Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Brad Pitt vs Johnny Depp. Who's public image is worse?

Why compare these two? Because both are/were sex symbol movie stars, both have been accused of domestic violence.

If you had to, which one would you prefer to live with for a month?

Which one seems like a better person?

Also, for fun, describe each one using three adjectives

by Anonymousreply 107March 26, 2023 1:41 AM

[quote] Who's public image is worse?

Oh, DEAR!

Someone doesn’t understand what a contraction is.

by Anonymousreply 1March 18, 2023 8:56 PM

Try ‘Whose’ OP, unless you meant to say:

“Who is public image is worse?”

by Anonymousreply 2March 18, 2023 8:57 PM

R2 I know. I didn't see the type until after I posted the thread.

by Anonymousreply 3March 18, 2023 9:07 PM

Who's your type, OP?

by Anonymousreply 4March 18, 2023 9:09 PM

R4 I can't believe I made another mistake. I meant typo.

by Anonymousreply 5March 18, 2023 9:10 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6March 18, 2023 9:54 PM

depp

by Anonymousreply 7March 18, 2023 9:55 PM

Depp is a nutty jerk. Pitt is a good guy, not perfect but pretty down to earth considering his life.

by Anonymousreply 8March 18, 2023 10:03 PM

I can forgive Brad his low-key sins. I have trouble letting Depp off the hook for his commitment to depravity.

by Anonymousreply 9March 18, 2023 10:27 PM

On a purely pragmatic basis, I'm fairly confident I can take a drunken Johnny Depp in a fight, but Brad Pitt would kick my ass.

by Anonymousreply 10March 18, 2023 10:41 PM

It doesn’t matter.

Both were involved with crazed, selfish loons.

People will side with both men because they seem to be victims of deluded self-important bitches.

I still like Johnny, don’t think Brad should be lumped in with Johnny, though.

by Anonymousreply 11March 18, 2023 10:52 PM

Brad Pitt is probably a mess when he falls off the wagon, but doesn't strike me as particularly creepy or unhinged.

On the other hand, Johnny Depp seems depraved, vengeful sociopathic and sinister (not just an angry) He did an interview around 30 years ago in which he admitted he finds it funny to watch people choke on food, especially when they turn blue and panicky.

by Anonymousreply 12March 18, 2023 10:58 PM

Brad Pitt is hot. Depp is fat and greasy. The press likes Pitt. They steer clear of Depp.

by Anonymousreply 13March 18, 2023 11:13 PM

C'mon now.

by Anonymousreply 14March 18, 2023 11:17 PM

I'd eat Brad's ass.

by Anonymousreply 15March 18, 2023 11:25 PM

You would have to fight me off first r15

by Anonymousreply 16March 18, 2023 11:29 PM

Depp is the better actor. Pitt coasts on his looks and now that they're fading, he sticks to producing.

by Anonymousreply 17March 18, 2023 11:32 PM

Brad was just in Bullet Train and Babylon. How is that sticking to producing?

He's still hot AF.

by Anonymousreply 18March 18, 2023 11:55 PM

Brad Pitt looks like he could be Robert Redford's secret son.

Johnny Depp looks like Richard Ramirez and Charles Manson.

by Anonymousreply 19March 18, 2023 11:59 PM

Twitter and social media seem to despise Brad pitt and support Angelina but there are a large number of defenders of Johnny Depp. The social media hate of Brad might influence the industry to not support him as some think sm is the real world with the same opinion. I’m glad his fall from grace is after he already reach his peaked with 30 + years in the industry. He can retire if he wanted to.

by Anonymousreply 20March 20, 2023 1:20 PM

In what way does Brad Pitt have a bad public image? We all should have such a "bad" public image.

OP is an idiot who doesn't know the difference between "Whose" and "Who's."

by Anonymousreply 21March 20, 2023 1:28 PM

R11 Johnny Depp was a victim? What planet are you from?

by Anonymousreply 22March 20, 2023 1:37 PM

[quote]Brad was just in Bullet Train and Babylon. How is that sticking to producing?

