Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Lump of shit living with his mom arrested for threatening law enforcement

Pretty much hits every cliché on the cliché tree.

Florida, of course.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19March 18, 2023 7:54 PM

Fuck. Yeah. Chitwood lays it out for everyone to see.

[quote]“His postings were anonymous. Everything is anonymous. They don't want to be identified,” said Chitwood before holding up a picture of Golden. “I guess if I looked like this, I wouldn't want to be identified either. Being 38 years old and living in my mother's back bedroom with no job.“

by Anonymousreply 1March 18, 2023 2:27 PM

The weekend Trump-loving warriors we get on DL on the weekends probably look like 65-year-old versions of that guy.

by Anonymousreply 2March 18, 2023 2:29 PM

I love that these obese emotionally stunted idiots sit in their mothers basements all day long and think they are solving the world's problems surfing the internet all day. Yep, they are great minds, until they end up on my 600lb life or being strangled by the pet boa constrictors they have as pets.

by Anonymousreply 3March 18, 2023 2:34 PM

Ptooey!

by Anonymousreply 4March 18, 2023 2:40 PM

Give him credit - he was living in a back bedroom that smelled like a locker room, according to his mother. He didn't live in a basement.

by Anonymousreply 5March 18, 2023 3:09 PM

And, so, DL loses another troll.

by Anonymousreply 6March 18, 2023 3:40 PM

I see posts threatening public officials on this site, nothing seems to happen for some reason.

by Anonymousreply 7March 18, 2023 3:58 PM

Fuck your feelings, R7, as you MAGAts say.

by Anonymousreply 8March 18, 2023 4:20 PM

I shall "Oh Dear" myself at r2.

by Anonymousreply 9March 18, 2023 4:33 PM

I can't recall seeing threats made toward a public official, unless you're talking about comments like "I hope his 3rd Filet-O-Fish of the day clogs his arteries and takes him out" about Trump. Certainly nothing like this guy's repeated demands to shoot someone in the head.

by Anonymousreply 10March 18, 2023 4:36 PM

OP he lives in Jersey

by Anonymousreply 11March 18, 2023 4:36 PM

His mom is probably glad he’s finally out of the house…

Chitwood sounds like a good guy.

by Anonymousreply 12March 18, 2023 4:41 PM

If his bedroom smells like "a fucking locker-room" according to his mother, what does the rest of their trailer smell like ? Not enough Febreeze and Yankee Candles in the world can make it smell less like a town dump.

And he's another reason why these trailer parks should not be built up on toxic waste sites.

by Anonymousreply 13March 18, 2023 5:10 PM

They should have arrested the mother too, she definitely helped create this asshole not just literally but figuratively.

by Anonymousreply 14March 18, 2023 5:30 PM

R11 thank you for clarifying.

The talking wall of fat, flesh and feces was making threats against a sheriff in FL, but the treasonous, gelatinous jigglypuff himself lives in NJ.

by Anonymousreply 15March 18, 2023 6:23 PM

OP is retardation personified. The lump of shit is in New Jersey. The anti-Nazi sheriff is in Florida-- pretty much the opposite of every cliche out there.

by Anonymousreply 16March 18, 2023 6:28 PM

Get fucked, R16. That wasn't super clear in the Vice article.

by Anonymousreply 17March 18, 2023 6:30 PM

[quote]the treasonous, gelatinous jigglypuff himself...

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha! Love this !

by Anonymousreply 18March 18, 2023 6:31 PM

And there are a lot of them this weekend, R2.

by Anonymousreply 19March 18, 2023 7:54 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!