Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Timothee Chalamet reportedly dating Kylie Jenner

This rumor first popped up on DeuxMoi, when a tipster wrote in saying "Anon pls!! Multiple sources have told me that Timmy C has a new girl...Kylie Jenner" along with a couple coffin emojis for good measure. Another person then chimed in with "I heard they are both going to be at Coachella" and yet another person responded with "I can 100% confirm that."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 168September 12, 2023 12:25 AM

No way that this is true. Timmy is white.

by Anonymousreply 1April 6, 2023 11:00 PM

The puke she is thick here tonight.

BAAAAARRRRFFFF!!!

by Anonymousreply 2April 6, 2023 11:02 PM

Come back to me Timmy!

by Anonymousreply 3April 6, 2023 11:04 PM

[quote] No way that this is true. Timmy is white.

Is Timmy, in fact, white?

by Anonymousreply 4April 6, 2023 11:06 PM

So, does that make her Khlamydia Kardashian now?

by Anonymousreply 5April 6, 2023 11:09 PM

Chalamet's fanbase merging with that families... Is that one of the signs of the apocalypse?

by Anonymousreply 6April 6, 2023 11:09 PM

Let’s not forget what money and access to top plastic surgeons can accomplish.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7April 6, 2023 11:11 PM

🚨 Beard alert 🚨

by Anonymousreply 8April 6, 2023 11:13 PM

I like him as an actor, but if this is true, any association with that family means he is dead in the head and soul. Has anyone checked if he's not on a massive amount of drugs?

by Anonymousreply 9April 6, 2023 11:15 PM

R9 He's as vapid as they are

by Anonymousreply 10April 6, 2023 11:16 PM

Yeah, desperate irrelevant gay alert.

(If the datalounge fans of this leprechaun wish to go off him just see The Sex Lives of College Girls where he is part of an ensemble, chunky tighs though)

by Anonymousreply 11April 6, 2023 11:17 PM

R9, vapid is par for course when it comes to actors. Kardashians are more than vapid. They and the whole reality TV circus have done a number on American culture. I truly believe they have done serious damage to society.

by Anonymousreply 12April 6, 2023 11:20 PM

Chunky thighs? Isn’t he rail thin all over?

by Anonymousreply 13April 6, 2023 11:21 PM

She is hooking him up with discreet BBC.

by Anonymousreply 14April 6, 2023 11:23 PM

r13 Yes. Scarily so.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15April 6, 2023 11:24 PM

He's an overrated pig and she's a vapid whore, so I predict a wedding, or at least another bastard baby.

by Anonymousreply 16April 6, 2023 11:31 PM

Anything involving the Kardashians is a PR stunt.

by Anonymousreply 17April 6, 2023 11:44 PM

Really, are they bumping pussies now?

by Anonymousreply 18April 6, 2023 11:50 PM

JFC! How does one connect with this trash? Is there a magnetic vortex in LA that draws men to their scent?

by Anonymousreply 19April 7, 2023 12:41 AM

Timmy, are you in yet? Remember to tell me this time!

by Anonymousreply 20April 7, 2023 1:10 AM

I just don't see how Kylie is going to top Eiza and Timmy in the stunt department. Those photos were hilarious.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21April 7, 2023 4:11 AM

She looks to be well into her forties. Hard as nails.

by Anonymousreply 22April 7, 2023 4:13 AM

He’s box office poison and now has to compete with Paul Mescal.

by Anonymousreply 23April 7, 2023 4:19 AM

I hope Wonka bombs even bigger than Bones & All.

by Anonymousreply 24April 7, 2023 4:25 AM

I can’t see this. She goes from Travis Scott to Timothee? It would be a good get for her since he’s a legit actor, but no way.

DeuxMoi also posted that Tom Brady and Reese Witherspoon were dating. Their reps said they have never even met. I can actually see them together more than these two.

by Anonymousreply 25April 7, 2023 4:25 AM

Oh, how gauche.

by Anonymousreply 26April 7, 2023 4:26 AM

“Who you got that’s available for a new PR stunt contract?” - Pimp Momma Kris, on the phone with Timmy’s PR agency

by Anonymousreply 27April 7, 2023 4:41 AM

Now that just confirms he is gay. She is a lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 28April 7, 2023 4:43 AM

R21 can’t you just feel the passion and sexual tension. NOT.