He produced "Women Talking"

BP did a very smart thing a couple of years ago in that he admitted his addiction, how badly he acted and that he was trying to get sober & rebuild his life. Aside from his attractiveness & charm, he (at least to some degree) protected himself from bad publicity because he put it out there himself. That and Angelina continues to wage war against him using their kids. On a purely human level, you can't help but root for the guy & hope he prevails in the end. JD has never expressed any contrition, apologized for how he acted or how he treated people. Yes, Amber is a psycho, but he *picked her* - that & his talent-challenged daughter has been inflicted on us all.

But I think it ultimately comes down to this: BP is shrewd guy; JD is a drunken fool who got lucky & remained lucky for a very long time.

by Anonymousreply 23March 20, 2023 1:42 PM

R23 To be fair, Johnny appears to be a much bigger psycho than Amber. He literally went around the house painting vulgar messages in blood after he cut off his own finger (the unsealed documents show that he actually did severe his own finger, not Amber).

by Anonymousreply 24March 20, 2023 1:45 PM

Just realized both of them were married to bisexual women.

by Anonymousreply 25March 20, 2023 1:48 PM

[quote] To be fair, Johnny appears to be a much bigger psycho than Amber.

That's not fair or accurate, R24. She shit in his bed and cut his finger off.

by Anonymousreply 26March 20, 2023 2:41 PM

R26 He cut his finger off. And there's no proof that she shat in the bed. That's something that he said

by Anonymousreply 27March 20, 2023 7:13 PM

There's a picture of the shit in the bed, R27. And she threw the bottle at him, and it cut his finger almost clean off.

But do stand up for that crazy cunt!

by Anonymousreply 28March 20, 2023 7:28 PM

Brad Pitt: Academy Award winner and rich movie star.

Brad's doing just fine.

by Anonymousreply 29March 20, 2023 7:30 PM

R28 Careful, your misogyny is showing.

by Anonymousreply 30March 20, 2023 7:33 PM

Careful, R30, your gullibility is showing.

by Anonymousreply 31March 20, 2023 7:34 PM

Amber Turd

by Anonymousreply 32March 20, 2023 7:34 PM

I can understand not having a lot of patience for Depp, but Heard lied and was caught in her lies to the point that a jury sided with him in a libel case, and libel in the US is a very high bar to prove in court. That's how much her lies smelled to the jury--just like the shit she left for him in their bed.

by Anonymousreply 33March 20, 2023 7:37 PM

R24 if the docs are unsealed them how do you know he cut off his own finger?

by Anonymousreply 34March 20, 2023 7:46 PM

R24 doesn't know that.

by Anonymousreply 35March 20, 2023 7:48 PM

Amber Heard is a fucking cunt. Angie Jo is also a fucking cunt. Heard is probably a bigger, smellier cunt but they're both insufferable. Now that both of these cunts are over 40, let's hope that like most actresses - they disappear.

I don't believe that either of them abused their wives. Fights? Sure. Actual scary abuse for either of those two hard as nails abusive women? No.

Neither of them is joining MENSA so there's no "this one is so much more intelligent" factor.

I prefer Depp as an actor. Pitt has made some good producing choices.

For enduring fuckability it's got to be Pitt but I actually prefer Depp. It may be his hair - I never went for blonds.

Who's the "Depp is DEPRAVED" troll? Shut up, whining fraucunt. Next whine about "the chiiiiiiildreeeeen" why don't you?

by Anonymousreply 36March 20, 2023 7:49 PM

Careful R36--or you'll inspire the wrath of the "misogyny" troll.

Cunt cunt cunt.

by Anonymousreply 37March 20, 2023 7:52 PM

The misogyny troll thinks we give a fuck about her shrieking "misogyny" at us.

Amusing.

by Anonymousreply 38March 20, 2023 8:02 PM

[quote] The misogyny troll thinks we give a fuck about her shrieking "misogyny" at us.

