am betting we see Ronald present an Emmy at this year's ceremony.

by Anonymousreply 60May 9, 2023 9:13 PM

R60 That would be great!

by Anonymousreply 61May 10, 2023 12:53 AM

The actor who played “Todd” deserves all the awards

by Anonymousreply 62May 10, 2023 5:50 PM

I suspect the whole thing is scripted

by Anonymousreply 63May 10, 2023 5:52 PM

bump

by Anonymousreply 64May 11, 2023 4:50 AM

The final episode explains how the show was pulled off. Hidden cameras and ad-lib from a talented group of actors. It also shows how they were able to rehearse while Ronald was in his hotel room.

by Anonymousreply 65May 11, 2023 5:15 AM

i wish we could skip to the time when Ronald decides to cash in on an onlyfans. I would definitely pay to watch him fuck.

by Anonymousreply 66May 11, 2023 7:51 AM

This was also the conceit of the early aughts Joe Schmoe. A sendoff on reality shows where the entire cast, including a pre-SNL Kristen Wiig, was actors, with exception of the perfectly cast mark.

by Anonymousreply 67May 11, 2023 8:01 AM

I enjoyed Joe Schmo, but Jury Duty pulls it off better. The Joe Schmo scenario was more absurd and the regular guy wasn't nearly as charming as Ronald.

by Anonymousreply 68May 11, 2023 3:57 PM

Ok so i said before i didn't believe he wasn't in on it. I've changed my mind a bit as he has said that he did question it many times but then they would pull way back. BUT i have a big question. In an interview James Marsden said the cast besides Ronald would arrive at the courthouse an hour before him to rehearse. SO HOW did they explain that to Ronald since they were all staying at the same hotel in the Valley? They couldn't go back. The motel was in the SF Valley and the courthouse was downtown. Anyone have an answers?

by Anonymousreply 69May 12, 2023 4:19 AM

The motel was in Studio City, the Courthouse was in Huntington Park, about a 30 minute drive apart.

Not all of the cast was staying at the motel. The majority of the jurors were supposedly at another motel, but in actuality, the actors were just commuting from home. Ronald only had to ride in with 3 other jurors. Rehearsals could have happened without them.

by Anonymousreply 70May 12, 2023 6:33 AM

R70 RIGHT? I mean...not sure that's why the logistics are so hard to understand. This was a major production with tons of professionals, not some local college show. Ronald is young, dumb, and full of cum--meaning naive, not unintelligent-- and probably easily distracted. Those actors are so good and EACH had a distinct personality. So either one of them could throw him off if he got suspicious.

Also? Nothing really out of the ordinary happened besides some of the shit the defendant pulled. Y'all are so cynical. JEEZ

by Anonymousreply 71May 12, 2023 10:48 AM

R69 they explained on the last show that an actual individual “sequester” was part of the show. So while Ronald thought each juror was being privately sequestered in their hotel room, he was the only one. They is how they were able to keep him separated from everyone else when they needed to.

And anyone else notice that quick clip during one of the shows of Marsden with his legs over his head seemingly trying to explain to another juror how to suck your own dick?

by Anonymousreply 72May 12, 2023 11:26 AM

I don’t know why the most laugh out loud moment for me out of the entire show was the defendant attorney’s glitchy video clip. It was just so absurd and perfect.

And I loved how some of the actor’s playing legal parts had actual law backgrounds. It wasn’t exactly clear to me, but was the judge EVEN an actor at all?

by Anonymousreply 73May 12, 2023 11:37 AM

The actor playing the judge is the father of Ike and Jon Barinholtz.

by Anonymousreply 74May 12, 2023 12:06 PM

Lost my shit over this show. So funny and James Marsden stealing scenes when each scene was amazing in itself. The nude sketching with hairy bush, the fake poop, the way the girl showed her saggy tits and wanted to fuck the guy who has a “cheating” girlfriend, the innocence of Ronald and how he showed compassion, leadership and empathy to the antics of the others. Brilliant show!

by Anonymousreply 75May 12, 2023 12:19 PM

R73 The judge is Ike Barinholtz's father!

by Anonymousreply 76May 12, 2023 1:07 PM

So if the “Hero” (what the script calls Ronald) turned out to be an asshole, would they just call it off and recast with a new hero?

by Anonymousreply 77May 13, 2023 5:32 AM

I think they would have just removed the entire hero speech at the end and everything else would have been pretty much the same.

by Anonymousreply 78May 13, 2023 8:26 AM

He would never have been an asshole. They no doubt did extensive interviewing and psychological tests on all the people who applied for that position. They hand selected someone who met the criteria they were obviously looking for.

by Anonymousreply 79May 13, 2023 9:02 AM

Including: Adorbs!

by Anonymousreply 80May 13, 2023 12:38 PM

He is definitely a cutie. Reminds me of my first boyfriend.

by Anonymousreply 81May 14, 2023 4:18 PM

You can tell just by the way he leaned up against that door jamb that he's confident in putting on the right moves.

by Anonymousreply 82May 14, 2023 5:21 PM

Just finished it. Loved it so much,

And as a lawyer who works in a courthouse every day, that show was more accurate than 99% of the legal shows on television.