by Anonymousreply 29April 7, 2023 4:44 AM

Didn’t timmyotay start a clap outbreak in college?

by Anonymousreply 30April 7, 2023 4:48 AM

R29 I really can't 🤣 They put Eiza's "acting skills" to the test with this bullshit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31April 7, 2023 6:04 AM

OP's pic: Her face is settling into a sneer. Not a good look on someone in their late 30s.

by Anonymousreply 32April 7, 2023 6:12 AM

This will ruin his reputation. No one will take him seriously as an actor, if this is true.

by Anonymousreply 33April 7, 2023 1:52 PM

Dating Kylie Jenner is tantamount to coming out at the point. He just needs to add in Taylor Swift and Geri (Ginger Spice) Horner to complete the ungodly trinity of Beards.

by Anonymousreply 34April 7, 2023 2:07 PM

She’s on her way down and it’s picking up momentum. Just associating with her taints you. I don’t believe this unless his PR people are truly stupid.

by Anonymousreply 35April 7, 2023 2:09 PM

She’s so basic, this will destroy his bohemian brand. This is like being the face of Loro Piana and shopping at Kmart.

by Anonymousreply 36April 7, 2023 2:11 PM

Those Kardashians and Jenners have unusually hungry and spacious pussies. They only like bbc. It's the only way they can feel anything. Just like that momma of theirs.

by Anonymousreply 37April 7, 2023 2:13 PM

R37 goddamn you know that’s right!!

by Anonymousreply 38April 7, 2023 2:15 PM

Kylie looks way better at R7 than she does at OP. She looks like she got whacked with 8 pounds of fugly in the pic at OP.

by Anonymousreply 39April 7, 2023 5:50 PM

R34 Which gay men has Ginger Spice dated? Also, Taylor Swift was with straight men. And how is dating Kylie Jenner tantamount to coming out? She was never beard of any gay man. You are just making shit up.

by Anonymousreply 40April 7, 2023 6:10 PM

R39- She was a cute kid with an abusive mother and a father who stole and wore her underpants. Not making excuses for any of her other behaviors as an adult, but she didn't have much of a chance of growing into a secure body image.

by Anonymousreply 41April 7, 2023 6:11 PM

Looking at Kylie's face in the OP it will never cease to amuse me how the Kardashians became some sort of beauty standard. She is ugly. The whole family is.

by Anonymousreply 42April 7, 2023 6:17 PM

He’s not going to age well and just barely meets the minimum of what you might call attractive. I wouldn’t be shocked if he’s already had some subtle work done. He’ll eventually become the character actor he always was meant to be.

by Anonymousreply 43April 7, 2023 7:41 PM

I think he’s beautiful, but dating a Kardashian is simply repulsive.

by Anonymousreply 44April 7, 2023 7:46 PM

She looks like divorcee in her 40s

by Anonymousreply 45April 7, 2023 8:16 PM

So the Kardashians are going white now?

I’ve always known they would. LOL!

by Anonymousreply 46April 7, 2023 8:21 PM

Like he’s into girls and she’s into whitey.

by Anonymousreply 47April 7, 2023 8:32 PM

Talk about resting bitch face. Kyle looks deranged.

by Anonymousreply 48April 7, 2023 8:38 PM

SHE'S 25. Imagine what she'll look like when she's 40.

by Anonymousreply 49April 7, 2023 8:43 PM

Even if he's hooking up with her, I can't imagine the leak is coming from his camp. This a tempest in a teapot but still not a good look for him. I just thought his questionable taste in women was along the lines talent-challenged spawns of celebrities and the wealthy. Stepping down to the Kardashians is a whole other level. I mean at that point, may as well just become a heroin addict. More productive and dignity.

by Anonymousreply 50April 7, 2023 8:56 PM

I think this is Kris trying to get some attention for her do nothing, no talent daughter.

by Anonymousreply 51April 7, 2023 9:02 PM

[quote] Looking at Kylie's face in the OP it will never cease to amuse me how the Kardashians became some sort of beauty standard. She is ugly. The whole family is.

One day they really need to write a book on how the Kardashians changed the beauty standard. On one hand, I think it was positive that Kim Kardashian represented an alternative to the Paris Hiltons of the world. However, the body image she projected is/was horrendous. She’s like a blow up doll and I can’t believe women went clamoring for a body like that and men desire it. There is an IG health influencer who had a really nice body, but transformed into a Kardashian. She has millions of followers and has 2 kids with a 22-year-old NBA player, so I guess she’s doing something right. But I always look at her body and think, how is that attractive to anyone? Plus the pics she posts are sleazy. Another thing ushered in by Kim Kardashian.

