Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Meet 'Fossil Daddy,' the Jurassic hunk, paleo papi.

His rocks will knock your socks and stiffen your...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26March 17, 2023 4:24 AM

coverage in the (hideous) NY Post:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1March 15, 2023 6:41 PM

...which cribbed from HuffPost's Queer Voices:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2March 15, 2023 6:42 PM

NYPost published that so that they can give the ancient racist MAGAts that live for their content something new to slobber over.

by Anonymousreply 3March 15, 2023 6:47 PM

I thought this was going to be about Ötzi.

by Anonymousreply 4March 15, 2023 7:25 PM

His Instagram bio says, “LGBTQA+ Fossil Hunter.”

…so he’s into eldergays?

by Anonymousreply 5March 15, 2023 7:47 PM

Waited for a fossil joke and you provided!

His YouTube channel displays his extreme gay voice and a Pokemon obsession. I'm done!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6March 15, 2023 7:54 PM

Seriously, Poo Shoes, fuck off with all the Instagram cross posting. All you're doing is ginning up your sock puppets.

Everybody else, F&F and block these stupid ass posts. Pure garbage.

by Anonymousreply 7March 15, 2023 8:43 PM

Hey there, deluded and deranged cunt crumb R7. Still scoping out invisible boogey men with your feces obsession? Wrong target, excrement breath.

F&F R7 for being a psychotic dung-obsessed tub girl.

by Anonymousreply 8March 15, 2023 8:54 PM

I think you just showed your true colors, R8, with all the harpy shrieking and name calling. You know why you're called Poo Shoes. Because you made up a troll story about shit on your shoes. You are also called Witchy-Poo for your obsession with the occult and true crime (Dyatlov Pass), The Bellagio Maid because the fake poo shoes story was set at the Bellagio. And Jabba and Janbot, because you are obsessed with late 80s early 90s black performers esp. Janet Jackson. You would have been in your 30s then.

by Anonymousreply 9March 15, 2023 9:26 PM

You're a completely deranged twat R9, you loon. I had nothing to do with the frequently parodied Vegas shoes story.

And Janet Jackson? Queen, please. I'm among the first to poke fun at JanBot.

You're a sick obsessed troll with nothing in your life except snuffling around DL like a truffle-hunting pig.

I suggest you figure out how to sleuth using Ignore to see my recent posts.

I also suggest you dive into another common DL trope; a grease fire.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10March 15, 2023 9:33 PM

FF OP for sending a Poo-like shitty link.

by Anonymousreply 11March 15, 2023 10:16 PM

Great body. He looks like Michael Ian Greene.

by Anonymousreply 12March 15, 2023 10:18 PM

F&F R7, R9, R11 for being a sad deranged twat. It's Instagram, idiot. Too bad your Cheeto-stained used Dell can't handle that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13March 15, 2023 10:21 PM

Smells like R13 needs an enema. Stat.

by Anonymousreply 14March 16, 2023 3:18 AM

Nothing smells as bad as you, cretinous deranged hag. Talking about yourself in third person? You and your multiple personalities, psycho cunt?

by Anonymousreply 15March 16, 2023 8:14 AM

♥️♥️♥️

by Anonymousreply 16March 16, 2023 12:03 PM

R15, et al, you seriously need an enema. You're a major asshole.

by Anonymousreply 17March 16, 2023 3:19 PM

I followed him but he’s too much of a narcissist.

by Anonymousreply 18March 16, 2023 3:23 PM

Deranged R14 R17's repeated mention of enemas proves her/its obsession with feces. This pathetic scat queen gulps down dung smoothies daily. It's obvious that this creature is a schizophrenic who is also Poo Shoes. She/it, i.e., shit, is obsessed and sick, hunting down ghosts of sher own nutbag persona.

by Anonymousreply 19March 16, 2023 9:04 PM

R19=Fetid shit eating retard COVID infested diseased sociopathic shit encrusted loathsome Nazi pedo freeper MAGA cunt fuck

by Anonymousreply 20March 16, 2023 9:25 PM

R20 talking to itself in the mirror. Sad twat. Enjoy your turd smoothies, scat queen! And learn how to use hyphens, dumbass.

by Anonymousreply 21March 16, 2023 9:27 PM

That's the best you got R21? You stupid pathetic bitch CUNT.

by Anonymousreply 22March 17, 2023 12:55 AM

Gay men are overrepresented in paleontology. It's an international phenomenon. Here's another hunky gay (and more masc) paleontologist from Spain:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23March 17, 2023 1:40 AM

Sad turd-munching Poo Shoes R4, R17, R20, R22, etc. F&F this miscreant, please. See a pattern? The weakening troll can't eat enough poo, so goes begging for it from strangers.

Look troll: soup's on!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24March 17, 2023 2:56 AM

Fuck you R24. You insult everyone in every thread you're in. You're a CUNT.

by Anonymousreply 25March 17, 2023 3:29 AM

Is that all you have, Poo Shoes R25? You're the only butt-hurt troll here. Everyone else is ignoring you. You're pathetic, and you started it with your inane shit-obsession.

Fuck off. [bold] EVERYONE hates you.[/bold]

by Anonymousreply 26March 17, 2023 4:24 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!