Gem of a show.

by Anonymousreply 83May 21, 2023 12:25 AM

Ronald seemed a little douchbro-y but genuinely kind.

by Anonymousreply 84May 21, 2023 12:35 AM

Ronald seems gay

by Anonymousreply 85May 21, 2023 12:39 AM

I just realized the shirtless guy with the boner is model Tyler Lough, who is Marsden’s personal trainer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86May 21, 2023 3:07 AM

I loved this series!! Especially Officer Nikki Wilder and the Judge.

by Anonymousreply 87May 21, 2023 3:28 AM

The judge was amazing.

by Anonymousreply 88May 21, 2023 4:24 AM

R85, Ronald didn't seem gay at all. More DL wishful thinking.

by Anonymousreply 89May 21, 2023 1:17 PM

Thanks OP. Checking it out!

by Anonymousreply 90May 22, 2023 12:19 AM

I didn't pay much attention to the show, just had it on playing in the background while doing other things. so I didn't see it but viewers are claiming there's a scene where Ron shows a visible (and big) bulge. Anyone else catch it?

by Anonymousreply 91May 22, 2023 12:47 AM

[quote] Please remember: Ronald applied for -- and thinks he's part of -- a DOCUMENTARY about jury duty

He applied for a docmentary, but how did they exdplain how he he get "selected" for jury duty?

by Anonymousreply 92May 22, 2023 1:10 AM

Has he opened onlyfans yet?

by Anonymousreply 93May 22, 2023 1:13 AM

R92 The documentary was ABOUT jury duty.

by Anonymousreply 94May 22, 2023 2:16 AM

R92 The producers of the documentary interviewed many applicants and selected Ronald. He must have had all the qualities they were looking for.

by Anonymousreply 95May 22, 2023 2:18 AM

Understood, R94, but how did they explain how they got him on an actual jury (albeit a fake one)? Did they tell him the documentary crew had a special deal with the court to allow him to enter the jury pool? Most people expect to get a summons to report to a jury. Was this addressed on the show at all?

by Anonymousreply 96May 23, 2023 1:59 AM

R96 It's a fake documentary. A show. That's all it is. You are over-thinking it.

by Anonymousreply 97May 23, 2023 9:17 AM

{r70}I'm still confused as to how he got to the courthouse BY himself. In another recent interview Marsden said they would all get to the courthouse 1 1/2 hours before ronald. So they all drove to the motel (the ones staying there) and NO one went with him in the am?

by Anonymousreply 98May 24, 2023 4:14 AM

They were sequestered in their rooms r98. So they would probably drive to the courthouse to rehearse. Then the people “staying at the hotel” with Ronald would go there to be “picked up with him” at the hotel, as if they were staying there.

The sequestering in their rooms - meaning you couldn’t leave at certain times - is how they got around a lot of things that need to be done without Ronald knowing.

by Anonymousreply 99May 24, 2023 11:17 AM

I’m confused: can the people in the teevee see me? How did the people in the teevee get in the gosh darn teevee anyhow?

by Anonymousreply 100May 24, 2023 1:01 PM

R100 Marry me!

by Anonymousreply 101May 24, 2023 11:01 PM

There's an interview of Ronald going around where he talks about the difficult time he had after filming. He was paranoid and wondered if there were still cameras filming him that he wasn't aware of. He said he got through it though because James was such a good guy that he kept in touch with Ronald after, and that he would call Marsden whenever he needed to be talked through it.

by Anonymousreply 102May 25, 2023 3:18 AM

I am surety 100K helped too R102. I was so relieved when they gave him that because I was dreading the reveal the entire series. But I mean, who, what a brain fuck. Imagine you are just living your life, really investing in it, and you find out it's been all fake and everyone has been watching JUST you. You don't know what's real anymore.

by Anonymousreply 103May 25, 2023 6:19 PM

I want Giant Ross to bend me over, call me Sonya, and have his manly way with me.

Oh, the show is amazing and easily my favorite of the year.

by Anonymousreply 104May 27, 2023 9:16 AM

R102 Adding unasked for celebrity to the equation is also something he's going to learn about soon. The $100k sounds like a lot but he was already making an awesome living. Even though it looks like he's pursuing entertainment work, it happened by accident. He didn't ask for people to want to come up to him and give him attention for the rest of his life.

I had missed the info that he was having this stress after filming, thx for mentioning.

by Anonymousreply 105May 28, 2023 9:57 PM

[quote] He didn't ask for people to want to come up to him and give him attention for the rest of his life.