She's definitely in the wrong place. She should leave DL immediately.

by Anonymousreply 39March 20, 2023 8:06 PM

Nobody actually believes those psycho females they were with. Both Amber and Angelina are complete loons.

by Anonymousreply 40March 20, 2023 8:10 PM

They sure are.

by Anonymousreply 41March 20, 2023 8:20 PM

Depp for sure.

by Anonymousreply 42March 20, 2023 8:52 PM

Brad is more stable and has aged better.

by Anonymousreply 43March 20, 2023 8:57 PM

Brad Pitt shouldn't even be mentioned in the same breath as that stank, ugly, tooth decayed monster Depp. Who is fucking revolting.

by Anonymousreply 44March 20, 2023 9:07 PM

Oh yeah, he's so "revolting" this guy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45March 20, 2023 9:24 PM

File footage of Amber Turd in the middle of taking a standing shit while consulting with her lawyer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46March 20, 2023 9:47 PM

R45 that was 2 decades, 20 pounds and 20 teeth ago.

by Anonymousreply 47March 20, 2023 9:50 PM

It's undeniably true that Brad is aging better than Johnny.

by Anonymousreply 48March 20, 2023 9:54 PM

Both of them had to drink to deal with the psychos they were married to.

by Anonymousreply 49March 20, 2023 9:56 PM

Maybe so, R47, but he's still got that bone structure underneath. He's always been a beauty, he simply aged a lot rougher than some others and doesn't seem to have a plastic surgeon the way that Brad does.

by Anonymousreply 50March 20, 2023 9:58 PM

Brad Pitt gets way more respect than he deserves. He's about ten years away from becoming a pompous windbag like Tom Hanks. I don't care for Depp but he's had a more interesting career and people seem to understand that he's just an actor.

by Anonymousreply 51March 20, 2023 10:01 PM

Tom Hanks? When has Tom Hanks ever been accused of assaulting women?

He's not even married to an out-of-control psycho. (Rita's a bit psycho but not out of control.)

by Anonymousreply 52March 20, 2023 10:11 PM

R50 even without a plastic surgeon Brad has at least kept all his teeth and kept the weight off. Depp has no excuse, with his money, for looking so nasty.

by Anonymousreply 53March 20, 2023 10:11 PM

Depp doesn't look that bad.

by Anonymousreply 54March 20, 2023 10:14 PM

R52 my point was that Brad Pitt gets too much respect for a mere actor. It's only a matter of time before he starts to believe the hype and takes up residence inside his own asshole, just like Tom Hanks. Depp is a POS but he hasn't been put on a pedestal like Pitt and that makes me like him more. I never said Tom Hanks beat women. Learn to read or go play somewhere else.

by Anonymousreply 55March 20, 2023 11:47 PM

R55, perhaps you should learn to read.

We're talking about reputations and public image, comparing Depp and Pitt. You drag Hanks into it for no particular reason and start babbling. Hanks has a great public image and a fantastic reputation. He has never been known for psycho relationships other than the one he has with Chet Hanks.

Apparently you dislike Tom Hanks for some reason and have some kind of fear that Pitt, after being a huge movie star for decades and now a very successful producer for some years, is suddenly going to change his personality into something more like Tom Hanks', who has a great personality that you somehow don't like.

If Pitt was going to be up his own ass he'd have done so decades ago. He's not new, he's not an unknown quantity.

You're retarded, right?

by Anonymousreply 56March 20, 2023 11:57 PM

Brad Pitt has been hyped since the early 90s. If he was going to disappear up his own ass, he'd have done it by now. Instead, he seems pleasant and stable, he's kept his looks without turning plastic, and he's a moneymaker, which Hollywood loves. Brad is fine.

Shiloh is 18 next year, and the twins will be 15 this summer. I don't think Angie will be able to control Brad through the kids much at this point. They are all teenagers and will see their father if they want,

by Anonymousreply 57March 21, 2023 1:16 AM

Studios continue to make movies starring Brad Pitt. He is reliable. He does not create problems on set. He does not have issues with sobriety that interfere with filming.

by Anonymousreply 58March 21, 2023 1:32 AM

The reason Brad lasted this long is because he is considered a down to earth, nice guy who treats people who worked in the industry (even those at the bottom of the barrel) with respect, they secretly dont want to cancel him but its hard when social media is very vocal and loud about him and activist woke journalist have been influenced by social media and want extra brownie points and to go viral in a positive way. However Hollywood is not to trusted and its all about image and anytime they could throw him under the bus.

