Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Boring Celeb Encounters 2: 2 Bland 2 Boring

...or

Planes, Trains, and Cate Blanchett

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20April 6, 2024 3:01 AM

Part 1, in all its glory, is available here:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1April 2, 2023 6:15 PM

Lol I love Blanchett on the tube

by Anonymousreply 2April 2, 2023 6:29 PM

She looks like an intimidating crazy person

by Anonymousreply 3April 2, 2023 6:31 PM

I've seen homeless women stare people down like that on public transportation, but never a multi-award winning thespian!

by Anonymousreply 4April 2, 2023 6:51 PM

Cate Blanchett On Public Transit 😂😂😂

I've never seen any concept so instantly become a DL meme.

by Anonymousreply 5April 2, 2023 7:41 PM

She's looking at her husband like he's a dumbass. Intense.

by Anonymousreply 6April 2, 2023 9:56 PM

The poor guys looks scared of her

by Anonymousreply 7April 2, 2023 10:12 PM

Blanchett is wearing shoes with no socks, stinky feet

by Anonymousreply 8April 2, 2023 10:13 PM

She looks like that at the end of Blue Jasmine.

by Anonymousreply 9April 2, 2023 10:50 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 10April 11, 2023 1:19 AM

Sat next to theatre critic John Simon and his wife in a restaurant one night. My bf and I started talking about an upcoming trip to London and how difficult it was to score tickets to Trevor Nunn's production of My Fair Lady. John looked over and offered to get us house seats for our trip. The show was great.

by Anonymousreply 11April 11, 2023 1:23 AM

R11 did he comment on either you or your bf’s looks?

by Anonymousreply 12April 11, 2023 1:29 AM

Was on with Scott Baio to Vegas. There was a Mormon family sitting close to me that could not stop staring at him. Had to get a picture and get an autograph with him. It was actually quite embarrassing. He had the steward give him extra nuts. I think he was on his way to a Republican fundraiser. Not even the little girl inside me that watched Happy days all those years ago was impressed. Just read my book.

by Anonymousreply 13April 11, 2023 1:34 AM

Plane^

by Anonymousreply 14April 11, 2023 1:34 AM

[quote] She looks like an intimidating crazy person

Perhaps she is?

by Anonymousreply 15April 12, 2023 8:24 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 16May 8, 2023 12:27 AM

R13 He's probably more famous for being a Hollywood Republican these days than for any acting he's done.

by Anonymousreply 17May 13, 2023 8:40 PM

R5 The earlier thread about underwhelming celeb encounters has a good number of Kate on Mass Transit. It is a funny idea, but apparently underwhelming in person. Unless you're the delicate flower above.

by Anonymousreply 18May 13, 2023 9:23 PM

I stood behind Jason Alexander in Starbucks once. Short, bad dye job, implants maybe. He wasn't very friendly to the staff. Not rude exactly but gruff and impatient.

by Anonymousreply 19May 13, 2023 9:34 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20April 6, 2024 3:01 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!