Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

New York State Attorney General

64-year-old Letitia James attends Emmanuel Baptist Church in Brooklyn. Perhaps actually a Lesbyterian?

by Anonymousreply 13March 18, 2023 11:17 PM

Would love to have her on the team!

by Anonymousreply 1March 17, 2023 12:30 AM

I get strong lesbian vibes from her

by Anonymousreply 2March 17, 2023 12:52 AM

“It’s a witch hunt!” 🤡

by Anonymousreply 3March 17, 2023 1:43 AM

I have faith in her

by Anonymousreply 4March 17, 2023 2:27 AM

I wish she'd get off her ass and prosecute that fat hog.

by Anonymousreply 5March 17, 2023 2:31 AM

She goes to lots of local political things, and I’ve seen her around. Very strong lesbian vibes. I had no idea she was that old.

The only thing I don’t like about her is this sort of pious, righteous look she gets sometimes. Like she’s looking at Jesus through her special portal to Him. It’s phony.

But otherwise, she’s a good speaker and it feels good to support her; it’s not a total mistake.

by Anonymousreply 6March 17, 2023 2:34 AM

[quote] The only thing I don’t like about her is this sort of pious, righteous look she gets sometimes. Like she’s looking at Jesus through her special portal to Him. It’s phony.

Thanks for the laugh

by Anonymousreply 7March 17, 2023 2:35 AM

I don’t get how attending this church indicates she’s a lesbian. I went to its website, there is no welcoming statement about LGBTQ people. It may be quietly welcoming, I don’t know. What the internet said is that it is a mega church. It appears other than its size to be a standard Black Baptist church. If I’m a Black Democratic politician with roots in Brooklyn I would definitely want at least a contact with this specific church. I am it can turn out the votes.

by Anonymousreply 8March 17, 2023 8:16 AM

I saw her this morning at an event, wearing a green and orange sash, I guess for the parade. She has charisma, everyone wanted to talk to her, and she gave a speech that was brief and self-promoting in the most charming way. Not that it matters at all, but she pings. I caught her eye and said “Get him, Tish.” I hope she does.

by Anonymousreply 9March 17, 2023 7:50 PM

R8 the reference to Baptist church was the comparison to Presbyterian. Lesbyterian is more refined than another four letter word.

by Anonymousreply 10March 18, 2023 4:49 PM

Total social/political climber, but she doesn’t have that “evil Whitey” attitude like many woke pols.

by Anonymousreply 11March 18, 2023 5:01 PM

Tomorrow, the 19th, 11:00AM-3:00 at LGBTQ+ Center, 208 West 13th Street

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12March 18, 2023 8:02 PM

Any New Yorkers going to attend?

by Anonymousreply 13March 18, 2023 11:17 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!