Johnny has reportedly formed a lot of enemies in the industry and there are many who has an axe to grind with him so when it was first reported of the abuse with Amber the power-to -be in hw and the media let him hanged dry. He had to hire russian trolls/bots so he could change people’s perspective and it took years for it change the narrative but it was quite successful.

by Anonymousreply 59March 21, 2023 1:43 AM

Brad turns 60 this year. He's going to be doing mostly character roles going forward, anyway. If he got canceled tomorrow, he's got enough money that he could live as he chooses and pursue his other interests, like architecture and property development. And why would they cancel him at this point, anyway? He and Angie have been split for almost 7 years. If she had any bigger revelations about him, they'd be out there by now.

by Anonymousreply 60March 21, 2023 2:05 AM

His new girlfriend looks like a mash-up of Angelina and Jennifer Aniston. Guess he can finally go public with her now since the kids are all teenagers and they'll even see him or they won't--Angie can't do much about custody at this point.

by Anonymousreply 61March 21, 2023 2:08 AM

You just know that every evening, Brad sits on the deck of his gorgeous house in Carmel, lights up a joint and sips a glass of whiskey, contemplates the epic blowjob he'll be getting from his hot young girlfriend later, and thanks God he's shut of that house full of brats. They'll come back around when they hit their 20s and realize Dad is the one with all the money.

by Anonymousreply 62March 21, 2023 2:11 AM

Brad deff is preparing to retire in a few years-he has sold his Plan B production company , put his 30 + year old LA residence up for sell and bought a house in caramel which is known as a retirement town for the stars.

by Anonymousreply 63March 21, 2023 2:12 AM

If his new girlfriend is that Ines chick I just looked up he'll have to put a bag over her head before the BJ.

by Anonymousreply 64March 21, 2023 2:13 AM

What would Brad Pitt be canceled for? Some alleged whispering about some alleged abuse his crazy, vindictive ex-wife came up, and which has yet to materialize as anything substantive?

by Anonymousreply 65March 21, 2023 2:14 AM

The new girlfriend is cute and has a nice bod, but I don't see Pitt going for another wife and kids situation, not after what the last one put him through.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66March 21, 2023 2:17 AM

I've always felt a good guy vibe from Brad but Johnny emits dark.

by Anonymousreply 67March 21, 2023 2:19 AM

Brad isn't retiring to Carmel any time soon. That's a little place, only 3000 SF.

He just doesn't need almost 2 acres, with an ice-skating rink and every possible amenity with almost grown kids. Or to be close to that cunt.

by Anonymousreply 68March 21, 2023 2:22 AM

R31 Gullibility about what? If you think that she only abused Depp who joked" about raping and killing her, then you are too stupid to insult.

by Anonymousreply 69March 21, 2023 9:25 AM

R38 R39 I know that DL doesn't voće a fuck about misogyny and men are kings here, while women are cunts. Even the worst types of men, as long as they are somewhat attractive.

Which is sad, actually.

by Anonymousreply 70March 21, 2023 9:28 AM

Welcome to DL, R70.

by Anonymousreply 71March 21, 2023 9:37 AM

The ladies on Twitter were pretty successful in making it seem like Brad Pitt was just as bad, if not worse, than Johnny Depp, and they tend to compare them quite a bit, but I don't see that kind of thinking outside of that group of Twitter women who use fake feminism as branding.

Considering everything I see on DL that paints Brad Pitt as an evil villain who should be jailed if not executed sounds EXACTLY like what I see on Twitter, I can only assume that it's either the same people, or that troll who takes talking points verbatim from Twitter and posts them here in hopes of starting a fight.

by Anonymousreply 72March 21, 2023 10:33 AM

[quote]What would Brad Pitt be canceled for? Some alleged whispering about some alleged abuse his crazy, vindictive ex-wife came up, and which has yet to materialize as anything substantive?

Does anyone here REALLY think that Pitt could have been a physically abusive husband to Jolie without ending up reenacting Neil Patrick Harris' final scene in Gone Girl at some point? Whatever problems there were in that marriage, I'm quite confident wife-beating was not among them.

by Anonymousreply 73March 21, 2023 3:57 PM

I believe she hired a troll farm to attack Brad on SM.

by Anonymousreply 74March 21, 2023 3:59 PM

R73 I can. There's a reason why none of his kids want nothing to do with him.

by Anonymousreply 75March 21, 2023 5:31 PM

How do you know they don't, R75? And how much of what they're told to feel about their father comes from the mouth of their mother, like Mama Mia?

