Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

This Anti-Nazi Movie Looks Fun

I like these over-the-top violent movies. They're semi-camp if you ask me

This is "Sisu", coming to the US in late April (2023): When an ex-soldier who discovers gold in the Lapland wilderness tries to take the loot into the city, Nazi soldiers led by a brutal SS officer battle him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7April 22, 2023 8:35 AM

This does look good.

by Anonymousreply 1March 18, 2023 1:40 PM

It was tonight's Regal Monday Mystery Movie...quite enjoyable.

Almost like a Tarantino film but classier.

The violence is way over to the top but adds to the comic book feel of the film (it is divided into chapters).

At one point the entire audience (packed crowd) cheered!

by Anonymousreply 2April 18, 2023 1:25 AM

It looks great.

by Anonymousreply 3April 18, 2023 1:30 AM

Fuck yes!! Considering today's shitty political climate, I need to see a bunch of Nazis turned into hamburger!

by Anonymousreply 4April 18, 2023 1:41 AM

How many Republican states will ban it?

by Anonymousreply 5April 18, 2023 3:41 AM

According to this article, Sisu arrives in theaters on Friday, April 28, 2023

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6April 22, 2023 8:11 AM

Are the nazis hot?

by Anonymousreply 7April 22, 2023 8:35 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!