Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Some Hot Eastern-European Cagemeat!

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14March 15, 2023 9:06 PM

Murderers are so hot!

by Anonymousreply 1March 15, 2023 7:12 PM

Wow what a hot sociopathic mess. And his testosterone is off the charts! I can smell it through the Inter Tubes.

by Anonymousreply 2March 15, 2023 7:16 PM

R2 I just know he's a hot fuck with the way he carries himself, big dick too I bet.

by Anonymousreply 3March 15, 2023 7:18 PM

Please, can someone explain DL's attraction to low-IQ psychopathic losers like this guy and Chris Watts?

Is it a self-hating thing? Do people fantasize that these guys would fuck them, then kill them?

Whatever it is, it's both creepy and sad.

by Anonymousreply 4March 15, 2023 7:22 PM

Eastern Europeans are very refined people. I’m surprised he’s not squatting in a tracksuit

by Anonymousreply 5March 15, 2023 7:24 PM

This is what happens when you allow garbage into your country

by Anonymousreply 6March 15, 2023 7:29 PM

Unless I'm mistaken, he was born in England. A chef, so good with knives. And a fucking psycho. Minimum of 26 years in prison. Fuck this guy.

by Anonymousreply 7March 15, 2023 7:29 PM

According to his Facebook account, r7, he's from Slovakia, and he moved to England in 2019. Just the same, his ass deserves life in prison.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8March 15, 2023 7:46 PM

They should let him do his time in a Slovakian prison

by Anonymousreply 9March 15, 2023 7:49 PM

He just learned another lesson.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10March 15, 2023 7:50 PM

Slovakia is in Central Europe, not that that matters to the geography-challenged gringos.

Anyway, I love his houndstooth shirt. But how does an alkie maintain such muscle mass? Perhaps he only started drinking after the murder, when he sensed he was done for? He'll for sure lose most of that in the slammer. I'm always amused by hot guys who can't deal with being dumped. They could get any pussy they wanted. Guess it's the ego of it all.

by Anonymousreply 11March 15, 2023 7:50 PM

Chelmsford is rather upmarket, only poshos or nouveau-riche trash can afford it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12March 15, 2023 8:22 PM

Thanks r8. It's strangely difficult to find out his birthplace from Google and news reports (I don't do Facebook). It's very odd, like it's being intentionally omitted

by Anonymousreply 13March 15, 2023 8:24 PM

[quote]Please, can someone explain DL's attraction to low-IQ psychopathic losers like this guy and Chris Watts?

They're size queens.

by Anonymousreply 14March 15, 2023 9:06 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!