R105 For the rest of his life? Your larger point about unrequested celebrity is a good one, but let's see how successful Ronald is at his entertainment work prospects before presuming he'll irrevocably be widely recognized public figure for the rest of his life. For example, there are plenty of people who've been cast in reality shows before and slip right off the public's radar not long after.

by Anonymousreply 106May 28, 2023 10:02 PM

I finished the show 2 weeks ago and I would not recognize Ronald walking down the street.

by Anonymousreply 107May 28, 2023 10:29 PM

Yes, and you keep introducing yourself to the lady in the mirror, Rose.

by Anonymousreply 108May 29, 2023 10:46 AM

R106 Jury Duty is different than the average reality show--he's not a contestant on season 14 of The Bachelor. And he's a tall, tall dude so he stands out anywhere he goes. Maybe not the rest of his life--but 5-10 years of unwanted attention can fuck with someone's head too

by Anonymousreply 109May 30, 2023 4:01 AM

I just started watching this and the guy 100% knows it’s all fake and is in on it. You can see it from orbit.

He was supposedly told that he was participating in a documentary and had answered a Craigslist ad? Seriously? How does that put you on a jury?

by Anonymousreply 110June 1, 2023 1:43 AM

R110 The ad was to find people who were willing to be in a documentary ABOUT jury duty.

by Anonymousreply 111June 1, 2023 3:21 AM

You dont think it adds up. But people who answered the ad, showed up, and went through a few rounds of interviews didn't question it.

by Anonymousreply 112June 1, 2023 3:58 AM

Any chances James Marsden will get an Emmy nomination?

by Anonymousreply 113June 1, 2023 9:45 AM

He should. Unless he really is a douche and wasn't acting like one.

by Anonymousreply 114June 2, 2023 2:46 AM

I loved every bit of it, such a great show. I was confused about them explaining the lunch, they had to eat twice? Why was that?

by Anonymousreply 115June 3, 2023 7:42 AM

I was a hard one to wrap my head around too, R115. But I think it had something to do with cast lunch for front-of-camera crew and cast, and actual lunch for the behind the scenes crew? I think that's what I landed on to not obsess and move on.

by Anonymousreply 116June 3, 2023 7:52 AM

R115 there are Union Rules for when actors and crew have to be fed. They are very specific to the number of hours worked that day. If the crew has worked for four hours, union rules dictate that they must have lunch at a specific time. So the actors would be rehearsing a scene where they were going to be eating lunch but during that time they would run into the Union rule that required them to stop for an actual lunch. So they would eat lunch at the Union Time, and then bring Ronald onto set where they would have to pretend to eat lunch again.

by Anonymousreply 117June 3, 2023 10:35 AM

R13, I recently bought a complete drum kit from Craigslist.

by Anonymousreply 118June 3, 2023 1:30 PM

I really enjoyed this show.

They should do a version set in a jail.

by Anonymousreply 119June 3, 2023 1:51 PM

Tre is apparently losing her shit because fans ere saying that Melissa ate her up in Pt 1 of the Reunion.

The clips for next week's reunion show Tre saying that she believes Melissa was involved with her IRS trouble and that she has proof because Jaqueline Laurita told her so. Melissa laughs and says that she finds it funny that all of a sudden Tre trusts Laurita consering Laurita was texting Jackie a month before Tre made nice with her. Melissa whips out a copy of the texts and Laurita reads Tre to filfth calling her stupid, a plastic surgery freak, and trashy.

All the ladies act shocked and Dolores says something like, "You're done, Melissa... Jaqueline is going to destroy you for that."

Why are they so scared of Laurita?

by Anonymousreply 120June 3, 2023 6:37 PM

Wrong thread! Sorry!

by Anonymousreply 121June 3, 2023 7:40 PM

R120 😂😂😂

by Anonymousreply 122June 3, 2023 11:37 PM

r120 I was wondering! I thought you'd gone off your meds.

by Anonymousreply 123June 4, 2023 11:19 AM

Did they send him a fake jury notice? Did the rent an empty courthouse? Did they hire fake bailiffs? Was there a fake jury pool?

What’s was the set-up that wouldn’t otherwise be obvious to anyone?

by Anonymousreply 124June 4, 2023 11:24 AM

R124, it seems simple enough.

They probably placed an AD in Craigslist asking for people to apply to be on a Jury. Whoever applied, if selected to go in for an interview was probably told that because this was a special circumstance they were being given permission to circumvent the normal process, or because they applied to be on a jury, they didn't need to receive a summons, because they has already essentially volunteered.

I don't know if they ever explained on the show what excuse was given for the cameras, but I would guess they were told because it was the Judge's last case, he was prominent Judge and they were filming a documentary on it.

