Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Eric Andre calls Chet Hanks "emotionally disturbed"

Get in, honey, Eric André and Chet Hanks are having random social media drama.

How did the comedian become embroiled in such an Instagram back-and-forth with Chet, son of Tom Hanks and noted butcherer of patois? Well, it started with an interview Eric gave to Rolling Stone earlier this week where he described what Chet was like on the set of Season 6 of The Eric André Show.

After describing Lil Nas X as the "ideal guest" for the prank show, Eric moved his attention to Chet. "Chet Hanks, on the other hand, was a tough cookie. He broke our crew. It felt like Rust. He broke us down," Eric said, evoking the set where Alec Baldwin shot and killed cinematographer Halyna Hutchins in 2021.

"He is…emotionally disturbed. He stole a motorcycle and rode it around. He almost knocked a bunch of grips and gaffers off their ladders. It was very dangerous. He tried to prank us back, but we edited out all his bullshit! He’s not well. How did Colin Hanks come out so good and Chet Hanks come out so bad?" Eric continued.

Well, Chet saw these quotes and did not take too kindly to them. In a now-expired series of Instagram stories, he said, "I [saw the show was] on some really weird, outlandish troll shit, so I'm like, 'Alright, I'll match that energy'...thinking that he would get it."

He continued, "At one point, he has a dude come and jump a dirt bike on the stage. Well, he must not have known that I ride dirt bikes because I picked that shit up and start riding it around the set. Everybody’s like, ‘No, no, no, don’t do that. You could get hurt!’ I’m like, ‘Chill I just popped a little wheelie.’ I put the bike down."

Chet continued, "When I came out and sat down, he seemed genuinely nervous, just being around me. There's a lot of fucking weirdos in Hollywood, but I didn't think you were one of them, I thought you were funny and cool, but turns out you're just a pussy."

But it didn't stop there, folks! Eric then took to his own Instagram story and said, "Everything Chet Hanks just said about me is a fucking, bold-faced lie. He’s a fucking liar. I dare him to take a fucking DNA test and prove that Tom Hanks is his fucking father.”

Was that the end of it? Still no! Chet reposted the video on his story with the crying-laughing emoji and added, "This is the same dude that said I was 'emotionally disturbed.'"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10March 18, 2023 11:39 PM

yawn

by Anonymousreply 1March 17, 2023 8:01 PM

Chet Hanks is a little punk. That DNA test suggestion made me LOL.

Imagine having all that money and clout at your disposal and being such an absolute loser. Or maybe that’s why he IS such a loser. His mother busy throwing her husband’s name around and being a cunt to everyone. They should have spent more time paying attention to Chet.

by Anonymousreply 2March 17, 2023 8:03 PM

Tiresome idiot.

by Anonymousreply 3March 17, 2023 8:39 PM

The correct term is "bald-faced lie."

by Anonymousreply 4March 17, 2023 9:29 PM

FAS.

by Anonymousreply 5March 17, 2023 11:27 PM

Chet Hanks is an emotionally stunted cunt: story at 11:00

by Anonymousreply 6March 17, 2023 11:46 PM

Some gronking might straighten Chet out - so to speak.

by Anonymousreply 7March 17, 2023 11:51 PM

Eric might be onto something with the DNA test. Why does Chet look absolutely nothing like either of his parents?

by Anonymousreply 8March 17, 2023 11:52 PM

[quote] Why does Chet look absolutely nothing like either of his parents?

Chet: WHY DID YOU ADOPT ME????

Rita Wilson: Maybe I did it for a little publicity.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9March 18, 2023 12:18 AM

Even if you knew nothing about Chet Hanks, that picture at R1 is "Siri, show me a punchable face"

by Anonymousreply 10March 18, 2023 11:39 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!