Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

BELOW DECK SAILING SEASON 4.

Because it needs its own thread. Colin is single! Gary has COVID! Cute chef! Sexy male deckhand sure to give pudgy Gary some competition.

by Anonymousreply 59August 25, 2023 12:40 AM

I dislike Gary

by Anonymousreply 1April 11, 2023 8:41 PM

I like this show because it's not entirely a soap on the high seas; people like Colin & Gary are skilled at what they do (though they throw in at least one moron every season so viewers can watch them tear their hair out) and Daisy generally does a good job of navigating the demanding guests, crew drama and dealing with the chef. Glen is generally amused by their antics and tactful with the guests, but doesn't micromanage like Shandy or antic like Grumpy Grandpa like Lee. And sailing on that boat looks amazing.

by Anonymousreply 2April 11, 2023 8:45 PM

I love Daisy. One of my favorite chief stews.

by Anonymousreply 3April 14, 2023 7:23 PM

I wonder how long the yacht will stay at port. It seems nuts the experts weren’t called in sooner to look at the engine. All of their paychecks depend on it (other than what Bravo pays them). Captain Glenn should have had his ass down below helping Colin.

by Anonymousreply 4April 14, 2023 8:03 PM

Glenn didn’t want to hear the truth about the engine from Colin. He kept trying to put a rosy spin on it

I would love to be spit-roasted by Chase and Alex.

Gary always reminds me of a walking STD. I enjoyed a Gary-free episode even if it was kind of boring.

by Anonymousreply 5April 14, 2023 8:21 PM

I'll bet Colin miraculously comes up with a solution and it's smooth sailing. Since the season goes on for a few more months I'm assuming the engine situation is resolved ASAP.

by Anonymousreply 6April 14, 2023 10:46 PM

Guest KAREN certainly lived up to her name. Those women were pigs. And how on earth did they go through so much toilet paper.

by Anonymousreply 7April 18, 2023 1:53 AM

I think that Colin is secretly gay and closeted.

He has way more chemistry with the other men on the show, and all of his relationships with women are "long distance."

We all know what that means.

by Anonymousreply 8April 18, 2023 2:01 AM

They need to get rid of crybaby Chase.

by Anonymousreply 9April 25, 2023 1:18 AM

I hate to say it but, so far, this season is a dud. Nothing new. Skeevy Gary seduces all of the girls. Daisy and Gary butt heads. The chef has time management issues. It's a snooze.

by Anonymousreply 10May 2, 2023 3:15 AM

Gary is just gross this season. He needs to bathe also.

by Anonymousreply 11May 3, 2023 11:08 PM

Chase and Alex are providing much needed eye candy, what a gorgeous ass Chase has, I can’t stand Gary, and Daisy’s accent makes me want to kill myself. I hope Chase isn’t tossed.

by Anonymousreply 12May 4, 2023 11:36 PM

I wish I could watch a video of Chase fucking Alex from behind.

by Anonymousreply 13May 4, 2023 11:53 PM

This has been a terribly boring season. No posts on this thread for nearly a month.

by Anonymousreply 14May 27, 2023 9:22 PM

The two junior stews are cute. Alex is hot. Chase doing yoga poses was hot. The same old Gary shit is tiresome. Daisy and Glen seem nice but they're dull. The chef is too normal so she barely gets any screen time. This season is a washout.

by Anonymousreply 15May 28, 2023 12:09 AM

Alex is on WWHL tonight, damn he's sizzling 🔥

by Anonymousreply 16June 6, 2023 2:33 AM

Alex was adorable on WWHL. He seems like a real sweetheart. The episode was dull. They're really pushing the Daisy love triangle but who cares at this point.

by Anonymousreply 17June 6, 2023 2:35 PM

That British stew is a complete retard.

by Anonymousreply 18June 6, 2023 4:02 PM

Chase needs to be in me quite deeply.

by Anonymousreply 19June 6, 2023 4:04 PM

I'm living for this season mainly for the Gary stuff. Sorry but he's NOT all that and they're really showing that now. BD has been portraying him as the "Alpha" jock bosun guy, but it turns out he's got ZERO game. Which we already knew, but WOW. He can't stop fidgeting around with Mads, who is clearly a gay man trapped in a woman's body. She has zero time for Gary's games. He thinks there's always more to talk about but there isn't. They hooked up, it was fun, clearly nothing more in Mad's eyes. He keeps coming around to flirt, re-flirt, suggest etc.

Then we've got Colin, who I've been saying for three seasons now is the ACTUAL hottie, he's just been smoldering for this long since he had a gf, but now he's single and the choice is clear: Gary, who is as emotionally mature as a teenage boy, or Colin, who is a mature man and knows how to get it. I'm LIVING for this twist, and Gary is like a wounded puppy! He had enough chances.

SPOILER ALERT: SPEAKING OF: In last night's ep, it seemed like Colin & Daisy didn't actually have sex (in the b&w bunk footage) & they say something about going to sleep. Then afterward when each one brings it up in front of Gary, they're saying they "kissed" or "hooked up". So did they or didn't they? Also at the preview for the rest of the season, there's a convo between Daisy & Gary & he mentions that the two of them (D&G) have already fucked, but when was this? She seemed shocked when he brought it up. Was this off-season, like when they had the reunion show a couple years ago & it was revealed that D&G were both broadcasting from the same apartment, in different rooms. So have they?