They held the trial, and probably the auditions, at a real Courthouse, so a lot of people would probably never question any of the process.

by Anonymousreply 125June 4, 2023 7:30 PM

So the found one of the stupidest men alive .

Understood. Thanks

by Anonymousreply 126June 4, 2023 7:57 PM

You're welcome.

by Anonymousreply 127June 4, 2023 8:09 PM

r126 I wonder how old you are.

by Anonymousreply 128June 4, 2023 8:20 PM

Why?

by Anonymousreply 129June 4, 2023 8:41 PM

Do you think age is relevant to having even the most basic information or understanding about the court system in this country, much less the jury selection process? Even Britany Spears off her meds would not fall that half-ass scenario.

by Anonymousreply 130June 4, 2023 8:44 PM

Did you watch the show, R130?

by Anonymousreply 131June 4, 2023 9:02 PM

Clearly not. That’s why I asked about the setup. If it is satire, fine—tell me that. If it wasn’t, then some incredibly stupid people were use. That is all.

by Anonymousreply 132June 4, 2023 9:09 PM

No one in that guy's position would've been able to figure out that the documentary, the case, and everyone involved was an actor, especially since they were in such a controlled environment like jury sequestration. I was dubious at the start and only watched it for James Marsden, but I was surprised at how well it all worked and how meticulous everything was behind the scenes to keep the charade going. Imagine a really big con-job.

by Anonymousreply 133June 4, 2023 9:44 PM

"Do you think age is relevant to having even the most basic information or understanding about the court system in this country"

YES. Any older person has a basic idea how jury duty works because they have dealt with it themselves, had family, friends and co-workers who dealt with it. Meanwhile your average American can't name a single member of the supreme court or all three branches of government (and when its a white guy who is VP, about 1/3 can't name him either, I'll guess Kamala is better known because of her novelty as 1st woman).

Over 3k people applied via craigslist and possibly some other sites. I'm sure there were some questions early on that asked if the subject had family members or close friends who were attorneys or involved in the court system. Those candidates would have been disqualified.

by Anonymousreply 134June 4, 2023 9:58 PM

Your second para made a great argument in support of my earlier post about the stupidity of those ‘selected.’ Many thanks. I’ll give you a WW for your approval of my prior thoughts on this topic.

by Anonymousreply 135June 4, 2023 10:02 PM

Your first para, as well, for that matter.

by Anonymousreply 136June 4, 2023 10:03 PM

R134 thinks no one under 50 ever watch a crime drama or legal show on tv, or ever saw a courtroom drama on screen, or ever saw a jury notice in their mailbox.

by Anonymousreply 137June 4, 2023 10:20 PM

What kind of entertainment opportunities do we see Ronald getting in. the future? (Maybe hosting SNL?)

by Anonymousreply 138June 6, 2023 1:11 AM

Podcasts.

by Anonymousreply 139June 7, 2023 5:01 AM

Just saw an interview with Ronalds where he talks about how in the first or second episode he mentions he loves one of the characters on Parks & Rec. One of the other "Jurors" on the show was played a character on Parks & Rec. He was supposed to have a lot more interaction with Ronald during the series, but they couldn't risk it so they just had the actor stay away from Ronald as much as possible. Ronald in the interview says something like, "because of me a lot of his screen time got cut out. Sorry about that!"

by Anonymousreply 140June 7, 2023 10:03 PM

[quote]Do you think age is relevant to having even the most basic information or understanding about the court system in this country, much less the jury selection process?

Everything looked like a normal jury selection process. Although the attorney said that "Voir Dire" means "speak the truth" in French, which it totally doesn't. Voir Dire literally translated means to see to speak. The VD process is an opportunity for the attorney to see how prospective jurors speak on certain issues pertinent to the case.

by Anonymousreply 141June 8, 2023 6:03 AM

Craigslist is not part of the normal process, a fact obvious to anyone….well not quite the idiots.

by Anonymousreply 142June 8, 2023 8:38 AM

It is Law French.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143June 8, 2023 9:16 AM

R141 is confusing Modern French for Law French, he just doesn’t see it.

by Anonymousreply 144June 8, 2023 9:21 AM

141 is not really a lawyer, he just plays one on DataLounge.

by Anonymousreply 145June 8, 2023 9:51 AM

In Texas courts, they pronounce it "Voyer Dye-er" One of the first things I learned during my first jury duty.

by Anonymousreply 146June 8, 2023 9:01 PM

That’s Texas for you. Getting the law wrong 24/7

by Anonymousreply 147June 8, 2023 9:03 PM

R138 Onlyfans

by Anonymousreply 148June 8, 2023 9:10 PM

R146. I do hope that you got your jury notice in the mail, and not via Craigslist like Ronald on the teevee.

