Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Do your dogs snore?

My Boston Terrier can snore like a human when he’s on his side.

by Anonymousreply 10March 26, 2023 2:19 PM

does he reverse sneeze as well?

It usually goes paw in paw with snoring.

by Anonymousreply 1March 26, 2023 1:28 AM

I have a Boston and a bulldog and they don't snore much at all. The Boston sometimes snores when she sleeps on her back (with her legs sticking straight up). My bulldog is remarkably free from the breed-typical breathing problems, so he sores and farts less than most. Certainly less than either of the two humans in the house!

by Anonymousreply 2March 26, 2023 1:52 AM

No but my boyfriend snores like a Boston Terrier.

by Anonymousreply 3March 26, 2023 2:04 AM

Is it a rescue dog?

by Anonymousreply 4March 26, 2023 2:05 AM

Boston terrier owner here too. Yes he snores, sometimes unbelievably loud. He has reverse sneezes every once in a while.

by Anonymousreply 5March 26, 2023 2:08 AM

Yes. My pug snores really loud

by Anonymousreply 6March 26, 2023 2:33 AM

Yes, my poodle/Pom snores very loudly.

by Anonymousreply 7March 26, 2023 3:45 AM

My Jack Russel doesn’t snore at night, but sometimes when I’m working from home I can hear him snoring under my desk. It’s pretty quiet so I find it really soothing. I take it as a sign that he’s had enough food and exercise and is generally content.

by Anonymousreply 8March 26, 2023 3:50 AM

I agree r8 hearing my Boston snore is soothing though loud.

by Anonymousreply 9March 26, 2023 2:18 PM

My pet name for my Boston is Snore-Snore said slowly.

by Anonymousreply 10March 26, 2023 2:19 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!