As for R69, if you're suggesting he actually raped her with a booze bottle, as she testified, with no evidence of such a violent rape, then YOU'RE as stupid as you sound.

by Anonymousreply 76March 21, 2023 9:23 PM

Most people still like Johnny Depp. Believe it or not. This trial really didn't kill his reputation with the masses though it definitely took a hit. Brad never had a bad public image. Angelina tried to destroy him but failed miserably and made herself look unhinged.

by Anonymousreply 77March 21, 2023 9:31 PM

I don't think Depp took a hit from the trial. His legal team's strategy was not to whitewash his hot-mess life, and to catch the liar he had been married to up in her own bullshit, and prove libel. All that happened. He won the lawsuit. And there are plenty who still liked him going into the trial. The whole thing only helped him and hurt her.

by Anonymousreply 78March 21, 2023 9:36 PM

And let's be clear, she was the defendant, not Depp. People seem to forget he wasn't the one on trial.

by Anonymousreply 79March 21, 2023 9:38 PM

Johnny Depp is the frontrunner for who is worse.

by Anonymousreply 80March 21, 2023 9:39 PM

Sure, R80, and that's partly because Brad Pitt's public image is just fine. I don't see any gang with torches coming for Brad Pitt--or Johnny Depp, for that matter.

by Anonymousreply 81March 21, 2023 9:44 PM

I don't think anyone can have a worse public image than Charlie Sheen, Michael Jackson or Madonna. Johnny's image is worse than Brad's but Johnny was always "Hollywood's bad boy outsider", so it was part of his PR package for decades.

by Anonymousreply 82March 21, 2023 10:01 PM

Oh for fuck's sake, R70, give it a rest. The self-pity party isn't until the second Thursday of next week on DL.

No, we don't give a particular fuck about misogyny, more to the point we don't respond the way you would like to your rather pathetic accusations that we're engaging in it. This is a bitchy, gossip site on the internet not a sorority, not a women's group, not a safe space for fragile souls - The Internet.

Men are Kings and women are cunts - well it's a gay male website, honey. What did you expect? However, men are also cunts or at least they can be so climb down off the cross. Someone surely needs the wood.

We JOKE about the worst sorts of men getting a pass because they're attractive. Are you familiar with humor? If you're going to hang around on the DL you'd better get used to it and stop this tedious whining. We look at some fucking dirtbag who got busted for some godawful crime and evaluate him based on attractiveness and fuckability. We do this to AMUSE ourselves and each other. Obviously we're not hoping that Chris Watts is actually freed from jail simply because he's attractive. Are you fucking retarded as well as humorless?

He slaughtered his wife and his two small children - of course we're not serious. Are you that fucking stupid? You'd have to be completely mental to imagine that we're serious. At any rate whether you're serious or insane, it's nothing to us. Be whatever you want. Harass us all day, try to take the fun out of our site, whatever. You've been trying and failing for years, you're not going to change the Datalounge. It's never going to be what you want.

This is why lesbians should get their own fucking site and not play cuckoo-birds here on the DL. On your own site you can treat what are obviously silly joke comments meant for fun with the deadly, humorless earnestness you long to enforce on everyone else.

I'm R38. Fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 83March 21, 2023 10:03 PM

Madonna's public image is currently self-delusional, but it was never vile, bordering-on-criminal--accept for her acting reputation. She had a good run but the old whore can't accept her day is done. But she was never a child rapist like Jackson.

by Anonymousreply 84March 21, 2023 10:10 PM

*EXCEPT for her acting

by Anonymousreply 85March 21, 2023 10:11 PM

R83 I didn't read all that

by Anonymousreply 86March 22, 2023 1:35 PM

[quote]There's a reason why none of his kids want nothing to do with him.

My only quibble with this is that we do not know that this is true. There have been a couple of times that the paps have caught him at airports in locations where the kids are, and there are photos on the private social media of at least one of the girls that shows them with Pitt relatives on vacation.