I’m sure you would have known better.

by Anonymousreply 149June 8, 2023 9:12 PM

r149 You seem to have very strong feelings about how much a 20 something knows about how the world works and that it's completely impossible for someone to fall for the Jury Duty ruse because he wasn't recruited for the jury in the way you're familiar with.

I know a psychologist who had to send something certified mail. Just had no idea what to do. Hadn't interacted with a post office employee in his adult life. He has printed labels at home and dropped packages off but that's it. Didn't really understand what certified mail was and just walked up to the counter and said please help me. (He is around 30).

I know an architect in his 60's. He wasn't sure what political party Joe Biden belonged to and hadn't voted in decades.

Your own understanding of government systems or the way the world works may far surpass blue collar workers in their 20s.

by Anonymousreply 150June 10, 2023 12:17 AM

Jesus Christ, can we all just pacify this queen and agree that YES it was all FAKE, everyone was in on it, and yes, we, and the nice sized audience this show has garnered, are all STUPID and don’t have his/her vast knowledge of the US legal system, and are all morons for enjoying this show. Now, everyone happy???

by Anonymousreply 151June 10, 2023 2:42 AM

If you read any interviews this has been explained r110.

In some states, including California you are allowed to volunteer for jury duty. The documentary company had Ronald, Jeanine, and a third person volunteer for jury duty.

Ronald and Jeanine were chosen, the third person who tried to volunteer was not selected for the jury. It added to the realism that the documentary company could not force their volunteers to be in the actual jury.

People love having conspiracy theories, but this show was it was. Ronald was incredulous at some of the antics and thought some people were being quirkier because they were on camera for the doc, but it really can't occur to many people that you entire world for three weeks is all crafted around you. And whoever Ronald was talking about how crazy things were, they just did a normal day of boring jury duty stuff. Most of the stuff filmed was just normal jury duty things, we see the run stuff they also put him through.

by Anonymousreply 152June 12, 2023 1:55 PM

[quote] People love having conspiracy theories

“Conspiracy theories?” This isn’t 9/11 we’re talking about, it’s a dumb tv show. And it’s been common knowledge that “reality” shows are phony and actually scripted right from the start. Why would a show about a faked reality show be any different?

by Anonymousreply 153June 12, 2023 2:22 PM

It's ultimately the same conspiracy theory mindset r153. People wanting to believe everything is a front and only internet detectives can get to the truth. You see it everywhere these days.

by Anonymousreply 154June 12, 2023 2:27 PM

No it’s not. It’s just a simple recognition of what actually happens on these shows.

Which has been exposed and widely acknowledged by participants.

IMO it’s so obvious when you watch the show that he’s in on it. It can be seen from orbit.

by Anonymousreply 155June 12, 2023 2:41 PM

So true, I saw a post from Q saying the same. Actually Ronald was employed by the deep state and him and James Marsden are leading a cult and using this show to recruit cult members in their pedophile ring. Open your eyes sheeple.

by Anonymousreply 156June 12, 2023 3:05 PM

You're simply too smart to watch TV, R155.

by Anonymousreply 157June 12, 2023 3:21 PM

R155 isn't smart enough to see he isn't going to change any minds and just move on...

by Anonymousreply 158June 13, 2023 1:02 PM

Love how tightly r156 r157 r158 is clutching her pearls at the very NOTION that her beloved reality shows are staged — it puts her very existence on the brink!

Because apparently the veracity of reality shows is one of the bedrocks of western democracy, and questioning it is like being a Q cultist!**

by Anonymousreply 159June 13, 2023 2:04 PM

R159 said all of that with absolutely no self-awareness that he’s the one going to the mat on some anonymous board picking to pieces a silly reality show, trying to reveal some hidden truth that’s painfully obvious to himself and no one else.

Luv, people enjoyed the show. They are not listening to you. You can stop rattling your saber for the truth. Walk away. We don’t care.

by Anonymousreply 160June 13, 2023 4:06 PM

Not yet finished watching all the episodes, but I love this show. But then I loved the Joe Schmo shows, too, especially the original with mark Matt Kennedy Gould. Even then, there were the conspiracists who refused to believe the “star” could not have been in on the joke, even though, as wonderfully received as he was by the audience, he acknowledged having a difficult time discerning reality post-filming.

by Anonymousreply 161June 13, 2023 5:51 PM

Yeah Ronald has talked about that a lot in interviews. It took him months after filming to no longer be paranoid there were cameras following him. And certain things he still didn't realize were fake til months after like the trip to Margaritaville. He would call the producers all the time at ask questions to understand.

by Anonymousreply 162June 13, 2023 5:54 PM

What's amazing about this thread is that reality shows have become so scripted that some people refuse to believe it's possible to create an actual, hidden camera reality show. Which is a HUGE part of the appeal of Jury Duty.

