Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Who Remembers Reb Brown?

Do we like him?

No nudes but he was fine looking…

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12March 26, 2023 12:06 PM

OH fuck yes, he was Capt. America on the TV..never took off though. I would have let him fuck me six ways till sunday.

by Anonymousreply 1March 25, 2023 12:47 AM

I remember seeing him in some direct to video movies, but not much else.

The legs alone…delicious stuff.

by Anonymousreply 2March 25, 2023 12:49 AM

The dick bounce though...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3March 25, 2023 12:49 AM

Who remembers him? N*gga please! Not only do I remember him, but whenever his movies are on I have to watch them despite the fact that they are ALL awful.

by Anonymousreply 4March 25, 2023 12:50 AM

by Anonymousreply 5March 25, 2023 12:51 AM

This is the crappy movie I watched with him in it! Yor, Hunter of the Future

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6March 25, 2023 12:54 AM

He practically presented hole in Yor.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7March 25, 2023 1:02 AM

Reb is an acronym for his full name - Robert Edward Brown.

by Anonymousreply 8March 25, 2023 1:24 AM

I lusted after him as a young galling when he played Captain America.

I also remember him from a film that was a staple of the Late, Late Movie..."Sssssss"

I believed he played an ex-boyfriend of the daughter of the mad scientist. He did her wrong. The mad scientist got his revenge by sneaking a poisonous snake into the shower with Reb. I remember feeling such aches of pain for that departed hunk...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9March 25, 2023 1:30 AM

GDILF.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10March 25, 2023 2:36 AM

You know he fucked plenty of producers for roles.

by Anonymousreply 11March 25, 2023 11:02 PM

Truly one of the greats.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12March 26, 2023 12:06 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!