Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Gay Republican Called a Pedophile for Supporting Marriage Equality

Who the hell could’ve seen THIS coming?

The gay jackass, who represents a suburban Kansas City district, claims to be ultra-MAGA but wants to amend the state’s constitution to clarify marriage equality for same-sex couples.

His local party bosses have responded by calling him a pedophile, an abomination, a groomer, and a lousy cook,

He surely thought the leopards would never eat HIS face!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23March 30, 2023 8:31 PM

[quote]His local party bosses have responded by calling him a pedophile, an abomination, a groomer, and a lousy cook

I had no idea Greg had a second job in Kansas.

by Anonymousreply 1March 30, 2023 2:29 PM

R1 Missouri

by Anonymousreply 2March 30, 2023 2:30 PM

It's probably a blessing in disguise, though, because it makes his accusers look unhinged.

by Anonymousreply 3March 30, 2023 2:30 PM

I loathe people like this. Entitled dumbfucks. They want tax cuts and to not help any other minorities but when it comes to their own minority, the entitlement is off the charts. A good lesson to learn - Republicans are not friends of gay people.

by Anonymousreply 4March 30, 2023 2:36 PM

His head shape cannot accommodate such a haircut.

by Anonymousreply 5March 30, 2023 2:37 PM

To add, being MAGA means being anti-democracy. The kind of system that third world shitholes have.

by Anonymousreply 6March 30, 2023 2:38 PM

R6, I resemble that remark!

by Anonymousreply 7March 30, 2023 2:43 PM

Marriage can only be between a man and a woman.

by Anonymousreply 8March 30, 2023 2:57 PM

Lie down with dogs…

by Anonymousreply 9March 30, 2023 2:58 PM

Leopards ate my face.

by Anonymousreply 10March 30, 2023 3:00 PM

NEWS:

Don't side with fascists.

That way when they line you up against a wall you'll know at least it wasn't because you weren't enough of a monster.

by Anonymousreply 11March 30, 2023 3:03 PM

There’s no mention in the text of the article indicating anyone accused him of pedophilia. The article has a quote from someone that states the problematic language Sander used in his proposed text change could benefit pedophiles. Sander proposed using the term “two individuals” in place of “a man and a woman”.

This could be fixed by refining the description to be adults only, along with any other necessary limitations.

by Anonymousreply 12March 30, 2023 3:40 PM

R12 Cute of you to think these clowns don't already think he's a sicko and a sex criminal, or that they would pipe down if he altered his amendment's language.

When they call you an abomination, they've pretty well made up their mind about you.

by Anonymousreply 13March 30, 2023 3:49 PM

I'm still surprised at how many people are still anti same sex marriage, given it's been legal in most of the West for so long now. The Coalition for Marriage group still exists in the UK. I assumed it'd disband once same sex marriage was legalised here, but they still hang on.

I know it's not loads of people, and I realise they have no power, but it's still more than I would expect. I suppose it'll continue to decrease over time as more and more older people shift off the mortal coil.

by Anonymousreply 14March 30, 2023 3:55 PM

F&F R8.

by Anonymousreply 15March 30, 2023 4:02 PM

Why is R8 here? And why does it have so many w&ws?

by Anonymousreply 16March 30, 2023 4:06 PM

R15 Or treat it as seriously as you would someone saying "the sky can only be blue".

by Anonymousreply 17March 30, 2023 4:07 PM

R14 There are still people who think the Earth is flat. Who think dinosaurs never existed. Who think vaccines cause autism. Who think airplane condensation exhaust controls the weather.

People are fucking morons, and it's all too easy to stay mad all the time.

by Anonymousreply 18March 30, 2023 4:08 PM

R17??

by Anonymousreply 19March 30, 2023 4:09 PM

R19 Well, that person said "Marriage can only be between a man and a woman." That's not an opinion, it's demonstrably false, given same sex marriage exists in many countries around the world.

So that's why I said that statement should be treated as seriously as someone who might say: "The sky can only be blue." Because, again, that's demonstrably false.

by Anonymousreply 20March 30, 2023 4:15 PM

A gay republican is shocked his party thinks he's a groomer because he's gay?

What a maroon!

by Anonymousreply 21March 30, 2023 5:21 PM

[quote] I had no idea Greg had a second job in Kansas.

The commute is a bitch, but the benefits are great.

by Anonymousreply 22March 30, 2023 6:19 PM

Oh, when will they ever learn? Oh, when will they ever learn?

by Anonymousreply 23March 30, 2023 8:31 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!