Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Gossip time

sharing is caring

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19November 20, 2023 11:42 PM

Olllld article.

by Anonymousreply 1April 11, 2023 9:44 AM

Why is there so often a racial element to cucking? (I'm not reading the article -- or maybe I already read it.)

by Anonymousreply 2April 11, 2023 9:49 AM

Typical high almighty Conservative. Lectures others about dominance and masculinity and then is a total beta bottom slut in private.

by Anonymousreply 3April 11, 2023 10:00 AM

R1- y did not u post anything useful, u r even more useless than ur cock

by Anonymousreply 4April 11, 2023 10:06 AM

I posted this in the original thread. I don't think guys into this are into humiliation themselves, but I do think they get off on seeing their wives/girlfriends humiliated:

The one couple I knew in real life who did this shit were very messed up. He was extremely abusive, at one point breaking her arm. There were both cokeheads. And like a lot of these right-wing cucks, he liked to see her get fucked by black men.

The whole situation was sordid. He threatened to put her and her teenage daughters out on the street if she refused to go along with group sex (she was financially dependent on him). I don't think she particularly liked it, but I'm not sure how much of a choice she really had.

It's just a hunch, but I imagine the majority of men who demand this kind of activity from their wives are abusive in other ways too.

by Anonymousreply 5April 11, 2023 10:10 AM

A cuck is a cuck, because he a) lets it happen (acts like he's powerless to prevent it) and b) because he sticks with her even after she's "damaged goods" (= had sex with other men).

by Anonymousreply 6April 11, 2023 10:16 AM

I find it interesting that Conservatives had used cuck as an insult for years and now - after many of their own get outed as cucks - try to rebrand the word, and practice, as a male dominating power play move.

by Anonymousreply 7April 11, 2023 10:31 AM

One of the worst things about the Paul Manafort marriage is that his wife sustained brain damage ... and he still essentially pimped her out. Didn't some text messages between their daughters leak, something like, "Do you think we should get Mom STD tested?" It's tragic, really.

by Anonymousreply 8April 11, 2023 10:32 AM

I am always reminded of the Manafort situation when some posters claim that rich and powerful people have a way too easy life without any real life problems (like domestic abuse).

by Anonymousreply 9April 11, 2023 10:38 AM

I wish some of these Medium posts were better written/edited.

by Anonymousreply 10April 11, 2023 10:40 AM

[quote]I don't think guys into this are into humiliation themselves,

But they are humiliated, even if the other guy doesn't touch them, because for a conservative man his wife being fucked by other man is the ultimate humiliation. And no wonder that they prefer black studs, because it doubles the humiliation.

Even people who are liberal have this sardonic smirk when they see a woman with a black guy, they subconsciously see her as BBC hungry slut and for a husband this is the ultimate humiliation.

by Anonymousreply 11April 11, 2023 10:55 AM

R11, but it’s the HUSBANDS who seek this out. RARELY is it the wife.

I’ve know couples who do this. Here’s what they all have in common:

The men are abusive. They force their wives to do this. Then they use these situations to belittle the wife, and tell them they’re whores.

Also? Black men are no different than white men. Some have huge dicks, some have tiny dicks. It’s not about big, black cock. It’s about these couples being very racist, and then the abusive husband uses race, to humiliate their wives.

The dynamic of cuckhold relationships have NOTHING to do with an occasional threesome where all parties are enthusiastic. It has to do with dominance and abuse by a man who is a huge coward, & will do everything possible to regain his perception of power back, that he himself, never had as a child.

Notice it’s almost never liberal/democrat men who do this? It’s almost ALWAYS conservatives men, & there’s a reason for this.

by Anonymousreply 12April 11, 2023 11:34 AM

Thanks, r12. You said everything I wanted to, but better.

by Anonymousreply 13April 11, 2023 11:39 AM

Thanks, R5.

Apologies for using incorrect tense throughout, as I just woke up & haven’t made some coffee yet, but yeah. The men who do this are basically almost always TRASH.

Domestic violence takes form in MANY different ways, & this is just another form of it. And, btw, I’m not a prude. I have zero issues with people who enjoy sexual experimentation outside of their relationship. It’s not for me, personally. However, I don’t judge others who enjoy group sex or threesomes.

That’s NOT what this particular dynamic is: sexual experimentation.

This is about abuse, domination, and control. I’ve personally never known it to be anything other than this, when my women friends tell me that they’re doing this. It doesn’t take long after this particular revelation, for them to confide in me that their husbands are abusing them behind closed doors.

by Anonymousreply 14April 11, 2023 11:50 AM

So who else here thinks the guy at OP’s pic, looks like the MAGA version of Ben Affleck?

😂

by Anonymousreply 15April 11, 2023 12:06 PM

I see it r15

by Anonymousreply 16November 20, 2023 9:54 PM

This is sick.

by Anonymousreply 17November 20, 2023 10:54 PM

Those GOP interns are checked for bull-ability.

by Anonymousreply 18November 20, 2023 11:20 PM

r16 You're very invested in this thread.

by Anonymousreply 19November 20, 2023 11:42 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!