Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The MAGAs are coming for Reba now

First they came for Madonna, and I did not speak out…

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21April 6, 2023 8:32 PM

a tempest in a teapot

by Anonymousreply 1April 3, 2023 9:37 PM

A recent thread here said she spends $100k annually on beauty treatments. She is, in spirit, a drag queen. Of course she stands in solidarity with her people.

by Anonymousreply 2April 3, 2023 9:38 PM

100K and she still looks like that?

by Anonymousreply 3April 3, 2023 9:39 PM

Uh oh. Love her, hopefully she'll hold strong!

by Anonymousreply 4April 3, 2023 9:41 PM

Reba was supporting Drag Queens, when she didn’t have to, and before it was cool to do for likes on social media.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5April 3, 2023 9:46 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6April 3, 2023 9:47 PM

I love Reba she has a kind soul.

by Anonymousreply 7April 3, 2023 9:57 PM

They'll lose.

by Anonymousreply 8April 3, 2023 10:24 PM

The Gays need to support Reba more than ever and stand up to the MAGA bullies. Reba has supported the gay community for a long time, regardless of what the MadgeBots say.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9April 4, 2023 12:47 AM

They are such miserable people. They hate everything joyous and fun. Which would be fine -- they're entitled to chose a boring life of colorless misery-- but foisting it on everyone else and using Jesus and children as the excuse to do so, is revolting.

by Anonymousreply 10April 4, 2023 12:52 AM

The comments are nuts:

She’s been grooming since “Fancy”.

Well they need to support who gave them fame ✡️

Former fan...

Reba Crackentire tripping.

I’ve never liked her. Now I know why. And she claims to be Christian.

And I just threw out or deleted everything I own with her name on it !

That’s the night the lights went out in Tennessee

by Anonymousreply 11April 4, 2023 1:43 AM

Now the Repugs are calling to cancel ‘Fancy’ because they think it’s a “Groomer song”.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12April 4, 2023 1:45 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13April 4, 2023 2:40 PM

This situation shows how insane and disloyal Repugs are, they don’t allow any straying thoughts. They’ve been loyal fans to Reba for decades and they cut her loose after one off comment. Guess her policy of not discussing politics was based in logic.

by Anonymousreply 14April 4, 2023 3:19 PM

Don't you guys remember the Dixie Chicks? Deplorables turning on entertainers isn't new.

by Anonymousreply 15April 4, 2023 3:37 PM

They’re just mad they can’t have anyone at their events except Taylor Dayne.

by Anonymousreply 16April 4, 2023 3:42 PM

And to think Taylor Dwayne was on the gay pride circuit just a few years ago. Hope no one is hiring her now. Let the MAGATs have her on a triple bill with Ted Nugent and Kid Rock.

by Anonymousreply 17April 4, 2023 3:54 PM

R17, She was also on RuPauls Secret Celebrity Drag Race.

by Anonymousreply 18April 4, 2023 5:17 PM

Trumpers are nuts!

by Anonymousreply 19April 4, 2023 11:56 PM

Love that Reba is not even responding to this insanity

by Anonymousreply 20April 6, 2023 7:10 PM

R20 It's probably best she doesn't respond. Hopefully, the MAGATS will pack up and find another person to attack for awhile.

by Anonymousreply 21April 6, 2023 8:32 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!