Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Fat Meghan McCain blasts ‘haggard’ Gwyneth Paltrow’s ‘starvation’ diet.

Meghan McCain believes Gwyneth Paltrow looks “much older than her 50 years” — and she blames the actress’ “starvation diet.”

The former “The View” co-host blasted Paltrow in a Daily Mail column Friday, claiming she looks “bad, tired [and] haggard.”

McCain, who claimed she “rarely speak[s] about other women’s appearances,” compared the “washed-out” Oscar winner’s wellness routine to a “cult.”

“Her life sounds like a living hell,” the 38-year-old wrote.

“Nothing about her day sounds nourishing or fulfilling,” she continued. “The laser focus on ‘wellness’ seems obsessive and, quite frankly, unwell.”

McCain went on to break down the controversial habits Paltrow described in an episode of the “Art of Being Well” podcast Monday.

In addition to describing her intermittent fasts and IV drips, the “Shakespeare in Love” star revealed she eats bone broth for lunch and paleo food for dinner.

“This sounds horrific. … If what she’s selling is wellness, then I want no part of it,” McCain wrote, labeling Paltrow “wacky and elitist.”

The former “Outnumbered” host slammed the Goop founder for “broadcasting” her lifestyle to the world and “selling it” on her lifestyle brand’s website.

“There is a growing awareness of eating disorders in American culture,” McCain added.

Paltrow is justifiably being torn apart by commentators, doctors and nutritionists alike for promoting a lifestyle that doesn’t provide enough calories to maintain a healthy diet.”

McCain isn’t the only one slamming Paltrow, with Tess Holliday saying in a TikTok video Wednesday that bone broth is “not a suitable” meal.

The model, 37, continued, “People continue to give her airtime, to give her a platform, to take her ‘advice,’ because everyone is too afraid to be fat.”

Bethenny Frankel, however, came to Paltrow’s defense, claiming the Golden Globe winner is not promoting disordered eating because her audience is “middle-aged moms.”

As for Paltrow herself, the Emmy winner gushed last year about how “beautiful” aging is while posing nude in gold paint for her 50th birthday.

“I accept the marks and the loosening skin, the wrinkles,” she wrote in September 2022. “I accept my body and let go of the need to be perfect, look perfect, defy gravity, defy logic, defy humanity.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88March 19, 2023 6:49 PM

This McCain person is extremely judgmental. Talk about elitist.

by Anonymousreply 1March 17, 2023 6:34 PM

Bitch, take a seat, you're obese.

by Anonymousreply 2March 17, 2023 6:36 PM

The fat pig jealous of the thin women syndrome.

by Anonymousreply 3March 17, 2023 6:39 PM

Gwynnie’s face may be wrinkled, but her vagina is freshly steam-pressed.

by Anonymousreply 4March 17, 2023 6:46 PM

Gwyneth has a lovely figure. You're acting like a crazy, fat kid, and you know what your late father thought of them. Shape up. Try some vegetables later instead of a second Whopper.

by Anonymousreply 5March 17, 2023 6:47 PM

R5- Does she still guzzle booze like a drunk just released from rehab?

by Anonymousreply 6March 17, 2023 6:49 PM

I have NEVER understood the thing about Goop. And most natural blondes age prematurely and not very well. So she's right on track. Doesn't matter whatever she eats or sticks up her cooch.

by Anonymousreply 7March 17, 2023 6:55 PM

I'm all for Meghan eating more - anything that would prevent her from talking.

by Anonymousreply 8March 17, 2023 6:56 PM

McCain and Holliday, two fatties screeching about a slender woman promoting a supposedly unhealthy lifestyle which includes bone broth and vegetables.

They're incredibly envious women who hide behind their fake outrage while promoting type 2 diabetes, joint pain and hypertension with their own body positivity BS.

Exhibit A: Tess Holliday

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9March 17, 2023 7:26 PM

Cartoon pig vs She-Scarecrow. There are no winners here.

by Anonymousreply 10March 17, 2023 7:35 PM

She seems rather desperate to be in the news

by Anonymousreply 11March 17, 2023 7:44 PM

R11- Desperate describes her entire life.

by Anonymousreply 12March 17, 2023 8:09 PM

Hilarious. These two are a fat and a skinny side of the same coin.

by Anonymousreply 13March 17, 2023 8:15 PM

Fat bitch acting like a fat bitch. What else is new?

by Anonymousreply 14March 17, 2023 8:20 PM

[quote] “This sounds horrific. … If what she’s selling is wellness, then I want no part of it,” McCain wrote, labeling Paltrow “wacky and elitist.”