As far as Kylie, she completely a lost soul.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52April 7, 2023 9:13 PM

So Bruce isn't really her dad.

by Anonymousreply 53April 7, 2023 9:23 PM

[quote]Now that just confirms he is gay. She is a lesbian.

No, it’s Kendall who is the lez. Kylie is a slut who can’t get enough BBC.

by Anonymousreply 54April 7, 2023 9:55 PM

[quote]One day they really need to write a book on how the Kardashians changed the beauty standard. On one hand, I think it was positive that Kim Kardashian represented an alternative to the Paris Hiltons of the world. However, the body image she projected is/was horrendous. She’s like a blow up doll and I can’t believe women went clamoring for a body like that and men desire it.

Even Madonna turned into a pathetic follower and tried to become a Kardashian.

by Anonymousreply 55April 7, 2023 9:57 PM

Isn't Paul Mescal similar to his acting type (or someone else) and now Chalamet is trying to get publicity again after being last year's (or the previous year's) new thing?

by Anonymousreply 56April 7, 2023 10:08 PM

Dating someone with face tats doesn't count as "going white".

by Anonymousreply 57April 7, 2023 10:25 PM

The only good thing a snob like me likes about the Kartrashians is that they are followed and copied but other trashy people. Anytime I see a woman trying the Kartrash thing, I immediately know she is low class and stupid. I profile them quickly and it saves me time

by Anonymousreply 58April 7, 2023 10:26 PM

Who has face tattoos, R57?

by Anonymousreply 59April 7, 2023 10:49 PM

“I can't imagine the leak is coming from his camp”

This is so cringe. Someone is way too invested in this. People don’t talk like this.

by Anonymousreply 60April 7, 2023 10:52 PM

R56: He will do anything for attention and I wouldn’t be shocked if his team leaked this and decide to do this for real. He knows that Wonka isn’t a sure thing and apparently Apple has decided not to do any more of those “Call Me” commercials. Also, like you said, now he has to deal with the rise of Paul Mescal and Austin Butler who both seem generally well liked.

by Anonymousreply 61April 7, 2023 11:49 PM

R54, you are right. My bad.

by Anonymousreply 62April 8, 2023 12:07 AM

He is not the most masculine guy, but since her father is a woman she is used to it.

by Anonymousreply 63April 8, 2023 10:06 AM

He looks so frail in those jacuzzi pics

by Anonymousreply 64April 8, 2023 11:21 AM

[Quote] Looking at Kylie's face in the OP it will never cease to amuse me how the Kardashians became some sort of beauty standard. She is ugly. The whole family is.

Kim was pretty before she started fucking with her face. Same for Kendall, but in a basic way 😄

by Anonymousreply 65April 8, 2023 11:56 AM

James Magnold said the Bob Dylan movie will start filming this summer and that he does his own singing. I’ll believe that when I see the set photos.

by Anonymousreply 66April 8, 2023 1:01 PM

R54 Kendall dated more black (biracial) dudes than Kylie.

by Anonymousreply 67April 8, 2023 2:37 PM

Doesn’t she have several babies?

by Anonymousreply 68April 8, 2023 3:02 PM

She has two kids with Travis Scott, a girl and a boy who is about a year old.

by Anonymousreply 69April 8, 2023 3:14 PM

Why is this chunky tanned manicurist dating a prom queen’s corpse?

Doesn’t she have small children at home to feed?

by Anonymousreply 70April 8, 2023 3:34 PM

I wonder why his reps haven't denied this yet. If it isn't true, letting the rumors steamroll doesn't help his career, which right now is in a bit of a precarious spot. His last movie didn't fare too well, and the Wonka project looks like a big risk in all honesty. If that bombs, he's in trouble (Dune II will do well, but that's clearly an ensemble deal).