Other notes on this season:

Gary knew Alex was into Mads but hooked up with her anyway. Then talked to Alex about it way too much. Like he wants to be "professional" as Alex's boss, but still wants to rub it in. Notice that if the following are true: they are in between charters, and the guys are hanging out on deck and Alex is there: Gary will have his shirt off like a peacock. He never used to go shirtless. He doesn't even have a hot body. But he does this in front of Alex.

by Anonymousreply 20June 6, 2023 4:46 PM

Daisy and Colin had a falling out and she stopped following him on Instagram. She was shockingly more complimentary to Gary than Colin on WWHL last night.

by Anonymousreply 21June 6, 2023 4:49 PM

[quote]He can't stop fidgeting around with Mads, who is clearly a gay man trapped in a woman's body. She has zero time for Gary's games.

After women fighting over Gary season after season, it's a bit refreshing to have some girl just consider Gary a good/adequate fuck - nothing more - while he pesters her like some insecure teen girl

by Anonymousreply 22June 6, 2023 5:19 PM

I will never understand the appeal of Gary.

by Anonymousreply 23June 6, 2023 6:15 PM

The script for every Below Dexk: Let's watch the crew use the hottub, let's watch the crew get drunk, let's watch the stews argue, let's watch the crew go to dinner, let's watch the crew go to a nightclub. Yawn.

by Anonymousreply 24June 6, 2023 7:37 PM

The SOMEONE STOLE MY DIAMOND EARRINGS storyline was a bit of a reach.

by Anonymousreply 25June 6, 2023 7:54 PM

R24, agree, it’s getting old for me. I like it when they have a talented chef, I like to look at the dishes. I wish they showed more scenery, too. But I’m behind by 2-3 episodes and I don’t think I’ll bother catching up. I couldn’t give a rat’s ass about Gary/Daisy/Colin.

by Anonymousreply 26June 7, 2023 12:29 AM

^In the early years, the crew was made of up journeymen-types (not Instagram star wannabes) who were constantly hustling for a buck and that was part of the draw of the show. Capt Lee, who at the time was a reasonable if grouchy guy, lectured them about doing what needed to be done to get the big tips, in spite of their constant fuck ups. Current crews don't even seem to care much about the money, other than a means to slag on/praise the guests, because they're really in it for the fame, to be Bravo celebrities, etc. I think that's what keeps Colin at least somewhat Colin - it's clear the guy really knows his job. The others...not so much

by Anonymousreply 27June 7, 2023 10:15 AM

Did Bravo air two new episodes last night because they want to end this boring season as quickly as possible? OH MY GOD THE GUEST WANTED ANOTHER PIECE OF CAKE BUT CHASE ATE IT! CLIFFHANGER!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 28June 13, 2023 2:22 PM

I would love to be spit-roasted by Chase and Alex.

That would be heaven! :)

by Anonymousreply 29June 30, 2023 3:20 AM

We were robbed of seeing Alex in a speedo. Loved seeing those guests again. So kind and great tippers.

by Anonymousreply 30June 30, 2023 4:45 AM

Chase was so hot in that Speedo, and he looked like he was packing something impressive in there.

He seems like a genuinely nice person, although sometimes he can be a bit over the top. He was on WWHL last week, looking beautiful, by the way, and he was surprisingly subdued. Not at all the hyper energy guy he is on the show. It was obvious he doesn't think much of Gary as a boss.

by Anonymousreply 31July 2, 2023 4:19 PM

I like Chase but I really think he tries too hard to be funny on camera. He came off very well on WWHL and he looked very hot. I wouldn't mind seeing him back for another season.

by Anonymousreply 32July 2, 2023 4:24 PM

I will never, ever understand Gary's appeal. He's not good looking, his body is so-so at best, he's not particularly bright, not a bit charming, and he looks like he smells of stale cigarettes and whiskey.

These women have beautiful Chase right in front of them and they prefer to fuck the stinky asshole. I just don't get it.

by Anonymousreply 33July 2, 2023 4:31 PM

Kudos to Lucy for holding onto her dignity and not falling into the BD hot tub orgy trap.

by Anonymousreply 34July 2, 2023 4:51 PM

Chase positioning his junk up and to the left.