You didn't quote all of the paragraph--here's the rest of it:

[quote] Ms. McCain then departed to compete successfully in yet another all-Arizona pie-eating contest.

by Anonymousreply 15March 17, 2023 8:23 PM

I’m surprised Meghan didn’t call her a nepobaby, but that probably hits too close to home for the Princess of Arizona.

by Anonymousreply 16March 17, 2023 8:49 PM

I don't want to have to pick a side between these two cuntzillas.

by Anonymousreply 17March 17, 2023 8:51 PM

" If what she’s selling is wellness, then I want no part of it,” " That is obvious, you corpulent cow.

by Anonymousreply 18March 17, 2023 8:51 PM

Ok, Fattie. Your envy is showing. #highschool

by Anonymousreply 19March 17, 2023 8:55 PM

And here I had always thought fat people were supposed to be jolly!

by Anonymousreply 20March 17, 2023 8:56 PM

R20 This bitch can't even do that right.

by Anonymousreply 21March 17, 2023 8:59 PM

[quote]Bethenny Frankel, however, came to Paltrow’s defense, claiming the Golden Globe winner is not promoting disordered eating because her audience is “middle-aged moms.”

That's good for a hearty drag queen-ish Countess Luann chuckle.

by Anonymousreply 22March 17, 2023 9:01 PM

From the Donald Trump and Candace Owen's school of "Pick a fight with a celebrity, they don't even have to answer you and you get a bunch of attention!"

by Anonymousreply 23March 17, 2023 9:02 PM

Please, that fat cow and Nazi husband will be on Ozempic the second their latest piglet is off of the sow

by Anonymousreply 24March 17, 2023 9:03 PM

R24- That won't help her at all. She has been spoiled and overindulged everyday of her worthless life. Even with appetite suppressants she will continue to overindulge because she has never bothered to learn the slightest amount of self control.

by Anonymousreply 25March 17, 2023 9:11 PM

I find it amusing that Petunia Pig works for the Daily Mail.

by Anonymousreply 26March 17, 2023 9:16 PM

How do they get that lazy fat ass to fart out a column like that? Do they hold her lunch (2 foot longs from Subway with extra may, a family size bag of Doritos and a 2 liter bottle of Strawberry Fanta) hostage?

by Anonymousreply 27March 17, 2023 9:16 PM

I'm no Meghan fan but she has a point. Gwyinnie does look haggard. Her mother was lovely last time I saw her. Aging much better than Gwyneth.

by Anonymousreply 28March 17, 2023 9:17 PM

R26- Petunia pig, 😆

by Anonymousreply 29March 17, 2023 9:18 PM

They're both assholes.

Stanning over GOOP is the most pathetic, frau like shit there is.

by Anonymousreply 30March 17, 2023 9:18 PM

I'd rather be a husk than a pig - at least you can play it off like heroin chic.

by Anonymousreply 31March 17, 2023 9:20 PM

[quote]She has been spoiled and overindulged everyday of her worthless life.

Is this in defense of GOOP? Oh, the irony.

by Anonymousreply 32March 17, 2023 9:21 PM

Meghan who?

by Anonymousreply 33March 17, 2023 9:21 PM

[Quote] Gwyinnie does look haggard.

So? Will your pointing it out make it suddenly change?

by Anonymousreply 34March 17, 2023 9:22 PM

I was hit by the flapping caftan of Miss Nellie Prisspot at R34

by Anonymousreply 35March 17, 2023 9:23 PM

R32- I can't stand GP but a rich spoiled right wing bitch is even worse

by Anonymousreply 36March 17, 2023 9:26 PM

" I can't stand GP but"

No buts. They're both nepo babies who got by on connections and have nothing else to offer.