PMK would never be able to keep this a secret for this long, given the enormous pr boost it would bring her kin/empire. Who dropped all the tea yesterday, to the internet gossip outlets. Someone clearly coordinated that.

by Anonymousreply 71April 8, 2023 3:45 PM

There is enty blind item that is obviously about them, saying she is not the one who sleeps in his house every night. Wonder who did they mean, who would be the one sleeping at his house?

by Anonymousreply 72April 8, 2023 4:13 PM

My hunch is that he’ll dial down on the gender bending, half naked outfits for the Wonka promo. Wonka will likely be a family friendly film and as others have said it’s a huge gamble (supposedly he does his own singing). The Dune sequel will have other factors going for it and I feel it will either underperform or perform slightly better than the first.

by Anonymousreply 73April 8, 2023 4:32 PM

R71: And if Wonka fails, Bob Dylan ain’t ever happening.

by Anonymousreply 74April 8, 2023 7:24 PM

By letting these rumors percolate further cements his reputation as nothing more than a social media sensation; somebody who is in it for the fame and will do just about anything for attention. Eiza did the Cabo exercise for a role in the Bob Dylan film and he was in it for the attention and/or a beard. Partying and flying internationally during the height of the pandemic………

by Anonymousreply 75April 8, 2023 7:31 PM

[Quote] Eiza did the Cabo exercise for a role in the Bob Dylan film

I wonder what she got out of her fling with Liam Hemsworth? 🤔

by Anonymousreply 76April 9, 2023 12:18 AM

[quote] So the Kardashians are going white now?

[quote] Like he’s into girls and she’s into whitey.

Timmy is white?

by Anonymousreply 77April 9, 2023 12:35 AM

Let’s face it….Kylie likes it rough and that ain't happening with the likes of Miss Chalamet.

by Anonymousreply 78April 9, 2023 12:50 AM

In the pictures at R21 and R31 she looks like she can’t wait for him to get off her.

by Anonymousreply 79April 9, 2023 1:21 AM

Dating a Kardashian is tantamount to a 20yo model dating an old guy. We know the reason: Money and/or publicity.

by Anonymousreply 80April 9, 2023 1:21 AM

Kendall is the lesbian, no?

by Anonymousreply 81April 9, 2023 1:32 AM

Supposedly r81. She's also the one with actual height, a model-esque slender build and most of her natural face and body still intact.

by Anonymousreply 82April 9, 2023 1:44 AM

r75 He had me fooled for a long time, not gonna lie. I'd always assumed after CMBYN he'd stay on the small indie boy twink route... I was more than wrong.

by Anonymousreply 83April 9, 2023 1:53 AM

Paul Mescal announces a new project every other day and Chalamet has to resort to this to get talked about. Embarrassing for him.

by Anonymousreply 84April 9, 2023 2:05 AM

This is hilarious!

by Anonymousreply 85April 9, 2023 2:41 AM

Just when I thought he couldn't get any less attractive...

by Anonymousreply 86April 9, 2023 2:43 AM

R84: This all seems rather fishy. The Kylie rumors first dropped which his people neither confirmed or denied. The following day, the chatter on social media is that James Magnold hesitantly confirmed the Bob Dylan film starts filming in August. Coincidence? His reps are either very nervous or just desperate to get him any notices positive or negative.

by Anonymousreply 87April 9, 2023 4:36 AM

"Timothee Chalamet reportedly dating Kylie Jenner"

Riveting.

by Anonymousreply 88April 9, 2023 4:41 AM

Why must Paul Mescal be mentioned on every other thread? I see him mentioned so often, even on completely non related threads.

by Anonymousreply 89April 9, 2023 4:43 AM

R88, I'm sure that also describes the conversations they have.

by Anonymousreply 90April 9, 2023 4:54 AM

R79 can you blame her? Timmy was a downgrade from her last fake bf, DJ Cotrona.

by Anonymousreply 91April 9, 2023 9:36 AM

R81 She said she doesn't have a gay or bi bone in her body. She dated a bunch of NBA players

by Anonymousreply 92April 9, 2023 12:35 PM

It's annoying that he's given such a pass on the nepo baby accusations. I get that he's not considered a big nepo baby because he doesn't come from an acting family per se like Jane Fonda, Kate Hudson, Goop, Jamie Lee, etc. Still he had an uncle in the business and any connection big or small always helps. I mean how else did someone so unremarkable like him explode so quickly. Contrary to the fangirls' beliefs, his acting credentials are not proof that he worked his way to the top.

by Anonymousreply 93April 9, 2023 2:44 PM

Great we can expect to look forward to some mumbling singing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94April 9, 2023 4:48 PM

This is all a PR stunt. It's got you all talking about rat-boy, doesn't it?

by Anonymousreply 95April 9, 2023 5:48 PM

She was 19-20 in this photo. She looks like her older sister's trophy stepmom

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96April 9, 2023 5:52 PM

No comment from either side yet, about the stories. I wonder if there was something actually going on, a fling that turned into a longer deal, but Timotay of course wouldn't 'go public' with her and only kept up under the pretense they would stay strictly on the DL.