I know how reality shows are shot/engineered, know people who work on them, and I believe this one was actually a successful hidden camera comedy experiment. Some really big names were involved on this one because of its novelty.

If I find out differently, I'll report back.

by Anonymousreply 163June 14, 2023 4:17 AM

As much as I loved both the show & Ronald - & I don’t subscribe to the conspiracy theories - I do have to wonder if Ronald was edited in such a way that the audience was not shown less appealing sides to him.

by Anonymousreply 164June 14, 2023 7:14 AM

Of course r164, I mean the producers are upfront that it was important to make sure Ronald was portrayed in a positive light throughout the process. This show would not work if Ronald was pissed off about it, he would be attacking the show and the audience would be attacking the producers for ruining the life of this poor guy.

Also don't forget that Ronald knew he was being filmed for a documentary, it does make sense he is going to be on good behavior and more polite than normal.

by Anonymousreply 165June 14, 2023 11:40 AM

R165 the interesting thing is he pretty much thought ONLY the court scenes and the Jury Confessional scenes were being filmed. He had no idea there were cameras on him elsewhere. For instance, in the restaurant, it's not like there was a "camera crew" filming a documentary. Or at least I believe that to be the case. Or even the break room where they were deliberating. Correct me if I am wrong.

by Anonymousreply 166June 14, 2023 12:22 PM

Fpr those here who had not seen the original Joe Schmo, has the love for Jury Duty prompted anyone to check out Matt Kennedy Gould's "star turn"?

by Anonymousreply 167June 14, 2023 2:08 PM

Yes, they had a small filming crew at the court house "for the documentary", but obviously he was unaware there were a lot of hidden cameras outside of that r165. Like that he was getting filmed even at his hotel.

For the deliberations specifically though I think they knew they were being filmed, in the commentary Mardsens talks about how he moved up to the main table telling the group it would be good for the camera.

by Anonymousreply 168June 14, 2023 3:03 PM

Why are you still hung up on this show? It was just ok and it’s over yet you’re somehow fixated on it.

by Anonymousreply 169June 14, 2023 3:24 PM

Avert your glance, R169, & move on.

by Anonymousreply 170June 14, 2023 4:06 PM

I truly struggle to imagine the mindset of r169. Coming in a discussion thread about a show a demanding that people not talk about it anymore. Get help or get fucked.

by Anonymousreply 171June 14, 2023 4:29 PM

The Joe Schmo show is returning.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172June 14, 2023 6:02 PM

R170 r171

by Anonymousreply 173June 14, 2023 6:04 PM

bump

by Anonymousreply 174June 15, 2023 12:49 AM

“LEAVE REALITY SHOWS ALONE!!!”

— r160

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 175June 15, 2023 11:15 AM

R155 is right.

And yes, R152, in California you can volunteer for some (some) jury duty, as you can in many states. But that just means you submit your name to be in the jury pool. You STILL have to be sumoned to jury.

by Anonymousreply 176June 15, 2023 8:14 PM

As part of the producers’ continuing efforts to “feed the reality bank,” another individual who responded to the Craigslist ad - & known as such to Ronald - was included in the jury pool selection process.

by Anonymousreply 177June 15, 2023 8:28 PM

Hon you realize this isn't a real trial r176? But because you able to volunteer for jury duty in California that allows Ronald to not question it. He volunteered and was picked, made sense to him. And they even had someone who volunteered and wasn't picked so it felt more real

by Anonymousreply 178June 15, 2023 8:46 PM

R164 Well, Ronald did curse quite a bit at different times (and was bleeped when I watched on Amazon Prime), but he came off as such a wonderful guy. You could tell the cast and crew really loved him in their interactions both in character and then after the big reveal.

by Anonymousreply 179June 18, 2023 7:40 AM

I find it hard to believe Ronald wasn't in on it, because once the reveal happened, there was always the possibility he wasn't going to see the funny side. I imagine quite a lot of people would feel embarrassed and humiliated in that scenario and could potentially take legal action, or demand the show not be aired.

I know that sounds a bit MARY! but it's a possibility and if that had happened there'd be no show and a lot of money wasted.

by Anonymousreply 180June 18, 2023 8:23 AM

But he knew he was being filmed for a “documentary.” There is no way he didn’t have to sign some sort of release that ensured the production was covered.

by Anonymousreply 181June 18, 2023 10:40 AM

[quote] I find it hard to believe Ronald wasn't in on it, because once the reveal happened, there was always the possibility he wasn't going to see the funny side. I imagine quite a lot of people would feel embarrassed and humiliated in that scenario and could potentially take legal action, or demand the show not be aired.

How many thousands of applicants were there?! I trust production did their due diligence to find the one mark who they thought would be best able to weather the storm.

by Anonymousreply 182June 18, 2023 11:01 AM

I just binged this today and thought it was so good! Ronald is a real charmer and will at a minimum reap a lot of goodwill from the general public that sees this.