And hasn't GOOP voted Republican?

by Anonymousreply 37March 17, 2023 9:28 PM

R37- GP is preaching right ring fascism and the last time I checked she wasn't married to a Nazi

by Anonymousreply 38March 17, 2023 9:30 PM

Isn't ^

by Anonymousreply 39March 17, 2023 9:33 PM

I find Goop insufferable, but there's no doubt she can easily look good with makeup and clothing. This fat sow McCain will always look like a fat sow.

by Anonymousreply 40March 17, 2023 9:41 PM

Paltrow doesn't support a political party that is calling for the death penalty for women who have abortions for any reason. McCain does. So, team Paltrow. Paltrow may have a warped idea of what is healthy, but she's not calling for women to follow it or be executed.

by Anonymousreply 41March 17, 2023 9:42 PM

R41- Exactly, thank you , that was the point I was trying and failing to make.

by Anonymousreply 42March 17, 2023 9:46 PM

Humans are so vain and it’s the predators that shape the norms.

by Anonymousreply 43March 17, 2023 10:10 PM

[quote]Bethenny Frankel, however, came to Paltrow’s defense, claiming the Golden Globe winner is not promoting disordered eating because her audience is “middle-aged moms.”

SHOCKER!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44March 18, 2023 2:04 AM

Woke for ME but not for THEE!

by Anonymousreply 45March 18, 2023 2:07 AM

YIKES!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46March 18, 2023 2:07 AM

R16 my guess is that her editors gently talked her out of it. Megan is so lacking in self awareness she probably suggested the nepo insult.

by Anonymousreply 47March 18, 2023 2:09 AM

Blythe turned 80 last month and seems to have aged naturally and well. Pics from Dec.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48March 18, 2023 2:10 AM

Fat people are monsters and can never be trusted.

by Anonymousreply 49March 18, 2023 2:12 AM

I have always hated Megan and her two revolting psychopath parents John and Cindy. Nauseating family.

by Anonymousreply 50March 18, 2023 2:14 AM

Fatty's jealous.

by Anonymousreply 51March 18, 2023 2:16 AM

Had no idea that Mooghan was still around.

by Anonymousreply 52March 18, 2023 2:17 AM

It would be hilarious if goop posted a personalized health plan on Instagram made especially for Princess Megan.

by Anonymousreply 53March 18, 2023 2:21 AM

Paltrow looks awful in those photos but give her makeup, style her hair and add good lighting and she'll look great.

Imagine McCain sans makeup and in natural lighting.

by Anonymousreply 54March 18, 2023 2:23 AM

Gwyneth is a loon and completely ridiculous, but for some reason I have a soft spot for her. All Gwynny needs to do is post a picture of Meghan when she was on The View- one of the days she looked like a sausage escaping its casing while wearing a topknot- and caption it "I'd rather be haggard, thanks."

by Anonymousreply 55March 18, 2023 2:50 AM

GP is a long time smoker. Had she not been she would look really good for her age, I believe. I say this as someone who really dislikes the snotty women, but she is harmless. This spoiled, entitled loudmouth farm animal who is married to an equally hideous Nazi are not harmless.

by Anonymousreply 56March 18, 2023 2:50 AM

Daddy's girl vs Daddy's girl

by Anonymousreply 57March 18, 2023 2:58 AM

[quote]Imagine McCain sans makeup and in natural lighting.

Excuse me, r54, I'm trying to eat here.

by Anonymousreply 58March 18, 2023 3:01 AM

Tubby The Tuba rushing to the banquet table.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59March 18, 2023 3:02 AM

Sheesh, you whores have no principles. McCain being a republican fat cunt doesn’t mean you have to defend anorexic nepo cunt GOOP.

by Anonymousreply 60March 18, 2023 3:05 AM

R60 They are both extremes when it comes to weight. If you could somehow put Meghan and Gwyneth together then you would probably have the semblance of a normal human being.

by Anonymousreply 61March 18, 2023 3:10 AM

I can't stand pretentious Gwyneth but I can't wait until someone catches fat Meghan's husband balls deep inside his cumdump.

by Anonymousreply 62March 18, 2023 3:15 AM

It’s a Nepo baby eat Nepo baby world, folks.

by Anonymousreply 63March 18, 2023 3:35 AM

Goop has way better taste in dick.

by Anonymousreply 64March 18, 2023 3:58 AM

Diabetes can lead to the need to have limbs amputated, and blindness. And the fat ones are picking on the skinny one?