Kylie, of course, being a Jenner would have no use for this, and reached the end of her rope hence the gossip dump on Friday. To maybe get a reaction from his side, or maybe get the relationship uncovered in a way that would get back at him (for hiding her) but lessen the embarrassment on her end....I smell a story here, we'll eventually find out the deal but I wonder if it will be a while.

by Anonymousreply 97April 9, 2023 5:56 PM

If it was planted then the reps won’t deny. Brad Pitt/Emily Rata, Leo/Gigi etc... let it linger for months and just said sources, but reps never commented. That’s how you know they’re probably the ones planting the stories in the first place. Tom Brady and Reese Witherspoon denied, as did that not Italian actor when the rumors floated about him and Khloe Kardashian.

by Anonymousreply 98April 9, 2023 6:20 PM

R97: He became tabloid fodder over the long holiday weekend which is exactly what his PR wanted.

by Anonymousreply 99April 9, 2023 6:25 PM

We'll see if they pop up together at Coachella. You know they will both be there.

by Anonymousreply 100April 9, 2023 6:29 PM

Nothing happens involving the Kardashians unless Pimp Momma has approved it and gotten paid for it.

by Anonymousreply 101April 9, 2023 8:00 PM

I’m leaning towards fake bullshit. I don’t think he has a publicist. If he has one, I don’t think he always uses them to talk about his personal life. The rumor from a website notorious for its inaccuracy. They tried to claim for years that Taylor and Joe were secretly married.

by Anonymousreply 102April 9, 2023 8:02 PM

R102: The rumor came from a website.

by Anonymousreply 103April 9, 2023 8:10 PM

R99 No doubt this is calculated. And tacky. Therefore, on brand for him. Gotta boost those social media numbers at any cost.

by Anonymousreply 104April 9, 2023 8:11 PM

R104: He’s still at 18.2 million Instagram followers. He hasn’t been active of late and he has nothing to promote at the moment so it’s not surprising that he’s still at 18.2M. I’m gonna go out on a limb and say that his Instagram numbers are not legitimate and/or bought. He has nearly 20 million followers and some posts get up to 5 million likes but not one of those followers could get their ass to the theater to see Bones & All. Again that could be a case of him merely being a social media sensation.

by Anonymousreply 105April 9, 2023 8:16 PM

That faggot?

by Anonymousreply 106April 9, 2023 9:47 PM

Well now that Taylor's single......😈

by Anonymousreply 107April 10, 2023 12:16 AM

From today but I don’t know where. He looks irritated.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108April 12, 2023 2:11 AM

R108: Mangold told him there were additional setbacks.

by Anonymousreply 109April 12, 2023 1:22 PM

Apparently he’s in Toluca Lake.

by Anonymousreply 110April 12, 2023 6:17 PM

This is the oddest pairing ever, pr or not.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111April 14, 2023 1:16 AM

R111: His overacting in The King was panned, was forgettable and hammy in Don't Look Up, and and Bones & All was an epic flop. His career is in danger and his people think more stupid romances, real or not, will solve everything.

by Anonymousreply 112April 14, 2023 1:47 AM

He has a BH mansion?

by Anonymousreply 113April 14, 2023 2:52 AM

Another issue for his career is that his longtime agent Brian Swardstrom is retiring in June. I wonder if he'll get transferred to another UTA agent or go to CAA.

by Anonymousreply 114April 14, 2023 3:08 AM

TC bought Kate Upton's house (its more of a very large house, not a mansion) up in the Hills late last year. It's in the same neighborhood as Jennifer Lawrence, Zoe Saldana, Adele and other celebrities. I believe it's a gated community as well, so not sure how these pap photos were taken on his street.

It was surprising, that he was pulling up stakes from NYC and going Hollywood, since he was NY born and bred and most of his friends and family are there.

by Anonymousreply 115April 14, 2023 3:54 AM

He probably hardly ever lives there. I didn’t know he was that wealthy?

by Anonymousreply 116April 14, 2023 4:06 AM

He's not that wealthy, actually, for someone as famous as he is. He only just started making decent acting paychecks, with the Wonka project and perhaps Dune.