For the record, I do t think he was in on it. The fact that it was in a real courthouse and the sequestration isolation would have made it much easier to believe that it was all real.

by Anonymousreply 183June 19, 2023 2:29 AM

R180, that happened years ago on the Sky TV reality show, There's Something About Miriam, a dating show with a transgender woman. Once it was revealed to the male contestants, they all filed civil suit against the producers for making them look like a bunch of knobs. I think it was settled out of court and the series was broadcast.

by Anonymousreply 184June 19, 2023 4:06 PM

The $100k bonus went a long way to taking the sting out of the fraud.

by Anonymousreply 185June 19, 2023 4:07 PM

Hopefully the agent Ronald got will get him even more in residuals (or money for streaming in other markets), if that's possible.

by Anonymousreply 186June 19, 2023 4:16 PM

Ronald's line readings when he helped James Marsden with his script weren't very good, so he's got a way to go if he wants to do acting. I could see him getting hosting or other kinds of gigs to start though.

by Anonymousreply 187June 19, 2023 4:19 PM

Ronald has also appeared on a few talk shows like Kelly and Mark. I’m sure he got paid for those, I think appearance fees are part of those shows, or the FreeVee people paid him.

by Anonymousreply 188June 19, 2023 5:30 PM

Ronald has already done Mint Mobile commercial. He is definitely grabbing all the money he can from the exposure, who wouldn't. He had a never normal working class job before this.

by Anonymousreply 189June 19, 2023 5:32 PM

Very normal*

by Anonymousreply 190June 19, 2023 5:32 PM

I just finished this yesterday thanks to OP's suggestion. This was hilarious even more than that, it was so wholesome! Ronald was so laid-back which made the fact that he kind of just rolled with all the weird shit understandable, but it meant he really impressed me when he had to take the lead in deliberation and he was very good at it. I was very touched at the speech the judge made listing all of decisions Ronald made that showed him to be a good person (MARY! I know). Also I think James was genuinely surprised and happy that Ronald actually knew one of his early movies and loved it enough to have a DVD. It's really sweet that he and all of the cast still keep in touch with Ronald.

I recognized the white guy who said he was a boss and the defendant; I think I've seen the nerd guy some where as well. I'm very impressed with the defense lawyer because he could have hammed up the sad sack lawyer act but he didn't.

by Anonymousreply 191June 20, 2023 3:05 AM

Does anyone have access to this paywalled article?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 192June 20, 2023 11:03 AM

try this

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 193June 20, 2023 11:32 AM

Thanks, R193!

by Anonymousreply 194June 20, 2023 12:41 PM

r185 has it correct. They immediately reveal they're giving him $100k. Hard to flip out about that.

The contestant search definitely was vetted by psychologists to make sure whoever they chose would get through production and could psychologically handle it. So he was probably filmed answering a lot of questions and those tapes were reviewed by several psychologists.

They didn't really put him in ugly situations though, which is another reason to doubt he'd sue or flip out. They made him into a hero. They allowed him to solve the case. They put him in situations where he would be supportive of others in difficult emotional states. And the reveal was celebratory. And I would not be surprised if there was some non-filmed meeting that happened quickly in the hours following where they lay it all out for him legally and explain the fact they want to make him look awesome when they edit the show. it certainly was the ethos of the show. James Marsden said he wouldn't have done it if Ronald was the target of the jokes and that holds up, at least in the edits.

by Anonymousreply 195June 22, 2023 2:58 AM

Did they film Ronald while be was rubbing one out? You know he couldn’t go 2 weeks without jerking it.

by Anonymousreply 196June 22, 2023 9:18 PM

This woman deserves an Emmy!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 197June 22, 2023 9:31 PM

Which woman, R197?! The witness or the juror?

by Anonymousreply 198June 23, 2023 12:44 AM

R198 The "social media expert" who was laugh out loud crying/funny.

by Anonymousreply 199June 23, 2023 11:51 AM

This thread has gone on too long. The show is over. It was fun while it lasted.

by Anonymousreply 200July 1, 2023 6:27 AM

Notes R200, effectively bumping a thread inactive for a week.

by Anonymousreply 201July 1, 2023 7:44 AM

R200, don’t ever become a psychic.

I so happy the this show got a nomination.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 202July 13, 2023 1:34 AM

R197 that was almost too perfect.