The only time we heard that none of the kids want to be around him is in paperwork leaked by Jolie. I think it's plausible that within the next few years we're going to see him with his adult children and realize that they were not all estranged from him.

by Anonymousreply 87March 22, 2023 1:40 PM

R76 Why would it need to come from their mother? They were old enough to witness it themselves. They weren't babies.

by Anonymousreply 88March 22, 2023 2:17 PM

We don't know how much Brad sees his kids, because he doesn't do pap walks with them every 5 minutes.

by Anonymousreply 89March 22, 2023 4:33 PM

Brad keeps his relationship with his kids pretty private. Even when talking about Jennifer and Angelina, he never said too much about them. Angelina is the one who overshared a lot.

by Anonymousreply 90March 23, 2023 7:41 AM

There's a rumor that Johnny's son, Jack, is also a drug addict who abuses his girlfriend.

The abuse rumor is only a blind item, but there used to be a facebook page run by one of Jack's so-called friends. The friend would upload pictures and videos of Jack doing drugs and looking high.

by Anonymousreply 91March 23, 2023 1:31 PM

Off topic, but Depp's daughter is dating a woman. And isn't Brad's and Angelina's oldest biological daughter also gay? She's quite tomboyish. Either way, you can see that she's going to be a gorgeous woman one day, she got the good genes from both of her parents.

by Anonymousreply 92March 23, 2023 1:36 PM

Both of Johnny's kids are dead behind the eyes.

by Anonymousreply 93March 23, 2023 9:10 PM

Does anyone have any experience working with Brad either on films or in some other aspect (realtor, contractor, architect, attorney, etc.?) Is he a nice guy in person?

by Anonymousreply 94March 23, 2023 9:17 PM

^ Pool boy?

by Anonymousreply 95March 23, 2023 9:18 PM

I've never heard anybody say anything bad about Brad Pitt except his second ex-wife. He even gets along with Jennifer Aniston.

by Anonymousreply 96March 23, 2023 9:20 PM

R93 Both of his kids look like Vanessa but with Johnny's cold shark eyes.

by Anonymousreply 97March 23, 2023 10:15 PM

R94, courtney love recently made headlines about him being awful as a producer and being the reason she’s not in Fight Club.

by Anonymousreply 98March 24, 2023 2:43 AM

R74, interesting , Angelina has been trending on twitter for a couple of days now and they are worshipping her like some type of God. I wonder why she’s been trending…

by Anonymousreply 99March 24, 2023 2:07 PM

I wonder too since I don't know anyone who is a fan of Angelina. I don't buy Brad's affable folksy schtick, this is a man who was gay for pay and has only dated famous women, that's how calculated, ambitious and social climbing he is.

But even if he is evil, Angelina still doesn't have the filmography to inspire a loyal fan base. Her popularity was due to her weird antics and her relationship with Brad.

by Anonymousreply 100March 24, 2023 4:48 PM

R94, I've posted before, my brother worked a bit on a house with Brad and Jennifer, and then Jennifer alone.

He liked them both. Jennifer especially.

by Anonymousreply 101March 24, 2023 10:02 PM

Why is Angelina still going after Brad 7 years after they split? It can't be custody--even the youngest kids are teenagers and would have a lot of say over whether they see dad or not. She has to realize this vendetta has only damaged her, not him. Is she that fucking crazy?

by Anonymousreply 102March 25, 2023 4:26 PM

Angelina is spotted with environmentalists and Rothschild Heir David Mayer de Rothschild. His British base father recently died In November so he probably inherited more than his current networth which is 10 billion.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103March 25, 2023 5:18 PM

R103 He's a documentary producer. Produced documentaries about children sex trade. Something Angelina is also passionate about. So it could have been just a business thing

by Anonymousreply 104March 25, 2023 5:35 PM

[quote]Why is Angelina still going after Brad 7 years after they split?

What about her ever made her seem the amicable breakup, live-and-let-live type to you?

by Anonymousreply 105March 25, 2023 9:03 PM

Pitt is well liked in Hollywood. He also acknowledged his alcohol problem and cleaned up. Depp has been a mess for a while and is likely still a mess.

by Anonymousreply 106March 25, 2023 10:49 PM

Depp was seen in the Reagan WH screening room back in the 80s with the recent dead pedo publicist (on his recent FB page & believe) so I'd say he has the worse image.

Depp says he is pro gay & pro AIDS rights but kissing Reagan's butt instead of protesting him is a lousy look for us to accept.

Pedo publicist also named his dog Reagan so that says plenty about him.

by Anonymousreply 107March 26, 2023 1:41 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!