by Anonymousreply 65March 18, 2023 4:06 AM

My father is DEAD!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 66March 18, 2023 11:58 AM

I'm surprised that Meghan's career - such as it is - is still running on the fumes of her late father's prominence.

by Anonymousreply 67March 18, 2023 12:07 PM

Her late father would be ashamed of her.

by Anonymousreply 68March 18, 2023 12:08 PM

[quote]a slender woman promoting a supposedly unhealthy lifestyle

She's not merely "slender." I understand that this is one of DL's favorite words, along with "trim" and "slim," but none of these apply to Paltrow, who is a visibly unhealthy weight, and whose "lifestyle" involves multiple unhealthy practices, including daily IVs (which I can't believe her veins can even support) and ozone being forced into her colon -- ozone is toxic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69March 18, 2023 12:11 PM

R68- I believe he was very embarrassed by her. Didn't he have to fire her from a campaign of his ?

by Anonymousreply 70March 18, 2023 12:12 PM

[quote]Paltrow doesn't support a political party that is calling for the death penalty for women who have abortions for any reason. McCain does. So, team Paltrow.

You don't have to be team either!

Stop acting like children. You're all adults and you should have learned a long time ago that you don't have to turn everything into a contest where one person is right and one person is wrong, and that you are morally required to choose which is which.

by Anonymousreply 71March 18, 2023 12:14 PM

R71:. " You don't have to turn everything into contest" We don't have to, we choose to.

by Anonymousreply 72March 18, 2023 12:18 PM

In this heartbreaking monologue, Meghan talks about her stance on gun control:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73March 18, 2023 12:26 PM

R73- Cream cheese. 🤣

by Anonymousreply 74March 18, 2023 1:04 PM

Meghan McCain must be a pescatarian because she’s on. SEE FOOD diet. If she sees food, she eats it.

by Anonymousreply 75March 18, 2023 1:09 PM

R75- As well as her daily intake of alcohol.

by Anonymousreply 76March 18, 2023 1:13 PM

Oh Meghan. You’ll need three napkins to wipe all those chins!

by Anonymousreply 77March 18, 2023 1:35 PM

She never recovered from her dad basically dying right in front of her. She got into her new age "health" woo who shit after he died. She needed therapy not ozone light in her arsehole.

by Anonymousreply 78March 18, 2023 3:53 PM

R78 He was an 80 year old psychopath war criminal who had been diagnosed 2 years earlier with terminal illness and she was an adult woman with children at the time . This wasn't some 10 year old girl losing her dearest Daddy with no warning.

by Anonymousreply 79March 18, 2023 3:57 PM

R79 I believe that R78 is talking about Goop.

by Anonymousreply 80March 18, 2023 3:59 PM

^ I think R78 was referring to Gwyneth. But it is funny to imagine Bruce Paltrow as a psychopath war criminal.

by Anonymousreply 81March 18, 2023 3:59 PM

R80 r81 Oh you're right that would fit into the new age stuff. Silly me. I just always associate " I LOST MY DADDY! " with McCain.

by Anonymousreply 82March 18, 2023 4:00 PM

Is Mooghan still counting the number of days since her daddy died???

by Anonymousreply 83March 18, 2023 4:34 PM

Meghan needs to cut back on the marble cake.

by Anonymousreply 84March 18, 2023 11:54 PM

I think she and her sister were molested. They both grew up to be obese and unpleasant.

by Anonymousreply 85March 19, 2023 3:49 AM

She has a pearl necklace with Abraham Lincoln's face on it. She has the founding fathers faces on her living room walls. So much me, me, me, me me me me me memememememememe

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86March 19, 2023 5:43 AM

For those making the nepo comments, Meghan does not consider herself a nepo baby and has said as much when she was on The View. Ironically, her dad spoke to Whoopi about hiring her when a co-host seat became available. She's that strange duality of low self-esteem overcompensating with delusions of grandeur.

by Anonymousreply 87March 19, 2023 6:46 PM

There's something compelling about the series of videos of which the video linked at R86 is the first. She is one of life's grotesques. That goes for her personality as well as her appearance.

by Anonymousreply 88March 19, 2023 6:49 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!