But I bet his bank account will be a lot healthier once PMK drops payment there. And I'm willing to bet he's being paid a pretty penny, if in fact this is all for pr.

by Anonymousreply 117April 14, 2023 4:18 AM

How long you guys think it will last. And I do agree he's certainly concern about all of the talk of Austin Butler and Paul . But much more with Austin because he's in Dune 2 . Also he may have gotten word on Austin performance in Dune is outstanding he's worried!

by Anonymousreply 118April 14, 2023 9:09 AM

R118 oh I think it's a love for the ages.

by Anonymousreply 119April 14, 2023 10:20 AM

R118, gotten word? He's in the fucking movie with Butler.

I keep hearing how his gf situations are pr. Ok, I get that pr shenanigans are part and parcel of the biz, I just don't get how his pr stuff makes him look awful. I don't see how a Kardashian link is the path forward. Unless he's tired of his hardcore fans and wants to blow it up. Kind of like dicaprio with the titanic fandom and teen heartthrob scene.

by Anonymousreply 120April 14, 2023 11:36 AM

This is going to come back and bite him in the ass. I can see even his most hardcore supporters leaving him over this. He hasn’t exactly had a Titanic like hit catapulting him onto the A list but there are other ways to get publicity.

by Anonymousreply 121April 14, 2023 12:31 PM

Apparently they got caught out on a taco date in Santa Monica last week, which may be the reason for the online drops. TMZ has the pics.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122April 14, 2023 8:00 PM

Worst scoop ever. Random black cars.

by Anonymousreply 123April 14, 2023 9:28 PM

So tmz had photos from last week but held on to them for what reason? Even if they didn't know of the supposed romance last week, wouldn't tmz publish photos of chalamet out and about?

by Anonymousreply 124April 15, 2023 1:19 AM

He will never be able to handle her body, hobo drug addicts are stronger than him. Is he a man even?

by Anonymousreply 125April 15, 2023 10:09 AM

Why do you question his being a man?

by Anonymousreply 126April 15, 2023 11:34 AM

R124 it's all part of the plan 😈

by Anonymousreply 127April 15, 2023 1:58 PM

While I am sure there's some crossover with this site, the guys posting over at LPSG are obsessed with him. One guy wrote an extensive post defending the WONKA movie..."it's NOT a remake, it's an origin storyyyyyy!". Several other posters suspect TC is into black men, due to his Kid Cudi friendship.

Either way, I don't see his A-list status lasting much longer. Aging twinks are not appealing as film leads.

by Anonymousreply 128April 15, 2023 2:30 PM

R128: He's definitely into black men but if he's fucking any black guy it's Stephane Bak not Kid Cudi.

by Anonymousreply 129April 15, 2023 2:34 PM

There have been some rumors about Kid Cudi not being straight, but I don't know if it is because of his dresses and painted nails.

by Anonymousreply 130April 15, 2023 2:42 PM

This hoe’s vag is wider than the Grand Canyon. No way is she getting fucked by some skinny fem dude.

by Anonymousreply 131April 15, 2023 4:13 PM

Apparently Martin Scorsese was filming some commercial yesterday with Timothee on the N train in Astoria Queens NY.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132April 24, 2023 1:23 AM

R132: Commercials...wow.

by Anonymousreply 133April 24, 2023 1:28 AM

She only like that dark meat. everyone knows that. Momma Kris raised them to get that dark meat.

by Anonymousreply 134April 24, 2023 4:27 AM

Right R134. Out of five sisters only one, Kourtney, is dating white men. The other four are total BBC sluts.

by Anonymousreply 135April 24, 2023 8:14 AM

R135 BS. That Bad Bunny character or whatever his name is, isn't black. And all the NBA players Kendall dated were biracial

by Anonymousreply 136April 24, 2023 12:27 PM

R136 They ain't white like lily white Timmy.

by Anonymousreply 137April 24, 2023 1:01 PM

Timmy is not only bone white he's very nerdy and nebbishy. He attended Columbia ffs. That's what's surprising to people.

