Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Pre-Girlhood Dylan Mulvaney on 'The Price Is Right'

Fast forward to now, Dylan told Drew Barrymore on 'The Drew Barrymore Show' that she considered that she might “have to go into hiding” when she came out as trans, but instead, decided to “see if the world is willing to accept me this way from day one, and they did.”

By the way, Dylan uses the pronouns she/they.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25April 6, 2023 2:27 PM

Dylan sweetheart, all those people are not laughing WITH you.

by Anonymousreply 1March 17, 2023 4:23 AM

Heres Aaro Paul (Breaking Bad) on TPIR

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2March 17, 2023 4:29 AM

So it turns out that Dylan's whole "girlhood" really *is* an act, and he was exactly the same before he "transitioned" but now makes bank out of it (from a tampon ad, no less) after having added heels, lipstick, miniskirts and claims to having a "barbie pouch".

by Anonymousreply 3March 17, 2023 4:29 AM

From the same interview, Drew really goes overboard

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4March 17, 2023 4:31 AM

Dylan should've gone after that male model. Anyone know his name?

by Anonymousreply 5March 17, 2023 4:33 AM

What the fuck does he do with the tampon? Shove it up his ass?

by Anonymousreply 6March 17, 2023 4:50 AM

Dylan isn't helping the cause.

Drew isn't helping herself.

by Anonymousreply 7March 17, 2023 6:07 AM

So, he has always, in essence, just been an attention whore.

This is just another shtick. Too bad the Borscht Belt is gone.

by Anonymousreply 8March 17, 2023 6:20 AM

r4 The secondhand cringe I'm experiencing just having watched that is unbearable. Holy shit on a stick that was awful - it wasn't just awful, it was like being force-fed a full gallon of the reduction version of a sauce made of already concentrated awfulness.

by Anonymousreply 9March 17, 2023 6:46 AM

Rich grandpa, rich dad, life had been boring, his existence as a *cis* white gay had been unremarkable, as an actor a failure... So he declared "I'm a she!' and got invited by Biden and all...

by Anonymousreply 10March 17, 2023 7:37 AM

Another femme gay turned “straight”. No wonder countries with hardcore homophobic regimes love T. It makes sissies more palatable for them.

by Anonymousreply 11March 17, 2023 7:56 AM

Grandfather Mulvaney owned the San Diego Padres, no less.

by Anonymousreply 12March 17, 2023 8:07 AM

R12 he is surely very proud

by Anonymousreply 13March 17, 2023 8:09 AM

Another mentally ill rich kid.

by Anonymousreply 14March 17, 2023 8:15 AM

R14

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15March 17, 2023 8:20 AM

Why didn't she rename herself to Dylane Maxwell?

by Anonymousreply 16March 17, 2023 8:31 AM

Because he doesn't want to lose the name cachet of his ultra-rich family, r16.

by Anonymousreply 17March 17, 2023 8:47 AM

That's brilliant at R15. And right on.

by Anonymousreply 18March 18, 2023 3:50 AM

r11, trans people are less accepted than gays. The posts here prove it. Btw, a lot of trans people are people who previously identified as straight, not gay

by Anonymousreply 19March 18, 2023 3:53 AM

OP linked to a right-wing twitter account

by Anonymousreply 20March 18, 2023 3:53 AM

Right-wing propaganda from the twitter page that OP linked to

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21March 18, 2023 4:02 AM

R21, stop diverting away from the topic at hand.

We don't expect to agree with everyone on everything. I don't care what they think about Ukraine.

by Anonymousreply 22March 18, 2023 5:01 AM

I’m with R22 who cares? Because republicans see the ridiculousness doesn’t make it any less ridiculous. This is the big issue I agree with the right and far right on, I’m pretty hard left otherwise. Trans’ing kids is a dangerous fad and homophobic at its core.

by Anonymousreply 23March 18, 2023 5:04 AM

I love their voice.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24March 19, 2023 9:56 PM

His voice doesn't and will never make up for his nausea inducing personality.

by Anonymousreply 25April 6, 2023 2:27 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!