Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Kit Connor has been working out!

Every now and then, a random celebrity gets seriously jacked.

Some examples that come to mind are Kumail Nanjiani.

More recently there was Jake Gyllenhaal.

And someone who is always showing off the goods is, of course, Zac Efron.

Well, now we have a new one to add to the list. You probably know Kit Connor from Heartstopper.

He is seriously, seriously jacked:

Kit recently collaborated with YouTuber and fitness enthusiast Nathaniel Massiah and showed *just* how hard he works out.

And he's been working hard for a while now!

So, congrats to Kit! A Marvel movie must be in the works.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29March 29, 2023 7:46 PM

Wow!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1March 28, 2023 4:20 AM

I can't believe he just turned 19.

He looks much more mature with that hairy chest, and muscular body.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2March 28, 2023 4:21 AM

Not a dough boy any more!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3March 28, 2023 4:25 AM

Dear lord, his instructor is a grotesque, roided-out mess. Pretty sure he gave Kit some of that candy as well. You know, "just to speed things along".

I'd bet he decided to masc out after the gay/bi rumours. He wants the leading man roles, not the femmy indie crap that's in Joe's future.

by Anonymousreply 4March 28, 2023 4:30 AM

[quote] I'd bet he decided to masc out after the gay/bi rumours. He wants the leading man roles, not the femmy indie crap that's in Joe's future.

Plus he learned a lesson not to gay bait.

He almost got cancelled for being a straight playing gay, so now I think he's just going to admit he has always been straight, and then only take straight roles after this.

by Anonymousreply 5March 28, 2023 4:47 AM

Meh. The face is still lesbianish. The body is okay.

by Anonymousreply 6March 28, 2023 5:18 AM

He will never have that beautiful yellow skin tone.

by Anonymousreply 7March 28, 2023 5:21 AM

To be quite honest, I don't want to be friends with anyone who talks this way.

by Anonymousreply 8March 28, 2023 5:49 AM

Celebrity abuse of Tren/SARMS is a problem, why won’t actors just admit they take gear and that their physique transformations aren’t normal or realistic. They aren’t going to be suspended from the NFL, they’re actors.

by Anonymousreply 9March 28, 2023 5:49 AM

Hate these faces. Thankfully, I have no idea who either of them are, other than seeing their fug faces on here now and then.

Is Chris Hansen still doing his thing?

by Anonymousreply 10March 28, 2023 6:03 AM

[quote]Celebrity abuse of Tren/SARMS is a problem, why won’t actors just admit they take gear and that their physique transformations aren’t normal or realistic. They aren’t going to be suspended from the NFL, they’re actors.

These guys are just affirming their gender identities by putting hormones into their bodies.

by Anonymousreply 11March 28, 2023 8:15 AM

Photos of random primary school kids on a gay gossip site is icky

by Anonymousreply 12March 28, 2023 12:07 PM

He's 19.

Old enough to drink, to drive, to vote, to marry, to have sex.

by Anonymousreply 13March 28, 2023 12:10 PM

Not old enough to drink in the US

by Anonymousreply 14March 28, 2023 12:14 PM

Damn, you lot are fun. Wonder what it is about this kid that riles people up this much.

by Anonymousreply 15March 28, 2023 11:07 PM

Basic faced actor. Not cute at all.. The fat straight chick who wrote Heartstopper is getting rich off OUR communtiy.

by Anonymousreply 16March 28, 2023 11:11 PM

[quote] Damn, you lot are fun. Wonder what it is about this kid that riles people up this much.

He's a gay baiter!

I can't forgive him for "coming out" as bi, while still having a girlfriend.

He's not bi and he's not gay.

On top of that, he whinged about being "forced" to come out as bisexual. But he's full of shit.

He's straight, pretending to be "bisexual" because then people won't grumble about him playing a gay character on television.

That's why he annoys people.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17March 28, 2023 11:12 PM

Kit Connor wasn't forced to come out as bisexual.

He was forced to PRETEND to come out as bisexual, so that gay people wouldn't complain about a straight guy taking away jobs from gay guys on television.

Kit's a liar.

He's straight with a girlfriend.

Oh, and crybaby Kit deleted his official Twitter, because people kept calling him out on being straight.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18March 28, 2023 11:15 PM

R17 You know what bisexuality is, don't you? You know, being attracted to more than one gender... Anyways.

by Anonymousreply 19March 28, 2023 11:18 PM

Shut up r17 🙄

by Anonymousreply 20March 28, 2023 11:22 PM

There have been rumors that Kit is a frontrunner to play Hulkling from Young Avengers. His costar in Heartstoppers is already playing Hulkling's husband, Wiccan.

by Anonymousreply 21March 29, 2023 1:29 AM

Those rumors are from his fans who want him in MCU and think being a white guy with muscles is rare in Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 22March 29, 2023 1:42 AM

Give him some space. Kit Connor is just beginning to navigate the complex intersection between two opposing identities--bisexuality and gingerness.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23March 29, 2023 2:02 AM

I wonder when the next TEENage characters will appear on DL so they can be drooled over? I knew Wednesday wouldn't be a big DL hit because Tyler and Xavier looked 19. Kit Connor and Joe Locke are both basic looking, which leads me to believe it's the premise of two gay teens that people find appealing? Or maybe the turn on is giving some fat straight chick your gay dollars? No thank you.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24March 29, 2023 2:04 AM

It's so weird how there's all this defensiveness around this guy, here, LPSG, etc. His threads always get deleted, etc. What is all this about? Why?

by Anonymousreply 25March 29, 2023 4:03 PM

Cunt Conner.

by Anonymousreply 26March 29, 2023 7:02 PM

He's a dumb, pasty faced, quickly aging ginger, he'll be quickly forgotten

by Anonymousreply 27March 29, 2023 7:23 PM

R27 = Joe Locke

by Anonymousreply 28March 29, 2023 7:27 PM

R17 Come on, be serious, nobody comes out as bi if they are not bi. He is an actor not a female pop star

And some bi guys date women, get over it

by Anonymousreply 29March 29, 2023 7:46 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!