Yum.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35July 2, 2023 6:29 PM

Gary's appeal is that you know he always wants it. At least that's his appeal to other sexual compulsives.

by Anonymousreply 36July 2, 2023 7:19 PM

R36 I'm surprised he can get it up, what with all the alcohol and nicotine in his system.

by Anonymousreply 37July 2, 2023 7:56 PM

While Chase is hot, his choice of tattoos are not. That eagle on his chest...yikes

by Anonymousreply 38July 4, 2023 3:08 PM

Those nasty gay guests couldn't flush the fucking toilet? And did we really need to see it? And the tip sucked considering how demanding they were. The throuple was ugly. Nice crew but boring season. The whole Gary thinking Mad's was having her period after he went down on her was distasteful. We don't need to see Gary again and this last episode proved what an asshole he is.

by Anonymousreply 39July 11, 2023 12:17 PM

Last night was a good wrap-up. Funniest part was the interview w/Gary and he's talking about him & Mads 😆

Gary again is extrapolating about him & Mads' "relationship", & he says that she hasn't been clear about keeping it casual. The producer behind the camera says "Yes she did." and he goes "When?" and she says "The whole season" and they play a clip montage of him puppydogging around her while she says things like "keeping it casual" "nothing serious" etc. Then it cuts back to Gary's blank face for a few seconds, & he just makes a grunting sound like a confused ape 🤣🤣

by Anonymousreply 40July 11, 2023 6:21 PM

I loved watching Gary finally getting a taste of his own medicine. God, he's an ugly, smelling piece of shit.

My favorite this season was Chase. He's gorgeous, funny, and full of energy. He'd be a good husband.

by Anonymousreply 41July 13, 2023 12:33 AM

^He seemed a bit too *extra*, but managed to see through Gary & rather than acting out, he handled the gaslighting he was receiving. His actions helped expose what a petty, thin skinned snowflake Gary really is

by Anonymousreply 42July 13, 2023 1:43 PM

I loved the way Captain Glenn got all butch and threatened to kick those screeching queens off the boat.

by Anonymousreply 43July 13, 2023 7:08 PM

Was that one trashy queen ashing his cigarette onto his plate of food he didnt eat? His little runt of a husband and bitch mother in law were tacky, too. That not so quiet conversation they were having about him regretting not asking the drunken oaf husband to sign a prenup was klassy.

The camera crew didn't do them any favors either with the close-ups of the unflushed toilet and what appeared to be a shitty/pukey towel. I hope whatever friends they have see the episode and what savages they are. The trainer and his partner seemed kind of normal, I wonder if they even knew the throuple that well.

by Anonymousreply 44July 13, 2023 9:45 PM

That throuple was just gross, don’t get me started on the guys wearing the big dangly necklaces. They were all creepy. Thanks Bravo! I still love Chase, he is gorgeous, and has a cute personality, I’d pay to see him and Alex go at it.

by Anonymousreply 45July 14, 2023 1:22 AM

I would love to see Chase eating Alex’s ass and then topping him, pulling out, and cumming in Alex’s face whole Alex is on his knees.

by Anonymousreply 46July 15, 2023 7:05 PM

*while

by Anonymousreply 47July 15, 2023 7:05 PM

2 part reunion for a season that really wasn't all that interesting.

by Anonymousreply 48July 15, 2023 7:07 PM

R48 If Chase shows up in a Speedo again, I'll watch from start to finish.

by Anonymousreply 49July 15, 2023 7:46 PM

R49. Well yeah :). Andrea Cohen was trying to hook up LuMan with Chase on WWHL and showed her a pic of him prior to getting the chest tats and he was even hotter. That body does not need ink!!!!

by Anonymousreply 50July 15, 2023 8:19 PM

Part II of the reunion was basically an hour of Daisy crying and pretending to a victim. Snooze. Not surprisingly, she and Colin didn't last.

I understand that the cast members of this show are all around the world working other jobs, so they can't come into the studio for a reunion, but Jesus, can't Bravo afford to set them up with some decent remote connection equipment? Half the time, I could barely hear what some of the people were saying, their connections were so poor.

by Anonymousreply 51July 20, 2023 10:58 AM

I love Chase even more now after seeing him with his cute little dachshund in his backpack.

by Anonymousreply 52July 20, 2023 10:59 AM

The show needs a new crew.

Daisy, Colin and Gary have occupied three slots on the show for four seasons now, and I feel like we know everything that we need to know about them. That's why the show is boring.

The other Below Deck shows rotate their crews regularly, so there's always an opportunity for some new drama.

And I completely agree with the person upthread who hates Daisy's accent. It's the worst! What in the hell kind of accent is it, any way?

I've never heard anything like it.

Chase was the best thing about this season, because he was the only one with a personality.

by Anonymousreply 53July 20, 2023 11:12 AM

Daisy came off very badly this season. I actually like Mads for embracing her slutty behavior and admitting that Chase is too nice for her since she isn't always a nice person.

by Anonymousreply 54July 20, 2023 11:14 AM

R54 Yes, Mad is a whore, but she owns it and is unapologetic about it. Go Mads!

by Anonymousreply 55July 20, 2023 11:16 AM

Not surprised. Gary is out of control. He thinks it's cute. It's not.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56August 24, 2023 8:25 PM

r56 Sounds like it's curtains for Gary. This last season he was revolting. But the fact that production was getting him drunk off camera before this incident smells like a potential lawsuit from the victim.

by Anonymousreply 57August 24, 2023 8:34 PM

Someone’s going to rehab in 3, 2, 1 . . .

by Anonymousreply 58August 24, 2023 11:56 PM

That page six article went on forever, too many details

by Anonymousreply 59August 25, 2023 12:40 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!