Kourtney is married to the tall, lanky, tatted up rock drummer, so not much of surprise there.

by Anonymousreply 138April 24, 2023 4:47 PM

Travis Barker is 5' 9

by Anonymousreply 139April 24, 2023 6:59 PM

Dirty people doing dirty things

by Anonymousreply 140April 24, 2023 9:11 PM

R128 "Kourtney is married to the tall, lanky, tatted up rock drummer"

He's only 175 cm, so tiny. And Blink 182 is basically a boy band with instruments. Not a rock drummer. Fail on your part

by Anonymousreply 141April 24, 2023 9:21 PM

Anyone who would date a Kartrashian is slumming for sure.

by Anonymousreply 142April 26, 2023 5:56 PM

So fake. This bitch only fucks black.

by Anonymousreply 143April 26, 2023 10:00 PM

R143: It’s been nearly three weeks and still no actual confirmation or picture of them together. I’m gonna call bullshit but his people must be doing this or agreed to do this for a reason. I can’t figure out why. He has two movies waiting to be released so he’s safe (at least for now anyway). If this turns out to be real, it certainly won’t help his record at the box office.

by Anonymousreply 144April 27, 2023 12:20 PM

What is this little mouse up to?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145May 27, 2023 2:23 AM

They’re playing a game on us.

by Anonymousreply 146May 27, 2023 2:25 AM

She would break him like a pretzel, nice PR Pimp Mama Kris.

by Anonymousreply 147May 27, 2023 2:27 AM

Were his checks for Wonka and Dune 2 enough to buy a Beverly Hills mansion? I think he only got like two million for the first Dune movie. I'm assuming he moved there for his career because I would think most of his family and friends are in New York.

by Anonymousreply 148May 27, 2023 2:29 AM

Clearly he's got nothing going on work wise at the moment.

by Anonymousreply 149May 27, 2023 2:37 AM

She's in Paris seeing Beyonce. These PR people take us for idiots.

by Anonymousreply 150May 28, 2023 3:56 PM

He must be bored.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151May 30, 2023 4:18 AM

R151: He's clearly doing this for a paycheck. Bones & All flopped (he was also a producer on that) and he rather foolishly bought a somewhat expensive house. I think he somewhat counted his chickens and now he has to make money somehow.

by Anonymousreply 152May 30, 2023 6:07 PM

This has Pimp Momma Kris’ fingerprints all over it.

by Anonymousreply 153May 30, 2023 7:11 PM

He is one of those celebrities who is more media hype and PR than actually having a sizable fan base. He can get tons of press and ass-kissing PR but the public is just "whatever" about him. He's not as popular as the media would have you believe.

by Anonymousreply 154May 31, 2023 1:58 PM

Two dirty skanks together

by Anonymousreply 155May 31, 2023 2:37 PM

“Mommy, there’s a skinny white boy at the door”

by Anonymousreply 156May 31, 2023 2:48 PM

The conversations they have must be riveting.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157June 1, 2023 7:17 PM

And everybody said he was so smart.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 158June 1, 2023 7:43 PM

How can the relationship not be serious, like they keep saying, if they are "seeing each other every day" - ? That's a bit contradictory.

by Anonymousreply 159June 1, 2023 8:35 PM

There goes his career…

by Anonymousreply 160June 1, 2023 8:41 PM

Does he need money that badly?

by Anonymousreply 161June 4, 2023 4:37 AM

Either this is some ridiculous ploy to get the Bob Dylan film finally greenlit or he’s that strapped for cash.

by Anonymousreply 162June 4, 2023 9:44 PM

He's always liked busty Latino types. You poor saps who thought he was gay were wrong as you are about nearly everyone, so now you're screaming PR/bearding.

A relationship with a Karjenner could be the kiss of death to a serious acting career.

by Anonymousreply 163September 6, 2023 4:06 PM

R163: Sad last days for his leading man career.

by Anonymousreply 164September 6, 2023 4:45 PM

They certainly have taken this thing public over the weekend. Interesting take on the whole deal, and their crazy fanbases:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 165September 12, 2023 12:09 AM

No one will take him seriously now.

by Anonymousreply 166September 12, 2023 12:19 AM

R163 Hmm. This girl is not Latina nor naturally busty. At least Kim and the older girls were at least half ethnic white. This girl has a brilliant plastic surgeon and body sculptor.

by Anonymousreply 167September 12, 2023 12:21 AM

Ridiculous. If his naked dick ever got within ten feet of her naked pussy it would shrivel up and die.

by Anonymousreply 168September 12, 2023 12:25 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!