Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I will never forgive Israel for selling out Ukraine

What a shitty move.

Israel is dead to me.

by Anonymousreply 12March 18, 2023 5:09 PM

Ukraine spent centuries persecuting and butchering Jews. Ukraine venerates Nazi collaborators.

Israel did the right thing.

by Anonymousreply 1March 18, 2023 4:11 PM

Netanyahu is not Israel, just as Trump is not America.

by Anonymousreply 2March 18, 2023 4:11 PM

I want to know how did Netanyahu get back in power? One minute he is facing prison, next thing I know he forms alliances with other Right Wing factions and he is now the top guy again. That's fucked up.

by Anonymousreply 3March 18, 2023 4:14 PM

Netanyahu is the PM of Israel. Just as Trump was the President of the United States. They were voted into office by their respective populations.

And Naftali Bennett "sold out Ukraine" when he was PM. He also did the right thing.

by Anonymousreply 4March 18, 2023 4:15 PM

Netanyahu was not voted into office. He made an unholy alliance to form a fragile government.

by Anonymousreply 5March 18, 2023 4:18 PM

[quote] One minute he is facing prison, next thing I know he forms alliances with other Right Wing factions and he is now the top guy again. That's fucked up.

R3 Uh, no. That's democracy. Seven million Israelis went to the polls and voted for one of 40 different political parties. Netanyahu's party got the most mandates of the 40 political parties and he therefore earned the right to form a government. Which he did. How long it will last - his coalition has a tiny 4 seat majority in Knesset - is another matter.

by Anonymousreply 6March 18, 2023 4:19 PM

Matter of fact Israel and Ukraine just announced a deal to deliver Anti-drone tech tech. "Purely defensive systems".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7March 18, 2023 4:28 PM

What are you talking about, OP?

by Anonymousreply 8March 18, 2023 4:49 PM

They have an obligation to protect democracies around the world since they feel so entitled to that same protection.

by Anonymousreply 9March 18, 2023 4:55 PM

Ukranians are scum of the earth who will sell you out at the flick of a finger so who cares?

by Anonymousreply 10March 18, 2023 4:56 PM

Seems like propaganda at r10.

by Anonymousreply 11March 18, 2023 4:59 PM

Long love Ukraine!

by Anonymousreply 12March 18, 2023 5:09 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!