Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Happy 79th Birthday Miss Ross !

March 26, 1944 - Miss Diana Ross was born ! Happy Birthday Diana !

To celebrate - an interview she did with Andy Warhol nearly 50 years ago...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13March 26, 2023 4:04 PM

I LOVE HER!

by Anonymousreply 1March 26, 2023 3:15 AM

It’s a great story that she’s achieved.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2March 26, 2023 3:21 AM

We love Diana!

by Anonymousreply 3March 26, 2023 3:36 AM

Oh, Diane.

by Anonymousreply 4March 26, 2023 3:49 AM

A legend!

The BOSS!!

by Anonymousreply 5March 26, 2023 3:49 AM

I sent her a bottle of Jean Nate and a nice blouse.

by Anonymousreply 6March 26, 2023 3:52 AM

HBD, Diana!

by Anonymousreply 7March 26, 2023 4:06 AM

My multitude of fans still can't get enough of me!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8March 26, 2023 4:13 AM

Happy Birthday, Miss Ross, you old War-Horse Diva!

Thank you for every second in your career that made me stop, stare and listen.

by Anonymousreply 9March 26, 2023 2:30 PM

I thought this was an interesting piece about her relationship with Barbra Streisand. At the time, they were both in the business for about 14 years...

AW: You should do your version of A Star is Born. Why not?

DR: Barbra’s (Streisand) doin’ that movie. It’s going to be terrific, I think. I don’t know her well. I’ve been around her maybe once or twice. There’s a few ladies in the business whom I like very much but they all give the impression of bein’ untouchable and it’s probably not really so. Maybe their impression of me is the same—do you get what I’m sayin’? It’s just difficult to get together. But Cher and I are very close. I can be close with her and talk with her and it’s straight. There’s no shit. But I bump into a few of the ladies and like right away you feel like they don’t want to let go because there’s competition. Do you know what I’m sayin’? I’m Barbra’s fan, for sure, but we’ve only come close at two different parties, where we sat with each other and had eye contact. That’s about it. But my best girlfriend goes to the same beauty salon, Jon Peter; although Jon doesn’t do her hair. (Jon doesn’t do anyone’s hair!) But they have seen each other in the beauty salon and they’ve talked about the kids and me and whatever and we just never have talked. But we will.

by Anonymousreply 10March 26, 2023 3:32 PM

Happy birthday to a mean ass bitch

by Anonymousreply 11March 26, 2023 4:00 PM

Great legs!

by Anonymousreply 12March 26, 2023 4:01 PM

Reach out

by Anonymousreply 13March 26, 2023 4:04 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!