She just nailed it.

by Anonymousreply 203July 13, 2023 1:46 AM

I'm glad Marsden got nominated for this. He seems a really nice guy who does superhero movies for the cash but prefers more offbeat projects like Jury Duty, Dead to Me, and Party Down.

by Anonymousreply 204July 13, 2023 1:50 AM

James was basically giving Ronald acting lessons. Shane Ronald was terrible.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 205July 13, 2023 4:10 AM

When Marsden comes in all gleeful that "Lone Pines" will not be made. "Yeah the director was canceled, I guess he called some bitch "sweetheart" or something." This show is great.

by Anonymousreply 206July 13, 2023 4:53 AM

Is Marsden’s nom a first for an unscripted role?

by Anonymousreply 207July 13, 2023 5:24 AM

Fake news!

by Anonymousreply 208July 13, 2023 4:10 PM

{r99} the hotel was in the Valley and the courthouse past downtown LA. If you live in LA you would know this would mean they would have to drive back in traffic. Not guying it.

by Anonymousreply 209July 18, 2023 4:17 AM

It's on Amazon Prime now too.

by Anonymousreply 210July 18, 2023 4:27 AM

Did you guys watch "The Joe Schmo show?" the season with the bounty hunter contest, the deaf chick, Lorenzo Lamas was fucking great too.

by Anonymousreply 211July 18, 2023 5:07 AM

R209 are you gurling it though?

by Anonymousreply 212July 18, 2023 5:24 AM

Yes, this had to be fake because they simply would not drive 30 minutes to 1 hr 15 min (which is nothing in LA driving time) from the motel to the Courthouse!

by Anonymousreply 213July 18, 2023 7:30 AM

how did they explain to Ronald that they were all picked up from the same motel BEFORE him?

by Anonymousreply 214July 31, 2023 5:10 PM

R214

I think they said it was a covid thing

by Anonymousreply 215July 31, 2023 5:13 PM

Not a skeptic, but I do wonder why Ronald wouldn't have questions about the selection of the other jury members. He knows that he eventually became a member of the jury because he responded to a Craigslist ad. Yet he knows that not all the others were interested in serving. James Marsden. for one. And then the teacher who didn't want to be away from his "kids."

by Anonymousreply 216July 31, 2023 7:21 PM

R216, the people who answered the ad to be a part of the documentary all volunteered for jury duty and he and the hippie girl got selected. It wouldn’t have seemed unusual that everyone called for jury duty wasn’t also someone who had volunteered for duty, at least not to me.

by Anonymousreply 217July 31, 2023 7:43 PM

I watched the first two episodes on the advice of this thread.

by Anonymousreply 218July 31, 2023 7:57 PM

Showrunner says Ronald restored his faith in humanity.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 219August 12, 2023 9:46 PM

It was good but honestly that ugly actress ruined it for me. She looks kind of like Gaga before all the plastic surgery. A face for radio.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 220August 12, 2023 9:54 PM

MARY r220. She was so talented and funny in this show, why do you want some model type who wouldn't be half as charming.

by Anonymousreply 221August 12, 2023 10:10 PM

Oops, the showrunner is a woman.

by Anonymousreply 222August 12, 2023 10:30 PM

I thoroughly enjoyed this show and even shed a few tears while watching the finale. Ronald was pretty hot too.

My favorite moment was the plaintiff’s final statement.

by Anonymousreply 223August 13, 2023 12:46 PM

“Which Chris?”

by Anonymousreply 224August 26, 2023 5:58 PM

Casting the show.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 225August 30, 2023 12:56 AM

Thanks R225. Fun to watch.

by Anonymousreply 226August 31, 2023 5:54 PM

‘Jury Duty’ Star Ronald Gladden Signs Overall Deal With Amazon MGM Studios

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 227December 2, 2023 1:10 AM

I forgot how funny how this show got at times. Ronald was the glue that made the jokes work.

by Anonymousreply 228December 2, 2023 7:51 PM

Ronald getting ready for the Emmys.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 229January 15, 2024 11:53 PM

Interviewed on the red carpet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 230January 16, 2024 12:01 AM

I wanted James Marsden to win but I can’t argue with Ebon Moss-Bacharach. Even if The Bear really is a drama.

by Anonymousreply 231January 16, 2024 10:42 AM

Ronald Gladden has some sexy cum gutter tattoos. He is definitely more of a fuckboi than the personality he showed on the show.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 232January 16, 2024 6:00 PM

Ronald is that goofy-cute nice guy who dated one of your female friends from college and she always treated him poorly.

by Anonymousreply 233January 16, 2024 6:22 PM

That's who he was on the show, but I doubt that is the full story r233. Even Ronald himself has talked in interviews that trying to be a nicer human was a recent thing in his life after regrets in his past. Those tattoos definitely tell the history of someone who was more of a bad boy at a point in their life.

by Anonymousreply 234January 16, 2024 6:57 PM

Starting at 46:54, the show is singled out at the 2024 Film Independent Spirit Awards for being the Best Ensemble Cast in a New Scripted Series.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 235March 7, 2024 7:03 PM

Ronald is in the new ELF cosmetic commercial with Judy Judy looking gay as fuck

by Anonymousreply 236March 22, 2024 12:06 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!