Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

DL catnip: Non binary bison comes out as nonbinary to Cindy Lauper's character in indoctrination cartoon for middle schoolers

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14March 18, 2023 8:10 PM

What is non-binary? Is it gays and lesbians who don’t want to be thought of as gay or lesbian, (a tale as old as time), or mostly straight people who want to be apart of something—a mixture of both, perhaps?

by Anonymousreply 1March 17, 2023 8:40 PM

Good. Too many labels, too little sanity.

by Anonymousreply 2March 17, 2023 8:40 PM

Did I mention I LOVE eating shit? Because I do!

by Anonymousreply 3March 17, 2023 8:42 PM

What a stupid fucking idea.

by Anonymousreply 4March 17, 2023 8:46 PM

I did it first, bitches! (And nobody tried to cancel me in 1938).

by Anonymousreply 5March 17, 2023 8:46 PM

Muriel, you know what to do with Maja/Maria/Attmay and its sock puppets.

Ta-ta!

by Anonymousreply 6March 17, 2023 8:47 PM

You can watch this cringe fest here. The actor is a self-hating lesbian.

How progressive that a female character needs to come out as non female to lead!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7March 17, 2023 8:51 PM

R7 Oy! That clip started out innocently enough and then quickly morphed into propaganda the way they were trying to re-educate the viewers.

by Anonymousreply 8March 17, 2023 8:57 PM

Can you imagine how many toddlers told their parents they were nonbinary after watching this re-education video? Kids have no idea what it means but will want to do it if a talking bison does it first.

by Anonymousreply 9March 17, 2023 9:01 PM

And parents would have no idea where their got the idea from since they won’t suspect it would be from a cartoon. They’ll think they truly thought of it themselves and feel this way and then start them on puberty blockers. Thanks, Netflix.

by Anonymousreply 10March 17, 2023 9:26 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 11March 18, 2023 5:25 PM

[quote] What is non-binary? Is it gays and lesbians who don’t want to be thought of as gay or lesbian, (a tale as old as time), or mostly straight people who want to be apart of something—a mixture of both, perhaps?

It's people saying they don't embrace every stereotype associated with their sex. Which is to say everyone is nonbinary. Which is to say nobody is, because a universal condition is incapable of being a distinguishing characteristic or identity. It's also saying that you "feel" between being a man or being a woman, which implies you can know what each "feels" like for you to decide which you ID with. Again, nonsense since there is no universal "feeling" or "identity" of man or woman and one is only able to experience their unique, individual existence and guess at other existences' feelings. It's all performative, metaphysical garbage, reinforcing sex-based stereotypes by relying on them in order to identify out of them.

by Anonymousreply 12March 18, 2023 6:14 PM

At R7, I love the way they have the bison look directly into the camera when "they" say the word non-binary. Where's a hungry Native American when you need one?

by Anonymousreply 13March 18, 2023 6:36 PM

Trans ideology infiltrating every part of life.

In reality, what are the stats for those who identified as trans 10 years ago, versus that figure today.

by Anonymousreply 14March 18, 2023 8:10 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!